EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Does anyone know why Mau's thread got deleted?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know why Mau's thread got deleted?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was "Egypt Under The Ottomans, 1517–1798: Trade With Africa"

Gee, I hope it wasn't my posting of the news story about the Saud's feeling the heat.

Or my comments about when the Turks actually took over Egypt and Islam.

Folks, I'm beside myself, you all know how I hate to offend.

Hopefully, it was something someone else said. I would ask his highness ausar, but I don't think he speaks to commoners like myself.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry it was not because of you..
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and Mau aka Dirk has some history together. He/she is known to spam repeated posts and antagonize people.

It had nothing to do with your post Mike. Post whatever you want. I just ask you donot post the same subject over and over like Dirk8 does.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinpp
Member # 18511

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinpp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOV information are very often found inside the web. However, to hold out them on glass windows non-public computer just one has obtained to set up an additional element or convert to other format. MPEG movement photo structure can be an intercontinental compression normal for switching images. the important thing benefit of MPEG movement photo structure when in comparison with other movement photo and audio tracks coding formats could be the actuality that MPEG movement photo document formats are considerably scaled-down using the identical quality. occasionally to much better take satisfaction in video, we are able to convert movement photo between MPEG and MOV.

To convert mov to mpeg, we need mov to mpeg converter. It helps you convert MOV to MPEG or MEPG to MOV properly only in 4 steps.

Step 1: include MOV or MEPG files

To include files, you can just drag your movement photo away from your document folders toward report inside the operating window, or click the "Add video" icon (with a as well as sign), to decide on your preferred MOV films or MPEG files.

mov to mpeg converter

Step 2: arranged output format

Click the icon of gear, which prospects to an "Advanced" window. inside the "Profile", you can choose "MPEG" for converting MOV to MPEG or choose "MOV" should you need to convert mpeg to mov.

Tips: This MOV to MPEG Converter also allows to edit the movement photo past for you convert it from MOV to MPEG or from MPEG to MOV.

Select a movement photo inside the document list, click "edit" menu, or click the "Edit video" button. then you certainly can optimize you movement photo by cropping, altering movement photo effect, etc.

Step 3: start conversion

Click "Start" to begin converting your movement photo from mov to mpeg. quickly after which you can click "Find Target" to locate out precisely where the output information are saved.

Tips: really this MOV to MPEG Converter can not merely helps to convert movement photo from MOV to MPEG, but at the same time convert movement photo between all sorts of other formats, even such as structure supported on iPad/iPod/iPhone, etc.

Tags:
mov to mpeg conversion, how to convert mov to mpeg, convert .mov to mpeg

Posts: 190 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Me and Mau aka Dirk has some history together. He/she is known to spam repeated posts and antagonize people.

It had nothing to do with your post Mike. Post whatever you want. I just ask you donot post the same subject over and over like Dirk8 does.

why not allow the initial post and then just delete the repeat posts?
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com