EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is it not quite obvious now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it not quite obvious now?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is all in the genes. Natural selection will sort this out.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Video_shows_spring_break_brawl_at_PCB_Burger_King_118505599.html

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://thecenterofthenet.com/node/97972

Intergenerational Effects of Historical Trauma caused by Tyrannical Albino Run, Indian Boarding Schools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgBkUHfTU3U&feature=related

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an indictment on the state of African-Americans I refuse to accept.

However, it is quite clear some people are brain dead (i.e. people who would behave like that). In any case, I've seen dirty African hoes in Nigeria act in the same manner, fighing over men breaking bottles on each others heads [Big Grin]

Sad, fighting over men. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural selection will soon sort out this problem. It is only a matter of time.

quote:
Originally posted by Mugisha:

However, it is quite clear some people are brain dead (i.e. people who would behave like that). In any case, I've seen dirty African hoes in Nigeria act in the same manner, fighing over men breaking bottles on each others heads [Big Grin]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon? Are you saying brain dead humans haven't been around for 200,000 years?

Soon may be a couple thousand years. That's probably not soon enough to save the planet.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The level of evolution we have reached... Please pay close attn to 1:13, this is where you see the true nature of a people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0pULD6fM_0

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
At the rate they are going, extinction in 300 yrs. And I am not referring to the entire human race, just a segment of it.

quote:
Soon? Are you saying brain dead humans haven't been around for 200,000 years?

Soon may be a couple thousand years. That's probably not soon enough to save the planet.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
The level of evolution we have reached... Please pay close attn to 1:13, this is where you see the true nature of a people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0pULD6fM_0

I'm not sure about the Nelson Mandela part, are you sure it's not a mis-interpretation/joke?
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Stop acting as if this behavior is exclusive to blacks.
I've seen the same behavior, and worst from Albinos.

Speaking of natural selection, there is good scientific reason why Albino birthrates are on the decrease all around the world, and skin cancer is on the up rise.

They NEED ignorant Negroes and other persons of color to assist them in researching how to reverse this thread, before it's too late.
Can you say, stem cell.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:

They NEED ignorant Negroes and other persons of color to assist them in researching how to reverse this thread, before it's too late.
Can you say, stem cell.

Why would they NEED ignorant Negroes to assist them in research? That doesn't make any sense.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
And why is it "they"? I think it's time we started seeing it as "us".

No wonder the Albinos hate Blacks so much. I'd hate my parents too if they saw me as "they" simply because I came out a different skin colour to my other siblings.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:

Can you say, stem cell.

Why would they NEED ignorant Negroes to assist them in research? That doesn't make any sense.
That's because you don't know anything, likely because you have no need to know.
Think! It ain't illegal, yet.

Regarding your lame "WE" comment; Tonto said it best when he said, "What do you mean WE, paleface?"
Don't blame me, I don't write this stuff, Jews do!

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^ Your problem is that you're more concerned with being right and appearing more clever. You just want to argue and win.

My question is simple: why would they NEED "ignorant Negroes" to help them with research? You made the claim, back it up.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please delete this thread? It's nothing more than racist trolling.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhfXcerotY
This just in a nature of a people lol

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Instead of guns blazing like SOME PEOPLE, these two kids, who happen to know each other, decided to square off the old fashion honorable way. We need to see more of this in the AA community.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhfXcerotY
This just in a nature of a people lol

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
you're more concerned with being right and appearing more clever.

Preparation yields preparedness and therefore, confidence.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^^ calm down [Big Grin]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afroneedsapic
Instead of guns blazing like SOME PEOPLE, these two kids, who happen to know each other, decided to square off the old fashion honorable way. We need to see more of this in the AA community.
Egged on by his mother I knew you would find a way to justify this ShIIt btw. Wy folks can do no wrong according to you.. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Egged on by his mother I knew you would find a way to justify this ShIIt btw. Wy folks can do no wrong according to you.. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com