EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black poilitics and racism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black poilitics and racism
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One problem that is very pervasive and shows its ugly head here in this forum is reverse racism. We as Black people need to do more to decry all forms of racism. There are too many people here that simply undermine the credibility of Black professionals because of the laced attitudes of a minority of Black people that see everything through a prisim of race hate.

Fight fire with fire sounds charasmatic and galvanizes the imagination but in reality has no practical use. When we live in a country that sacrificed hundreds of thousands of lives for our freedom (Civil war) there is no way we should sit on our laurels and try to simply get pay back. Rather we should do what has been done for us and that is fight for the Unity of a nation, a people, a world.

An example of good scholarship is Dr. Clyde Winters. Wether you agree with him or not he never resort to racist and condemning attacks. Bad example is Mike111 who while having useful information cannot control his biases and thus undermines his own credibility. Lately it has been getting worse with more anti-White rhetoric that has posioned this site.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AtticusVine
Member # 19551

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AtticusVine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said about your view on racism. Racism in the United States has been a major issue ever since the colonial era and even at the present times. The impact or racism is becoming a major problem in our society today. Most recent racism that's swirling on the state of California is all about the SB 185. I found this article California political debate spawns racist bake sale which tackles about the California political spawns debate. California's SB 185 is a bill that could permit California public schools to think about non-academic variables in admissions. Though the law is meant to boost diversity in education, some are concerned it will even increase discrimination.
Posts: 1 | From: Woodside,New York | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said if
race exists
the white race is ****
I told a lie?
I just know that John VI
is black
I almost had a heart attack.
Whites just fucked our history.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
osirion
If you are referring to me.
I just said that I suffered racism and
still
suffering racism
strong.

I said if
race exists
the white race is ****
I told a lie?
I just know that John VI
is black

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
origins
Member # 19546

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for origins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
racism is a really bad thing in the modern world... we should stop it somehow

--------------------
Get a life or die trying!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:

I just know that John VI
is black

John VI
(1603 – 1656) was the King of Portugal
 -

Over a hundred years later, 1761, Portugal abolishes slavery

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Lionnes

my last post

see video

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005284

this

John VI was BLACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9084JxntO5Q&feature=related

05:14

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no such thing as "reverse racism".
There are only those fools whose minds are too simplistic to comprehend political defensive tactics by the real racists to deflect their mental defects.

This imaginary thing labeled "reverse racism" is no more then the result of simple cause & effect.
Negroes who fall for this Okey-doke are simply those whose minds are too weak to fight off the symptoms of Stockholm syndrome's "love thy oppressive captor" effect from cause.

The Stockholm Syndrome comes into play when a captive cannot escape and is isolated and threatened with death, but is shown token acts of kindness by the captor. It typically takes about three or four days for the psychological shift to take hold.

A strategy of trying to keep your captor happy in order to stay alive becomes an obsessive identification with the likes and dislikes of the captor which has the result of warping your own psyche in such a way that you come to sympathize with your tormenter!

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ yes I agree however what I am talking about is a captive acting like the captor.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Lionnes

see video

this

John VI was BLACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9084JxntO5Q&feature=related

05:14

You have one picture in a book, a man with straight hair.

There are oil paintings of John VI made from life in his time.

You ignore those paintings and go to a black and white book illustration where illustration looks vaguely African (not including hair) but not certain.

Why do this when there are paintings in color that clearly show his skin tone? Why always go to engravings, not in color, which often look darker and where often the person is rendered more cartooninshly and less realistically?
Then you pick the lesser quality book illustation and say the other painting of the same person is fake with no evidence of it being fake. I could switch it around and say the book illustration is fake. Anybody can say anything is fake, where the proof?

What is the intent? To cover up the fact that it was not light skinned Portugese that initiated the Trans Atlantic Slave trade, but instead we did it to ourselves? stop the nonsense

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
^ yes I agree however what I am talking about is a captive acting like the captor.

Same thing, Stockholm Syndrome, as in Patty Hearse or the many hundreds of "Christian" conformity schools used when Albinos invade a country and used to indoctrinate the native children. Once these children are released, they return to their villages and act aggressively towards their own as their captors have taught them.

There is no luxury of blacks playing into the hands of their captors by buying into this Albino promoted fantasy called, reverse racism.
There is only racism, and the many negative side effects of it's presence.
Simple Cause & Effect. Something that Albinos never could seem to grasp.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ you are missing my point. Your analogy is that Blacks are the captive and Albinos are the captors. Reverse racism is a state of mind where the captive tries to treat the captor as if they were the captive. Besides, I don't agree with hate in any form. Doesn't serve the purpose intended. The problem is quite simple for Black people - poverty - everyone despises the poor. Best thing Blacks can do is find a way to be wealthy but the problem is that Blacks aren't really racist. They get wealthy but then become race agnostic. Racism would actually be a useful tool for Blacks as a whole since wealthy Blacks would show bias towards their own and thus feedback into the community but instead they buy European and Japanese cars and live in White communities.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ LOL, equating HATE to stating truth is a rather extreme (and wimpish) reaction. I guess, like Albinos, you would label Louis Farrakhan and Malcolm X as Hate mongers and reverse racists for stating truth also.

By labeling Mike as a "Reverse Racist" only assists Albinos in their position. After all, it was conservative Albinos who originally coined the Reverse Racism counter. As I recall, it came about when Albinos became upset that blacks could call them hokeys while they were prohibited from calling blacks niggers. Therefore, their response was, reverse racism. It is also used as their hateful reaction to Affirmative Action. LMBAO!!

Contrary to this flawed "love thy oppressor" stance by blacks who regurgitate the reverse racism scam, this position has absolutely no positive affect on bettering the status quo. It really only helps to validate the Albino "victims as racist" factoid.

In effect, it's a extreme flawed position that would accuse the doe of wrongdoing IF they had the capacity of actually harming the predatory Lion.

Reverse Racism is as valid as white women being a minority. Both of these factoids are inventions of Albinos. Blacks who accept either as truth or fact have very weak minds.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike is a reverse racist subtly calling on white genocide and trying to make white people into non Humans. Mike Is also a pseudo scholar
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ In the wise advise of Shaka Zulu to Africans;
If you see a white, kill him right away.

Unfortunately, some weak ass Negro ignored his wisdom and led the deceivers straight into the interior of Africa.

There is no such reality as a "reverse racist", only lying Albinos, and weak ass Negroes who believe them.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All People are in trouble. Black, White, Asian etc.

KILLuminati is pouncing on everything and changing the world into there sick fantasy.

All seeing eyes are creeping up everywhere, and people are too Afraid to speak up. The music we listen to brainwash. They have Children in violent cage matches at the tender age of 10. They have people on these forums instead of uniting, Attacking anything different meanwhile they laugh at how easy it is to turn Blacks against eachother and have Black people fighting over scraps. Whites are villified by those who should no that there is evil in EVERY Ethnicity and majority of Whites are decent hardworking people innocent of the crimes of the against God crowd who fight so hard to corrupt people and turn them away from God and his love for ALL people.

WAKEUP PEOPLE. We have to stop the petty tic for tac fights and realize we are all facing mental slavery and loss of our will. Hopefully by the grace of God, we see that we must make an change to whats happening to our Earth.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If a white person hates black people and talks to his friends about it, making jokes about us, is he racist if he doesn't go out and do something measurably harmful, some sort of action or unfair treatment against black people?
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Simple truth: If you can't beat them - join them.

Need to discuss issues such as space travel and how to produce a worm hole.

Hate is no longer productive.

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUf4Swb4z4
Can Black People be racist?? klik me^.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUf4Swb4z4
Can Black People be racist?? klik me^.. [Big Grin]

The standard definition of racism is that it is a form of hate.
Obviously you can hate somebody but not take action against them.

The man's redefinition of racism in the video is that black people can only be racist in countries where businesses are black owned and the government is black.

Look for example at the case of the horrible murder of James Byrd Jr. where he was dragged from a truck.

The incident wasn't a case of institutional racism.
One of the perpetators was executed by the U.S. goverment on September 21, 2011. Another is on death row and the third received a life sentence.

Was what they did racist as per this new definition of racism in this video, racism supposedly required be associated with business ownership and the complexion of the majority of the government and half of the president?

The government or business owners did not take action to support the murders. The government did the opposite and punished them for their action.

Therfore according to the new definition of racism proposed by the man in the above video the actions of the men who murdered Mr. Byrd were evil but not racist.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness
quote:
The man's redefinition of racism in the video is that black people can only be racist in countries where businesses are black owned and the government is black.
Yes the ability to affect another person based solely on power of your group negatively, I can hate you all I want but my hate is meaningless without the power to back it up,I can also be prejudiced..ie prejudge though not hate,based on ignorance,but more often than not prejudice leads to hate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX2nV810O_Y&feature=related
From one of my favorite groups Immortal Technique at the occupy Wall Street. speaking on common ground..klik it.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Lioness
quote:
The government or business owners did not take action to support the murders. The government did the opposite and punished them for their action.
But there was a time when they did just that remember Emmett Tills, whether they show justice or not it's up to them, now Blacks and others may protest and try to make their case but, if the Texans decided to let the murders walk the "system " then there would be nothing for the Blacks to do but demonstrate throw rocks,and burn things.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[QB] Lioness
quote:
Yes the ability to affect another person based solely on power of your group negatively, I can hate you but all I want but my hate is meaningless without the power to back it up
We describe people's feelings all the time, jealousy, love, hate.
None of these things are meangless just because action at a given time may or may not be taken.
These words by definition describe an attitude towards something. Thoughts are not meaningless. An action is something that is done physically. It is a separate word.
In crimnal law intent is considered important.
If somebody was working at the top of a building with bricks and accidentally dropped one and it killed somebody it is considered ethically different from someone who planned to kill somebody and dropped the same brick intentionally on a person.

Now suppose somebody dropped a brick off a building with intent to kill somebody that they thought deserved it because they were of what they preceived to be a different race.
Suppose nobody saw the crime and the person got away with it.
The person demonstrated power over the person they killed with a brick. We are not completley powerless in society because the government does not have the ability to know everything that every person does and hold them accountable.
There are numerous murders that go unsolved.
We have the power to do many bad things but people may not choose to use that power.
These are exerting power by one individual over another. The fact that they are breaking the law does not mean they did not use power to take someone else's life.
We all have a certain amount of power. Other people may have more but it doesn't mean we have none.
Therefore we have the ability to commit a racist crime.
The fact that we may or may not get caught does not stop the action. We still have the power to do it but we may be penalized for using this power or may not if the person does not get caught. So to say we are powerless is incorrect. We may have less power but we still have the power to do something racist. If there is a law against doing something it does not mean you have no power to do it. It means that you may have to pay a price for doing it ( only if caught).
To deny this is to pretend we are children, completely helpless victims who have accomplished nothing and that is the subliminal byproduct, of trying to flip these definitions to try to get back at the white man.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
We can exert pressure for sure and hope folks change themselves and institutions but what if those folks simply double down?? they still have all the guns as a matter of fact they make all the guns,and the sanctions of law if needs be..off course we can influence thoughts and opinion, why we can't even stop the Arizona and Texas school system from rewriting history text books,we are not a power in the school boards.
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent posts MelaninKing.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com