EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OBAMA'S LEGACY IN AFRICA/ WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OBAMA'S LEGACY IN AFRICA/ WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch what Obama's new found friends are doing to their own people in Libya.

Please, please don't watch if you can't stand extreme violence.

http://tinyurl.com/6aal756

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This hot rage against Gaddafi is mainly because he put Libya in the African camp--check out the racist cartoons and graffiti of Gaddafi in Benghazi--instead of locating it as some half-baked wannabe ME country.

So when the racists in Benghazi kill, they will kill and mutilate with pent-up rage.

So where are Amnesty International and Human Rights watch on this? And that neo-colonial ICC court and its clown[truly] prosecutor, Ocampo?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't visit that website
I got a serious virus
that knocked my McAfee
on its ass!

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well he did say "Please, please don't watch". lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why it was virused. The notion the the Benghazi fascists are "freedom seeking, secular democrats" has to be kept alive to the gullible and simple-minded on the right track.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Don't visit that website
I got a serious virus
that knocked my McAfee
on its ass!

I bet this is your way of disguising your rage huh? I don't blame you. After watching that, I am sorry to say; I wanted to see Libya WIPED OFF the face of the earth if such were the type of animals that inhabited that country.

Obama and the West should leave them to slaughter themselves like goats if that is how they want to treat each other. BASTARDS! Filthy Animals masquerading as human beings.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com