EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Melanin is useless

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melanin is useless
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seems to be a lot of afrocentric pseudo-scientists on this forum who are proponents of the ''melanin theory''.

However as i have repeatedly proven, people with black/dark skin actually SUFFER in a cold environment (e.g. Scandinavia) unless they take Vitamin D pills. This is not a 'white lie', it's a fact recorded by the Swedish and Norweign goverment and reported in medical journals.

So melanin or dark skin is completely useless in the far northern hemisphere.

Furthermore excluding Australia and parts of the Meditterenean, the vast bulk of white people live in a cold or mild climate where they don't need a dark skin to protect themselves from the sun. Therefore melanin is completely useless.

As i have exposed there are health risks with people with very dark skin.

Furthermore dark skin is not physically attractive. All races and cultures actually prefer light skin. Even Sub-Saharan africans use skin lightening creme before they appear in a photo - to look as light as possible. This tradition is prevalant amongst the black immigrants in UK.

So there you have it, melanin what afrocentrics preach is some sort of superior trait is actually:

*Harmful to have in cold environments.
*Looks ugly.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Melanin is useless

This is a completely stupid thing to say since if it weren't for melanin protecting humans from harmful damaging intense UV radiation when humans lost their fur 1.2 mya then they wouldn't have survived long enough to evolve into anatomically modern humans and you wouldn't be alive today, dunce.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Melanin is useless
OH....BY THAT, YOU MEAN USELESS LIKE YOUR DRIED UP COCKY WHA FAVA WITHERED GRAPEVINE, YES?
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There seems to be a lot of afrocentric pseudo-scientists on this forum who are proponents of the ''melanin theory''.

However as i have repeatedly proven, people with black/dark skin actually SUFFER in a cold environment (e.g. Scandinavia) unless they take Vitamin D pills. This is not a 'white lie', it's a fact recorded by the Swedish and Norweign goverment and reported in medical journals.

Furthermore excluding Australia and parts of the Meditterenean, the vast bulk of white people live in a cold or mild climate where they don't need a dark skin to protect themselves from the sun. Therefore melanin is completely useless.

Furthermore dark skin is not physically attractive. All races and cultures actually prefer light skin. Even Sub-Saharan africans use skin lightening creme before they appear in a photo - to look as light as possible. This tradition is prevalant amongst the black immigrants in UK.

So there you have it, melanin what afrocentrics preach is some sort of superior trait is actually:

*Looks ugly.

There is no evidence that dark skinned people are any more prone to any form of illness than any other "x-skinned" group of people because of melanin content.

I do think we are a overwhelmingly psychologically deranged people however. But that has a lot more to do with our recent history [and loss of a critical mass of psychologically-complete people] than biology. It is what it is, we just have to make the best of it.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*Looks ugly.

Hahaha...You've proven WHAT?

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.
If Melanin is useless, then why did the creator wrap the reproductive system in a sheath of Melanin to protect us from compromise that could lead to deformities such as, Albinism?

Hold up!
You know, on second thought, by putting myself in the frame of mind of someone like yourself, someone with extreme deficiencies in melanin production and how they might feel being a minority in a world dominated by Melanin rich peoples, I have to feel some grief for you.

To be honest, If I were in your position, I imagine that I would feel slighted by God, bitter and hyper-reactionary also. I just need to remind you that there are many, many researchers presently attempting to develop a solution to your deformity.
It may be true that with the increase in the earth's median temperature that skin cancer is increasing linearly at ~3-4% annually, but you should not give up hope. Just hang in there my non-melaniated Albino cripple, and your fate will be resolved.

Amida Buddha

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why did folks even bother to respond to such an idiotic thread?? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dummy I wonder if you realize that whites have Melanin too,..

Pheomelanin..

Even though we all have at least some pheomelanin in our hair, if you're a redhead, you're loaded with it, as it's what is responsible for imparting those fiery reddish tones to your locks. But don't forget about blondes, however, as pheomelanin, thanks to its yellowish tones within, works to determine the pigmentation of golden-haired beauties, too.

quote:

*Looks ugly.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously melanin is useful in sunny climates, but it certainly has no connection to any facet of worth, humanity or spirituality. It is a pigment. The same pigment is found in plants, insects and slugs.
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ As Native Americans were so fond of saying;

"Pale Face speak with forked tongue".

Unfortunately, the Albino education system neglects to teach students about the reality of Melanin, else you would understand that it is Melanin that develops the human nervous system, the spine, the optical and audio systems, and, THE BRAIN.

Guess what happens in development when the embryo has a deficiency in Melanin?
Right! All of those systems are formed abnormally, and the subject will need aids such artificial supplements as; vision aids, Sun block, Anti-depressants, hearing ads, etc, etc, etc.....

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK what does your reverse racism have to do with Amida Buddha, I mean why bring him up??
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:

- true....

Pretty much everyone around the globe who came in contact with 'white' people and their collective f*ckery ended up pretty much saying that same thing....

now I wonder why that would be....  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

- true....

Pretty much everyone around the globe who came in contact with 'white' people and their collective f*ckery ended up pretty much saying that same thing....

and worst...
The Chinese described them as unruly, unkempt, deceitful, without culture, and prone to extreme violence on their first encounter with them via the East Indian Trading Company, who flooded their country with Opium, created civil war, and invaded them with the assistance of Japan.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
MK what does your reverse racism have to do with Amida Buddha, I mean why bring him up??

I didn't realize that Buddha was a white man. [Eek!]

What's this "reverse racism"?
Is it something coined by you whites as a defense meachanism?

Plus, when did Ashkenazi Jews become a "Race"?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

- true....

and worst...
The Chinese described them as unruly, unkempt, deceitful, without culture, and prone to extreme violence on their first encounter with them ...

seet deh....
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not every historical writer saw fit to be any nicer about blacks, you know:

'Attack [the Nubain] he will turn his back, retreat he will start attacking. They are not people one respects. They are wretches, craven-hearted. They are miserable, both tails and bodies; my majesty saw it myself, it is no fable.'
Words of Pharaoh Sesostris III
(Semna Stella).

As far as Nasir al-Din Tusi (1201-74), a famous Iranian philosopher, was concerned:

"...the Negro from Zanzibar, in the South... does not differ from an animal in anything expect the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth- except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent."

To Ibn Sina (980-1037) blacks are "people who are by their very nature slaves"

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com