EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Effeminate White Blackophiles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Effeminate White Blackophiles
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think of them? i think they are funny, they are somehow retards
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^what are you talking about?
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What the hell is an "Effeminate White Blackophile?"
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackTiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebbody submissive to black supremacism, who thinks black racism is somehow justified, i was a effiminate blackophile back in the days i thought its ok if blacks are racist because they were discriminated by whites, but than i encountered on the net black supremacists are racist to my ass too....and im not really white, ..they are also racist to every non-black
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok folks yall brighter than that break down the lingo
1. Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
2. Characterized by weakness and excessive refinement.
White in this case a reference to skin color.
or socially White as in White people
Blackophile
Black is well Black as a reference to skin color or
socially Black as in Black people
Phile is Greek for love as in love or lover of Black people.
Get with the program E/S.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
1. Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
Blackophile

lol, c'mon now Brada, you know damn well the configuration of the words themselves creates a phrase that makes absolutely no sense. "Effiminate White Blackophile"? For real?

This guy is just a low self-esteem having, race obsessed loon who decided to bring his baggage here for some weird reason.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your choice of wording is a bit odd, but I think I know what you mean. There is a class of white liberal 'useful idiot' who will bend over backwards to accomodate black supremacist propaganda. He will make excuses for their racism. He will to do-down his own race and culture at every given opportunity, and accpet guilt for all the wrongs in the world.

Extreme examples include such creatures as the white masochists who travel to west African villages to do penance for the sins of their slave-trading ancestors. They grovel at African feet while wearing chains and yokes and 'so sorry' teeshirts. All this in the hope that the descendants of those Africans who actually sold their own people into slavery will deign to forgive them! The irony is rich indeed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-392105/Get-knees.html

No one has any right to give or accept apologies on behalf of distant ancestors. This is madness. Not in my name that sort of sorry spectacle! I recognize no black person's automatic moral superiority just because their ancestors might have had the misfortune to be sold to the export rather than the domestic slave market. White slavers were merchants, not kidnappers.

I've never oppressed anyone's people. I don't expect any thanks on behalf of the virtuous white Britons who pioneered the abolitionist movement and who actively suppressed the slave trade internationally. Why should I therefore answer for my less saintly countrymen who exploited an existing evil, and who have been in their graves for a longer time?

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
Blackophile

lol, c'mon now Brada, you know damn well the configuration of the words themselves creates a phrase that makes absolutely no sense. "Effiminate White Blackophile"? For real?

This guy is just a low self-esteem having, race obsessed loon who decided to bring his baggage here for some weird reason.

@ both you and Brada-

Serious ting- This thread has undertone to it...unu cyan seet???! I knew that before I even looked up the term "blackophile"- and my suspicion was confirmed (hey, you dun know what dem seh bout ooman's intuition [Wink] )
I was going to say something about this thread yesterday; however, I thought someone else might do it....so allow me, please.

According to Urban Dictionary:

quote:
1. blackophile someone who is incredibly white or asian who tries oh so hard to be black

my vietnamese roommate at georgia tech came into the apartment dancing to flavaflav, officially labeling himself as a blackophile

black wigger niglet vanilla ice eminem

[Roll Eyes]

btw, since it was asked-

They are an insult to Black People and an embarrassment to 'white' people...that is what I think.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
I dont think those ppl who imitade black culture are stupid. There are enough blacks who imitade white culture, the ones who imitade black culture just like hip hop, wide clothes and gangster style. when i was teenager a few of my schoolmater were ganster rappers and they were white like eminem. its just "cool" and fun. not only blacks can be gang bangers, whites,asians,latinos can be gang bangers too. and those types are usually not effeminate, i mean more the glasses wearing liberal intellectuals who try to justify a murder done against a white person or rape of a white girl by white guilt.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Is this what yall are talking about?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well don't worry BlackTiger we got our effeminate Whiteophiles too.. Confirming?? hey!!confirming weh u at??.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Unless she is a man well No!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we got our effeminate Whiteophiles too.. Confirming?? hey!!confirming weh u at??.. [Big Grin]

lmao....DWBCL...whoooiiiii mi jus laugh up mi left lung [Big Grin]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

This is an outrageous and unnatural coupling indeed... I mean an Englishman and a German! What can they be thinking?
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Unless she is a man well No!

She wears a strap on dildo.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
nice couple, id bang her if i were black
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

This is an unnatural coupling indeed...
Yes, it is.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your choice of wording is a bit odd, but I think I know what you mean. There is a class of white liberal 'useful idiot' who will bend over backwards to accomodate black supremacist propaganda.

Ive never met a white Liberal who does the thing you mention, Most White Liberals are Asian-Centric and treat Africans no different than a White Conservative.

Show me a mainstream White Liberal that does not talk about "Eurasian" this and that, or that focuses on Africa. Other than Basil Davidson they are few and far between.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like how in one breath Rahotep will bemoan White Liberals as "Useful Idiots" but in the next very same breath talk about how he is proud of the The very same White Liberals that fought to end slavery as an Institution.

Hell everything good that the Whiteman has ever done socially was or is more than likely a product of a White Liberal or a Liberal Idea. The White man has the best living conditions because of Liberal ideas and people like Rahotep will bitch about Liberals and BAsh them, but when he debates and Afrocentric will brag about How "Progressive" the White race is.

How pathetic you are Rahotep, if it was not for white Liberals you would probably be living in a Village under the Papal authority with no shoes and a shack. When Europe was under Conservative Authority her living conditions were worse than present day Islamic States. The fact that you can profess to be an atheist without getting your head cut off is the result of White Liberals many whom shed their blood for that.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTiger:
somebbody submissive to black supremacism, who thinks black racism is somehow justified, i was a effiminate blackophile back in the days i thought its ok if blacks are racist because they were discriminated by whites, but than i encountered on the net black supremacists are racist to my ass too....and im not really white, ..they are also racist to every non-black

somebody submissive to black supremacism (I can think of name here) in doing so would not necessarily be "effeminate"

quote:
yeah but im interested to hear if blacks when they see me on the street would treat me like a "white boy"...if they would say "oh look its a white boy"..or would call me a "cracka" or smth

quote:
ok. thanks bro. i guess thats slightly "better" than white

^^^identity issues
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

somebody submissive to black supremacism (I can think of name here) in doing so would not necessarily be "effeminate"

quote:
yeah but im interested to hear if blacks when they see me on the street would treat me like a "white boy"...if they would say "oh look its a white boy"..or would call me a "cracka" or smth

quote:

^^^identity issues

^^You seet.... [Roll Eyes]
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
I also like how in one breath Rahotep will bemoan White Liberals as "Useful Idiots" but in the next very same breath talk about how he is proud of the The very same White Liberals that fought to end slavery as an Institution.

Hell everything good that the Whiteman has ever done socially was or is more than likely a product of a White Liberal or a Liberal Idea. The White man has the best living conditions because of Liberal ideas and people like Rahotep will bitch about Liberals and BAsh them, but when he debates and Afrocentric will brag about How "Progressive" the White race is.

How pathetic you are Rahotep, if it was not for white Liberals you would probably be living in a Village under the Papal authority with no shoes and a shack. When Europe was under Conservative Authority her living conditions were worse than present day Islamic States. The fact that you can profess to be an atheist without getting your head cut off is the result of White Liberals many whom shed their blood for that.

The white liberals who fought for abolitionism were not self-flagellating moral-relativists. They were confident in the superiority of their own culture and belief system. One of the motives of abolitionism was evangelical- it would be easier to make Christians out of free people. No one had their head cut off for anyone's right to be an atheist. William Wilberforce was the main slavery-abolitionist in England. His son, Samuel Wilberforce, was a bishop, and was the leading opponent of Darwin's theory!

I don't bash liberalism, I am liberal, but I don't make excuses for the behaviour of members of minority 'communities'. There's nothing enlightened about that. White liberals of the loonie left become 'useful idiots' when they avail themselves to exploitation by
cynical forces such as soviet communism (as was the case historically) or islamis & anti-white racism, (as at present).

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''I dont think those ppl who imitade black culture are stupid. There are enough blacks who imitade white culture, the ones who imitade black culture just like hip hop, wide clothes and gangster style. when i was teenager a few of my schoolmater were ganster rappers and they were white like eminem. its just "cool" and fun''
===============

It's a dumbing down and insulting to our white ancestors. Wiggers are a disease.

From this -

-

-

To this -

-

-

Someone explain how this happened.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
How it happened is YOUR problem, not the problem of Black People. Go solve it amongst your 'white' Selves, we have our own problems to work on- let US focus on US and YOU focus on YOU....

Instead of focusing on Black People, focus on your Selves...while we are trying to figure out why our youths are killing each other in high numbers and what to do about it/how to stop it, you should be trying to figure out why your youths not only engage in that behavior you've shown above, but why they ALSO trap themsSelves up in their rooms in Goth attire and planning how to shoot as many people in their school as possible and then themSelves. [Frown]

With all due respect, you should be amongst 'white' people focusing on your people, and let Us focus on Ours....Do you share this same zeal you have for North African cultures as Northern European?

Just as there is no one monolithic Black culture, there is no one monolithic 'white' culture...

You continue to insist that our Africanness = ugliness. But that didn't seem to stop 'white' massa from routinely raping Black women for yeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrs....from they set foot on the shores of Mama Africa, on the boats over the Middle Passage, to the shores of the Caribbean and the Americas...they couldn't keep their nasty filthy pale pig-skinned Selves off of our Ancestors.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Several things I see as going wrong with white culture. 'Multicultralism' was imposed, and with it the tendency to negate or villify white culture while 'bigging up' those of ethnic minorities. Blacks are continually encouraged to take pride in their heritage, while whites are made to feel falsely guilty, (even though their heritage is perfectly glorious).

The dark side of 'Feminism' and the villification (hence near demise) of chivalry added to the poison. White society lost it's way. Chivalous men would never dream of 'gang-banging', or calling any female a 'bitch' or a 'whore', nor of strutting about expecting respect they haven't earned.

Things went wrong when chivalry ceased to be somethings to aspire to:

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
whites...(even though their heritage is perfectly glorious).

that's the funniest ish I've read all day [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] whooooiiiiiiii! [Big Grin]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ahem Tinman ah hate to tell you this but Whites were in imitation of blacks and others for hundreds of yrs till at times it degrades into mockery called Minstrel shows that's the blackening of the face,but it didn't start out as such.
Origins of the term

While there is still some dispute as to the origin of the term "morris," the most widely accepted theory is that the term was moorish dance, morisques in France, Moriskentanz in Germany, moreška in Croatia, and moresco, moresca or morisca in Italy and Spain, which eventually became morris dance.[4] Dances with similar names and some similar features are mentioned in Renaissance documents in France, Italy, Germany, Croatia, and Spain; throughout, in fact, Catholic Europe. This is hardly surprising; by 1492 Ferdinand of Aragon and Isabella of Castille succeeded in driving the Moors out of Spain and unifying the country. In celebration of this a pageant known as a Moresca was devised and performed. This can still be seen performed in places such as Ainsa, Aragon. Incorporated into this pageant was the local dance - the Paloteao. This too can still be seen performed in the villages of Aragon. The original ´Moresca´ is a sword dance. The sticks in Morris dance are a residual of the swords in the 'Moresca'. The similarity to what became known as the English "morris" is undoubted. Early court records state that the "moresque" was performed at court in her honour, including the dance - the "moresque" or "morisce" or "morys" dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2LwaO-qCi8
click^ me please
http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/ftopic2364-0-asc-30.php

-  -  

"Moor and Peasant in a dance" Nuremberg City Library.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
TruthAndRights their heritage is their heritage nothing wrong with that,and they have every right to celebrate it without guilt as folks do all around the world on a daily basis. I would love to experience an October Fest
 -  -

Heard alot about it from German friends who constantly invite me to part take should i ever visit their lands.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
TruthAndRights their heritage is their heritage nothing wrong with that,and they have every right to celebrate it without out guilt as folks do all around the world on a daily basis.

Respectfully Brada, did you REALLY read what I said?

I did not say it's not and that they should not...yuh neva see wha mi tell di next one seh-

quote:
How it happened is YOUR problem, not the problem of Black People. Go solve it amongst your 'white' Selves, we have our own problems to work on- let US focus on US and YOU focus on YOU....

Instead of focusing on Black People, focus on your Selves...while we are trying to figure out why our youths are killing each other in high numbers and what to do about it/how to stop it, you should be trying to figure out why your youths not only engage in that behavior you've shown above, but why they ALSO trap themsSelves up in their rooms in Goth attire and planning how to shoot as many people in their school as possible and then themSelves.

With all due respect, you should be amongst 'white' people focusing on your people, and let Us focus on Ours....Do you share this same zeal you have for North African cultures as Northern European?

Just as there is no one monolithic Black culture, there is no one monolithic 'white' culture...

You continue to insist that our Africanness = ugliness. But that didn't seem to stop 'white' massa from routinely raping Black women for yeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrs....from they set foot on the shores of Mama Africa, on the boats over the Middle Passage, to the shores of the Caribbean and the Americas...they couldn't keep their nasty filthy pale pig-skinned Selves off of our Ancestors.

quote:

quote:
that's the funniest ish I've read all day whooooiiiiiiii!
I do not take their achievements from them, but their HERITAGE is far from 'perfectly glorious'. Yuh know dam well wha mi ah chat bout and why mi ah laff seh dat. No bodda gwan like yuh nuh know star.... [Frown] ano di tings dem wha name Octoberfest and dem sittin deh mi ah talk...

Mi wan fe know seh if di bwoy ah fixate pon him Northern European ancestry/history same way he does Our North African history (eg, Egypt)....ah reasonable question.

[Confused] Yuh ah tek up fe di plainly and no mistaken white supremist dem deh now? The same one wey call yuh and yuh people dem ugly negroes, etc...

[Confused] Whappen tuh yuh- is mad puss piss yuh ah drink tiday? [Frown]

When mi wrong, mi nuh grudge yuh fe ah call mi out pon dem tings deh...but mi ano wrong this time still...

BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

^^^identity issues

"better" in "", from a black perspective of course
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

^^^identity issues

"better" in "", from a black perspective of course
I am honestly and truly curious as to how someone who is NOT Black, can have a Black perspective?

-

Or, did I read the context wrong. If I did, I will and do apologize.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
TruthAndRights mi naa tek -up fi no baddi specially net racist but I what I read into your statement I thought you were mocking dem(not the net racist but people who share the same complexion but have nothing in mindset with them it was the Lol that catch mi eye..mi think seh yuda mock dem over-all kulcha..pologize fi mi hasty statement mi see wey youa seh bout perfect heritage as if some baddi else's was less then perfect.
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
i said I THINK its like that from a black perspective, i didnt said my perspective is the black perspective.....and you did called me a "white boy" so i was right about my suspicion
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
TruthAndRights mi naa tek -up fi no baddi specially net racist but I what I read into your statement I thought you were mocking dem(not the net racist but people who share the same complexion but have nothing in mindset with them it was the Lol that catch mi eye..mi think seh yuda mock dem over-all kulcha..pologize fi mi hasty statement mi see wey u youa seh bout perfect heritage as if some baddi else was less then perfect.

Respect everytime king...but dem neva seh fi dem heritage "perfect" dem call it "perfectly glorious."
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well less than perfectly glorious then.. [Big Grin]
BlackTiger
Member # 18649

Rate Member
this carribaen talk is so funny....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Well less than perfectly glorious then.. [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Razz]

side bar-

Brada, yuh nyam suga cane ina Japan? Mi have a nice piece right ya now [Razz]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mi hafi go a Okinawa even though weh mi deh warm it no enuff fi grow cane but send mi some nuh wid some beef patty and Wray&Nephew... [Big Grin]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Mi hafi go a Okinawa even though weh mi deh warm it no enuff fi grow cane but send mi some nuh wid some beef patty and Wray&Nephew... [Big Grin]

yuh nuh easy enuh! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Im not saying the White Liberals who fought to end slavery were the epitomy of Morality, Im responding to this sudden trend to Bash "White Liberals". If any thing the best things the White Race has done 99% of the time was the product of a White Liberal. This coming from a person who has harsh opinons on Europe's exploitation of other peoples. If you are a white Liberal then you need to stop bashing people that hold the same views as you. Sure there are White Liberals who do the stuff you say but MAJORITY do noe even care about Africa or blacks at all. Majority are Asian Centric.

One group I can say that White Liberals pander to are Muslims. All my White Friends(Majority Lib) all speak of Islam as it is some great religion and culture and apologize for it. Its almost as if the need acceptance from Muslims. If the White Liberal should be bashed on anything its their pandering and knee jerk defence of Islam What gets me is most White Liberals know full well of Islam's barbaric and intolerant history yet they pander to Muslims.

Im was suprized that you were critical of Islam.

quote:
quote:

The white liberals who fought for abolitionism were not self-flagellating moral-relativists. They were confident in the superiority of their own culture and belief system. One of the motives of abolitionism was evangelical- it would be easier to make Christians out of free people. No one had their head cut off for anyone's right to be an atheist. William Wilberforce was the main slavery-abolitionist in England. His son, Samuel Wilberforce, was a bishop, and was the leading opponent of Darwin's theory!

I don't bash liberalism, I am liberal, but I don't make excuses for the behaviour of members of minority 'communities'. There's nothing enlightened about that. White liberals of the loonie left become 'useful idiots' when they avail themselves to exploitation by
cynical forces such as soviet communism (as was the case historically) or islamis & anti-white racism, (as at present).

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Islam's barbaric and intolerant history
Um...while I am NO fan of Islam, Christianity has a long history of barbaric behavior and intolerance.

There was a time when Islam was much more tolerant, in earlier times.

And hell no, I am not defending their reLIEgion, I am just stating facts.

Each needs to stop point the finger at the other because historically speaking, Christianity isn't any better.

quote:
"Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with Church dogma must be burned without pity." - Pope Innocent III
and we can just leave it at that.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I agree Xtianity was just as intolerant, and thak God there is no Xtian controlled state Huh!!

Also how can Islam be "Tolerant" at one time?? The Islamic states of today are a good representation of Historical Islam. Most Historians are Liberals and don't write about how Islam truly was, Most of them Apologize for Islam when writing its history. Under Islamic law you me and half the people here would be paying a "Jizya" tax and be regulated to second class citizens. Many Non Muslims were Killed, Enslaved, and treated like trash. Under Western Laws Muslims are given full citizenship, allowed to bitch and whine about few cases of discrimination while their religion currently kills and disciminates against any non Muslim in their countries.

Ever wonder where all those people who reject religion like you are in places like Yemen, Somalia, and Saudi Arabia?? Islam is so tolerant where are the Atheists and Agnostics?? It does'nt exist under Islam, and the Koran specifically says their Allah hates the Unbelievers.

"Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with Church dogma must be burned without pity." - Pope Innocent III
^^^^^
The Catholic Church is one of the most barbaric entities to exist in Human History. Its whole "Baroque" period was pure propaganda off the backs of the poor. The Papacy deserves the Title of the "Whore that sits on many waters"...
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Um...while I am NO fan of Islam, Christianity has a long history of barbaric behavior and intolerance.

Each needs to stop point the finger at the other because historically speaking, Christianity isn't any better.

quote:

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Again sometimes it depends on the Nation in question or even the era Senegal a majority Islamic nation voted in a Christian president,now can Islamic fundamentalist change all that yes,under the Fatimids Egypt had a Jew as Prime minister something that would scandalized the nation today was everything all grits n gravy?? hell no! as you pointed out they had flaws and did sh!t like cutting off peoples nutz but compared to their opposition at the time they seemed liberal.

Christians could build new churches without difficulty and celebrate their holidays with solemn processions, sometimes attended by the caliphs themselves. The second Fatimid caliph of Egypt, al-ʿAzīz (975–996), appointed two brothers of his Christian wife to the posts of patriarch of *Jerusalem and *Alexandria respectively. While Jews did not attain such exalted positions, they mostly enjoyed religious freedom and their civil rights were not curtailed. Usually the authorities did not enforce the repressive laws of the Covenant of *Omar, which demanded that distinctive signs be worn by non-Muslims, and the duties of Jewish merchants were less than those required by Islamic law. Recent research on *genizah documents has revealed considerable data on non-Jews, some from Christian countries, who went to Egypt in the 11th century in order to convert to Judaism (see N. Golb, in Sefunot, 8 (1964), 85ff.; E. Ashtor, in Zion, 30 (1965), 69ff.)

Fundamentalist Christian,Jew,Muslim,Hindu,
Buddhist are a pain in the azz most people are happy with their rituals and could careless about their neighbors unless riled up by...fundamentalist within their camp.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

that's the funniest ish I've read all day [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] whooooiiiiiiii! [Big Grin]
I will waste no time with this.
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
One group I can say that White Liberals pander to are Muslims. All my White Friends(Majority Lib) all speak of Islam as it is some great religion and culture and apologize for it. Its almost as if the need acceptance from Muslims. If the White Liberal should be bashed on anything its their pandering and knee jerk defence of Islam What gets me is most White Liberals know full well of Islam's barbaric and intolerant history yet they pander to Muslims.

That's exactly what I'm on about. They will give more than due credit to other people's ancestors, while denying any credit to their own. That's the sort of thing that has alienated otherwise-liberal whites such as myself. These leftists seem to play down all the historical and present ills generated by Islam and refuse to see any good in their own European heritage. If these self-hating self-styled 'liberals' were transplanted back in time I can't see them even condemning the Arab slave trade, because that would be 'racist' and 'insensitive to Islamic culture'! They lack the self-confidence and self belief of the 19th century philanthropists, who actually did do some good in the world. They are hamstrung by cultural-relativism. They even make excuses for suicide bombing and 'honour killings' (which are actually shameful murders).

The irony is that the islamists and black-supremacists that the liberals sometimes defend are often themselves very right wing, illiberal, reactionary, and racist in their own way. These people are not necessarily the underdogs and victims that the patronising white liberals see them as. Within their own communities they may even be oppressors. (This is certainly the case with the Islamists.)

Afrocentrists manipulate their own (black) community in the same way that I've seen Islamofascists do. They use the 'with us or against us' stance. A black scholar who doesn't toe the Afrocentrist line is labelled an Uncle-Tom, or a dupe of whitey. Anyone else who finds fault with their pseudohistorical propaganda is sooner or later called a racist. These absurd but effective tactics can be used to deflect any criticism from any quarter.

Islamists use exactly the same tactic, substitue 'Uncle Tom' for 'False-Muslim and 'racist' for 'Islamophobe' (and also racist as well!) It's all about control within the group. White liberals let them get away with it.

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

Innocent III was one of nastiest and least-suitably-named characters in all of history. (Islam never produced an institution as obscene as the Inquisition. Innocent III effectively founded this travesty- he founded the Dominican Order, which staffed the Inquisition). I was not familiar with that particular quote but there are others, equally chilling. The papal legate, a Cistercian abbot, leading the storming of Beziers, during the Albigensian Crusade, is said to have told troops who wondered how to tell fellow Catholics from heretics in the town: 'Kill them all, God will know his own'. This massacre, and the attack on Constantinople five years earlier, were the greatest atrocities of the age, and Innocent presided over both of them. He also launched (but did not live to see) the Fifth Crusade, which attacked Egypt but ended in total fiasco, and probably provoked reprisals against Coptic Christians by the Muslims there.

There are exaggerated myths about the tolerance and enlightenment that supposedly prevailed in early Islam. Islam was spread by the sword, and those Muslim rulers who did not automatically treat non-Muslim subjects as inferior dhimmah were the enlightened exeptions. Islamic fanatics the Almohads and Almoravids ruined the creative culture of medieval spain which had flourished under the Umayyads. Many of the illustrations showing dark Muslim and white Christian playing instruments or games of chess together were actually commissioned by medieval Christians, meanwhile.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I can't believe this House Negro Coon's reverence for white liberals, its sickening, let brother Malcolm X educate you:

http://faithinactiononline.com/2008/06/malcolm-x-on-white-liberals/

In this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power.

Among whites here in America, the political teams are no longer divided into Democrats and Republicans. The whites who are now struggling for control of the American political throne are divided into “liberal” and “conservative” camps. The white liberals from both parties cross party lines to work together toward the same goal, and white conservatives from both parties do likewise.

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative.

Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Jari, quit being a docile house slave for white liberals and quit pumping them up.

Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on jari get educated, listen to MLK talk about those white liberals you keep praising:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FQIlE-WlM8&feature=related

Listen close from :23 to 1:20, you white liberals you praise were never really in it for blacks.

Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
'House negro coon' there's another nice example of black-supremacist bully disparaging anyone who doesn't go along completely with their paranoid racialist ideology. Nice one.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com