EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "BLACK" the social construct

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "BLACK" the social construct
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
according to the social construct "BLACK" is not merely any dark skinned person such as this person:

-

"BLACK" THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT is comprised of the following:

1) Skin from Light to Dark Brown

2) Afro type hair

3) Full lips

4) Wide flat Noses

5) Prognathism

However the thing to keep in mind is that to be black only any three of the five traits are required

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Find something better to do [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh like trying to prove six million jews died in homicidal gas chambers based on an order to annihilate europe's jews.

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/debatetoc.html

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It's a little more complicated than simple idleness. What we are seeing, is the minds response to the deconstruction of everything that it "thought" it knew.

Having been born and raised in the insular world of White fantasy: with its requisite concepts of power, place, and history. White people like Lioness are now finding it hard to adjust to reality, as so mercilessly demonstrated, exposed, and heaped upon them in environments like this one.

Chief among their difficulties, is getting their minds around the reality of just how many damn Blacks there are in the world.

One must remember that in the White world, Blacks are always referred to as "minorities". But never with the caveat that outside the insular White world, they are the most numerous humans on the planet - and certainly not that they were the creators of civilization.

So when someone like Lioness comes to places like this, and learns the truth: well then, something has to give.

What you are witnessing, is Lioness trying to grapple with the truths that she has learned, while at the same time, trying unsuccessfully to reweave the truth back into the original White fantasy.

This is not new: from the time when Whites first went out into the world, and learned the truth of the worlds makeup. They have been trying to isolate what they like to call, the "True Negroes" from those that they - in true delusional fashion - chose to so magnanimously dub "Caucasoid" Negroes.

That is all Lioness is trying to do, though doubtlessly she lacks the self-awareness to understand that.

And though I sympathize with Lionesses plight - as I do with all Albinos. Nonetheless, my function is to provide the truth, regardless of the pain that may cause.

So Lioness, this Black Chinese man that you posted has a narrow "Caucasoid" nose - but I notice that his nose is not on your list. Were you planning on later declaring him White? He,he.

-

Well, before you go there, consider this Chinese man with identical complexion - but with a quote "Negroid" nose.

-

Is one more Chinese, or less Chinese, than the other?

Lets see, your next move is to say that the dark skin means that they "Evolved" in the south of China - he,he.

Well consider this dark skinned Chinese man in Mongolia.

-

As you know, the man above is not unique, we have Chinese scrolls which depict Black Mongolians from far back in history.

So Lioness, is the truth starting to get through to you yet?

Regardless of how hard, or long, you try to deny it, the fact remains. There are only two types of people in the world: Blacks, and their Albinos!

Everyone else is the result of admixture - of all the phenotypes - between the two: i.e. mixed phenotype - Mulattoes, Quadroons, Octroons, etc, etc.

If you doubt me, then explain this Chinese man with narrow nose and pale complexion....

-

And this Chinese type man with broad nose and even paler complexion.....

-

It's all about Albinism!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I wonder if any of you have ever noticed that White newscasts rarely if ever, show Black people in places that Whites have declared White or non-Black?

That is of course intentional: here again, the concept of "a world full of Blacks" is troubling to the Albinos, so they try to simply not show it.

But often, this denial of that huge Black world is "subconscious".

Note the public archives like Flickr, where everyday Albino people, take pictures while traveling, and post them to these archives.

I have for a long time noticed that there were no pictures of Blacks, or few: in places were I knew there to be many Blacks.

My suspicions were confirmed yesterday when looking for pictures of Hondurans for the Topic: BLACK IN LATIN AMERICA..

I know Honduras and Hondurans pretty well - the place is chock-full of Blacks of every kind. Yet I found it difficult to find pictures of Black Hondurans in the public White archives.

Now there is no way that all of those Albino people, from all over the world, got together, and said: we are not going to photograph Black people, and show them to be in part, representative of this place - no way they purposely did that.

But yet, in effect, that is exactly what they did - Nuff Said!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ever notice that when the Albinos DO photograph Blacks in those places: they ALWAYS zero-in on the most unattractive "Down-trodden" types?

The Albinos psychosis runs DEEP!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asians are making the most babies,
Hispanics are taking over America,
Arabs are taking over Europe.
Light skinned Europeans are on the demise

The people like you and me identified by the world as "black people"
are comprised primarily of people of recent African decent are not in that picture.

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a perfect thread for Mike, Birds of a feather..
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
This is a perfect thread for Mike, Birds of a feather..

I disagree. Mike defines "black" as anyone with dark skin
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Well black is a social construct as you title suggests so out side of America Mike might be right in some other nation Black might equal Dark Skin.

However Mike is a delusional racist with no real academic grounding.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^^
Well black is a social construct as you title suggests so out side of America Mike might be right in some other nation Black might equal Dark Skin.

well this Turk is certainly no albino. He's black in some circles:

-

accordingly the man below is a partial albino:

-

however, this thread is about "black" the social construct not Mike's albino fantasy land

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Jari - That is a weak attempt to redirect by branding those who speak the truth as racist. It is also the favorite tactic of another of your kind, the Khazars. Anyone speaking the truth about them is called anti-Semitic.

To make your assertion of racism valid, you must demonstrate that in my post which is untrue. Please do so.

BTW Jari, academic grounding???

Boy, you wouldn't know academic grounding if it plugged you in the butt.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I wonder if American Blacks see elements of what I speak off, in the wild accusations and dispersions heaped upon their Black president; a man of seemingly benevolent nature, and very moderate and middle-of-the-road policy's?

That is not simple racism, rather, it is ancient memories of once dominate Black rulers being reawaken. And it is scaring the sh1t out of them. Exactly why, I can't pretend to know. But it sure as hell, reawaken fears of some kind in them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike you should cease to use the term "black". It's a social construct that entails more than just people who have dark skin.
If you wish to talk about dark skinned people you should simply call them dark skinned people

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness = mike.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
I wonder if American Blacks see elements of what I speak off, in the wild accusations and dispersions heaped upon their Black president; a man of seemingly benevolent nature, and very moderate and middle-of-the-road policy's?

That is not simple racism, rather, it is ancient memories of once dominate Black rulers being reawaken. And it is scaring the sh1t out of them. Exactly why, I can't pretend to know. But it sure as hell, reawaken fears of some kind in them.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^Egmond's getting to him
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He could never do that! Afrocentrists can never use the term dark in favor of black because black is their trojan horse! As long as they can keep forcing the use of the term "black" they are able to hijack history of dark, non-African (Negro) people. Dark is not a racial term, but black is. Do you get it?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike you should cease to use the term "black". It's a social construct that entails more than just people who have dark skin.
If you wish to talk about dark skinned people you should simply call them dark skinned people

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Hence the need for this thread, to distinguish the term "black" from "any person with dark skin"
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^You are wasting your time. They will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, give up the term "Black" when describing ancient and historical people of color. It is their way of stealing history.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
People on ES seem to agree the term "black" is a social construct.
Therefore what the socially constructed elements are should be admitted to.
But yes, I realize it's a lost cause.
"Don't go there"

I have defined the elements. The fact that you only need three of the elements provide for excluding one the traits. A "true Negro" would have to have full lips. But I am not talking about that term.
Full lips for example, are not a requirement for being "Black" as long as you have three of the other traits.

This is why this is an innovative thread. I give you the formula so you can include varying forms of "black" for example both West and East Africans can be applied.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
You idiots keep talking about a thing that you don't even understand what it is. Social Constructs are simply RULES of society. Without them, orderly society could not exist, thus there could be no society. Therefore you are "Dogs chasing their tails".

BTW - How innocently you Albinos seem to forget, that racial categories are an Albino invention!!!!

He,he.

-

Social constructionism

Social constructionism and social constructivism are sociological theories of knowledge that consider how social phenomena or objects of consciousness develop in social contexts. Within constructionist thought, a social construction (social construct) is a concept or practice that is the construct (or artifact) of a particular group. When we say that something is socially constructed, we are focusing on its dependence on contingent variables of our social selves rather than any inherent quality that it possesses in itself. Take, for example, the concepts of good and evil: what these terms include and don't include and what it means to society, do not exist "out there" in the world, but only in and through the social institutions that give them meaning within a culture. The underlying assumptions on which social constructivism is typically seen to be based are reality, knowledge, and learning.

Social constructs are generally understood to be the by-products of countless human choices rather than laws resulting from divine will or nature. This is not usually taken to imply a radical anti-determinism, however. Social constructionism is usually opposed to essentialism, which instead defines specific phenomena in terms of inherent and transhistorical essences independent of conscious beings that determine the categorical structure of reality.

A major focus of social constructionism is to uncover the ways in which individuals and groups participate in the construction of their perceived social reality. It involves looking at the ways social phenomena are created, institutionalized, known, and made into tradition by humans. The social construction of reality is an ongoing, dynamic process that is (and must be) reproduced by people acting on their interpretations and their knowledge of it. Because social constructs as facets of reality and objects of knowledge are not "given" by nature, they must be constantly maintained and re-affirmed in order to persist. This process also introduces the possibility of change: what "justice" is and what it means shifts from one generation to the next.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Why do Dogs chase their tails?

For the same reasons that you Albinos keep going around in circles, trying to undo precepts that you yourselves created!

Unfortunately, this seemingly harmless activity can have a darker side as well. In extreme cases, a dog may chase his tail so frequently that it's considered a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. One theory is that tail chasing is a way to alleviate stress if the dog is feeling unsure about a situation. As with many stress-induced disorders, the dog may be displacing his anxiety about something in his life into a different activity. Big events such as a move or a new addition to the family could stimulate an increase in tail chasing, for example. If stress is at the root of the behavior, it may occur in conjunction with other obsessive-compulsive disorders, such as flank or paw licking, pacing, or circling.

Resurgent Blacks, addressing your lies and bullsh1t, is distressing, isn't it.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hence the need for this thread, to distinguish the term "black" from "any person with dark skin"

Actually all you're doing is repeating what has been spoken about years ago.

Salsassin a.k.a Chimu tried this a long time ago and was taught a lesson.

Except at that time when Chimu tried he was debating people who actually made this site what it was.

Lil Mikey is a minority opinion wise on this site just like you, hence why you like to attack him.

See, what made this site a few years back get its recognition had absolutely nothing to do with what fools like you and lil Mikey post, same as now.

Which is why this site has plummeted.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
quote:

Actually all you're doing is repeating what has been spoken about years ago.

Salsassin a.k.a Chimu tried this a long time ago and was taught a lesson.

Except at that time when Chimu tried he was debating people who actually made this site what it was.

Lil Mikey is a minority opinion wise on this site just like you, hence why you like to attack him.

See, what made this site a few years back get its recognition had absolutely nothing to do with what fools like you and lil Mikey post, same as now.

Which is why this site has plummeted.

Don't worry about it, Egyptsearchreloaded has skyrocketed to Egyptsearch's old glory
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he.
Good one lioness.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):

Mindless - may I ask what you base that calculation of "minority opinion" on?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yawn !!! [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^You are wasting your time. They will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, give up the term "Caucasians" when describing ancient egyptians. It is their way of stealing history.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com