EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How much of our thinking is our own?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much of our thinking is our own?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much of our thinking is our own?

In the world today, there are incalculable examples of people acting in ways that are indisputably against their own self interest, and in almost all of these cases, there is a racial component to their actions. The most talked about today, are the actions of a subgroup of the Republican political party in the United States, called the "Tea-baggers". This is a large disparate group of mostly middle and lower class White Americans, many surviving on Social Security checks, and depending on government funded medicare for their health benefits - Who "Actively" seek to bring down the current administration - Who "Supports" their benefits: and replace it with an administration which promises to end their benefits. A clear case of people acting against their own self interest, why would they do it? The current administration is headed by a Black man.

But most often, the impetus for acting against one's own self interest is not quite so clear cut. Possibly the most glaring, extreme, and complicated example of people acting against their own self interest, is the case of the Southern Blacks who fought for the Black Slave owning Confederate states, during the American Civil War.

BACKGROUND

U.S. Civil War History & Genealogy

Compiled References Regarding Black Confederates

The Union Army

According to the revised official data, slightly over two millions troops were in the United States Volunteers, over 316,000 died (from all causes), or 15.2%. Of the 67,000 Regular Army (white) troops, 8.6%, or not quite 6,000, died. Of the approximately 180,000 United States Colored Troops, however, over 36,000 died, or 20.5%. In other words, the mortality rate amongst the United States Colored Troops in the Civil War was thirty-five percent greater than that among other troops, notwithstanding the fact that the former were not enrolled until some eighteen months after the fighting began.

The Confederate Army

"Nearly 40% of the Confederacy's population were slaves. The work required to sustain the same society during war naturally fell disproportionately on black shoulders as well. By drawing so many white men into the army, indeed, the war multiplied the importance of the black work force." Even Georgia's Governor Joseph E. Brown noted that "the country and the army are mainly dependent upon slave labor for support."

It has been estimated that over 65,000 Southern blacks were in the Confederate ranks. Over 13,000 of these, "saw the elephant" also known as meeting the enemy in combat. These Black Confederates included both slave and free. The Confederate Congress did not approve blacks to be officially enlisted as soldiers (except as musicians), until late in the war. But in the ranks it was a different story. Many Confederate officers did not obey the mandates of politicians, they frequently enlisted blacks with the simple criteria, "Will you fight?" Historian Ervin Jordan, explains that "biracial units" were frequently organized "by local Confederate and State militia Commanders in response to immediate threats in the form of Union raids". Dr. Leonard Haynes, an African-American professor at Southern University, stated, "When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you've eliminated the history of the South."

The impressment of slaves, and conscription of freedmen, into direct military labor, initially came on the impetus of state legislatures, and by 1864 six states had regulated impressment (Florida, Virginia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina, in order of authorization) as well as the Confederate Congress. Slave labor was used in a wide variety of support roles, from infrastructure and mining, to teamster and medical roles such as hospital attendants and nurses.

The idea of arming slaves for use as soldiers was speculated on from the onset of the war, but not seriously considered by Davis or others in his administration. As the Union saw victories in the fall of 1862 and the spring of 1863, however, the need for more manpower was acknowledged by the Confederacy in the form of conscription of white men, and the national impressment of free and slave blacks into laborer positions.

State militias composed of freedmen were offered, but the War Department spurned the offer. One of the more notable state militias was the all black 1st Louisiana Native Guard, a militia unit composed of free men of color. It was the first of any North American unit to have African American officers. The unit was short lived, and forced to disband in February 1862. The unit was "intended as a response to demands from members of New Orleans' substantial free black population that they be permitted to participate in the defense of their state, the unit was used by Confederate authorities for public display and propaganda purposes but was not allowed to fight." A Union army regiment was later formed under the same name after General Butler took control of the city.

-

PERSONAL STORIES

Slave Narratives - July, 1937, interview with James Cape, former slave and by his own words Black Confederate combat soldier wounded in action:

"One day Marster Bob comes to me and says, 'Jim, how you like to jine de army? You see, de war had started. I says to him 'What does I have to?' And he says, "Tend hosses and ride 'em' So de first thing I knows, I's in de army away off east from here [Southest Texas].' . . . After I gits in de army, it wasn' so much fun 'cause tendin' horses and ridin' wasn' all I does. No, sar, I has to do shootin' and git shooted at! . . . You's heard of de battle of Independence [Missouri]? Dat's whar we fights for three days and nights. I'se not tendin horses that time. Dey gives me a rifle and sends me up front fightin', when we wasn' runnin! . . . I gits shot in de shoulder in dat fight . . . 'nother time we fights two days and nights . . ."

This man obviously lacked the mental capacity to decide what was in his own self interest.

Slave Narratives, June 5, 1937 - Alexander B. Johnson, Birmingham, Alabama -

They is all gone, scattered, and old massa and missus have died....Then de war came and we all went to fight the Yankees. I was a body servant to the master, and once a bullet took off his hat. We all thought he was shot but he wasn't, and I was standin by his side all the time...I remember Stonewall Jackson. He was a big man with long whiskers, and very brave. We all fought wid him until his death. We wasn't beaten, we was starved out! Sometimes we had perched corn to eat and sometimes we didn't have a bite of nothing, because the Union mens come and tuk all de food for theirselves. I can still remember part of my ninety years. I remembers dey fought all de way from Virginia and winded up in Manassahas Gap...In all de years since de war I cannot forget old massa. He was good and kind. He never believed in slavery but his money was tied up in slaves and he didn't want to lose all he had...I knows I will see him in heaven and even though I have to walk ten miles for a bite of bread I can still be happy to think about the good times we had then. I am a Confederate veteran but my house burned up wid de medals and I don't get a pension."

This man obviously suffered from Stockholm syndrome: In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors, that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially they are mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors, as an act of kindness.

Memphis Daily Avalanche, April 23rd 1861, pg. 3, col. 2. -

"An Enthusiastic Negro. Jim Moore, a negro barber of Bolivar, Hardiman county, in this State, a slave of Dr. Thomas Moore, subscribed $50 for a military company to fight against Lincoln. He also visited Montgomery to see Jeff Davis inaugurated.

Now it gets complicated: This man made a seemly free choice to support the forces that were in fact, his enslavers and oppressors.

On January 11, 1865 General Robert E. Lee wrote the Confederate Congress urging them to arm and enlist black slaves in exchange for their freedom[45]. On March 13, the Confederate Congress passed legislation to raise and enlist companies of black soldiers. The legislation was then promulgated into military policy by Davis in General Order No. 14 on March 23, 1865. The emancipation offered, however, was reliant upon a master's consent;"no slave will be accepted as a recruit unless with his own consent and with the approbation of his master by a written instrument conferring, as far as he may, the rights of a freedman.

In "Between Two Fires - Black Soldiers in the Civil War," Joyce Hansen, 1993, tries (unsuccessfully) to explain this strange behavior with this explanation:

"This war between the North and the South gave enslaved men and women an opportunity to take advantage of unstable conditions created by the warring whites. This was one way for some black people to initiate their march for their own freedom. Caught between two fires, they to find a way to survive the conflict. And for some, one way to survive was to volunteer to help the Confederates...The promise of freedom for themselves and their families was enough of an incentive to join the Confederate Army, and the Union had said that it was not fighting to end slavery."

That is obviously an attempt to rationalize the behavior of Black confederate soldiers, this modern Black man proudly carrying the Confederate flag, tells a very different story.

-

Amadou Diallo

An equally complicated example can be found with the 1999 Murder of Amadou Diallo, a 23-year-old Guinean immigrant in New York City, who was shot and killed on February 4, 1999 by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss. They accosted Diallo in a 5-by-7-foot building vestibule at 12:40 a.m. without warning or justification before firing 41 bullets. The victim was hit 19 times.

The Police officers defense did not want to appear before Judge Patricia Williams, who is black, nor did they trust a jury of Diallo’s peers—poor and working-class blacks and immigrants—to acquit the killer cops. So they petitioned to have the trail moved to the states capital Albany, which is predominately White. In moving the trial upstate, the Police could count on a predominantly white jury less likely to view the street crimes unit as a racist death squad and more willing to swallow bogus claims about “self-defense.” (Amadou Diallo pulled out his wallet to retrieve his identification - the police officers stated that they thought that his wallet was a gun).

The event even spurred subsequent social psychology research. Eberhard and colleagues (2004) conducted experiments with police officers which revealed that they were quicker to decide to shoot an unarmed black target than an unarmed white target, and were quicker to decide to shoot an armed black target than an armed white target.

On February 25, 2000, after two days of deliberations, a mixed-race jury in Albany acquitted the officers of all charges. The Albany jury included four black women.

The evidence against the White Police officers was overwhelming - yet four Black women voted to acquit, why would they do that?

Those four Black women obviously felt a fear of ostracism, or other social punishment by their White neighbors, but that alone cannot account for their seemingly inexplicable action. The free Blacks of New Orleans, Jim Moore, and the Black jurors of the Amadou Diallo trial, all demonstrate something much more complicated, a Psychosis manifested as a transference of self interest, from the "low value self" and by extension, others like self, to the high quality and value "Others".

These people have somehow been conditioned to view their own self interest, and that of their own kind, as subservient, and of less importance than that of the others. It is similar to enduring sacrifice in the name of God or religion. The religious component is important, because there we can see the "Qualitative" aspect of this Psychosis. As in religion, these people have been convinced that those over them, are not only more powerful than them, but of higher "Quality".

So how has the "Others" conditioned and convinced these people (Blacks) that they are less? By a concerted, constant, and overwhelming barrage of denigrating (and false) information regarding their kind. One of the chief, and most insidious tools of mind conditioning, is with the falsification of history. The logic being that Whites were always powerful and "Better", therefore the current status quo is merely a continuation of the natural order of things. But in order to make that case, White have had to find ways to write Blacks out of history, and falsify "Real" history.

The White mans most powerful tool for misinformation is his media. Movies and television programs which falsely depict ancient Egyptians, Persians, Berbers, etc. as Whites. But perhaps most powerful, is the scientific and scholarly institutions who support and take part in this falsification of history.

Here are some examples of how they have done it.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under the title "White people"
Antiquity and Middle Ages: Occasional physical description

Quote: "Xenophon describes the Ethiopians as Black, and the Persian troops as White, compared to the sun-tanned skin of Greek troops".

Of course - THAT IS A BLATANT LIE!

The Project Gutenberg Etext of Anabasis by Xenophon
Translation by H. G. Dakyns

Xenophon the Athenian was born 431 B.C. He was a pupil of Socrates. He marched with the Spartans, and was exiled from Athens. Sparta gave him land and property in Scillus, where he lived for many years before having to move once more, to settle in Corinth. He died in 354 B.C. The Anabasis is his story of the march to Persia to aid Cyrus, who enlisted Greek help to try and take the throne from Artaxerxes, and the ensuing return of the Greeks, in which Xenophon played a leading role. This occurred between 401 B.C. and March 399 B.C.

Anabasis

IV

From Cerasus they continued the march, the same portion of the troops being conveyed by sea as before, and the rest marching by land. When they had reached the frontiers of the Mossynoecians they sent to him Timesitheus the Trapezuntine, who was the proxenos of the Mossynoecians, to inquire whether they were to pass through their territory as friends or foes.

[3] I.e. "chestnuts."

The Hellenes breakfasted and then started forward on their march, having first delivered the stronghold to their allies among the Mossynoecians. As for the other strongholds belonging to tribes allied with their foes, which they passed en route, the most accessible were either deserted by their inhabitants or gave in their adhesion 30 voluntarily. The following description will apply to the majority of them: the cities were on an average ten miles apart, some more, some less; but so elevated is the country and intersected by such deep clefts that if they chose to shout across to one another, their cries would be heard from one city to another. When, in the course of their march, they came upon a friendly population, these would entertain them with exhibitions of fatted children belonging to the wealthy classes, fed up on boiled chestnuts until they were as white as white can be, of skin plump and delicate, and very nearly as broad as they were long, with their backs variegated and their breasts tattooed with patterns of all sorts of flowers. They sought after the women in the Hellenic army, and would fain have laid with them openly in broad daylight, for that was their custom. The whole community, male and female alike, were fair-complexioned and white-skinned. It was agreed that this was the most barbaric and outlandish people that they had passed through on the whole expedition, and the furthest removed from the Hellenic customs, doing in a crowd precisely what other people would prefer to do in solitude, and when alone behaving exactly as others would behave in company, talking to themselves and laughing at their own expense, standing still and then again capering about, wherever they might chance to be, without rhyme or reason, as if their sole business were to show off to the rest of the world.

THE PROBLEM FOR WIKI!

Mossynoeci is a name that the Greeks of the Euxine Sea applied to the peoples of Pontus, the northern "ANATOLIAN" (Turkey) coast west of Trebizond. They were a thousand miles from Persia! Xenophon wasn't talking about Persians, he was talking about White SETTLERS IN ANATOLIA!

Writing soon after 430 BCE, Herodotus in Book 3 cites the Mossynoeci, along with the Moschoi, Tibareni, the Macrones and Mares as comprising the 19th satrapy established by Darius of Persia.

http://www.archive.org/stream/anabasis01170gut/anbss10.txt

MORE FROM XENOPHON

The Project Gutenberg Etext of Hellenica by Xenophon
Translation by H. G. Dakyns

I.e. at Ephesus.

But, instead of marching straight into Caria, Agesilaus turned sharp off in the opposite direction towards Phrygia. Picking up various detachments of troops which met him on his march, he steadily advanced, laying cities prostrate before him, and by the unexpectedness of his attack reaping a golden harvest of spoil. As a rule the march was prosecuted safely; but not far from Dascylium his advanced guard of cavalry were pushing on towards a knoll to take a survery of the state of things in front B.C. 395. After this, at the first indication of spring, he collected the whole of his army at Ephesus. But the army needed training. With that object he proposed a series of prizes--prizes to the heavy infantry regiments, to be won by those who presented their men in the best condition; prizes for the cavalry regiments which could ride best; prizes for those divisions of peltasts and archers which proved most efficient in their respective duties. And now the gymnasiums were a sight to see, thronged as they were, one and all, with warriors stripping for exercise; or again, the hippodrome crowded with horses and riders performing their evolutions; or the javelin men and archers going through their peculiar drill. In fact, the whole city where he lay presented under his hands a spectacle not to be forgotten. The market-place literally teemed with horses, arms, and accoutrements of all sorts for sale. The bronze-worker, the carpenter, the smith, the
leather-cutter, the painter and embosser, were all busily engaged in fabricating the implements of war; so that the city of Ephesus itself was fairly converted into a military workshop. It would have done a man's heart good to see those long lines of soldiers with Agesilaus at their head, as they stepped gaily be-garlanded from the gymnasiums to dedicate their wreaths to the goddess Artemis. Nor can I well conceive of elements more fraught with hope than were here combined. Here were reverence and piety towards Heaven; here practice in war and military training; here discipline with habitual obedience to authority. But contempt for one's enemy will infuse a kind of strength in battle. So the Spartan leader argued; and with a view to its production he ordered the quartermasters to put up the prisoners who had been captured by his foraging bands for auction, stripped naked; so that his Hellenic soldiery, as they looked at the white skins which had never been bared to sun and wind, the soft limbs unused to toil through constant riding in carriages, came to the conclusion that war with such adversaries would differ little from a fight with women. Dascylium (near modern day Ergili, Turkey)

http://www.archive.org/stream/hellenica01174gut/hllnc10.txt

As we know, the White man bravely makes much of his defects: Blue eyes - a symptom of Albinism and poor eyesight. The White man claims as the most desirable eye color. Blond and Red hair - again a symptom of Albinism. The White man claims as the most desirable hair color. White skin - the reality of Albinism, which makes the White man antithetical to normal life on the planet Earth! Everything on the Earth is dependant on, and nourished by the Sun: But the Sun is the White mans enemy, he must always protect himself against it!

So to explain the Greek soldiers disdain for White skin in Xenophon's writings, they rationalize with this, in NOTES TO XENOPHON'S:

The Greeks in their gymnastic exercises were always naked, and so by exposure to the sun were brown and tanned ; and in the same way their constant hard training made them tough and muscular ; so they looked on these white-skinned and fleshy barbarians as little better than women for their effeminacy. So Plato contrasts with him that is reared unversed in manly toils and the sweat of labour. Phaedr. p. 239.

OF COURSE THAT IS BLATANT LIE! THE REASON THE GREEK SOLDIERS HAD SUCH DISDAIN FOR WHITE SKIN WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE "BROWN SKINNED" MULATTOS LIKE THIS GREEK CHARIOTEER!

-

In the page titled "Persians" this is what the lying racists at Wiki display as Persians. This racially disparate group, of which only three are actually Persians.

-

This being one of them.

-

Continuing..

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE LIES FROM WIKI

Under the same title "White people"

The Ancient Egyptian (New Kingdom) funerary text known as the Book of Gates distinguishes "four races of men". These are the Egyptians, the Levantine peoples or "Asiatics", the "Nubians" and the "fair-skinned Libyans".

To support this they show a 1820 drawing of a Book of Gates fresco of the tomb of Seti I, depicting (from left) four groups of people: Libyans, Nubians, Asiatic, Egyptian. By Heinrich Menu von Minutoli (1772-1846)

-

But the ACTUAL tomb painting that the White liar Heinrich Menu von Minutoli based his drawing on, looks like THIS! Note the erasure of paint on those to the left, and the fact that the Libyan is TOTALLY Obliterated!

-

Compare with authentic images of Libyans

-

One of the chief purveyors of these Bogus images is the White Theban Mapping Project.

Theban Mapping Project was established in 1978 by the Theban Foundation, itself established by British archaeologist and Egyptologist John Romer with the goal to create a masterplan of the Valley of the Kings and of the sites of the Theban Necropolis in general.

The project's instigator and director as of 2006[update] is the U.S. Egyptologist Dr. Kent Weeks.

http://www.thebanmappingproject.com/

-

And as is always the case with lying racists - they are ignorant fools. Note here in this authentic relief from Medinet Habu, the libyans are "DARK" skinned!

-

To insure that they leave no stone unturned in their false history's, Whites even fraudulently claim a presence in the beginnings of man.

-  -

This in the face of other Whites proclaiming that THIS is what the first European looked like!

-

But the insidious racist is not always an institution, sometimes it is an individual who takes it upon himself to create a lie. This is the case with translator Leonard William King.

Letters and Inscriptions of Hammurabi

Translated by L. W. King (1898)

Leonard William King (08 December 1869–20 August 1919), M.A., F.S.A., was an English archaeologist and Assyriologist educated at Rugby School and King's College in Cambridge. He collected stone inscriptions widely in the Near East, taught Assyrian and Babylonian archaeology at King's College for a number of years, and published a large number of works on these subjects. He is also known for his translations of ancient works such as the Code of Hammurabi. He became the Assistant to the Keeper of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities, at the British Museum.

Preamble to Hammurabi's code of laws

When Anu the Sublime, King of the Anunaki, and Bel, the lord of Heaven and earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and made him great among the Igigi, they called Babylon by his illustrious name, made it great on earth, and founded an everlasting kingdom in it, whose foundations are laid so solidly as those of heaven and earth; then Anu and Bel called by name me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, who feared God, to bring about the rule of righteousness in the land, to destroy the wicked and the evil-doers; so that the strong should not harm the weak; so that I should rule over the black-headed people like Shamash, and enlighten the land, to further the well-being of mankind. Hammurabi, the prince, called of Bel am I, making riches and increase, enriching Nippur and Dur-ilu beyond compare, sublime patron of E-kur; who reestablished Eridu and purified the worship of E-apsu; who conquered the four quarters of the world, made great the name of Babylon, rejoiced the heart of Marduk, his lord who daily pays his devotions in Saggil; the royal scion whom Sin made; who enriched Ur; the humble, the reverent, who brings wealth to Gish-shir-gal; the white king, heard of Shamash, the mighty, who again laid the foundations of Sippara; who clothed the gravestones of Malkat with green; who made E-babbar great, which is like the heavens.

The warrior who guarded Larsa and renewed E-babbar, with Shamash as his helper; the lord who granted new life to Uruk, who brought plenteous water to its inhabitants, raised the head of E-anna, and perfected the beauty of Anu and Nana; shield of the land, who reunited the scattered inhabitants of Isin; who richly endowed E-gal-mach; the protecting king of the city, brother of the god Zamama; who firmly founded the farms of Kish, crowned E-me-te-ursag with glory, redoubled the great holy treasures of Nana, managed the temple of Harsag-kalama; the grave of the enemy, whose help brought about the victory; who increased the power of Cuthah; made all glorious in E-shidlam, the black steer, who gored the enemy; beloved of the god Nebo, who rejoiced the inhabitants of Borsippa, the Sublime; who is indefatigable for E-zida;The divine king of the city; the White, Wise; who broadened the fields of Dilbat, who heaped up the harvests for Urash; the Mighty, the lord to whom come scepter and crown, with which he clothes himself; the Elect of Ma-ma; who fixed the temple bounds of Kesh, who made rich the holy feasts of Nin-tu; the provident, solicitous, who provided food and drink for Lagash and Girsu, who provided large sacrificial offerings for the temple of Ningirsu; who captured the enemy, the Elect of the oracle who fulfilled the prediction of Hallab, who rejoiced the heart of Anunit; the pure prince, whose prayer is accepted by Adad; who satisfied the heart of Adad, the warrior, in Karkar, who restored the vessels for worship in E-ud-gal-gal; the king who granted life to the city of Adab; the guide of E-mach; the princely king of the city, the irresistible warrior, who granted life to the inhabitants of Mashkanshabri, and brought abundance to the temple of Shidlam.

The White, Potent, who penetrated the secret cave of the bandits, saved the inhabitants of Malka from misfortune, and fixed their home fast in wealth; who established pure sacrificial gifts for Ea and Dam-gal-nun-na, who made his kingdom everlastingly great; the princely king of the city, who subjected the districts on the Ud-kib-nun-na Canal to the sway of Dagon, his Creator; who spared the inhabitants of Mera and Tutul; the sublime prince, who makes the face of Ninni shine; who presents holy meals to the divinity of Nin-a-zu, who cared for its inhabitants in their need, provided a portion for them in Babylon in peace; the shepherd of the oppressed and of the slaves; whose deeds find favor before Anunit, who provided for Anunit in the temple of Dumash in the suburb of Agade; who recognizes the right, who rules by law; who gave back to the city of Ashur its protecting god; who let the name of Ishtar of Nineveh remain in E-mish-mish; the Sublime, who humbles himself before the great gods; successor of Sumula-il; the mighty son of Sin-muballit; The royal scion of Eternity; the mighty monarch, the sun of Babylon, whose rays shed light over the land of Sumer and Akkad; the king, obeyed by the four quarters of the world; Beloved of Ninni, am I. When Marduk sent me to rule over men, to give the protection of right to the land, I did right and righteousness in . . . , and brought about the well-being of the oppressed

Translated by L. W. King, edited by Paul Brians, (1915)

NOTICE THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF THE WORD "WHITE" IN THIS HONEST TRANSLATION!

Preamble to Hammurabi's code of laws

As translated by Robert Francis Harper, Haskell Oriental Museum, The University of Chicago, February the first, 1904.

When the lofty Anu, king of the Anunnaki, and Bel, lord of heaven and earth, he who determines the destiny of the land, committed the rule of all mankind to Marduk, the chief son of Ea; when they made him great among the Igigi; when they pronounced the lofty name of Babylon; when they made it famous among the quarters of the world and in its midst established an everlasting kingdom whose foundations were firm as heaven and earth—at that time, Anu and Bel called me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, the worshiper of the gods, to cause justice to prevail in the land, to destroy the wicked and the evil, to prevent the strong from oppressing the weak, to go forth like the Sun over the Black Head Race, to enlighten the land and to further the welfare of the people. Hammurabi, the governor named by Bel, am I, who brought about plenty and abundance; who made everything for Nippur and Durilu complete; the exalted supporter of E-kur; the wise king, who restored Eridu to its place; who purified (Col. II) the sanctuary of E-apsu; who stormed the four quarters of the world; who made the fame of Babylon great; who rejoiced the heart of Marduk, his lord; who daily served in Esagila; of the seed royal, which Sin begat; who filled the city of Ur with plenty; the pious and suppliant one, who brought abundance to E-gis-sir-gal; the diplomatic king, obedient to the mighty Shamash; who refounded Sippar; who clothed with green the shrines of Malkat; who decorated E-babbara, which is like a heavenly dwelling;

The warrior, the protector of Larsa; who rebuilt E-babbara for Shamash, his helper; the lord, who gave life to the city of Uruk; who supplied water in abundance to its inhabitants; who raised the turrets of Eanna; who brought riches to Anu and Nana; the divine protector of the land; who collected the scattered people of Nisin; who supplied E-gal-mah with luxurious abundance; the monarch, the city king, the brother of Za-ma-ma; who laid the foundations of the settlement of Kish; who surrounded E-te-me-ur-sag with splendor; who constructed the great shrines of Nana; the patron of the temple of Har-sag-kalama, the grave of the enemy; whose help brings victory (Col. III); who extended the limits of Cutha; who enlarged Shid-lam in every way; the mighty bull, who gores the enemy; the beloved of Tu-tu; who made the city of Borsippa beautiful; the exalted one who was untiring for the welfare of Ezida; the divine city king, wise and intelligent, who extended the settlements of Dilbat; who stored up grain for the mighty Urash; the lord adorned with scepter and crown, whom the wise god Ma-ma has clothed with complete power; who defined the confines of Kish; who made sumptuous the splendid banquets in honor of Nin-tu; the wise and perfect one, who determined the pasture and watering places for Shir-pur-la (Lagash) and Girsu; who provided large sacrifices for the Temple of Fifty; who seizes the enemy; the favorite of the exalted god (oracle); who put into execution the laws of Aleppo; who makes joyful the heart of Anunit; the illustrious prince, the lifting up of whose hands Adad recognizes; who pacifies the heart of Adad, the warrior, in Karkar; who re-established the appointments in E-ud-gal-gal; the king who gave life to Ud-nun-ki; the benefactor of the temple E-mah; the lordly city king; the soldier who has no equal; (Col. IV) who presented life to the city of Mashkan-shabri; who poured out abundance over Shid-lam;

The wise governor, who captured the bandit caves (?), who provided a hiding-place for the people of Malka in their misfortune; who founded dwelling-places for them in plenty; who determined for all time the splendid sacrifices for Ea and Dam-gal-nunna, who had extended his dominion; the city king first in rank; who subdued the settlements along the Euphrates; the warrior of Dagan, his creator; who protected the people of Mera and Tutul; the exalted prince, who makes the face of Nana to shine; who established splendid banquets for Nin-a-zu; who helps his people in time of need; who establishes in security their property in Babylon; the governor of the people, the servant, whose deeds are pleasing to Anunit; who installed Anunit in E-ul-mash in Agane broadway; who made justice prevail and who ruled the race with right; who returned to Ashur its gracious protecting deity; who made the rising sun (?) to shine brilliantly; the king who made the name of Nana glorious in E-mish-mish in Nineveh: the exalted one, who makes supplication to the great gods; the descendant of Sumulailu, the powerful son of Sinmuballit (Col. V), the ancient seed of royalty, the powerful king, the Sun of Babylon, who caused light to go forth over the lands of Sumer and Akkad; the king, who caused the four quarters of the world to render obedience; the favorite of Nana, am I. When Marduk sent me to rule the people and to bring help to the country, I established law and justice in the land and promoted the welfare of the people.

THIS IS JUST A TINY EXAMPLE OF THE MENTAL PRESSURE THE ALBINOS PLACE ON "NORMAL" PEOPLE.

UNDER SUCH AN ONSLAUGHT OF LIES AND MISINFORMATION, IS IT ANY WONDER THAT SOME OF THE "WEAK MINDED" LOOSE THEIR SENSE OF SELF?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com