EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do Mixed race East African/European look like Delta Egyptians?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do Mixed race East African/European look like Delta Egyptians?
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is something to think about...If you ever you look at a mulatto east african/ European mixed individuals, they would come out looking like many of your DELTA Egyptians of today.

Here is a link with pictures...

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-575586.0.html

Thoughts...

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a thread on this with the exact same pictures I believe created by a member named Yonis a few years back.

Truthfully I question the validity of the direct ancestry of these individuals.

But to simply compare, there are many individuals in the Americas who would fit in the same profile as an offspring of an African parent and European parent.

Ex. Alicia Keys.

But if your point is that modern Egyptians genetically are a result of Africans and Europeans and/or southwest Asians, then yes it's pretty obvious.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
East Africans are genetically *MUCH* closer to Europeans than West Africans, hence why their half-breeds look closer to Europeans.

Simple.

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Actually Perahu, what you're talking about is the intermediary position East Africans occupy between all non Africans and the rest of Africa due to the fact that all non Africans descend from a subset of Africans migrating out of **East Africa**, hence genetically this intermediary position provides substantial evidence of this fact.

It doesn't mean East Africans are more non African than African but rather that all non Africans descend from a subset of East Africans..

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
multisphinx

Yeah it would seem that many Horner/euro mixes come out looking like Delta egyptians, Thanks for the thread and the pics.

All I can say is that some people claim that Horners have weak genes when it comes to mixing with even other Africans. The people mostly come out looking like the other African instead of the Horner. This by no means says that Horners are mixed it just seems to mean that Horners being a part of the Africans that have left Africa have genes that may emphasize the Parent of the people who left. Credit you again for this interesting Topic and Like Mind I believe we saw this Topic posted by Yonis also.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
^Actually Perahu, what you're talking about is the intermediary position East Africans occupy between all non Africans and the rest of Africa due to the fact that all non Africans descend from a subset of Africans migrating out of **East Africa**, hence genetically this intermediary position provides substantial evidence of this fact.

That is true, but inhabitants of the Horn of Africa also received substantial West Eurasian DNA since the Out-of-Africa event, due to Back-to-Africa migrations.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
All I can say is that some people claim that Horners have weak genes when it comes to mixing with even other Africans.

What a retarded statement, there are no such things as ''weak genes''.

West Africans are simply way more Negroid, while East Africans are much less.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
quote:

That is true, but inhabitants of the Horn of Africa also received substantial West Eurasian DNA since the Out-of-Africa event, due to Back-to-Africa migrations.
No Perahu.

As you've been taught here the M hg in Africa as a result of a back migration from Asia is an unsubstantiated claim.

You'd be hard pressed to find a scientist who agrees that East Africans occupy or have a closer relationship with non Africans as compared to the rest of Africa.

Other than the relationship I described.

Right now, I'm going to test that and ask you to provide this genetic evidence in support of this position of yours, I.e. that East Africans are much closer genetically to Europeans...

P.S. As you have even recently posted a genetic study, it's been Europeans that have received geneflow from Africa post OOA.

Which is why genetically Europeans lie inbetween Africa and non Africans.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perahu

If EA's don't have weaker genes then other Africans, Then Why do most of the Horner/Other African mixes look similar to the Other Africans?

Please spare me the "More Negroid" foolishness and post something with substance.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
As you've been taught here the M hg in Africa as a result of a back migration from Asia is an unsubstantiated claim.

There are enough population geneticists who disagree. You already know my stand on M.

quote:
You'd be hard pressed to find a scientist who agrees that East Africans occupy or have a closer relationship with non Africans as compared to the rest of Africa.

According to Dienekes, the Yoruba are genetically closer to Han Chinese than to San Bushmen. I don’t see why people from the Horn of Africa would not be more distant from Yoruba and closer to Europeans.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2010/12/is-multi-regional-evolution-dead.html
quote:
Dienekes said.......
I was referring to Table S6.2 of "Genetic history of an archaic hominin group from Denisova Cave in Siberia" which shows that the divergence time of Yoruba/Chinese is smaller than that of Yoruba/San

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v468/n7327/full/nature09710.html#/supplementary-information

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

If EA's don't have weaker genes then other Africans, Then Why do most of the Horner/Other African mixes look similar to the Other Africans?

Please spare me the "More Negroid" foolishness and post something with substance.

Peace

West African + European = highly interracial

East African + European = from a genetic point of view *MUCH* less interracial than the former.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:

There are enough population geneticists who disagree. You already know my stand on M.
Indeed I do know, hence the mention of it being unsubstantiated.

quote:
quote:

According to Dienekes, the Yoruba are genetically closer to Han Chinese than to San Bushmen.
# 1 Dienekes is not a geneticist.

Secondly how would this relationship work, I.e. Yoruba being closer to Chinese than the San...post the specifics please.

# 3 In this exact sense if we were to conduct a nitpicking genetic study then a Greek carrying an E hg derivative is closer related to Ethiopians than they are to a European carrying the R hg which in turn would cluster that European with hg R carrying Africans as well.

Make your choice.

quote:
I don’t see why people from the Horn of Africa would not be more distant from Yoruba and closer to

[/QUOTE]
Anything is possible, but when u have no evidence its called wishful thinking.

What you speak of is the fact that the KhoiSan of southern Africa have been living in southern Africa before the migration OOA and the split between ancestors of modern eastern and Western Africans.

So in this sense East Africans and West Africans can be shown to be more closely related in reference of divergence than either are to San.

This doesn't make anyone of these groups less African though.

Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:

His SOURCE is a RECENT study published in the highly respected journal NATURE.

quote:
# 3 In this exact sense if we were to conduct a nitpicking genetic study then a Greek carrying an E hg derivative is closer related to Ethiopians than they are to a European carrying the R hg which in turn would cluster that European with hg R carrying Africans as well.

*MAJOR BULLSHIT*, my previous statement was based on autosomal DNA (based on millions of markers) not uniparental lineages (based on a handful of meaningless mutations).
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MOM718 didn't seem to be talking about his source. He was talking about *YOU* citing Dienkes as a references yet again. Here:

quote:
According to Dienekes, the Yoruba are genetically closer to Han Chinese than to San Bushmen.
Nobody cares about what Dienkes thinks. Cite an actual source of GTFO!

quote:
*MAJOR BULLSHIT*, my previous statement was based on autosomal DNA (based on millions of markers) not uniparental lineages (based on a handful of meaningless mutations).
You disregard uniparental lineages as if they are unreliable? That makes no sense. Especially given your previous posts elsewhere in this forum.

Anyways, your statement was based on "according to Dienkes". Post the actual source here and now and then we'll get down to business

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:

Point is Dinekes is not a geneticist, his interpretation and hence what he says doesnt hold any weight.

-

^^Anyway as the plot indicates it's indeed as I noted below....

quote:
What you speak of is the fact that the KhoiSan of southern Africa have been living in southern Africa before the migration OOA and the split between ancestors of modern eastern and Western Africans.

So in this sense East Africans and West Africans can be shown to be more closely related in reference of divergence than either are to San.

This doesn't make anyone of these groups less African though.

^^How many times do you have to be shown to be a liar before you call it quits Perahu?

quote:
quote:

See above.

Note that my comparison is actually correct, if we were to cluster individuals according to HG's.

Also note that you're downplay of the uni-parental markers is without a doubt signature of your amateurish status in this discussion.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP you are talking about a loss of pigmentation. Nearly all of those mixed folks have phenotypes that look half or partly east African. OTOH I know plenty of Horner and AA marriages that have resulted in children and the vast majority look like both parents. Some of them look like full Ethiopians.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com