EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » MelaninKing says African Americans are the least assimilated ethnic group (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MelaninKing says African Americans are the least assimilated ethnic group
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Africans have been in America longer than most other non-native cultures, they are the least assimilated, even today.Blacks naturally resist assimilation because we realize the culture is inferior and far less than "US"

I don't know if I agree with this.
What about many Mexican, Chinese or Pakistanis, just as random examples.
Many of them form their own communities within America and many can get by withe knowing little to any English. Chinese or Pakistanis may also practice
religions other than Christianity of Judaism while Africans are more often Christian (also Muslim)

What about something like Hip Hop culture? To me that is not like Chinese people dancing in a dragon costume on Chinese new year. That is completely Chinese culture.
Hip Hop is a hybrid of American and African culture, same thing with jazz. It's partial assimilation.
Many Pakistanis are Muslim and go to the mosque. That's not assimilated.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Americans may well be more integrated in the Euro-American culture than Chinese or Mexicans, IMO. This may partly be attributable to the institution of slavery, wherein slaves were forced to relinquish their names and customs, and instead adopt one issued to them by their European managers. Another factor may be due to post-slavery racist institutions like Jim Crow, which sought to give socio-economic advantages to 'whites' over 'blacks', just as apartheid in South Africa had the effect of giving gratuitous advantage to 'whites', and both of which were designed to keep the said situation in effect long after any abolition of the said racist institutions, because by then there would be unequal distribution of high-paying labor, which were all reserved for 'white' folks. To catch up, many blacks felt compelled to excel in "pop culture" items necessary to land them jobs generally placed in the ownership of a small clique of elite 'white' capitalists.

About the Hip Hop thing, lioness; what part of it is "American"?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is such a retarded thread. First off there are plenty of Muslim Africans, WTF does that have to do with assimilation.

Half of Africa is part of that cult...Now all of a suddent Africans are majority Xtian..LOL

and all this coming from the clown that tried to put Abraham Lioncoln on some kind of pedalstool but in the same breath accusing me of siding with the "KKK"??

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, pipe down,
THE Explorer agrees with me that African Americans are not the least assimilated group as MK was fantasizing.
Explorer is infallible

On this other point, it seems to me that being a Muslim is not being fully assimilated into American culture which is Christian based.
A Muslim American could be assimilated in other ways
but their being a Muslim is not one of the assimilated elements.
Although America does allow freedom of religion and has a wide diversity.
Hip Hop while similar to griots of Africa and African drumming is still American.
It is lyrically oriented and sung in English. From the language alone it is largely American/English.
The lyrical content is based primarily about life in America. The melodic parts that are mixed in are based on Western harmony.
The sampling techniques and production are not traditional.
Hip Hop music did not originate in Africa. It originated in the South Bronx and had influence from African rhythm. It's primarily American.

Because we were forcibly disconnected from our African heritage we are in a way more American the European descended people.
Of course in the truest sense the native "Americans" are the true Americans (but with the original tribal names)

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It is fairly difficult for Muslim communities, who have traditionally been integrated into American society [they spoke English along with any primary language, if there was any, and even generally dressed in the fashion of the mainstream; the only thing that probably distinguished them from what is dubbed "mainstream", was how they practiced their religion, assuming the individuals were of the religious kind], under current circumstances and air of xenophobia, especially post 9/11.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Hip Hop while similar to griots of Africa and African drumming is still American.

Define "American drumming".

quote:

It is lyrically oriented and sung in English.

Being sung in English suddenly makes a music "American"? I suppose British sung songs are "American"?

quote:

The melodic parts that are mixed in are based on Western harmony.

Define "western harmony". The last time I checked, Hip Hop wasn't around when America was a British colony. How did it become the product of "western harmony".

quote:

Hip Hop music did not originate in Africa. It originated in the South Bronx and had influence from African rhythm. It's primarily American.

Actually, it derives from Raga/Reggae toasting, which took hold especially during the ushering of the electronic era of reggae.

quote:

Because we were forcibly disconnected from our African heritage we are in a way more American the European descended people.

I suspect that you were trying to say "more American than the European descended people". If so, what does it mean, to be "more American"?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africans never fully assimilated to America's White Christian culture. African Americans have always marched to a distinct beat of their own.
To embrace and accept Anglo-Saxon culture is a dumbing down downgrade for Africans.

Some weak African Americans such as KING and Jari have been indoctrinated into this Satanic culture by way of their mothers, Grandmothers or some other female.

What you suggest is willing assimilation by African Americans, I propose is actually one symptom of Stockholm Syndrome, or Identification With The Aggressor, whereas the captive begins to empathize and emulate the captor.
The advanced stage of this psychological state has been labeled as PTSS, or Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Africans never fully assimilated to America's White Christian culture. African Americans have always marched to a distinct beat of their own.
To embrace and accept Anglo-Saxon culture is a dumbing down downgrade for Africans.

Some weak African Americans such as KING and Jari have been indoctrinated into this Satanic culture by way of their mothers, Grandmothers or some other female.

What you suggest is willing assimilation by African Americans, I propose is actually one symptom of Stockholm Syndrome, or Identification With The Aggressor, whereas the captive begins to empathize and emulate the captor.
The advanced stage of this psychological state has been labeled as PTSS, or Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.

look, Satan provides a high standard of living in America relative to many other countries.

African Americans, like the devil beasts that run things are primarily Christian

50 Cent does polite interviews on morning T.V. talk shows. He represents a lot more people than you melanists
-not saying it's wrong or right just keeping it real

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''The advanced stage of this psychological state has been labeled as PTSS, or Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.''

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
''The advanced stage of this psychological state has been labeled as PTSS, or Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.''

[Big Grin]

The good thing about not having been a slave is that you can't catch PTSS.
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL!!!!! Expose these weak ass clowns!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness posted:
On this other point, it seems to me that being a Muslim is not being fully assimilated into American culture which is Christian based.

How is America Christian based?? What a clown you are. America has many different religions and the founding fathers were not Xtian. We have speration of Church and state. Also what about all the negro Muslims?? What about the Negro Senator who started crying and whining for some Arab Muslim yesterday at the Radical Islam hearings. What about the other black woman who defended Islam at the hearing??

^^^
I thought you were a Continental African??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

lioness recently claimed that she is an American of west African decent. In the past, if memory serves me correctly, she said that she was of eastern African origin -- Uganda to be specific. On another occasion, she said she was west African. Who knows, but I have long suspected that she is not a continental African. Her sheer ignorance of the region is too striking to be dismissed out of hand as somebody who is simply mindless about her own immediate surrounding (African territory).

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Wrong, as usual.

If you wish to comment, I suggest you first review the available PTSS information or the study itself so that you might have the opportunity to reverse your current, Stupid Troll status. [Wink]

One can describe P.T.S.S. as a multi-generational Advanced Stockholm Syndrome, with continuation.

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (as result of Multigenerational trauma compounded with continued oppression)

As a result of twelve years of quantitative and qualitative research Dr. DeGruy has developed her theory of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome, and published her findings in the book Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing".
P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

Key Patterns of behavior reflective of P.T.S.S.

Vacant Esteem
Insufficient development of what Dr. DeGruy refers to as primary esteem, along with feelings of hopelessness, depression and a general self destructive outlook.

Marked Propensity for Anger and Violence
Extreme feelings of suspicion perceived negative motivations of others. Violence against self, property and others, including the members of one's own group, i.e. friends, relatives, or acquaintances.

Racist Socialization and (internalized racism)
Learned Helplessness, literacy deprivation, distorted self-concept, antipathy or aversion for the following:

* The members of ones own identified cultural/ethnic group,
* The mores and customs associated ones own identified cultural/ethnic heritage,
* The physical characteristics of ones own identified cultural/ethnic group.

http://www.joydegruy.com/ptss/index.html

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Lioness posted:

How is America Christian based?? What a clown you are. America has many different religions and the founding fathers were not Xtian. We have speration of Church and state. Also what about all the negro Muslims?? What about the Negro Senator who started crying and whining for some Arab Muslim yesterday at the Radical Islam hearings. What about the other black woman who defended Islam at the hearing??

^^^
I thought you were a Continental African??

There is no argument that America is a Christian nation, run by Christian principles.
Sure, the US is comprised of many other religions, but the only groups that make and enforce the laws in the US are, Christians and Jews, or better yet;
Jews controlling Christians.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Learned Helplessness, literacy deprivation, distorted self-concept, antipathy or aversion for the following:

* The mores and customs associated ones own identified cultural/ethnic heritage,

afrocentril liars exposed/gigantic/confirming truth must be at this stage of P.T.S.S.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
lioness recently claimed that she is an American of west African decent. In the past, if memory serves me correctly, she said that she was of eastern African origin -- Uganda to be specific. On another occasion, she said she was west African. Who knows, but I have long suspected that she is not a continental African. Her sheer ignorance of the region is too striking to be dismissed out of hand as somebody who is simply mindless about her own immediate surrounding (African territory).

I never said I was from East Africa or Uganda, you
boys up stuff. Look at me, I couldn't pass for EA

http://www.somethingyoushouldread.com/images/articles/BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

Explorador
Member # 14778

You can put a lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Your background changes by the day like a chameleon. I know you better than you know yourself, lioness.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Oh yeah. those Pilgrims and puritans they were a real rainbow of religion. I can picture the Hindus and Muslims stepping off the mayflower.

How about all those mosques in Early New England?

It was wonderful all these little towns popping up
the you had Churches and then the mosque around the corner and around the corner from that the Buddhist shrine. Then you had the Indians coming in teaching some of the Christians about the the great spirit and respect for the land. All religions tolerated.
In Salem they even had some ladies doing the pagan thing with the "black" magic and so.
The town all celebrated that, lit up a big bon fire and so on.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You can put a lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Your background changes by the day like a chameleon. I know you better than you know yourself, lioness.

stop lying, there is no thread where I said I was from Uganda, never liked the place

I'm West African
I'm American

I use these in different contexts as I please just like a Chinese American doesn't say they are "Chinese American" all the time, they simply say "I'm Chinese" more often that "Chinese American"
besides jari's white

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Wrong, as usual.

If you wish to comment, I suggest you first review the available PTSS information or the study itself so that you might have the opportunity to reverse your current, Stupid Troll status. [Wink]

One can describe P.T.S.S. as a multi-generational Advanced Stockholm Syndrome, with continuation.

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (as result of Multigenerational trauma compounded with continued oppression)

As a result of twelve years of quantitative and qualitative research Dr. DeGruy has developed her theory of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome, and published her findings in the book Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing".
P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

Vacant Esteem
Insufficient development of what Dr. DeGruy refers to as primary esteem, along with feelings of hopelessness, depression and a general self destructive outlook.

Extreme feelings of suspicion perceived negative motivations of others. Violence against self, property and others, including the members of one's own group, i.e. friends, relatives, or acquaintances.

this is the worst type of b.s. psychobabble. It comes from a psychologist named Joy DeGruy, no wonder, college educated and dipped in the self esteem and victim movements which both failed.
This stuff is dangerous. It's another excuse to come up with a new mental disorder and label someone as having it.
Imagine if they ever wrote this into the DSM disorder manual. They would have a new mental disorder ready for the legal system a new disorder custom tailored and applied to African American kids.
What does this concept say about our people? That we are so weak that a mental disorder is passed on to the great grandchildren with no genetic basis?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

stop lying, there is no thread where I said I was from Uganda, never liked the place

I'm West African
I'm American

I use these in different contexts as I please just like a Chinese American doesn't say they are "Chinese American" all the time, they simply say "I'm Chinese" more often that "Chinese American"
besides jari's white

Pot calling a kettle black, are we? You doing it even now. Your nationality or geographic origin changes faster than a chameleon changes its color. What can we expect next time; that you are Scottish?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LOL, what a F-king Dunce.

Your whole rant is a strawman argument as we have seperation of Church and State you dumb stupid fool. America is real F-ing Xtians Thats why we have programs like CAIR, The NOI, and a bunch of Muslims and non Christians with full rights a citizens. Pulling some B.S from the past wont save you because like I said a Negro will defend Muhammed his cult and his people before any European.

You saw two Negros defending Arabs and Islam at the Radical Islam hearings. OF all the races it was a Negro Muslim balling and sobbing for Muhammed's cult..so how does that figure into your argument??

Your rant about "Pakistani" Muslims have no bearing as the most famous Muslims are black Muslims.

What about the Xtians from places like Armenia, what about the Latino Catholics??

besides jari's white

This coming from the same clown that defended Abraham Lincoln and put that racist asshole on a Pedalstool..LOL.

Dumb bytch.
quote:
quote:

Oh yeah. those Pilgrims and puritans they were a real rainbow of religion. I can picture the Hindus and Muslims stepping off the mayflower.

the you had Churches and then the mosque around the corner and around the corner from that the Buddhist shrine. Then you had the Indians coming in teaching some of the Christians about the the great spirit and respect for the land. All religions tolerated.
In Salem they even had some ladies doing the pagan thing with the "black" magic and so.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

this is the worst type of b.s. psychobabble.

The psychologist is right on the money. PTSS is live and kicking. afrocentric lice-ass exposed is proof of this. This assessment fits that jackass to a tee...

What do this concept say about our people? That we are so weak that a mental disorder is passed on to the great grandchildren...

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I got some PTSS for you, mother fvcka. you can come see me, nyc, pussy. Real talk, nigga.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Your whole rant is a strawman argument as we have seperation of Church and State you dumb stupid fool. America is real F-ing Xtians Thats why we have programs like CAIR, The NOI, and a bunch of Muslims and non Christians with full rights a citizens. Pulling some B.S from the past wont save you because like I said a Negro will defend Muhammed his cult and his people before any European.

You saw two Negros defending Arabs and Islam at the Radical Islam hearings. OF all the races it was a Negro Muslim balling and sobbing for Muhammed's cult..so how does that figure into your argument??

Your rant about "Pakistani" Muslims have no bearing as the most famous Muslims are black Muslims.

What about the Xtians from places like Armenia, what about the Latino Catholics??

besides jari's white

This coming from the same clown that defended Abraham Lincoln and put that racist asshole on a Pedalstool..LOL.

Dumb bytch.
quote:
quote:

^^^^^this is the guy who supports the confederate flag

ES credibility shot

again

Explorador
Member # 14778

Pussy is what your mama sells, gigantic vagina. Give me your address and pay the fare, and lost expenses. I'll be there -- no ifs and buts, homosexual-porn star.

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Bed-sty, corner of Nostrand and Eastern Parkway, pussy ass nigga, 2 saturdays from today. And no, I will not pay your way to whoop yo ass, faggot.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'm West African
I'm American

besides jari's white

Pot calling a kettle black, are we? You doing it even now. Your nationality or geographic origin changes faster than a chameleon changes its color. What can we expect next time; that you are Scottish?
you must have me confused with argyle. He's the kilt wearer. You're a scientifical type, find the thread proof that I change nationalities. There is none, desperate resort to made up ad homs.
Besides this is an AA thing you wouldn't understand. I mean overstand

PTSS coming from an African? Meanwhile millions trying to emigrate to America, land of the slave massa, go figya mah....

Explorador
Member # 14778

You call that a specific address, cum-sipping jane? What about the fare and lost expenses [I have drop work to come and put a foot in your aSS]. You will be a true GIGANTIC vagina when I'm done with you.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You stupid Bird Brained bytch. I said countless times I don't support the C-flag, I simply gave you the truth that it has different meaning depending on the person and organization.(Same as the Union Flag, using you logic anyone who flies the Union Flag is celebrating the extermination of the Native Americans...RIGHT)

but it speaks volumes about you who supports the Union Flag but out of reactionary group think attack the C-Flag as if black people were not discriminated, killed, enslaved, lynched etc. under the Union flag.

The same person who copy-n-pasted some Zionist propaganda trying to cover up the Jewish Hand in slavery...LOL. The Nerve, Show where I have EVER Tried to cover up or exuse the white Xtain role in slavery...

What a f-ing insult to our forefathers..

You'd die for a Jew and his occupied state bytch.

-

quote:
quote:

besides jari's white

Dumb bytch.
quote:
quote:

^^^^^this is the guy who supports the confederate flag

ES credibility shot

again

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Think of how many books Explorer could of written if you added up all the time here playing in the sand box  -
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^^^^Nigga, Nostrand and E.Pkwy is as specific as it gets! Its a fuggin corner spot, dimwit! You ready to get banged on or what?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I kid you not, I used to work at a local BBQ resturant and one time this white man and his young son came in with his son's black friend. The man was wearing a shirt with a Confederate flag, if this man was a racist why would he allow his son be friends with a black kid, and take the kid out to eat at that.

Like I said the flag has different meanings.

Blacks need to stop being sensitive.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Lioness, I don't have to give you an ounce of proof. I'm not the first to document your shifty nationality, and probably won't be the last.

As for PTSS, you cited the source. Don't get mad at me, because you know this source is right. You mad, write Dr. DeGruy. That would be the right direction to aim your distress from the observations she confuses you with.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic vigina:

^^^^Nigga, Nostrand and E.Pkwy is as specific as it gets! Its a fuggin corner spot, dimwit! You ready to get banged on or what?

PTSS gay-porn star, where's the dough? Your mama did not sell enough pussy yet, or what? Once that is taken care of, you bet, I won't waste a heart beat to get my boot in that some 50+ year old faggoty aSS of your's.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Read above about what I said.

I said the meaning of the C-Flag differs from person and organization, just as the Union Flag. Therefore Your quote is a non sequitor.

but I understand, reading comprehension is a problem among Negros. Also Bitch why not quote my other responses where I say I don't support the C-Flag.

But this is all nothing considering your clown ass Copy-N-Pasted some Jew propaganda excusing and covering up the Jewish Hand in slavery. I'll admit I defend Christians from time to time but even I don't stoop as low as to excuse and cover up their role in slavery.

Humorous a chump bitch like you trying to question my blackness..LOL.
quote:
quote:
I kid you not, I used to work at a local BBQ resturant and one time this white man and his young son came in with his son's black friend. The man was wearing a shirt with a Confederate flag, if this man was a racist why would he allow his son be friends with a black kid, and take the kid out to eat at that.

Like I said the flag has different meanings.

Blacks need to stop being sensitive.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Think of how many books Explorer could of written if you added up all the time here playing in the sand box  -

lioness, is that sand where you squat and liter?
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Wrong, as usual.

Vacant Esteem

this is the worst type of b.s. psychobabble. It comes from a psychologist named Joy DeGruy, no wonder, college educated and dipped in the self esteem and victim movements which both failed.
A Little History

Dr. DeGruy holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications; two master degrees in Social Work and Clinical Psychology; and a PhD in Social Work Research. With over twenty years of practical experience as a professional in the field of social work, she gives a practical insight into various cultural and ethnic groups that form the basis of contemporary American society.

Now, besides fitting a test case profile, exactly what are YOUR other qualifications?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It's a good bit of rhetoric but shouldn't be passed off as science
It's bad to be calling something a syndrome like that. You can have negative cultural traditions passed on
but to try put it onto an individual's psychological basis and try to make trauma seem like a biological thing that gets passed to generations is not science.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Why not?
What's your objection, and why don't you raise it when whites are captured, as demonstrated recently in Libya, where all of the major networks constantly stated their need for psychiatric consultation for treating STOCKHOLM SYNDROME for just a few days of captivity.

Obviously, you are still speaking out of your usual misinformed and ignorant position.
The study makes no mention of any such biological inherited syndrome.
Only the undereducated would come to such a silly and invalid conclusion.

As indicated, Dr. DeGruy is a qualified Social Scientist.
 -

What are your qualifications and what are your theories on the mental state of African Americans?

Explorador
Member # 14778

What do you mean it is rhetoric; gigantic vagina is semi-living proof of it. Perfect models don't come any better than that.

--------------------

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly believe in this PTSS stuff, I've experienced some of it myself..

Common symptoms:

*A wiered mix of self-hatred and "hidden" hatred of the perceived aggressor (totally self-destructive).
*An "upside down" view oneself and others.
*Crabs-in-a-barrel behaviour.
*Fear of leaving the camp of the aggressor (i.e. Stockholm Syndrome).
*Mediocrity in life...

I think it's a very wide-spread problem among all peoples that have been affected by white-supremacy. It's common in Africa but it's more profound in the diaspora where the victims are constantly having to interface with the victimisers.

It can be cured, however, I believe some people are demented beyond repair. Both the bully and the bullied need help.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Elaborate on empirical data for this "It's common in Africa".

--------------------

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FACT: One of the world's most influential people...
 -
http://holyebony.blogspot.com/2011/02/pastor-adeboye-on-cnn.html

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Where is the above requested data?

--------------------

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
LOL...I don't need no data. A picture is worth a BILLION words.

Just hit-up the Lagos-Ibadan express way on a "Holy Ghost Service" night and see crabs queing in AGONY to go deliver their very little and pathetic crumbs to White Jesus...and most of them actually DON'T LIKE white people...i'd say it's too funny if it wasn't so tragic...

Explorador
Member # 14778

Some photo spam of some pastor is proof of "PTSS being common in Africa"?

--------------------

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Did you watch the cnn video????

The guy ACTUALLY referred to himself as "a small pastor in one little jungle..." LOL....and this guy practically has the southern half of Nigeria by the BRAIN. So SAD.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
besides jari's white

Yes, just call him Jari Jeri pink-ass moddafukkka.

A pink Gwoat pretending to be a black man.. for the last four years in vain. [Embarrassed]

Geri moofuka is a bad faker... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com