EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do people actually live like this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do people actually live like this?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXVs2NL7TM
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you be more specific on "this"? I don't get what you're asking.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the people on the video? Anyway, I am sorry I didnot mean this as being a serious topic. Just trying to adapt to what's popular on Egyptsearch these days.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're gonna have to be a lil more specific here. Are you speaking of the living conditions, living in the projects what? Living like a rap video? How would you describe living like "this"?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mtxeHDCyx0
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Like in the projects or in communities displayed in the video.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Yes of course. That's not a Hollywood stage. Btw, those don't appear to be projects and are much different than real NYC projects which are public housing and more like apartment buildings.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar, this is actually a typical black neighborhood. Why are you surprised?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar, have you seen the sheet metal shanties which liter in Brazil with no electricity or running water?
This is why Martin Luther King was murdered. He wanted to uplift these types of poverty conditions by uniting all of the world's poor.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Yes, I have also seen the shanties that riddle the streets of Cairo. I am sorry if this thread offended anyone and I apologize if it was distasteful. I was simply giving in the trend of egyptsearch these days.

While living in America I had to live in a community much like the one shown in the youtube rap video. My immigrant experiance was much different than my fellow countryman.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to apologize to me. I wasn't offended.

I personally think that focusing on the past while ignoring the present is only a hobby afforded to Euros.
What use is exploring the past if there is nothing learned which has practical application in crafting a better present or future?

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPO1EtQrNPs

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com