EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Saidi Swag !!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saidi Swag !!!!!!!!!!
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf4Vf_UT4Hc
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't hear anything.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can't either.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GInIBt-mpI Try this one.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^LMAO! What part of Egypt is that?
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok but why was Tarek whoopin everybody's azz.. [Confused]

And that beach scene was vid shot in Jamaica ya'll ain't got no beaches like dat.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
It looks like it was filmed partly around the Red Sea and also around Luxor.

We have beaches like that around the Red Sea area around Hurghada

Check out this link for pictures:

http://www.egyptexcursions.com/hurghada.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slgQ0cok9KM

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Luxor is where my sister stayed. [Big Grin]
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
That's very cool. Saidi people are much more warm than the people in Cairo and Alexandria. The Fellahin are okay as well but Saidi people are culturally distinct and even speak a different accent than other Egyptians.

I recommend you visit Luxor and Aswan look around at the temples and museums. Take advantage of the hospitality of the local people.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ausar
quote:
It looks like it was filmed partly around the Red Sea and also around Luxor. We have beaches like that around the Red Sea area around Hurghada Check out this link for pictures: ]http://www.egyptexcursions.com/hurghada.html
I know you got cool beaches,I have heard of Sharm-el Sheik?? but great looking water and majestic ruins??..well that's a bit unfair ain't it, that's it your nation is banned from making Oxtails,Jerk chicken and Beef patties with it's flaky goodness... [Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
That's very cool. Saidi people are much more warm than the people in Cairo and Alexandria. The Fellahin are okay as well but Saidi people are culturally distinct and even speak a different accent than other Egyptians.

I recommend you visit Luxor and Aswan look around at the temples and museums. Take advantage of the hospitality of the local people.

I want to...My sister said the people of Luxor were very kind. She the reason how I got into Ancient Egypt and African history as a whole.

Here an African American girl visit a Nubian village in Aswan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaA5ASgqTQ

^^^Very interesting!

Also...I hear the Fellahin people still practice an Ancient Egyptian culture and the language they speak are a mix of Ancient words and Arabic. Is that true?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a cool vid Son of Ra,really got to make the trip one day with fam..never expect him to know where or what a reggae or even Jamaica is.. Ok I am lifting my ban on Oxtail and Jerk,beef patty ban remains in effect till further notice [Big Grin]
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Lol Brada, it would be blasphemy for Egyptians to make oxtails or Jamaican patties. [Smile] We would never do it justice. You just have to agree not to make fatir, koshari or Ful. [Big Grin]

Speaking of Jamaican food, I want some good scotch bonnet pepper sauce. Down here in Florida where I am you have to travel miles to get some decent Jamaican food.

Son of Ra, the rural Egyptians still practice some customs from ancient Egypt but its dying out due to modernization. The amount of ancient Egyptian influence on the language of rural Egyptians remains controversial.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL nice video of black Egyptian gangster beating up on mulato Egyptian. The Egyptian look like Brazilian people. Surprisingly beautiful Turkoise beach in the Sinai peninsula.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice vdeo shows the diversity of the Egyptian people.
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
It's a cool video but I worry that Egyptians may get a wrong idea about African-American culture. I mean Egyptians tend to stereotype all westerners.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ The Angry Afrangi is just mad because the video shows TRUE Egyptians living near the ruins of their ancestors.

By the way, funny video Ausar. [Big Grin]

Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
You idiot. Westchester county, New York. Get it right please.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Why is this 'White Nubian' character obsessed with you?
viceroy
Banned asshole
Member # 20417

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viceroy         Edit/Delete Post 
I have many friends in Westchester NY and I know you're not from there, so stop trying to fool people.
Posts: 1061 | From: Laos | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
lol. Wow your obsession with me knows no bounds. Listen Westchester has alot of people in it. I doubt you even know much about NYC much less Westchester County.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Son of Ra, why don't you ask the weirdo arab/white guy yourself. I have no idea why this guy is obsessed with me.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^That's weird...
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, white nubians is a strange guy. I feel sorry for him because he is a anti-social shut in with no family, children or female companion. This is all he has.

I suspect he probably lives in a semi-ghetto area because he is obsessed with African-American crime rates and African-Americans in general.

viceroy
Banned asshole
Member # 20417

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viceroy         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, this coming from a guy who has admitted to being a Psycho Path is indeed a compliment. You're just like a Nazi War Criminal, who has chosen to hide out in the egyptsearch forum, due to an unbalanced mental condition. My job is to expose your hidden agenda and let others know about your schemes.
Posts: 1061 | From: Laos | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Well, add sarcasm to the many things that white nubian does not understand. Mentally unbalanced? You seem like the mentally unbalance one writing and making false allegations against me. You are a thread stalker and will follow me in threads you have no interest in.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He is sexually frustrated.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ As well as being overall intellectually and psychologically frustrated. What other kind of person would stalk a total stranger in a relatively little known forum?

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:

^^^Why is this 'White Nubian' character obsessed with you?

Not to speak for Ausar, but my guess is that he hates Ausar for being a TRUE Egyptian as opposed to an Arab (fake) Egyptian. Then again, I won't be surprised if he is a fake Arab as well and really a Euronut. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Well, white nubians is a strange guy. I feel sorry for him because he is a anti-social shut in with no family, children or female companion. This is all he has.

I suspect he probably lives in a semi-ghetto area because he is obsessed with African-American crime rates and African-Americans in general.

LMAO [Big Grin]

Yeah the guy sounds like 'Gigantic Twit' and 'Recovering Alcoholic'. I won't be surprised if they were all the same person. [Wink]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Guys especially the older ones on this forum we all know how to deal with Abaza of a thousand and one aliases ..put the mfkr on ignore??? we forgot that lesson?? trust me h'll go back to whatever stink hole he crawls from till next year,attention is what he craves even negative one.

-
Beware the beast Troll, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills forums for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's site. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his web-site and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of EgyptSearch death

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by white nobody:

Deadhead "Djehuti" is Nothing More Than A Cheerleader anxious to show us her panties, so that we can all admire her curves.

Sad Day, when the only people around cheering for ausar are the Afronuts, Trannys, & Hookers.

White Nubian Justice Is All Around Us & Will Always Trump The Fake Characters of Egyptsearch.

LMAO [Big Grin]

Truly funny these rantings of a lunatic. Its delusions knows no bounds from 'white' Nubians (an oxymoron) to us being trannies and nuts. [Big Grin]

I will pray for you and hope you get the mental help you deserve. [Embarrassed]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com