EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Time to man-up, White boys. You are considered an EASY TARGET.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time to man-up, White boys. You are considered an EASY TARGET.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is time to revert to your old ways. Muster the energy and spirits of your forbears who once upon a time had this world on smash. You have become too complacent with your libtard ways and the present manner in which you handle the Negro. He thinks you are a punk -

"[...] a 16-year-old African-American who reportedly told investigators he targeted whites... easy targets"

Like, are you fvcking kidding me?!?!

Where is that warrior spirit that led you to conquer the world?! It is time to conjure it up.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2260004&spid=

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In today's western social constructs, the Negro is able to put the White man to shame, intellectually, morally and physically. And this is due to the White man's liberal ideology that he feels he is compelled to uphold (White guilt). The liberal agenda has placed unnecessary constraints on the White man's ability to respond to a "Negro attack." However, take a nigger and put him on a battlefield to face the White man's war machine.... I don't need to say anymore.

We now know the White man's achille's heel.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you still do revert to your old ways ,look at america ,britain and allies who target darky skin

EASY TARGET countrys

and steal resources ,manipulate them/kill them

lets start with the CIA

CT will you please do a history of white nazi CIA history of manipulation of NON WHITE COUNTRYS

THANK YOU

REGARDS

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guesss CT is really a white Neo-Nazi or a raging lunatic. My God! the man is losing it.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
It is time to revert to your old ways. Muster the energy and spirits of your forbears who once upon a time had this world on smash. You have become too complacent with your libtard ways and the present manner in which you handle the Negro. He thinks you are a punk -

"[...] a 16-year-old African-American who reportedly told investigators he targeted whites... easy targets"

Like, are you fvcking kidding me?!?!

Where is that warrior spirit that led you to conquer the world?! It is time to conjure it up.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2260004&spid=

I'm afraid the time may be coming soon if things don't get any better. European peoples have an uncanny way of adapting to the times when things get tough and they haven't really gotten tough yet. Hence the complacency. But for how long?
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I guesss CT is really a white Neo-Nazi or a raging lunatic. My God! the man is losing it.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Pink-ass muther-fuking bytch! I knew you were a pink bwoy from day one you started trolling here pretending to be Haitian.

Pink-ass bytch!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^I see you are still reeling from the can of 'nigger-whoop-ass' I put on you the other day, heh, IronLion?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^I see you are still reeling from the can of 'nigger-whoop-ass' I put on you the other day, heh, IronLion?

- you mean like how you madda did ah reel suh afta di battery she tek fram di rent-a-dread bwoy dem when she did ah visit Montego Bay....

(fe dem wey no know: battery = gangbang)

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Delusional dunce

Now your mask is off your pink face. And the psoraisis does not look good! [Big Grin]

BTW: Go read the First Supper thread again. It will remain as an example for other fools like you that dare debate with the Lion! I will chew them up as I did with you until they are reduced to barely intelligible curses, as I reduced you!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkkx2-MWyTI

___slap a white boy!!!!!!

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
This song is dedicated to you, IronLion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3lHw5JbqjA

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
ssssss....ssss...hissssss

^^  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com