EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When White guilt, bleeding heart lib-belly academics placating to Blacks runs amok!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When White guilt, bleeding heart lib-belly academics placating to Blacks runs amok!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"[...]this year after errors were found in its texts. The most egregious statement was one that says thousands of African Americans fought for the South during the Civil War, which most historians reject" (Washington Post).

Pseudo-history even for the reason of instilling racial pride is still wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/new-editions-of-virginias_n_913302.html

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - You no really waa mi response tuh this thread eno....I mean, yuh neva learn yet....

-

- di question now, duncehead maama bwoy, is...do mi feel like low you pon dis one yah & jus buk up ina yuh lata ina next thread....dip up unda you & mudd up you claat then...or am I ina di mood fe trace yuh claat hereso...  -

cah we all know seh...when di tracing begin.... yuh cyan manage....  -

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you want me that bad?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
do you want me that bad?

Honey, noone in her right mind wants a psoraisis stricken bytch like you... [Embarrassed]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
do you want me that bad?

Honey, noone in her right mind wants a psoraisis stricken bytch like you... [Embarrassed]
 - hex-actly...

and by now him shuda know seh him nuffi test mi...it neva work out too well fe him still...  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really interesting how a Jewish Black hero could be a Confederate one year and a Union officer the next.

André Cailloux, who later became a hero of the Siege of Port Hudson as a Union officer, served as a lieutenant in this Confederate Louisiana militia regiment of the Native Guard. LT Morris Morris, who served as an officer in the Confederate Louisiana militia regiment and subsequently served for six weeks in the Union Native Guard regiment, was unique in that he was of Jewish ancestry, making him both the only Black Jewish Confederate officer and the only Black Jewish Union officer.

http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/morris.html

Guess I shouldn't put this here since many are just going to make anti-semitic comments.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com