EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » @DhDoxie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @DhDoxie
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie

I've read that you use the term 'pseudo scholar'to presumably describe African-American academics who argue that the Ancient Egyptians were black Africans.

Could you give your definition of 'pseudo scholar'? Diop and Obenga wiped the floor with the 18 or so hostile academics in the peopling of the Nile symposium 73-74. Are they pseudo scholars? Robin Walker and Runoko Rashidi demolished Oxford Don Stephen. Are Walker and Rashidi pseudo scholars?

How confident would you be debating the so-called 'pseudo scholars' on whether the Ancient Egyptians were black Africans?

I'm giving serious consideration to doing MAs in Egyptology and Bio-Anthropology here in London, followed up by a Ph.D in Egyptology. Given that my academic approach would be that the Egyptians were black Africans, would that make me a 'pseudo scholar'?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, not everyone is going to agree with you. it's just how it is. just focus on what you need to do and do you. doxie is society's average white girl. why do you care so much what she has to say about you?
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't. I'm seeking entertainment.
Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get back to your bedroom and wait for me. [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry dude not gonna take the bait. BTW, I could care a less about the Ancient Egyptians, Cass has even chastised me on several occasions for saying they weren't White & well probably will again now LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Sorry dude not gonna take the bait. BTW, I could care a less about the Ancient Egyptians, Cass has even chastised me on several occasions for saying they weren't White & well probably will again now LOL.

I said to avoid non-scientific terminology.

'White' is not anthropological valid, neither is 'Black'.

AE was a Caucasoid civilization. I would probably breakdown its subracial composition as follows: Mediterranid (80%), Arabid (10%), Nordid (5%), Armenoid (3%), Alpine (1%), Turanid (1%).

Negroids only arrived in AE, as late as c. 2000 BC as slaves.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Given that my academic approach would be that the Egyptians were black Africans, would that make me a 'pseudo scholar'?
Afrocentrism is rejected, and is pseudo-history.

The mainstream view regarding ancient Egypt and race, is that the AE's were 'North Africans'.

Everyone knows North Africans are Caucasoid. Its just that political correctness has now restricted most scholars using Caucasoid or racial terminology, so instead they just say 'North African'. Same thing though...

A typical North African looks like this -

-

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

I said to avoid non-scientific terminology.

'White' is not anthropological valid, neither is 'Black'.

AE was a Caucasoid civilization. I would probably breakdown its subracial composition as follows: Mediterranid (80%), Arabid (10%), Nordid (5%), Armenoid (3%), Alpine (1%), Turanid (1%).

Negroids only arrived in AE, as late as c. 2000 BC as slaves.

Ha,ha,ha:

Here is one for you Cass - Idiotoid!

Or how about Delusionoid, or Albinoid?

Ha,ha,ha:

Take something Cass.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^notice Nordid (5%)

there goes the Nordic Egypt concept, even if 5% it's pretty small

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@Anglo

I would probably pull some made up figures out my arse...

@Doxie

Sorry dude not gonna take the bait.

You throw around 'pseudo scholar' but won't define what you mean. And no, you wouldn't publicly debate said pseudo scholars because you know that they are actually experts.

I'll tell you something, I'm confident that in a debate between so-called 'Afro-centrists' and mainstream Egyptologists on whether the Egyptians were black Africans, the 'Afro-centrists' would present a far more convincing - nay, irrefutable - case.

What do you reckon?

This question also to Anglo and the Lioness.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com