EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is the new face of terror white?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is the new face of terror white?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the foreign terrorism threat wanes (thanks to the Bush policies), America faces a new challenge; the domestic terrorism threat against Americans is on the rise. And the face of this threat is white.

http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-latest-terrorists-more-white-americans/

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] This is stale news....where have you been? oh, that's right.....you been hiding your head deep up yo massa's battyhole...well climb out for a few and see what REALity has to offer you:

In the past couple years, there have been a couple 'white' female Jihad Janes I've seen in the U.S. news....

example:

quote:
Female Terrorist Suspect ‘Jihad Jane’ Sparks Fears About Homegrown Extremists

-
A Pennsylvania woman dubbed “Jihad Jane” is a prime example of why racial profiling could be useless in the war against terrorism. “Jane” whose real name is Colleen LaRose is one of very few women to be charged with terrorism in the U.S. Pop the hood to find out more about her alleged plot to wage jihad.

-
Colleen LaRose, according to a US court indictment, posted messages online under the name Jihad Jane, expressing her desire to participate in jihad, or holy war.

Arrested in October 2009, Ms LaRose had exchanged emails over 15 months to recruit fighters for “violent jihad”…

Having left the US in August, by the end of September, she had allegedly written online that it would be “an honour & great pleasure to die or kill for” her intended spouse, the indictment said.

“Only death will stop me here that I am so close to the target!” she is accused of writing.

A Department of Justice statement said Ms LaRose and five others “recruited men on the internet to wage violent jihad in South Asia and Europe, and recruited women on the internet who had passports and the ability to travel to and around Europe in support of violent jihad”.

Ms LaRose, a US citizen born in 1963, is charged with “conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, conspiracy to kill in a foreign country, making false statements to a government official and attempted identity theft.”

She was apparently approached by others after she posted a video on YouTube in June 2008, saying she was “desperate to do something somehow to help” ease the suffering of Muslims, the indictment said.

Web images show her wearing a Muslim headscarf, but her boyfriend Kurt Gorman said he never saw anything like that at their home, nor did she attend any religious services.

Unknown to him, she had allegedly agreed to travel to Sweden and kill Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who had angered Muslims by drawing the Prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Do you tongue down your mother with that foul mouth? Let me guess, YES.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You young, so you don't really know Jack.

-
 -

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Do you tongue down your mother with that foul mouth? Let me guess, YES.

Mi madda did breastfeed me so yes mi did suck mi madda as a baby...lol...

however, as we know round 'ere, you and you madda mek di news:

-

gwey- continue your search fe di next man lower piece of intestine fe ride crotches-bwoy....

@ MK-

yes, Katz has some good books, as does James Loewen....I have books by each in my personal library...

http://sundown.afro.illinois.edu/

http://williamlkatz.com/

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Yes, and you still suk on ya mother's pussyhole and bloodclot, bitch-made-hoe!
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow!
Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
@ MK  - him come in like ah ribbon tweeter pon ah cheap speaker box.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Yes, and you still suk on ya mother's pussyhole and bloodclot, bitch-made-hoe!

- yuh nuh even know how fe cuss ina patwa proper/use di words dem proper  - you naw seh noting to mi  -

- YUH GWAN LIKE A BIG PU*SY GYAL SCORNED...ah piece ah man lower intestine you ah look inna the weekend yah... go drown inna you man bathwater crotches bwoy.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ Wow!
Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?

lol, he didn't even seh anyting tuh mi fi real because him neva use di words dem proper- his likkle speech is meaningless....lol...

but true, fi him whole existence just meaningless... [Big Grin]

btw...as Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy has no problem ah battywash his madda, we can be quite sure he will kiss har too......lol....

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dey laugh o! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
I dey laugh o! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

@ IronLion-

him ah one likkle carry feelings tatabwoy nuh true....

sometimes you haffi kick in smaddy teeth yuh see...and fi him teeth are now subject to di kicking....as usual... [Big Grin] [Wink]

ah di same cartoon lisp mouth devil from South Park ah fiddle him parts right now as he posts... pink mist duppy....ah who him ah try fool up?

Everyting wey him post is an overcompensation- he's an ovum with eyes and fingers...him finally attain walking ovum status...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com