EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A Question For Lioness (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Question For Lioness
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness,

I have a question for you and I'd appreciate it if you answered me honestly and directly. In your opinion, which is more authentic, this picture that you keep posting:

-

or this which Mike posted:

-

By the way, thanks for posting this Mike. It really says a lot. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:
Lioness,

I have a question for you and I'd appreciate it if you answered me honestly and directly. In your opinion, which is more authentic, this picture that you keep posting:

-

-

By the way, thanks for posting this Mike. It really says a lot. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

awlaadberry, stop it.
I never post that picture. Show me one thread where I posted that.

-

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Lioness,

-

-

awlaadberry, stop it.
I never post that picture. Show me one thread where I posted that.

-

I'm sorry Lioness. I got the picture wrong. This is the one I meant:

-

Why did you just post that picture of the Turkish man?

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always had the impression that people like posting the same pics,regardless of the wide variety of pictures.

Random example of originals.

Ancient Semites of the Levant
http://youtu.be/PK6EnM8LKjI

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Lioness,

-

-

Can someone post a picture of a person today who looks similar to this person - with the same complexion and same texture of hair:

-

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Can someone post pictures of people today who resemble each person in this picture:

-

Again, same complexion and hair texture please. And would you all agree that this is a good representation of the Nubian:

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^awlaadberry - Please get serious.
We can tell nothing about the complexion, except that it is dark.

We can tell nothing about the hair, except that it is not long and "Flowing" like cassiterides beautiful Caucasian locks, ahem.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Can someone also explain the two complexions in this picture and tell me who the lighter ones represent:

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Even today in Sudan, you have people who are Jet Black, but also, people who are Brown complexioned, what's your point? As some find it necessary to tell ignorant White people: All Black people do not look alike!
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Another question:

Who's darker? This person:

-

or the lighter ones in this picture:

-

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Even today in Sudan, you have people who are Jet Black, but also, people who are Brown complexioned, what's your point? As some find it necessary to tell ignorant White people: All Black people do not look alike!

That's exactly my point. Understand my point before you take a defensive stance.
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
awlaadberry - A Sudanese friend once tried to explain all of the tribes and affiliations to me, but my interest being the ancient, it didn't really sink in.

But I do find it interesting that the Dinka seem quite different from those Dim-wits in the north who call themselves Arabs. And the people known today as Nubians, seem totally out-of-place, i.e. Mulattoes. Any idea who they are?

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sero:
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

Sero, you don't read instructions carefully. I said same complexion and same hair texture. Try again.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
And the people in the picture are men. Why did you post a picture of a women - and a topless one at that?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you fvcking kiddin me?!?! The freggin lion has red mane LOL!! How do you think that happened? LOL!!! All of these Nubians are jet black. The reason that there are red ones is because they had put henna on their skin. Hell! Look at the black ass Nubians with red hair! and lets not forget the lion's mane. How do you think their hair got red?! HENNA!!!!

EPIC FAIL.

quote:
Can someone also explain the two complexions in this picture and tell me who the lighter ones represent:

-

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
awlaadberry - A Sudanese friend once tried to explain all of the tribes and affiliations to me, but my interest being the ancient, it didn't really sink in.

But I do find it interesting that the Dinka seem quite different from those Dim-wits in the north who call themselves Arabs. And the people known today as Nubians, seem totally out-of-place, i.e. Mulattoes. Any idea who they are?

Why do you call the people of the north dim-wits and why do you say that they "call themselves Arabs"? The ARE Arabs. And what do you find different about the Dinka? And what do you mean by the Nubians in the north being "out-of-place"? What's "out-of-place" about these Nubians:

-

sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
 -
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Are you fvcking kiddin me?!?! The freggin lion has red mane LOL!! How do you think that happened? LOL!!! All of these Nubians are jet black. The reason that there are red ones is because they had put henna on their skin. Hell! Look at the black ass Nubians with red hair! and lets not forget the lion's mane. How do you think their hair got red?! HENNA!!!!

EPIC FAIL.

quote:

-

SURELY YOU JEST!
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Sero, do you really not understand the request? Or are you just playing around?
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
 -
 -

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SURELY YOU JEST!

No clown, it is you who jests. Allow me to show you that..

Lion with the henna mane:

-

Black Nubian with henna in hair:

-

Typical Black Nubian without henna in hair:

-

The red Nubian is red because of the henna, clown.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
SURELY YOU JEST!

No clown, it is you who jests. Allow me to show you that..

Lion with the henna mane:

-

Black Nubian with henna in hair:

-

Typical Black Nubian without henna in hair:

-

The red Nubian is red because of the henna, clown.

Show me a Nubian with henna on his body from head to toe. And show me where it's the custom of Nubians to but henna on their bodies from head to toe.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Why do you call the people of the north dim-wits and why do you say that they "call themselves Arabs"? The ARE Arabs. And what do you find different about the Dinka? And what do you mean by the Nubians in the north being "out-of-place"? What's "out-of-place" about these Nubians:

If THIS is an Arab.....

al bashir
 -

Then shouldn't this also be an Arab? They look the same to me.

-

Ya, I would say the Dinka look different.

-

Nubian Boys
These are Mulattoes.

-

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

If THIS is an Arab.....

al bashir
 -

Then shouldn't this also be an Arab? They look the same to me.

-

Ya, I would say the Dinka look different.

-

Nubian Boys
These are Mulattoes.

-

Because they look the same doesn't mean that they have to be from the same origin.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Has anyone seen Confirming Truth new thread: "Ignorant Afrocentrist claiming ancient Nubians had two complexions LOL!"

And he is one step ABOVE the degeneracy of Lioness and cassiterides. Damn these MFs are stupid, and THIS is what we debate with?????

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

Nubian Boys
These are Mulattoes.[/b]

-

Why "mulattoes"? Is this Fulani a "mulatto":

-

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
But there IS a tribe in the Nubia area of Sudan called the Majraab and their origin is from Hungary.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Come-on awlaadberry, this is me, Mike111 the mulatto hound. Do you really want to try and bullsh1t me?

Nubians

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are they Mulatto??

quote:
quote:

Nubian Boys
These are Mulattoes.[/b]

-

Why "mulattoes"? Is this Fulani a "mulatto":

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Come-on awlaadberry, this is me, Mike111 the mulatto hound. Do you really want to try and bullsh1t me?

Nubians

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What are you saying about the people in the pictures? I don't understand. Are you saying that they are mulattoes or what? And answer my question about the Fulani in the picture. Do you consider him a mulatto?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
How are they Mulatto??

-

-

-

That is a lioneses type question - too stupid to deserve an answer.
sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
 -

Nubas in Sudan. Largest non Arab group in south Sudan.
 -
Right pic,natural skin tone.

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Nubas in Sudan. Largest non Arab group in south Sudan.
 -
Right pic,natural skin tone.

Sero, describe the pictures and what you see in them.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
awlaadberry my Brother, with all due respect to you, lamin, and Lion.

A few years back, I was in conversation with a Sudanese fellow, discussing the Palestinians. When I told him that the Palestinians were not native people, he went into a rage.

Apparently these people are so indoctrinated in the Muslim nonsense, that they really believe that a people looking like that, could actually be native to the middle east, north Africa, and Arabia.

It also proved to me, that some of the most ignorant people about these things - are AFRICANS!

You say that you are from Sierra Leone, so no doubt, you have already been indoctrinated into the Islamist fold. And now I see why you accept the Turk mulattoes in Arabia as Arabs.

My brother, as I said, Africans are the most ignorant about these things. So I suggest that you learn something from your expat African brothers in the Fiji Islands. There also, people came in and want to claim that they are the native people.

Within Fiji, the term Fijian refers solely to indigenous Fijians: it denotes an ethnicity, not a nationality. Constitutionally, citizens of Fiji are referred to as "Fiji Islanders" though the term Fiji Nationals is used for official purposes. In August 2008, shortly before the proposed People's Charter for Change, Peace and Progress was due to be released to the public, it was announced that it recommended a change in the name of Fiji's citizens. If the proposal were adopted, all citizens of Fiji, whatever their ethnicity, would be called "Fijians". The proposal would change the English name of indigenous Fijians from "Fijians" to itaukei, the Fijian word for indigenous Fijians.

Deposed Prime Minister Laisenia Qarase reacted by stating that the name "Fijian" belonged exclusively to indigenous Fijians, and that he would oppose any change in legislation enabling non-indigenous Fijians to use it. The Methodist Church, to which a large majority of indigenous Fijians belong, also reacted strongly to the proposal, stating that allowing any Fiji citizen to call themselves "Fijian" would be "daylight robbery" inflicted on the indigenous population.

In an address to the nation during the constitutional crisis of April 2009, military leader and interim Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama, who has been at the forefront of the attempt to change the definition of "Fijian", stated:

I know we all have our different ethnicities, our different cultures and we should, we must, celebrate our diversity and richness. However, at the same time we are all Fijians. We are all equal citizens. We must all be loyal to Fiji; we must be patriotic; we must put Fiji first.

awlaadberry, I believe Africans have been trained to accept the self-serving nonsense of people like Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama.

But the Fijians continue to fight for their history, and their lands, Africans need to learn from them.

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

You say that you are from Sierra Leone, so no doubt, you have already been indoctrinated into the Islamist fold.

I never said that I'm from Sierra Leone nor am I from Sierra Leone. Where on earth did you get that from???
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^ RFLOL!!! Quit it Mike! and take your delusional meds man!!!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^ RFLOL!!! Quit it Mike! and take your delusional meds man!!!

Albino boy - your ignorance has already been demonstrated - butt out.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

A few years back, I was in conversation with a Sudanese fellow, discussing the Palestinians. When I told him that the Palestinians were not native people, he went into a rage.

It's clear that you don't understand the reason for the rage. It's apparent that he thought that you were saying that Palestine doesn't belong to the Palestinians, but to the Zionists.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

Apparently these people are so indoctrinated in the Muslim nonsense, that they really believe that a people looking like that, could actually be native to the middle east, north Africa, and Arabia.

There is nothing nonsensical about Islam, but I can't make you understand this because Allah guides whom He wills.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

My brother, as I said, Africans are the most ignorant about these things. So I suggest that you learn something from your expat African brothers in the Fiji Islands. There also, people came in and want to claim that they are the native people.

I never said that I am an "African" nor am I an "African" nor do I know what an "African" is - frankly speaking.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^No, that is NOT the case. The Zionists were not a part of the conversation.

BTW - As U.S. president Harry Truman said, as his reason for agreeing to the partition of Palestine. The Palestinians and the Zionists are the SAME people! He called them first cousins.

The Palestinians are Ottoman Turk mulattoes and the Zionists are Khazar Turks.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
I never said that I am an "African" nor am I an "African" nor do I know what an "African" is - frankly speaking.

Oh, DO tell!
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
^No, that is NOT the case. The Zionists were not a part of the conversation.

Even though they weren't a part of the conversation, I think that's what he thought you were getting at.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike's not African either, he's indigneous black European.
His family line goes back to King Arthur, a black man by the way

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indigenous Europeans are white.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

Sero, you don't read instructions carefully. I said same complexion and same hair texture. Try again.
he did follow instructions.
The artworks you asked to be compared are somewhat crude and don't precisley indicate exactly what the texture of the hair was or how it was cut or styled. Given that the matching was pretty good.
You need to look at several paintings not just the one you like better.

Here are persons of similar skin tone
 -
 -

-

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
quote:
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

he did follow instructions.
The artworks you asked to be compared are somewhat crude and don't precisley indicate exactly what the texture of the hair was or how it was cut or styled. Given that the matching was pretty good.
You need to look at several paintings not just the one you like better.

Here are persons of similar skin tone
 -
 -

-

I see that you can't follow instructions either. I said post a picture of people with the same complexion and hair texture as the people in the pictures. And you know that you aren't being honest with yourself by posting the pictures that you posted. You see the hair very well and you see the complexion. You're just being your typical self.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
OK Lioness. Since you claim that you can't see those clearly, post pictures of people today who have the same complexion and hair texture as EACH OF these people:

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Can someone post pictures of people today who resemble each person in this picture:

-

Again, same complexion and hair texture please. And would you all agree that this is a good representation of the Nubian:

-

berry, it's been done already
quote:
 -

At left is an Arabian paying tribute to the Persians
5th century BC

berry, I told you it's the artwork you put up form lil Mikey not the photos of real people where the hair texture is not clear.
The above scultpure however clearly shows straight hair

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com