EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Love him or hate him, he speaks the truth!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love him or hate him, he speaks the truth!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His assessment of Black people, particularly African Americans, is on point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYS3b8c_gb4&feature=feedu

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^

lmao! This guy is joke lol this is the same guy who claimed that egypt was not in africa and that africa had was not civilised until whites came there lol
yeah his right on point lmao!!!

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lol... I am appalled that this type of blame the victim mentality is being demonstrated by a man of African descent himself. He says that things like unemployment are largely the fault of black men and youth?! That is so stupid and there are many ways to show the flaws in this type of logic

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you guys even bother respond to this thread let alone waste time watching such a video (I didn't)??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I only watched the first minute of the video, lol. I just wanted to make a quick comment, if this were another poster I probably would have gone into some detail.

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toms loves other Toms,do not confuse blak intellectuals who criticizes negative aspects of their culture with the likes of Mannings that other mfker on F.O.X and Confirming nonsense.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find humorous is Afronut's insistance on singleing out African Americans, Im sure his hero Manning has plenty to say on Haiti considering how ignorant and absolute poverty stricken they live. No other black people live like that except for Zimbabweans, Heck Zimbabawe probably has better living standards than Haiti, The dumbasses cant even Fish they have to resort to eating Mud-pies..LOL.

So much Good Running from Haiti did Afronut and his poverty stricken parents, their Prodical son ended up being gang raped by Black Hebrew Israelites for 20 years...LOL.

Last I heard he lives in a Ghetto of New York...LOL.

Now if that is not proof of a Low I.Q i dont know what is...LOL.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Fisherman)
I'm sorry ma'am. No fish today.

(Peasant woman)
Oh
What am I gonna do?
I got a child and a mother
two little sisters and a brother
don't be cruel
it's not like you.

(Fisherman)

Well I set out on the sea
with an early morning breeze
like I always have.

And the salmon came along
but I ran into a storm
'fore I had my catch.

Well, I got what I could get
at the price of getting wet
then I headed back.

The authorities agreed
that if anyone should eat
it should be the upper class.

(Peasant woman)
Oh
What am I gonna do?
don't be cruel
it's not like you.

(Fisherman)

I am neither right nor wrong
I am just another pawn
in the royal hand.

Don't expect me to rebel
this is not a fairy tale
I'm no Superman.

See, I got to be this old
'cause I do what I am told
and I understand,

'though they'd never miss the dent
of a half a dozen shrimp
why should I take the chance?

(Peasant woman)
Oh
What am I gonna do?
don't be cruel
it's not like you.

(Fisherman)
I'm sorry ma'am.
I'm sorry ma'am.

Now if I were in your shoes
I myself would find the food
for my family.

So if all your people starve
then the fault's not in the stars
and it's not in me.

No fish today.
No fish today.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how is this relevant to Ancient Egypt? [Confused] Who the f' cares about USA Negroes.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! are you nephew to Uncle Ruckus? You outdo me on my best day!

-

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
No other black people live like that except for Zimbabweans, Heck Zimbabawe probably has better living standards than Haiti, The dumbasses cant even Fish they have to resort to eating Mud-pies..LOL.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Bitch **** you, from day one your rusted Drop-Jaw Faggot ass has disrespected African Americans, I fight fire with fire son, if you or anyone come at my people sideways I hand your balls back to you on a platter bitch....

What does the truth hurt, Haitian??

I could understand if you were African or Carribean, but a Haitian talking sh#t about us please. Your people have the lowest living standards on planet earth. It had nothing to do with blackness, Africans like Nigerians and others are developing and improving themselves.

You should go report your 20 yr trauma to the NYPD, being a rape victim and all, its not healthy bro.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This Bitch Nigga calling me an Uncle Ruckus when this silly ass Nigga has created threads talking about how the white man is a God and ****, talking down on blacks, saying we are dumb, low I.Q and are animals and devloped from Ape Negros unlike his "God" the white man who according to him developed from another race.

Show me one fucking post where I say half the **** you do, and then you can have the right to call me or anyone on this site an Uncle Tom, even lioness and the Whites like Cassi and Spiralman are not as racist and hateful towards blacks as you are.

Ive never seen the whites say half the **** you do.

The nerve of this nigga...

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people have obsoletely nothing in common with Ancient Egyptians.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
And WTF does that have to do with anything?? Why the f-k is your silly ass even here, you can't refute an iota of whats upheld here, I.E The Egyptians were Tropically adapted black Africans, all you do is complain.

Egypt is to Africa what Greece is to Europe..

Get over it.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
^Lol... I am appalled that....

quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':
^I only watched the first minute of the video, lol.

stop saying lol every two seconds

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Enough is enough. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Stop whinning Nephew Ruckus. Yo ass got called on it (LOL)!! [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
This Bitch Nigga calling me an Uncle Ruckus when this silly ass Nigga has created threads talking about how the white man is a God and ****, talking down on blacks, saying we are dumb, low I.Q and are animals and devloped from Ape Negros unlike his "God" the white man who according to him developed from another race.

Show me one fucking post where I say half the **** you do, and then you can have the right to call me or anyone on this site an Uncle Tom, even lioness and the Whites like Cassi and Spiralman are not as racist and hateful towards blacks as you are.

Ive never seen the whites say half the **** you do.

The nerve of this nigga...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com