EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Albino's panicking over latest attack in Paris

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Albino's panicking over latest attack in Paris
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317776/Machine-gun-fire-heard-central-Paris-police-flood-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

quote:

A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left at least 60 dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.
At least 11 were killed in a restaurant shootout and another 15 at the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding 100 people hostage.
Five bomb blasts and machine gun fire were heard from outside the concert hall, following reports that police had raided the theatre.
Just five miles away, two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside the Stade de France sports stadium where the French football team was playing a friendly match against Germany.
French President Francoise Hollande declared a national state of emergency following what he called 'unprecedented terror attacks' and shut its borders with immediate effect.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/reposting-with-open-gates-powerful-video-of-the-invasion-of-europe

This video was deleted on youtube after it got 1.2 million views! Looks like the White alternative right is finally going mainstream now!

quote:

I did a post called With Open Gates: Powerful Video Of The Invasion Of Europe, about a video compiling images of what the “migrant” invasion is actually like.

I wrote that “This video, from YouTube Channel “The Death Of Nations” is a powerful compilation of European MSM video of the invasion:With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations.”

The original YouTube poster said “This video will not be online long, download and mirror it while you can.” I just updated that post with this:

UPDATE: The video, as predicted, was taken down, but we’ve reposted it. Breitbart says that “After gaining a million and a half views in less than five days, the Open Gates video was taken down by YouTube following a copyright infringement. Although the rights company involved in the claim has been named in allegedly spurious claims in the past, there is no reason to suggest that is the case with this video. This article now links to a video mirror on Dutch website Dumpert.”

Well I'm not a big fan of Islam and wish it would go away and disappear off the face of the planet, but I can't help but think how ironic all this really is.

Yes there is a social engineering agenda going on and Europe is indeed getting the trogdolytes of many countries as "refugees"trying to seek asylum. But when I look at the invasion as seen on the video, I can't help but think about all the stuff that's been posted on Egyptsearch.

The way these migrants are invading Europe, is EXACTLY how the White Indo-European Dravidian albino's from Central Asia invaded Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, Western China, North Africa.

I can't help but imagine all the great white steppe tribes and Eurasian barbarians that invaded Europe in hordes, arriving on the eastern fringes of the Roman empire. And then going crazy throughout the civilized world.

The irony is that the original Europeans and Middle Easterners, and North Africans, and Indians were all black and brown people. The exact same skin color as these migrants and refugees!

The steppe White indo-Europeans migrated into black/brown areas in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia, Western China, Anatolia, etc and changed the demographics & looks of those places from brown/black to White/mixed olive brown, IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS THESE REFUGEES ARE DOING IN THE VIDEO!

Infact when I see these refugees migrating through Europe, I envision the migration of the Sea peoples and the Germanic migrations into Europe! This is exactly how it happened back then!

See this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgAZt65tjHo

This is how the Albino's took over Europe, South Asia, Anatolia, Middle East and North Africa! Through human-wave migrations like these refugees!

And centuries later, the albino's would take over black/brown North America, South America, Australia, Meso-America through human-wave migrations EXACTLY LIKE THESE REFUGEES! The albino's too back in the day were illiterate and didn't practice proper hygiene and did not have a civilization just like these refugees! They were opportunists just like these refugees!

They too like the Scythians/Yeuzhi, tried to attack and take over black/brown civilizations in Asia/MENA/Europe! In exactly the same way as these refugees are trying to invade Europe! Which was originally black/brown majority!

How ironic that when the tables are flipped and the reverse is happening to albino societies, the albino's start panicking and pointing fingers!

Obligatory:
 -

-

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindovermatter,

White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist pos son of satan. Give it up already, stop trying to steal other people's histories, heritages, their homelands and find your own IN AFRICA. Europe has never been yours never will be. Whites did NOT invade Europe, we are the indigenous people of all of Europe. We did NOT come from any part of dang Asia and we are NOT albinos. I ask you as I've asked the other Black racist, Black supremacist White child haters. What did White children ever do to you to make you hate them so??

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mindovermatter,

White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist pos son of satan. Give it up already, stop trying to steal other people's histories, heritages, their homelands and find your own IN AFRICA. Europe has never been yours never will be. Whites did NOT invade Europe, we are the indigenous people of all of Europe. We did NOT come from any part of dang Asia and we are NOT albinos. I ask you as I've asked the other Black racist, Black supremacist White child haters. What did White children ever do to you to make you hate them so??

Doxie, how do you explain this?
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html

quote:

By ~6,000–5,000 years ago, farmers throughout much of Europe had more hunter-gatherer ancestry than their predecessors, but in Russia, the Yamnaya steppe herders of this time were descended not only from the preceding eastern European hunter-gatherers, but also from a population of Near Eastern ancestry. Western and Eastern Europe came into contact ~4,500 years ago, as the Late Neolithic Corded Ware people from Germany traced ~75% of their ancestry to the Yamnaya, documenting a massive migration into the heartland of Europe from its eastern periphery. This steppe ancestry persisted in all sampled central Europeans until at least ~3,000 years ago, and is ubiquitous in present-day Europeans. These results provide support for a steppe origin9 of at least some of the Indo-European languages of Europe.

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/jordanes/a/GothOrigins.htm
quote:

The ancient Greeks considered the Goths to be Scythians. The name Scythian is used in Herodotus (440 B.C.) to describe barbarians who lived on their horses north of the Black Sea and were probably not Goths. When the Goths came to live in the same area, they were considered to be Scythians because of their barbarian way of living. It is hard to know when the people we call Goths began to intrude on the Roman Empire. According to Michael Kulikowski, in Rome's Gothic Wars, the first "securely attested" Gothic raid took place in A.D. 238, when Goths sacked Histria. In 249 they attacked Marcianople. A year later, under their king Cniva, they sacked several Balkan cities. In 251, Cniva routed Emperor Decius at Abrittus. The raids continued and moved from the Black Sea to the Aegean where the historian Dexippus successfully defended a besieged Athens against them. He later wrote about the Gothic Wars in his Scythica. Although most of Dexippus is lost, the historian Zosimus had access to his historical writing. By the end of the 260s the Roman Empire was winning against the Goths.

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite of the horrific event in Paris, from a historical point of view you are correct. If we speak of supposed Aryans, Greeks, Romans, Alexander "the great", Vandals, Napoleon etc.

Barbarians - The Vandals

http://youtu.be/YgAZt65tjHo

"The way these migrants are invading Europe, is EXACTLY how the White Indo-European Dravidian albino's from Central Asia invaded Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, Western China, North Africa."

"Well I'm not a big fan of Islam and wish it would go away and disappear off the face of the planet, but I can't help but think how ironic all this really is."

Agreed 100%.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
Mindovermatter,

Doxie, how do you explain this?
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html

quote:

By ~6,000–5,000 years ago, farmers throughout much of Europe had more hunter-gatherer ancestry than their predecessors, but in Russia, the Yamnaya steppe herders of this time were descended not only from the preceding eastern European hunter-gatherers, but also from a population of Near Eastern ancestry. Western and Eastern Europe came into contact ~4,500 years ago, as the Late Neolithic Corded Ware people from Germany traced ~75% of their ancestry to the Yamnaya, documenting a massive migration into the heartland of Europe from its eastern periphery. This steppe ancestry persisted in all sampled central Europeans until at least ~3,000 years ago, and is ubiquitous in present-day Europeans. These results provide support for a steppe origin9 of at least some of the Indo-European languages of Europe.

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/jordanes/a/GothOrigins.htm
quote:

The ancient Greeks considered the Goths to be Scythians. The name Scythian is used in Herodotus (440 B.C.) to describe barbarians who lived on their horses north of the Black Sea and were probably not Goths. When the Goths came to live in the same area, they were considered to be Scythians because of their barbarian way of living. It is hard to know when the people we call Goths began to intrude on the Roman Empire. According to Michael Kulikowski, in Rome's Gothic Wars, the first "securely attested" Gothic raid took place in A.D. 238, when Goths sacked Histria. In 249 they attacked Marcianople. A year later, under their king Cniva, they sacked several Balkan cities. In 251, Cniva routed Emperor Decius at Abrittus. The raids continued and moved from the Black Sea to the Aegean where the historian Dexippus successfully defended a besieged Athens against them. He later wrote about the Gothic Wars in his Scythica. Although most of Dexippus is lost, the historian Zosimus had access to his historical writing. By the end of the 260s the Roman Empire was winning against the Goths.

I have no idea why this Dox individual is ignoring this well known history.

Dox admitted to only have a hi-school degree.

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong analogy. It's the whites of Europe who are letting all those refugees in. Merkel, the German Chancellor, is welcoming them with free food and lodging. In France, there's a part of the port of Calais called "the Jungle" where down-and-out migrants have been camping out waiting to infiltrate Britain where they have been told that there are big benefits and free handouts.

Disgraceful for Africans to demean themselves like that. The others that Merkel and Sweden are welcoming are gaining the reputation of being loafers and rapists--Sweden now being called the "rape capital of Europe".

What is the truth behind all this? The migrants all come from failed Islamic states and held in such contempt that even culturally compatible places like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait refuse to take them in.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll Patrol,

I bet you and your ilk (Mike,Mindovermatter,Xy-YT-Hater,Jantavanta,Fourty2Tribes,Clyde,Mena7,KING,Kdolo, Habsburg,Zarahan) celebrating all the Whities killed in France in those attacks aren't you. Yet mad at the same time wishing they had killed more crackas. That's right I only have a high school diploma & never went to an institute of Anti-White learning and never will so what, that only means I wasn't brainwashed to be PC and hate myself for being White.

MOM, have you ever heard the saying my father taught me. Believe not what you see,only half of what you hear & only 1/4 of what you read. Sorry but I believe no scientists, as Anti-White as everything is getting these days you don't think they would lie about us now do you.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Wrong analogy. It's the whites of Europe who are letting all those refugees in. Merkel, the German Chancellor, is welcoming them with free food and lodging. In France, there's a part of the port of Calais called "the Jungle" where down-and-out migrants have been camping out waiting to infiltrate Britain where they have been told that there are big benefits and free handouts.

Disgraceful for Africans to demean themselves like that. The others that Merkel and Sweden are welcoming are gaining the reputation of being loafers and rapists--Sweden now being called the "rape capital of Europe".

What is the truth behind all this? The migrants all come from failed Islamic states and held in such contempt that even culturally compatible places like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait refuse to take them in.

Lamin take a look at this:
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/09/20/441457924/gulf-states-fend-off-criticism-about-doing-little-for-syrian-refugees

quote:

The Saudi Foreign Ministry challenged the charges by issuing official numbers that are impossible to verify independently, saying "the Kingdom has received around 2.5 million Syrians since the beginning of the conflict." A Saudi scholar told the BBC that thousands of Syrians receive free health care and education in Saudi Arabia.

An op-ed in the New York Times by Yousef al-Otaiba, the UAE's ambassador in Washington, contested the widely reported statistic of "zero" refugees in the Gulf. "Since the beginning of the Syrian crisis, the U.A.E. has welcomed more than 100,000 Syrians, joining 140,000 already residing in the emirates," he wrote. "The Emirates' per capita commitment to the Syrian crisis exceeds virtually every other country's participation."

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/egyptian-billionaire-wants-buy-island-refugees

quote:

Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris said he has identified two privately owned Greek islands that could be used to house migrants and refugees who have been fleeing war and poverty in the Middle East and Africa.

Sawiris, the chairman of Orascom Telecom Media and Technology Holding, an Egypt-based joint stock company, suggested he would purchase an island to help alleviate the growing humanitarian crisis in Europe. He said he would name it “Aylan Island,” in memory of the Syrian toddler Aylan Kurdi, who drowned earlier this month as he and his family attempted to reach Europe. Images of the toddler’s lifeless body on a Mediterranean beach triggered international outrage and calls for humanitarian intervention.

Clearly though, a lot of these refugees arriving in Europe are actually not Syrian refugees.

But still the point stands, the Germanic invaders and migrants themselves were unwanted and unskilled migrants, who were simply good at killing and fighting and were actually included into parts of Roman society as mercenaries etc.

Can't say the same for these refugees who are cast out of society in Europe and put into ghetto's, many legal immigrants into Europe were also cast out and put into ghetto's, like the North African immigrants in France in the 1950's.

I think Egdmond Codfried was a product of this "eurocentric" behavior. And many of these failed states are failed precisely because greedy white western leaders and corporate heads, who are also racist in private; do not want non-whites to break free and become independent from the Western cartel and want the goodies in oil/minerals and strategic locations in these regions.

The Germanics, Indo-European steppe white tribes came in, who were unwanted and were never granted voluntary access into Europe and started rampaging and causing mayhem and destroying things.

They came from areas and places with no trace and civilization and many white indo-european steppe tribes from Eurasia DID NOT HAVE CIVILIZATIONS AT ALL! They came in by the masses and by the millions into Europe uninvited and unwanted by the rest of the brown/black civilized world of Europe, Middle East, and Asia. These people would later become the whites of Europe.

I mean at least these refugees are VOLUNTARILY coming in INVITED into Europe, the WHITE INDO-EUROPEAN TRIBES INVADED AND BURST INTO EUROPE BY NO INVITATION AT ALL BUT FROM THEIR OWN FREE WILL, AND BROUGHT DOWN CIVILIZATIONS WITH THEIR VOLITION! THEY DESTROYED THINGS OUT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND KILLED ENTIRE PEOPLES OUT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL!

THIS SAME SCENARIO WOULD PLAY OUT IN NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, AND AUSTRALIA WITH THE BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLES GETTING SLAUGHTERED AND KILLED, AND THESE SAME WHITES COMING IN BY THE MILLIONS AND TAKING OVER THEIR ENTIRE LANDS JUST LIKE THESE REFUGEES!

I mean what is the difference here Lamin:
 -

This happening is real life evidence that Karma exists and is playing out in real time. What comes around goes around.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mindovermatter,

Get it through your head you stupid Black racist, Black supremacist, White people hating moron. Whites ARE THE NATIVE people of Europe NOT you. We built European civilization NOT YOU. As I asked before, what did White children ever do to you to make you hate them so??

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Lamin,

Whites of Europe are behind this? No the people of Europe don't want these people in their countries. The govs are doing this against the peoples' wishes. This is who is behind it & they are bragging about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

-

So where is this map indicating the Goths came from?
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But still the point stands, the Germanic invaders and migrants themselves were unwanted and unskilled migrants, who were simply good at killing and fighting and were actually included into parts of Roman society as mercenaries etc.

I don't know if you know this but the primarily white Romans colonized Egypt for 670 years, went to war with and burned Carthage to the ground, colonizing North Africa, collecting taxes and extracting resources, the empire in North Africa (in the Mahgreb) lasted over 250 years and they reconquered it again as the Byzantines for another 140 or so years
 -

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol,

I bet you and your ilk (Mike,Mindovermatter,Xy-YT-Hater,Jantavanta,Fourty2Tribes,Clyde,Mena7,KING,Kdolo, Habsburg,Zarahan) celebrating all the Whities killed in France in those attacks aren't you. Yet mad at the same time wishing they had killed more crackas. That's right I only have a high school diploma & never went to an institute of Anti-White learning and never will so what, that only means I wasn't brainwashed to be PC and hate myself for being White.

MOM, have you ever heard the saying my father taught me. Believe not what you see,only half of what you hear & only 1/4 of what you read. Sorry but I believe no scientists, as Anti-White as everything is getting these days you don't think they would lie about us now do you.

The event killed people of different ethnic back grounds, you dumb loony. The attackers are from the IS organization, and have killed people from different backgrounds in different countries and different continents. We are all wondering why these things are happening. What is the history attached to this.

We discuss political and historical matter here. This goes beyond your level of comprehension skills. Don't bother.

According the your loon theory, the whole western education system is an anti-white establishment. Yet, you wonder why no one takes you seriously. [Embarrassed]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

-

Goth is German. [Big Grin]

But you have to look at the LARGE GREEN ARROW. And the timeline. Don't bother.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I don't know if you know this but the primarily white Romans colonized Egypt for 670 years, went to war with and burned Carthage to the ground, colonizing North Africa, collecting taxes and extracting resources, the empire in North Africa (in the Mahgreb) lasted over 250 years and they reconquered it again as the Byzantines for another 140 or so years
 -

I could respond to this one, but Mindovermatter will kill this one. This is going to be fun.

I will leave this map though,

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Lamin,

Whites of Europe are behind this? No the people of Europe don't want these people in their countries. The govs are doing this against the peoples' wishes. This is who is behind it & they are bragging about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

[Big Grin] have you heard of a man called Churchill?

Your education comes from white propaganda sources. These people target uneducated idiots such as yourself. [Roll Eyes]

"MOM, have you ever heard the saying my father taught me. Believe not what you see,only half of what you hear & only 1/4 of what you read."

That was great advice, you need to apply it properly in life. Which is lacking, you hate driven loony. So, what was your mom and dad's educational background?

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
False Flag.

Objective: create enough outrage so that populace supports large scale intervention in Syria etc.....

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

-

Why look at the large green arrow? Do you have a point to make or is this some kind of a bluff?
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

Primarily White romans lioness? C'mon even back then, Romans saw themselves as Wogs, as do white racists and white nationalists today!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Primarily White romans lioness? C'mon even back then, Romans saw themselves as Wogs,

complete nonsense

quote:

as do white racists and white nationalists today!

more nonsense

let us know when you have supporting quotation
This British slang term "wog" is never applied to the Romans by anybody, stop the nonsense

Pompeii:
 -
Pompeii
 -

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOM.

The Saudis and the Gulf states accepting refugees? All lies. The role of a diplomat is to lie as smoothly as possible. Saudi Arabia does not accept refugees. When you are born there because your parents were recruited by the lazy and dumb(IQ 80) Saudis to work there, you can school there but must leave after secondary school.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
MOM.

The Saudis and the Gulf states accepting refugees? All lies. The role of a diplomat is to lie as smoothly as possible. Saudi Arabia does not accept refugees. When you are born there because your parents were recruited by the lazy and dumb(IQ 80) Saudis to work there, you can school there but must leave after secondary school.

This is indeed true, Dox has a low I.Q.. In core essential it means Dox can't solve a problem when it gets complex. Dox doesn't understand the complex history and politics we are discussing here. The amusing thing however is, that Dox has a name reference of "WAR" in his name. Which indicates the warmongering history of his ancestry. Which is exactly what we are talking about.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Primarily White romans lioness? C'mon even back then, Romans saw themselves as Wogs,

complete nonsense

quote:

as do white racists and white nationalists today!

more nonsense

let us know when you have supporting quotation
This British slang term "wog" is never applied to the Romans by anybody, stop the nonsense

Pompeii:
 -
Pompeii
 -

Oh gosh, lioness is like don touch my precious white history gotdamned. lol

https://www.utexas.edu/courses/romanciv/Romancivimages21/day21captions.htm

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It's utter silliness to pretend these tinted Southern Europeans are black people
 -

^^^ you take the same guy, do a painting of him and all of the sudden, the imagination runs wild, it's a brother

It's funny how black peeps love just these decadent Romans who took over Egypt and N Africa. It's just a form of Tomism

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol, Sorry I'm not ueducated just because I didn't attend an Anti-White indoctrination institution (you call them colleges). I don't have a low IQ either its above average thanks. Unlike you I'm not a bully who has to bring other people down, trying to make others feel bad just to make myself feel good. As far as my parents educational background that's none of your concern but if you must know my father (bet you don't even know who your daddy is) had a degree in computer technology & my mother was a high school dropout. Yes I know who Churchill is and I piss on his grave. If I ever get the chance to visit Eisenhower & FDR's graves I shall piss on their graves as well. BTW exactly how am I a supremacist??? I've never stated that Whites were superior to non-Whites you and your ilk have however stated that Blacks were superior to Whites. I don't claim anything but European history only unlike your ilk who claims every bit of history. I don't claim any one else's homeland only the homeland that rightfully belongs to Whites Europe, unlike you and your ilk. I don't try to rob Black children of their history, their heritage, their identity, their homeland,their pride, their knowledge of self, etc like you and your ilk do White children.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's utter silliness to pretend these tinted Southern Europeans are black people
 -

^^^ you take the same guy, do a painting of him and all of the sudden, the imagination runs wild, it's a brother

It's funny how black peeps love just these decadent Romans who took over Egypt and N Africa. It's just a form of Tomism

Black people say he's a MULATTO!

Degenerate, lying, Albino Moles say he's White.

Our delicate southern Belle Doxie says?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks Like He From Puerto Rock(Rico)!!!
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

LOL the same hilarious images. SICILIANS HAVE AFRICAN ADMIXTURE, EPIC FAIL! EURONUT!!!! We know that even before modern South Europeans entered the region, the region know as Southern Europe was inhabited by Africans from across the water. [Big Grin]

http://siciliangodmother.com/2013/05/20/what-have-the-africans-done-for-sicily/

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Looks Like He From Puerto Rock(Rico)!!!

For obvious reasons. And it's amusing how this lioness is posting all these dozens of supposed back migrations, into all over Africa. Yet has a major problem with intrusion from Africa into Southern Europe. A recent history, well known.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol, Sorry I'm not ueducated just because I didn't attend an Anti-White indoctrination institution (you call them colleges). I don't have a low IQ either its above average thanks. Unlike you I'm not a bully who has to bring other people down, trying to make others feel bad just to make myself feel good. As far as my parents educational background that's none of your concern but if you must know my father (bet you don't even know who your daddy is) had a degree in computer technology & my mother was a high school dropout. Yes I know who Churchill is and I piss on his grave.

If I ever get the chance to visit Eisenhower & FDR's graves I shall piss on their graves as well. BTW exactly how am I a supremacist??? I've never stated that Whites were superior to non-Whites you and your ilk have however stated that Blacks were superior to Whites. I don't claim anything but European history only unlike your ilk who claims every bit of history. I don't claim any one else's homeland only the homeland that rightfully belongs to Whites Europe, unlike you and your ilk. I don't try to rob Black children of their history, their heritage, their identity, their homeland,their pride, their knowledge of self, etc like you and your ilk do White children.

First off, loony, my dad is on a holiday. He travels a lot and used to be a business man. And I have a degree in computer science. LOL

All you know is racist doctrine, hate and prejudice. It's obvious by now that you have a low I.Q. since you cannot even debate topics properly we adress here, all you do is rant the same repetitive idiotic nonsense. While your own "white scholars" explain the history of whites folks origin. Which is in minor Asia. They say it, yet blacks are the racist for citing it. LOL

quote:
Saint Jerome’s AD 386 remark that the language of ancient Galatia (around modern Ankara) resembled the language of the Treveri (around modern Trier) has been misinterpreted. The “Celts”, “Gauls” or “Galatians” mentioned by classical authors, including those who invaded Greece and Anatolia around 277 BC, were not Celtic in the modern sense of speaking a Celtic language related to Welsh and Irish, but tall, pale-skinned, hairy, warrior peoples from the north. The 150 or so words and proper names currently known from Galatian speech show little affinity with Celtic but more with Germanic.

[...]

Galatia was the region around ancient Ancyra, modern Ankara, in the middle of Turkey. Anatolia (otherwise known as Asia Minor) has seen many civilisations come and go over the millennia. Around 8000 BC it was a cradle of agriculture and the Neolithic revolution. The whole family of Indo-European languages originated somewhere in that region. We favour the idea that they grew up around the Black Sea all the way from northern Anatolia, past the mouth of the river Danube, to southern Russia and Ukraine.

[...]

The Galatians, as people, traced their ethnic origin to a mass immigration in 277/276 BC, as described below. They are best known now because of Saint Paul’s epistle to them, and some of the clearest summaries of their history can be read in places such as bible-history or the Catholic Encyclopaedia. During their history, Galatians adopted a succession of new religions, including the many Christian sects that so concerned early church fathers like Eusebius and Sophronius, as well as Hieronymus, otherwise known as Jerome

http://www.proto-english.org/Galatians.pdf

Churchill is at the foundation of the United Nations. He's considered a prominent person and all the world leaders follow him to the core. Especially in the Western World.

quote:
On 8 May 1945 Winston Churchill stood on a Whitehall balcony and addressed the excited crowd below. "In all our long history," he said, "we have never seen a greater day than this." Churchill had stood against Hitler and won – the day was his.
I will explain to you why you are a supremacist, because you perhaps put the lives of whites on a higher standard? [Big Grin]

quote:
by 1948, originally with reference to racial beliefs and in most cases with white, from supremacy + -ist. Compare supremist. Related: Supremacism.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=supremacist

The words origin is in authority, you dumbo!
quote:
"one who holds supreme authority," from supreme + -ist.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=supremist&allowed_in_frame=0

quote:
When it comes to stereotyping black fathers, the media would leave you to believe that they’re all shiftless, non-child support paying and never spend time with their children. But a new study revealed that black fathers are more active in their children’s lives than any other race.

Out of the black fathers who live with their children, 75% of black fathers compared to 60% white and 45% Latino would help with tasks such as bathing and diapering. The study, which involved 3,900 men between 2006 and 2010, also showed that 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily, compared with 30% of white dads and 22% of Latino dads.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013/12/study-finds-black-fathers-active-parents-despite-stereotypes/

quote:
I don't claim anything but European history only unlike your ilk who claims every bit of history. I don't claim any one else's homeland only the homeland that rightfully belongs to Whites Europe, unlike you and your ilk
You are irralivant. When is it you're going to grasp this? You have a very limited education, nor can you debate stuff being adressed here on this forum, this few instances you did you came off retarded. Nuff said!
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Yo Ish Gebor,

This deserves It's Own Post:

Study Finds That Black Fathers Are Active Parents, Despite Stereotypes
https://fair4justice.org/dad-talk/study-finds-that-black-fathers-are-active-parents-despite-stereotypes/

Good Find Ish [Cool] [Smile]

Bless Up

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
 -

Black people say he's a MULATTO!

Degenerate, lying, Albino Moles say he's White.

Our delicate southern Belle Doxie says?

He's not much different from:

quote:
Revealed: Ancient Appalachian people who boasted of Portuguese ancestry to avoid slavery were actually descended from African men and white women

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149658/Melungeons-DNA-study-seeks-origin-Ancient-Appalachian-people.html#ixzz3raf68pxS
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol,

Don't try to pin your crap on me. All you know is hate, prejudice, & Black supremacist doctrine. Again my IQ is above average thank you very much, I do however question yours. Sorry I don't believe it, where's the proof. Who gives a crap what scholars say, these days most of them are again Anti-White. They like you don't want White children knowing who they are, where they come from, having any knowledge of self, any kind of racial pride. Yeah the Western world aka the Allies followed Churchill all right, followed him in burning Dresden, carpet bombing Germany while targeting German school children on their way to school & other innocent German civilians innocently riding a bicycle, driving down the road, simply out in their yards, trying to kill every German they could find, raping German women & little German girls, killing little German boys. Forcing the German people into slave labor after the war. Eisenhower and his German death camps. I spit on them all and condemn their memories. Look who's talking Black supremacist scum, you hold the lives of Black people to be of higher importance. LOL the person who claims to be of higher IQ can't even spell irrelevant LOL ROTFLMBO. Anyhow as already stated, at least unlike you I'm not a bully who has to degrade, demean & bring others down, make them feel bad just to make myself feel superior.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] It's utter silliness to pretend these tinted Southern Europeans are black people
 -

LOL the same hilarious images. SICILIANS HAVE AFRICAN ADMIXTURE, EPIC FAIL! EURONUT!!!!
quote:

"The genetic contribution of Greek chromosomes to the Sicilian gene pool is estimated to be about 37% whereas the contribution of North African populations is estimated to be around 6%."

--Differential Greek and northern African migrations to Sicily are supported by genetic evidence from the Y chromosome

European Journal of Human Genetics 17: 91–99. 2009. doi:10.1038/ejhg.2008.120. PMC 2985948. PMID 18685561

Therefore the average African American is 3-4 times more European than the average Sicilian is African. What were you saying about failure?

This may be shocking to you but the ancient Romans were largely European

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

-

Why look at the large green arrow? Do you have a point to make or is this some kind of a bluff?

Was there some reason you put up this map or is it another fail ?

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
I think the Germanic migrants and many of the White Eurasian migrants who invaded so many civilizations in Europe and Asia and the Middle East were/are just as worse as the muslims if not worse.

With these White Eurasian albino's, they have a tendency to lie and slip their way through things and are extremely good at deception. They also use their deceit and manipulation to co-opt or steal other people's creations or take over places. Like how many Whites became the heads of Judaism and certain sects of Islam through covert invasion or outright deceit and cunningness.

We have been conditioned to think that Whites are angelic beautiful things and everything centers around them, despite the fact that they are the results of a genetic disease. Such is how good Whites are at deceiving people which they continue to do and pull off incredibly to this day (Hollywood, the media, banksters, corporations, eurocentrism)!

Muslims are basically doing exactly what Whites have been doing and continue to do. The only difference is that one looks polished and nice like an expensive suit while butchering or psychologically destroying/eating people; while the other wears ugly desert rags and ride on camels and looks like backwards stone age cave men.

The only reason why the nice looking clean cut guy looks timid or harmless in comparison to the rag head is because he has already done more then everyone or out-scored everyone else in this department; he has done it for such a long time that he has basically grown tired and complacent after getting his actual first break from all the killings that he never had do it BECAUSE HE HAS DONE SO MUCH OF IT IN THE PAST!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

-

Was there some reason you put up this map or is it another fail ?

It's not me who made that map, but if you like I can put on a few more? The LARGE green arrow indicates the initial migration point.

Failure at large!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol,

Don't try to pin your crap on me. All you know is hate, prejudice, & Black supremacist doctrine. Again my IQ is above average thank you very much, I do however question yours. Sorry I don't believe it, where's the proof. Who gives a crap what scholars say, these days most of them are again Anti-White. They like you don't want White children knowing who they are, where they come from, having any knowledge of self, any kind of racial pride. Yeah the Western world aka the Allies followed Churchill all right, followed him in burning Dresden, carpet bombing Germany while targeting German school children on their way to school & other innocent German civilians innocently riding a bicycle, driving down the road, simply out in their yards, trying to kill every German they could find, raping German women & little German girls, killing little German boys. Forcing the German people into slave labor after the war. Eisenhower and his German death camps. I spit on them all and condemn their memories. Look who's talking Black supremacist scum, you hold the lives of Black people to be of higher importance. LOL the person who claims to be of higher IQ can't even spell irrelevant LOL ROTFLMBO. Anyhow as already stated, at least unlike you I'm not a bully who has to degrade, demean & bring others down, make them feel bad just to make myself feel superior.

Low I.Q. individual, you aren't capable of discussing matter properly.

I gave you the meaning and etymology of the word "supremacy", yet you continue to ramble on the same nonsense. So this makes your argument obsolete. All you know is hate hate hate hate hate. In every post it's about "whites are precious". The lives of anyone else doesn't matter. Yet, somehow I am the racist, that's like racism 2.0.3? LOL

As I have stated repeatedly,I am pro humanity, no matter color of creed. Discussing history is separate from this, people have been at error many times in history and we need to address this by evaluating history. Yes, also when it comes to modern Europeans.

quote:
"Who gives a crap what scholars say, these days most of them are again Anti-White. "
LOL Hilarious. Does this mean that priour to them schoalrs were pro-white? If so, please feel free to post some names and citations.

quote:
Yeah the Western world aka the Allies followed Churchill all right, followed him in burning Dresden, carpet bombing Germany while targeting German school children on their way to school & other innocent German civilians innocently riding a bicycle, driving down the road, simply out in their yards, trying to kill every German they could find, raping German women & little German girls, killing little German boys.
This is the prime example of what happens when ignorent folks lead. Hitler was ignorant and arrogant, as were his followers who blindly believed in white supremacy =/.

And indeed, innocent people who weren't FASCIST and RACIST became victims. Have you seen the movie Code Breaker? I am from the city, Germans first attacked, and killed innocent civilians, who innocently were riding a bicycle, were driving down the road, simply out in their yards. (need I continue?). You remind me of an NSB'er.

Anyhow: How do you feel about the Hiroshima and Nakasaki bommings?

Ps. A typo is not relevant, or rather is irralivant to make it into a big deal, I am multilingual, and English is not my first language, so overlooking a type again is no indication. So yes, I am higher of a I.Q. than you.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] It's utter silliness to pretend these tinted Southern Europeans are black people
 -

LOL the same hilarious images. SICILIANS HAVE AFRICAN ADMIXTURE, EPIC FAIL! EURONUT!!!!
quote:

"The genetic contribution of Greek chromosomes to the Sicilian gene pool is estimated to be about 37% whereas the contribution of North African populations is estimated to be around 6%."

--Differential Greek and northern African migrations to Sicily are supported by genetic evidence from the Y chromosome

European Journal of Human Genetics 17: 91–99. 2009. doi:10.1038/ejhg.2008.120. PMC 2985948. PMID 18685561

Therefore the average African American is 3-4 times more European than the average Sicilian is African. What were you saying about failure?

This may be shocking to you but the ancient Romans were largely European

I don't see what this has to do with African Americans. But since you brought up this strawman argument. Mindovermatter then is right in the analysis, no matter how you flip it.

An Ancient Mediterranean Melting Pot: Investigating the Uniparental Genetic Structure and Population History of Sicily and Southern Italy

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0096074

In Search of the Indo-Europeans: Language, Archaeology and Myth. J. P. Mallory.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1525/aa.1991.93.1.02a00700/abstract

RECENT MIGRATON AND POPULATION REPLACEMENT! Euronuts such as yourself are great at deceiving.

-

-

Failure at large. LOL

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Yo Ish Gebor,

This deserves It's Own Post:

Study Finds That Black Fathers Are Active Parents, Despite Stereotypes
https://fair4justice.org/dad-talk/study-finds-that-black-fathers-are-active-parents-despite-stereotypes/

Good Find Ish [Cool] [Smile]

Bless Up

Indeed, there is plenty more of this. It's about the mindset and what one focuses on, intentionally or unintentionally. Dox has a selective proposition.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Mastermind identified in Paris attacks as French police launch overnight raids

By: Greg Keller And Philippe Sotto Associated Press, Published on Mon Nov 16 2015

PARIS—French police raided more than 150 locations overnight as authorities identified the suspected mastermind and released the names of two more potential suicide bombers involved in the Paris attacks.

A French official identified the suspected mastermind as Belgian Abdelhamid Abaaoud, and says he is believed linked to thwarted attacks on a Paris-bound high-speed train and Paris area church.

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve says 168 locations across France have been raided overnight, and 104 people have been placed under house arrest in the past 48 hours.

The Paris prosecutor’s office said one suicide bomber who blew himself up in the Bataclan music hall Friday night was Samy Amimour, a 28-year-old Frenchman charged in a terrorism investigation in 2012. Amimour was placed under judicial supervision, but dropped off authorities’ radar in 2013 and an international arrest warrant was issued.

An attacker who blew himself up outside the national soccer stadium was found with a Syrian passport with the name Ahmad Al Mohammad, a 25-year-old born in Idlib, the prosecutor’s office said. It said fingerprints from the attacker match those of someone who passed through Greece in October.

FRANCE, Take away Citizenship Cards and birth certificates from 98%!!! of the Muslims inside France!!! Strip them and put them on planes to the muslim countries they come from... Those who cry refugee [Roll Eyes] TELL THEM "Bahrain, United Arab emirate, Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar are progressive muslim countries, They have there choice..They should welcome them since they have muslim BROTHERHOOD!!! [Roll Eyes] "

This is not about Political Correctness!!! This is about Reality!!! muslims are cursed and are children of the devil!!! the only religion cursed From the Bible is islam!!!.

3000+ religions on this worthless earth one is CURSED!!! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

quote:

The raids came as the hunt continued for members of the sleeper cell that carried out last Friday’s gun and bomb attacks that killed 129 people and as France launched its heaviest airstrikes on the Islamic State group’s de-facto capital in Syria.

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Monday “we are at war” against terrorism.

French authorities say Sunday night’s airstrikes destroyed a jihadi training camp and a munitions dump in the city of Raqqa, where Iraqi intelligence officials say the attacks on Paris were planned.

Twelve aircraft including 10 fighter jets dropped a total of 20 bombs in the biggest airstrikes since France extended its bombing campaign against the extremist group to Syria in September, a Defence Ministry statement said. The jets launched from sites in Jordan and the Persian Gulf, in co-ordination with U.S. forces.

Across France and throughout Europe, people were due to pause for a minute’s silence in memory of the victims of the worst attack on French soil since the Second World War.

Tension was high in France and Belgium as police looked for a key suspect. The arrest warrant for Salah Abdeslam, a 26-year-old born in Brussels, calls him very dangerous and warns people not to intervene if they see him.

Yet French officials revealed to The Associated Press that police already had him in their grasp early Saturday, when they stopped a car carrying three men near the Belgian border. By then, hours had passed since authorities identified Abdeslam as the renter of a Volkswagen Polo that carried hostage takers to the Paris theatre where so many died.

Three French police officials and a top French security official confirmed that officers let Abdeslam go after checking his ID. They spoke on condition of anonymity, lacking authorization to publicly disclose such details.

Tantalizing clues about the extent of the plot have emerged from Baghdad, where senior Iraqi officials told the AP that France and other countries had been warned on Thursday of an imminent attack.

An Iraqi intelligence dispatch warned that Islamic State group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had ordered his followers to immediately launch gun and bomb attacks and take hostages inside the countries of the coalition fighting them in Iraq and Syria.

The Iraqi dispatch, which was obtained by the AP, provided no details on when or where the attack would take place, and a senior French security official told the AP that French intelligence gets these kinds of warnings “all the time” and “every day.”

However, Iraqi intelligence officials told the AP that they also warned France about specific details: Among them, that the attackers were trained for this operation and sent back to France from Raqqa, the Islamic State’s de-facto capital.

The officials also said that a sleeper cell in France then met with the attackers after their training and helped them to execute the plan. There were 24 people involved in the operation, they said: 19 attackers and five others in charge of logistics and planning.

None of these details have been corroborated by officials of France or other Western intelligence agencies.

All these French and Iraqi security and intelligence officials spoke with the AP on condition of anonymity, citing the ongoing investigation.

Abdeslam is one of three brothers believed to be involved; one who crossed with him into Belgium was later arrested, and another blew himself up inside the Bataclan theatre after taking the audience hostage and firing on them repeatedly. It was the worst of Friday’s synchronized attacks, leaving 89 fatalities and hundreds of people wounded inside.

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility. Its statement mocked France’s air attacks on suspected IS targets in Syria and Iraq, and called Paris “the capital of prostitution and obscenity.”

In all, three teams of attackers including seven suicide bombers attacked the national stadium, the concert hall and nearby nightspots. The attacks wounded 350 people, 99 of them seriously.

Abdeslam rented the black Volkswagen Polo used by the hostage-takers, another French security official said. A Brussels parking ticket found inside led police to at least one of the arrests in Belgium, a French police official said.

Three Kalashnikovs were found inside another car known to have been used in the attacks that was found in Montreuil, an eastern Parisian suburb, another a French police official said.

As many as three of the seven suicide bombers were French citizens, as was at least one of the men arrested in the Molenbeek neighbourhood of Brussels, which authorities consider to be a focal point for extremists and fighters going to Syria from Belgium.

Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon, speaking to The Associated Press by phone, said suspects arrested in Molenbeek had been stopped previously in Cambrai, France, “in a regular roadside check” but that police had had no suspicion about them at the time and they were let go quickly.

One, identified by the print on a recovered finger, was 29-year-old Frenchman Ismael Mostefai, who had a record of petty crime and had been flagged in 2010 for ties to Islamic radicalism, the Paris prosecutor said. A judicial official and lawmaker Jean-Pierre Gorges confirmed his identity. A judicial official said police have also identified two other of the suicide bombers, both French nationals who had been living in Belgium: 20-year-old Bilal Hadfi, who detonated himself outside the Stade de France; and 31-year-old Brahim Abdeslam, the brother of fugitive Salah Abdeslam, who blew himself up on the Boulevard Voltaire.

Police detained Mostefai’s father, a brother and other relatives Saturday night, and they were still being questioned Sunday, the judicial official said.

These details stoked fears of homegrown terrorism in France, which has exported more jihadis than any other in Europe, and seen many return from the fight. All three gunmen in the January attacks on the Charlie Hebdo newspaper and a kosher supermarket in Paris were French.

The attackers inside the Bataclan seemed quite young, according to one survivor, Julien Pearce, a journalist at Europe 1 radio who escaped by crawling onto the stage, and then out an exit door when the shooters paused to reload. Before making his final dash, he got a good look at one of the assailants, he said.

“He seemed very young. That’s what struck me, his childish face, very determined, cold, calm, frightening,” Pearce said.

Struggling to keep his country calm and united after an exceptionally violent year, President François Hollande met Sunday with opposition leaders — conservative rival and former president Nicolas Sarkozy as well as increasingly popular far-right leader Marine Le Pen, who has used the attacks on Paris to advance her anti-immigrant agenda.

Refugees fleeing war by the tens of thousands fear the Paris attacks could prompt Europe to close its doors, especially after police said a Syrian passport found next to one attacker’s body suggested its owner passed through Greece into the European Union and on through Macedonia and Serbia last month.

Paris remains on edge amid three days of official mourning. French troops have deployed by the thousands and tourist sites remain shuttered in one of the most visited cities on Earth. Panic ensued Sunday night as police abruptly cleared hundreds of mourners from the famed Place de la Republique square, where police said firecrackers sparked a false alarm.

“Whoever starts running starts everyone else running,” said Alice Carton, city council member who was at the square. “It’s a very weird atmosphere. The sirens and screaming are a source of fear.”

Officers also moved in, guns drawn, after mourners panicked near the Carillon bar, where crowds have laid flowers and lit candles in memory of the 15 people killed there.

“Lots of people started running and screaming from the Carillon . . . tables were overturned, plates shattered. It was a terrible panic,” said Jonathan Dogan, who took shelter in a nearby hotel. “I think people are terrified,” Dogan said.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/11/16/mastermind-identified-in-paris-attacks-as-french-police-launch-overnight-raids.html

FRANCE Your turning your Back on Most High God All Mighty
Will have the demons inside the muslims waken....All muslims have devilish spirits inside them.... The demons laugh like a hyena cause your open!!! you should of learned from how the demons have muslims destroy there own countries unless they have a strongman that terrorizes the muslims as oppressive dictator

Saudi Arabia destroyed 99% of there PAST!!! claiming that that is idol worship(WHAT? are they STUPID???) the demons have the muslims destroy there own countries....

SO THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK ON TOO FROM THE PAST!!!

thats why the women have no shame shackling themselves inside sheets that cause HUGE DISCOMFORT!!!

-

THATS HOW BRAINWASHED IS MUSLIM WOMEN THAT THEY SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH WEARING SOMETHING SO DEHUMANIZING.

What do you expect from a devil religion follower whos false prophet muhammad told his followers to BEAT THEIR WIVES!!!

look at this socalled progressive muslim women [Roll Eyes] :

-

All around Her throat, her neck, the back of her head..Blocking her ears, can't even see her chin Are MUSLIM WOMEN HORSES!!!

-

muslims tell there women to look straight ahead and not out of the corners of there eyes JUST LIKE A SHACKLED HORSE!!! turning there heads causes discomfort that's what they think is progressive!!!

Even when you show those muslim women African women wearing Turbans that NEVER GOES AROUND THE THROAT, NECK ETC:

-

the Brianwashed muslim women will continue to shackle themselves to dehumanizing persecution of their own making!!!

Political Correctness will get you Trouble....islam is cursed!!!

muslims show everyone that they are cursed!!!

That CANNOT CHANGE!!!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Remember, muslims are not standing With France because of what happened to France...THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU STUPID FRENCH AND MOCKING YOU!!!

MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BEFRIEND PEOPLE OTHER THEN OTHER MUSLIMS for FRIENDS.....

quran surah 5:51
5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other.

THEY ARE ALLOWED TO PRETEND TO CARE!!!

WHILE THEY INSULT AND MOCK YOU INSIDE THERE HEARTS!!!

Qur'an 3:28— Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly.

For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' [Mad] Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol,

Go away and go make yourself feel better about yourself at someone else's expense I won't allow you to get it from me. Now shoo fly. That's all you do on this forum is bully. Especially the White members, you get your kicks out of trying to bully Whites just like every other Black. Try to make yourself feel superior. Not on my watch & not at my expense. I already said before I'm NOT going anywhere, so **** off. What do I think of the BOMBINGS not bommings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki? I think they shouldn't have done it, but all in all they saved more lives than they took, think of how many more Allied & Japanese lives would have been lost if they hadn't. You mean you are an invader to the city what you claim supposedly happened happened in. No you most certainly don't bully, I know how to spell you don't LOL ROTFLMBO. Better take that big IQ which you don't have and go back to school and learn hehehehe.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol,

Go away and go make yourself feel better about yourself at someone else's expense I won't allow you to get it from me. Now shoo fly. That's all you do on this forum is bully. Especially the White members, you get your kicks out of trying to bully Whites just like every other Black. Try to make yourself feel superior. Not on my watch & not at my expense. I already said before I'm NOT going anywhere, so **** off. What do I think of the BOMBINGS not bommings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki? I think they shouldn't have done it, but all in all they saved more lives than they took, think of how many more Allied & Japanese lives would have been lost if they hadn't. You mean you are an invader to the city what you claim supposedly happened happened in. No you most certainly don't bully, I know how to spell you don't LOL ROTFLMBO. Better take that big IQ which you don't have and go back to school and learn hehehehe.

Yawn,

-

http://museums.depaul.edu/wp-content/uploads//sinclair-bell.jpg

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

-

the Brianwashed muslim women will continue to shackle themselves to dehumanizing persecution of their own making!!!

Political Correctness will get you Trouble....islam is cursed!!!

muslims show everyone that they are cursed!!!

That CANNOT CHANGE!!!

In many African cultures they wear turbans, Head Wraps or other headdresses, without being Muslim.

http://www.thestyleclimber.com/2012/07/tears-to-eyes-fab-thursday.html

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com