EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Strange looking Black Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange looking Black Man
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very Strange looking Black Man. He looks like a bum, but then again, you never know. Anybody know who he is?

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weird Black guy above, are these weird looking Black people his family?

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The suspense is killing me. Who are they, Mike?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I'm working on it.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't tell me you are tying to claim Michelangelo as Black now..LOL.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The phrase 'LMWAO' springs to mind.

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/artists/michelangelo

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^RFLOL!!!!! JCMJ!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oh, is THAT who he is????

Why I thought it was just some Black bum in the gutter, that some White artist drew.

Well what do you know!

But YES, of course you're right, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was DEFINITELY NOT BLACK!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^BTW - was Jacob Black?

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Come on Mike... Even your absurdities do not reach the limits of Egmond. You are now beginning to worry me though, Mike.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Geez guys, I already admitted that there is no way that Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was Black.

But I'm just curious as to why in the The Old Testament part of the painting in the Sistine Chapel, he drew the Hebrews as Blacks!

I mean, I know that the Hebrews, like Michelangelo, were DEFINITELY NOT BLACK!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^They don't look Black! They look brown. Come on son!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now, that dude is a swathy complected Italian.

-

Why would Michelangelo paint the Hebrews black but God and Adam as white..??

http://fgmbwm.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/200812314411973499.jpg

Come on man, have some kind of dignity, Don't try to claim Michelangelo's painting depict blacks...

I think Afronut is right, Mike your absurdity and Psudo Scholarship is getting worse, you are almost on Edemound's level.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^BTW - was Jacob Black?

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he.
Albinos are funny!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
This is a very Strange looking Black Man. He looks like a bum, but then again, you never know. Anybody know who he is?

-

wide nose + curly hair = brown skin = negro

Mike111

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curly hair is not a Negroid trait, it is even found in populations with 0% African DNA.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
Curly hair is not a Negroid trait, it is even found in populations with 0% African DNA.

Boy get your dumb-assed Albino self some education.
0% African DNA? Damn boy, what kind of fool are you?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are clearly Black people as in Ethiopian.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^They don't look Black! They look brown. Come on son!

He,he.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Leonardo Da Vinci by Vasari]

Europe from 1500-1789 was a black identified civilization. Anybody who was anything was black and colored. Now we understand that whites were hardly considered human as their white skins were harvested to make leather for book bindings, clothes and shoes. This is why there was a French Revolution, and that why whites hate Blacks. To them, all this discussion is war. But we have to understand that they are somehow still traumatized, like many blacks still suffer from slavery. But like Blacks they should get over their hurt and start behaving normally.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AphRe7
Member # 18920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AphRe7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com