EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ignorant Afrocentrist claiming ancient Nubians had two complexions LOL! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ignorant Afrocentrist claiming ancient Nubians had two complexions LOL!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idiot is using the following pix to "prove" his claim. Notice the henna on the lion's mane and hair of the black Nubians. This suggests that the red Nubians are red because of Henna use, not because of skin complexion. Once again, Afrocentric Epic Fail.

-

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but nubians had varying shades of skin tones,
so whats your point

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^My point is the idiot is using the wrong artwork to prove that Nubians looked like ancient Egyptians.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you really this dumb or are you acting this dumb? Smh

These individuals are Nuba btw. Not Nubians.

The main Nuba Tribes are:  Moro, Ottoro, Heiban, Leira, Koalib, Shawai, Tira, Miri, Acheron, Fungor, Kau, Nyaro, Lukha, Masakin, Kuku Lumun, Tacho, Turuna, Lafofa, Kadugli, Talodi, Tegali, Tulushi, Keiga, Kanga, Katcha, Dilling,Nymang, Tima, Katla, Korongo, Tumtum,Temin, Um Danab, Lugori, Sabori, Tillo, Shatt, Affiti, Kaderu, Julud, Wali, Karko, Hugeirat, Dalokah, Daju,Ghulfan, Turug,Tingal, Kajaja,Dair,Chioro, Rashad, Tagoi, Tumali,Tumma, and Moreb.                  

Some of the tribes mentioned above are big and compromise within themselves several smaller subgroups. Keiga, Tira,Ghulfan, Korongo are the best examples for such complexity.   Go figure.  Retarded dumb white individual. Thinking you have really accomplished something, by your snobistic arrogance.

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^ I never said that you would not find different tones to the black complexion, idiot. Go back and re-read the post, clown. Nubians DID NOT look like the ruddy complected ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptian artists went to painstaking length to note this fact in their artwork.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^My point is the idiot is using the wrong artwork to prove that Nubians looked like ancient Egyptians.

Well idiot, you need to adres your point better. Because now you're not cutting it. But look plain stupid.

Since they are Nuba people anyway. Dumb whiteass.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
henna'ed hair:

-

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure there's evidence for Nuba or Nubians painting themselves red. Clearly the picture is not exactly naturalistic, and was done with a limited palette for graphic effect. I think it's possible they negroid southerners came in a range of tones, the lightest being lighter than the darkest Egyptians. However the negroid profiles reveal them as members of a different and distinct ethnicity. Also note that all the females are black or brown, exactly the same tones as the men, whereas Egyptians would invariably depict their females a lighter colour.

Henna would turn hair red, but on skin it would look dark brown.

The Himba, whose females paint their bodies orangy red, live much further south, in Namibia. They use otjize, a mixture of butter fat and ochre.

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ I never said that you would not find different tones to the black complexion, idiot. Go back and re-read the post, clown. Nubians DID NOT look like the ruddy complected ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptian artists went to painstaking length to note this fact in their artwork.

Retard, pile of sh*t, you claimed that the red/ ruddy colored individuals weren't naturally this complexion. Are you senile or what, it's on 20 minutes ago.

Incredible...... [Big Grin] [Mad] [Eek!]

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT cultures often drew other cultures people as different then themselves.

and why do you only concentrate on the art after the new kingdom

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No, it's not.
You are just one stupid, ignorant, Albino MF, who has just had his ignorant Albino clock cleaned. Damn you MFs are stupid.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
henna'ed hair:

-

We are dealing with another wierdo here, who can't make up it's mind. Or is more likely high on some meth. Trying to shift the subject from hair to skin from skin to hair to ethnic background etc.....smh....hilarious....your life must be boring...Pathetic individual.

Euros can be diverse but Aficans all have to look the same.

Same ol' racist babbles....nothing changed....still the same demonic nature....

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
no asswhipe, re-read what i said. Black Nubians did come in different tones, but not ruddy like the Egyptians, in significant numbers. The artwork that the clown used is not proof that the Nubians ranged in complexion similar to the Egyptians, turd.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol:
quote:

Retard, pile of sh*t, you claimed that the red/ ruddy colored individuals weren't naturally this complexion. Are you senile or what, it's on 20 minutes ago.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
DODObrain, the point is the scene in that particular artwork is showing a henna'ed nigger convoy, that is all.

quote:
quote:
henna'ed hair:

-

We are dealing with another wierdo here, who can't make up it's mind. Or is more likely high on some meth. Trying to shift the subject from hair to skin from skin to hair to ethnic background etc.....smh....hilarious....your life must be boring...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
no asswhipe, re-read what i said. Black Nubians did come in different tones, but not ruddy like the Egyptians, in significant numbers. The artwork that the clown used is not proof that the Nubians ranged in complexion similar to the Egyptians, turd.

quote:
quote:

Blah blah...they aren't even Nubian...they are Nuba to begin with. Dumb asswhite. And Nubains come in lighter complexions. And Nuba come in the complexrion as is depicted. That myth has been dispelled, so you ran to..but the hair.....but the this the that..... [Big Grin] .

Dumbass

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
DODObrain, the point is the scene in that particular artwork is showing a henna'ed nigger convoy, that is all.

quote:
quote:
henna'ed hair:

-

We are dealing with another wierdo here, who can't make up it's mind. Or is more likely high on some meth. Trying to shift the subject from hair to skin from skin to hair to ethnic background etc.....smh....hilarious....your life must be boring...

Pale devil, you claimed that the skin was not natural. It was debunked quickly quite frankly. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Now you nigger this and that. Because you can't make any sense.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Henna'ed nigger's delight.

-

Where does it say the have henna on? And I already posted pics of Nuba with lighter complexion.

Your ilk is showing, because in another post, you stated that you did not mean to say they can't have lighter complexions. Yet not as light as Egptians..now it's this...lol

Btw, are you sure the people you posted here are Nubains?

Do you even know where Nubia is at? "Poor whitey"! You must have taken that picture from your favorit website.

Ps, Truth and rights don't get excited honey. [Wink]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^In another post I had to take you by the hand and explain to you in simple baby terms what was posted.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^In another post I had to take you by the hand and explain to you in simple baby terms what was posted.

Really, where is it? [Wink]

It must be in your state of ilk.

And then you woke up.

Now tell, show and prove, these man you posted are from Nubia and have henna on their bodies. Don't get me wrong, I am trying to get the "truth" out here. So can you "confirm" this. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Niggerdumb, it is really quite obvious that the artist stylized the work to contrast red and black with the intent to emphasize the cultural practice of henna dying. The art does not prove that Nubians ranged in skin tone comparable to ancient Egyptians. The artist simply captures henna use on Niggers and stylizes it in the painting. Okay, niggerdumb?

quote:
Pale devil, you claimed that the skin was not natural. It was debunked quickly quite frankly. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Now you nigger this and that. Because you can't make any sense. [/qb]

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The idiot is using the following pix to "prove" his claim. Notice the henna on the lion's mane and hair of the black Nubians. This suggests that the red Nubians are red because of Henna use, not because of skin complexion. Once again, Afrocentric Epic Fail.

-

Go back here http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005157 and answer the question that I asked you. Why did you run away? I'll ask you the same question here:

Show me a Nubian with henna on his body from head to toe. And show me where it's the custom of Nubians to but henna on their bodies from head to toe.

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Niggerdumb, it is really quite obvious that the artist stylized the work to contrast red and black with the intent to emphasize the cultural practice of henna dying. The art does not prove that Nubians ranged in skin tone comparable to ancient Egyptians. The artist simply captures henna use on Niggers and stylizes it in the painting. Okay, niggerdumb?

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
henna'ed hair:

-

Now you nigger this and that. Because you can't make any sense.

Cave dweller, tell me is the man in the front who happens to be a real Nuba, unlike your fake claims, natural this color or is it henna. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

-

Ok, wigger.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:
quote:

-

Go back here http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005157 and answer the question that I asked you. Why did you run away? I'll ask you the same question here:

Show me a Nubian with henna on his body from head to toe. And show me where it's the custom of Nubians to but henna on their bodies from head to toe.

The ilk can't, because the ilk is living in a world of white illusions and fantasies.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Clown, the guy in the front does not resemble an ancient Egyptian. Your point is an epic fail. Try again, porch-monkey.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^Clown, the guy in the front does not resemble an ancient Egyptian. Your point is an epic fail. Try again, porch-monkey.

I never claimed he's Egyptian. I stated he is Nuba. Just like the people in the image. It's you who claims they are Nubians. The Major epic failure is by you, since you claimed the "Nuba" (hum....Nubians ...lol) only can be of a certain dark complexion.

Damn you are slow....lol

Let's try it once more, but this time s l o w l y.

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

--------------------

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^No asshole. An asshole, just like yourself, tried to use the painting to claim that Nubians and Ancient Egyptians were one and the same because both were ruddy complected, hence, the painting in question. This is total bullshit, but expected from asshole Afro-nutters. Nubians were BLACK. Egyptians were ruddy. Nubians ranged in different shades of Black. They did not range in the ruddy complexion like the Egyptians. Because you tried to come to the rescue of your fellow countryman, therefore, you must be defending his position (the artwork can be used to prove ancient Egyptians were Negroes). You are worst than someone mentally slow. You are Niggertard.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
This is not a ruddy complected person, asswhipe.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^No asshole. An asshole, just like yourself, tried to use the painting to claim that Nubians and Ancient Egyptians were one and the same because both were ruddy complected, hence, the painting in question. This is total bullshit, but expected from asshole Afro-nutters. Nubians were BLACK. Egyptians were ruddy. Nubians ranged in different shades of Black. They did not range in the ruddy complexion like the Egyptians. Because you tried to come to the rescue of your fellow countryman, therefore, you must be defending his position (the artwork can be used to prove ancient Egyptians were Negroes). You are worst than someone mentally slow. You are Niggertard.

I don't know to who you are writing exactly here, but I assume is me.

Hummm retarded white ass, I posted no picture. It was you who did. I only responded to you inconsistent crap. Second you lack critical understanding of African tribes/ ethnic groups.

From inside Egypt and outside Egypt. Which is quite amusing.

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Who are you talking to here?
Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
This is not a ruddy complected person, asswhipe.

-

I believe she is quite a few shades lighter than those man (Which you sneaky took away.) I posted within the same posting. Just like in that piece of ancient art you posted.

To get a better understanding of the complexion, I will try to make it less complex, by posting this....

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Confirmed Eediatbwoy really ah call people "porch monkey"  - ....yet ah him sleep with di monkey and bring AIDS inna mankind...rather ironic I'd say...smh....
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I did not say you posted anything, but you did come to his rescue by contesting my points. So, you obviously agree with how he interprets the artwork. There is no inconsistency on my part, numbnut. The problem is you are an interloper who failed to abreast himself of the points made from the beginning that the idiot and I exchanged arguments.

Now.... fvck yourself royally.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol:I don't know to who you are writing exactly here, but I assume is me.

Hummm retarded white ass, I posted no picture. It was you who did. I only responded to you inconsistent crap. Second you lack critical understanding of African tribes/ ethnic groups.

From inside Egypt and outside Egypt. Which is quite amusing. [/QB]

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
I did not say you posted anything, but you did come to his rescue by contesting my points. So, you obviously agree with how he interprets the artwork. There is no inconsistency on my part, numbnut. The problem is you are an interloper who failed to abreast himself of the points made from the beginning that the idiot and I exchanged arguments.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol:I don't know to who you are writing exactly here, but I assume is me.

[/QB]
Who is "he"?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Who is arguing against Blacks of that region exhibiting different skin shades? Listen, dodo, there is a range to black skin and she falls in it. She does not fall within the range of ruddy complexion that we see with the ancient Egyptians.

And your point is? LOL!! BTW... there is no conspiracy. Stop watching Alex Jones.

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol:I believe she is quite a few shades lighter than those man (Which you sneaky took away.) I posted within the same posting. Just like in that piece of ancient art you posted.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

[/QB]
Well, in your initial post you made a claim, which was false. But your pride is too great to admit you were wrong.

So you started denial and mud slinging actions with racial bigotry. So I took up a big rock. And rocked n rolled that nonsense. Mighty hard.

Now you speak of Alex Jones ? Whois Alex Jones? lol

Terrible....and ridiculous . [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

Btw, it's anatomically not possible to f*yourself. Besides that Ian into pussy. Unlike you with you dick pictures. I bet you have a major collection.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Some dyck by the name: Awlaad-dingleberry.

quote:
Who is "he"?

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
What claim did I make that was false?

quote:
quote:

quote:

Well, in your initial post you made a claim, which was false. But your pride is too great to admit you were wrong.

So you started denial and mud slinging actions with racial bigotry. So I took up a big rock. And rocked n rolled that nonsense. Mighty hard. [/QB]

sero
Member # 19290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nubians in Egyptian art remind me of the Nuba people in Sudan, the largest non Arab group in south Sudan.Interesting is the red body painting and red hair coloring plus the hair feathers.

-
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Incredible, I take it you are just joking....well it a boring and rainy Sunday anyway.lol

This suggests that the red Nubians are red because of Henna use, not because of skin complexion.

This suggests that the red Nubians are red because of Henna use, not because of skin complexion.

not because of skin complexion

not because of skin complexion

not
because
of
skin
complexion
[Wink] [Wink] [Embarrassed] [Confused]

quote:
What claim did I make that was false?

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
[qb] I did not say you posted anything, but you did come to his rescue by contesting my points. So, you obviously agree with how he interprets the artwork. There is no inconsistency on my part, numbnut. The problem is you are an interloper who failed to abreast himself of the points made from the beginning that the idiot and I exchanged arguments.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol:I don't know to who you are writing exactly here, but I assume is me.

So you started denial and mud slinging actions with racial bigotry. So I took up a big rock. And rocked n rolled that nonsense. Mighty hard.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Are you fvcking serious?!?!

Thank you, Sero, for the photos. Please refer to Sero's post above yours to see the henna dye practice.

GAME FVCKING OVER. THREAD WIN, AFRONUTTERS LOSE.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Who is "he"? [/QB]
Exactly!
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Some dyck by the name: Awlaad-dingleberry.

quote:
Who is "he"?

Do you know Awlaadberry?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Thank you, Sero, for the photos. Please refer to Sero's post above yours to see the henna dye practice.

Yes that's henna practice, how ever you have people within the Nuba who are naturally this color.

Why are you ignoring this fact. Even when its in your face.

BTW, again those People are Nuba. Not Nubians...epc...fail...lol

Now, elaborate on my questions will ya'. Regarding your pictures...lol

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Credit goes to Sero...

The Nubians in Egyptian art remind me of the Nuba people in Sudan, the largest non Arab group in south Sudan.Interesting is the red body painting and red hair coloring plus the hair feathers.

-
 -

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

Do you actually think that those Egyptian paintings are showing what Sero just posted? You can't be serious!
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
How old are you? Acting childish and all.... lol

The main Nuba Tribes are:  Moro, Ottoro, Heiban, Leira, Koalib, Shawai, Tira, Miri, Acheron, Fungor, Kau, Nyaro, Lukha, Masakin, Kuku Lumun, Tacho, Turuna, Lafofa, Kadugli, Talodi, Tegali, Tulushi, Keiga, Kanga, Katcha, Dilling,Nymang, Tima, Katla, Korongo, Tumtum,Temin, Um Danab, Lugori, Sabori, Tillo, Shatt, Affiti, Kaderu, Julud, Wali, Karko, Hugeirat, Dalokah, Daju,Ghulfan, Turug,Tingal, Kajaja,Dair,Chioro, Rashad, Tagoi, Tumali,Tumma, and Moreb.                  

Some of the tribes mentioned above are big and compromise within themselves several smaller subgroups. Keiga, Tira,Ghulfan, Korongo are the best examples for such complexity.   Go figure.  Retarded dumb white individual. Thinking you have really accomplished something, by your snobistic arrogance.

quote:

-
 -

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Elaborate on fvcking what? I told you, my argument rests on the painting, nothing more, nothing less! Stick to the topic at hand, and enough with the red herrings!

quote:
Yes that's henna practice, how ever you have people within the Nuba who are naturally this color.

Why are you ignoring this fact. Even when its in your face.

BTW, again those People are Nuba. Not Nubians...epc...fail...lol

Now, elaborate on my questions will ya'. Regarding your pictures...lol

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com