EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Contact the police ,real paeodphile on this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contact the police ,real paeodphile on this forum
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely depraved thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007376

The user in question is a real world paedophile. Trolls woudn't go that far, its obviously not just a very sick joke.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You is a Nazi
I will then contact the police.
I have not committed a crime anythig you idiot!
Where is my crime?
You called the black of monkey.
What is going to prison is you do not forget we have your picture.
I am not a pedophile
Most pedophiles are white!

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
You is a Nazi
I will then contact the police.
I have not committed a crime anythig you idiot!
Where is my crime?
You called the black of monkey.
What is going to prison is you do not forget we have your picture.
I am not a pedophile
Most pedophiles are white!

Mr. Malibudusul, a kind warning, never ever again mention this subject in your life again. Talk about anything, but not this. This I'm telling you from the kindness of my heart.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank, eg.
I'm not making fun of it

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thank, eg. I'm not making fun of it

No honey, you are young and people are evil. Stay away from discussing this subject: EVER.

National Library? Near your home? Do they charge money. Can I sent you some?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already reported him to his IP. They should be monitoring his web activity by now. This guy is sick.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

The user in question is a real world paedophile. Trolls woudn't go that far, its obviously not just a very sick joke.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

For all our sakes somebody should slit your throat, you goddam snake. He is young and inexperienced with the ways of the world.

Mr. Malibudusul, I'm looking out for you, even though you have misbehaved against me.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
thank again
teacher egmond.

" you have misbehaved against me."

I questioned it because I needed evidence
I was distressed, I needed proof to proceed.
So i stopped a moment to relax
I needed it.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asshole, Egmond, do you honestly think you are fooling anyone? IP#s do not lie and, the fact is, YOU AND MALIBUDUSUL are one and the same, idiot.

You have some serious psychotic sh*t going on in that noggin of yours. I could not even blame this on Afrocentrism. Your sickness goes beyond that. BEWARE, idiot. They are monitoring your web activity, present and PAST. If you did some inappropriate and illegal stuff within the past year (and up to now), you are in deep sh*t.

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
For all our sakes somebody should slit your throat, you goddam snake. He is young and inexperienced with the ways of the world.

Mr. Malibudusul, I'm looking out for you, even though you have misbehaved against me.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
I already reported him to his IP. They should be monitoring his web activity by now. This guy is sick.

quote:

How did you get his IP, if you were not on the board of Egypt Search?

You focking Turkish Albino pretending to be a Haitian, are you a fockkin FBI rat too?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ironlion, this is the Internet, where, anyone can be anything.
Also, since it is the Internet, the probability of ES being Jewish owned is approximately 92%.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

It's funny how a racist bigot like yourself, with multiple accounts, is speaking of web monitoring someone's activity, by some mysterious IP. lol

Let alone your alter ego, Anglopisspot.

Hilarious!

-

Speaking of paedophiles...

quote:

The discovery, in the 1990s, that Western men were travelling overseas in order to have sex with children had a major impact on the media, on the campaigns of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and on international legislators. Lurid stories appeared in national and international newspapers, with headlines such as ‘Disneyland for paedophiles’, ‘Paedophiles find paradise on a white beach in Thailand’ or ‘Voyage to a life of shattered dreams’.1 These articles would usually go on to tell the heart-rending story of a Southeast Asian girl who was either cruelly duped, or sold by her impoverished and greedy parents, into a life of prostitution. She would be taken to a brothel, forced to have sex with ‘up to 20 clients a night’, usually foreigners, and then be rescued by a kind-hearted charity worker, or journalist, only to discover she was HIV positive and had a limited time left to live. Campaigners devoted resources to raising awareness of the problem and organisations such as End Child Prostitution in Asian Tourism (ECPAT) came into being specifically to combat the problem. Thanks to their work legislation was passed in a variety of countries allowing for prison sentences of up to 17 years for men found guilty in their home states of sexual crimes against children abroad.2

http://wordpress.reilumatkailu.fi/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/artikkeli5.pdf

quote:
There are many Western men who have permanently relocated to Thailand; you might call them sexpats.
http://girlservesworld.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/bangkok-city-of-sex/

http://www.wouk.org/rahab_international/pdf_files/Sex%20Tourism%20in%20Thailand.pdf

I could post stuff like this for days...as you likely will know.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Also, since it is the Internet, the probability of ES being Jewish owned is approximately 92%.

yet they allow you to post?

how tolerant

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Go listen to some Bob Marley albums, cosmetic dread loser [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

quote:

How did you get his IP, if you were not on the board of Egypt Search?

You focking Turkish Albino pretending to be a Haitian, are you a fockkin FBI rat too?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

yet they allow you to post?

how tolerant

No Stupid, learn to think.
The Internet is a two-way street.
Even with control ISP's can never be sure either who people really are until they specifically focus resources on that particular individual.

Other than being partially Turkish Jew, Why do they hire someone as dumb as yourself (yourSELVES) to misdirect the site?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixGrA0dQKeI

Come we go burn down Babylon one more time
(Come we go burn down Babylon one more time);
Come we go chant down Babylon one more time
(Come we go chant down Babylon);
For them soft! Yes, them soft! (ah-yoy!)
Them soft! Yes, them soft! (ah-yoy!)
So come we go chant down Babylon one more time
(Come we go chant down Babylon)!

Men see their dreams and aspiration-a
Crumble in front of their face,
And all of their wicked intention
To destroy the human race.

And how I know - and how I know - and that's how I know:
A Reggae Music, mek we chant down Babylon;
With music, mek we chant down Babylon;
This music, mek we chant down Babylon;
This music, come we chant down Babylon.

(Come we go chant down Babylon one more time);
Them soft! Me say, Them soft! (ah-yoy!)

Me say, Music you're - music you're the key,
Talk to who? Please talk to me,
Bring the voice of - of the Rastaman,
Communicating to - 'cating to everyone.

How I (know) - how I know, how I (know) - how I know -
And that's how I know:
A Reggae Music, chant down - chant down - chant down

Babylon,
Chant down Babylon, chant down Babylon,
Chant down Babylon!
Reggae Music, chant down Babylon!
Reggae Music! (chant down Babylon) /fadeout/

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMJN3wwc4c

Buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta:
There was a buffalo soldier in the heart of america,
Stolen from africa, brought to america,
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival.

I mean it, when I analyze the stench -
To me it makes a lot of sense:
How the dreadlock rasta was the buffalo soldier,
And he was taken from africa, brought to america,
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival.

Said he was a buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta -
Buffalo soldier in the heart of america.

If you know your history,
Then you would know where you coming from,
Then you wouldn't have to ask me,
Who the 'eck do I think I am.

I'm just a buffalo soldier in the heart of america,
Stolen from africa, brought to america,
Said he was fighting on arrival, fighting for survival;
Said he was a buffalo soldier win the war for america.

Dreadie, woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!
Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Buffalo soldier troddin' through the land, wo-ho-ooh!
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand,
Troddin' through the land, yea-hea, yea-ea.

Said he was a buffalo soldier win the war for america;
Buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta,
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival;
Driven from the mainland to the heart of the caribbean.

Singing, woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,

Troddin' through san juan in the arms of america;
Troddin' through jamaica, a buffalo soldier# -
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival:
Buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta.

Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy! /fadeout

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
It would be lovely to forward this to the authority as well. Since we are on it. It will give a great overlook on your mentality and racist mindset, in the court house.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00020324;filter=topics

Then trace the multiple proxies, used under different names.lol

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00019596;filter=topics

I look forward to this.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixGrA0dQKeI

Come we go burn down Babylon one more time
(Come we go burn down Babylon one more time);
Them soft! Yes, them soft! (ah-yoy!)

Men see their dreams and aspiration-a
Crumble in front of their face,
And all of their wicked intention
To destroy the human race.

And how I know - and how I know - and that's how I know:
A Reggae Music, mek we chant down Babylon;
With music, mek we chant down Babylon;
This music, mek we chant down Babylon;
This music, come we chant down Babylon.

(Come we go chant down Babylon one more time);
Them soft! Me say, Them soft! (ah-yoy!)

Me say, Music you're - music you're the key,
Talk to who? Please talk to me,
Bring the voice of - of the Rastaman,
Communicating to - 'cating to everyone.

How I (know) - how I know, how I (know) - how I know -
And that's how I know:
A Reggae Music, chant down - chant down - chant down

Babylon,
Chant down Babylon, chant down Babylon,
Chant down Babylon!
Reggae Music! (chant down Babylon) /fadeout/

Burn down all pink asses pretending to be black...
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
thank again
teacher egmond.

" you have misbehaved against me."

I questioned it because I needed evidence
I was distressed, I needed proof to proceed.
So i stopped a moment to relax
I needed it.

No honey, it's the tone that makes the music, and you adressed me like you are some ghetto trash. Please do not do so again. I'm reading your post and you know very, very little, yet you say grand things about blue blood and shakespeare. stop that. I have been busting my ass since 2000, and never talk about stuff I know notting about. But I like you so I practice patience with you.

Stay away from old woman and fat woman. even if they offer you money.

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Have you no sense of humor.
You took it seriously
about the devil with green eyes

I send a messenge for you
see.

"Stay away from old woman and fat woman. even if they offer you money."

?????????????

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Have you no sense of humor.
You took it seriously
about the devil with green eyes

I send a messenge for you
see.

"Stay away from old woman and fat woman. even if they offer you money."

?????????????

Well I do not know who the hell you are and your living situation, so I just want to keep you from any harm. Old woman will drain all your energy and fat woman will smother you and break your ribs.

It is not about not understanding a joke, please! but the alarming tendency to talk about things you are not informed about. You need to get informed.

Now to get serious, what 'Brazilian hunk' do you resemble? I'm afraid you will disappoint us in this department too, because all the world believes you are a tropical young god in red swimming thrunks, bursting...

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=brazilian+hunk&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=986&bih=638&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=YHAWUNDUI8PQ0QWkyIEw

-

Do you look like Rodrigo Guilherme?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
You is a gay, you bastard!
I always suspected that!

Everyone?
People are saying this about me?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I'm a nerd who gets a full day on the computer
forget my appearance. sh*t
Let's work!
I like women

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
I'm a nerd who gets a full day on the computer
forget my appearance. sh*t
Let's work!
I like women

But women do not seem to like you.
Why is that?
You are perhaps skinny, bow legged with thick glasses, never leaving the house as people might stare. Are you physically handicapped?
You want to enslave women and genderbenders as a way to force them to have sex with you.
You cannot bed people in a normal way. Why?
I recently discovered again that men who brag about woman usually never get any.
It's like with these fake whitened portraits,
they just lie.
I have it on good authority that Brazil
is a great ass f ucking nation, so do not play cute with me. All catholics f uck ass.

-

Jesus Luz, a good catholic?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

underwear

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

Ummm how did you get access to his personal information? CT are you on staff?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Oshun is the lioness
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

underwear

Eggy,

you like a little shoe leather in your coffee?

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oshun is the lioness

Dont be a dumbass... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
You is a gay, you bastard!
I always suspected that!

ROFLMBAO!!!! [Big Grin]
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I like women
My desire is to lick, to bite and
also hit a white woman
and give
a french kiss
I want to overwhelm them

Enslaving is too strong a word.
Think about the Muslim women.
They are slaves?
No!
I want to do this with white woman.
they lived in the harem
will be very
well treated.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -

CLIK HERE'
www.spanking-chat-rooms.com/content/interracial_spanking_action_8.jpg

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com