EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » who is more similar genetically to an ancient Egyptian a person fro Zaire or Syrian?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who is more similar genetically to an ancient Egyptian a person fro Zaire or Syrian?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is more similar genetically to an ancient Egyptian a person from Zaire or a Syrian?

I don't know the answer, drop some science on me

(now DRC)

Posts: 43045 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
who is more similar genetically to an ancient Egyptian a person from Zaire or a Syrian?

I don't know the answer, drop some science on me

(now DRC)

Are Modern Egyptians Genetically the same or very similar to their Ancestors?

If the answer is Yes, then let us compare modern Egyptians to people from Syria and Zaire!

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on how you are defining an ancient Egyptian.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com