EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Damn! Multiple suspensions!Trayvon was suspended for possession of burglary tools!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn! Multiple suspensions!Trayvon was suspended for possession of burglary tools!
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!!!! Wasn't that a problem in the gated community - a rash of burglaries that week LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vandalism too! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self: hold off on the buying of a Trayvon Martin T-shirt for now.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
RFLOL!!!!!!! A house of cards falling apart heh? LOL!! I swear Blacks make the best tragic story, EVER!!!!! This **** is hilarious and i know I should not be laughing considering someone was killed but damn! Blacks are fucking dysfunctional as shyt! They jumped into this **** without first being critical and reserving judgment.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Analysis: an example of a low IQ mind buying into the ad-hominem attacks of another low IQ mind. Dumbass, the T-shirts aren't there to put Trayvon Martin on a pedestal, or to make a saint out of him. They are simply additional calls for justice, just through a different medium. There is no reason why T-shirt owners should now be disappointed for owning a specimen.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Wrong! They are there to supply additional FUNDS to fill Trayvon mama's coffer. Did you not get the memo? Moms went and trademarked her dead son's name [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
They are simply additional calls for justice, just

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh, I saw that. Swenet and the rest of the wild-eyed lunatic bunch didn't seem to notice though. I still say let there be a trial so we can get to the bottom of this.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
no need for trial. self-defense. case close.

quote:
Yeh, I saw that. Swenet and the rest of the wild-eyed lunatic bunch didn't seem to notice though. I still say let there be a trial so we can get to the bottom of this.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wealthy-businessman-arrested-for-killing-a-suspected-154629

This man got arrested for killing a suspected burglar in his house yet Zimmerman got off free for killing and unarmed teenager who was minding his own business walking down the street

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
That is like comparing one jurisdiction with capital punishment to another jurisdiction without capital punishment. YOU FAIL.

quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wealthy-businessman-arrested-for-killing-a-suspected-154629

This man got arrested for killing a suspected burglar in his house yet Zimmerman got off free for killing and unarmed teenager who was minding his own business walking down the street

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Miserably. But I think he will be arrested eventually though, the pressure is mounting.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
That is like comparing one jurisdiction with capital punishment to another jurisdiction without capital punishment. YOU FAIL.

quote:

There both self defense situation, just shows you how fucked up US law is
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Self defense eh? Who was the attacker in the Martin case?
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
no, they are not the same. General self-defense does not allow you to stand your ground. You are allowed to defend yourself within limits; restriction is placed on how you meet the threat. You must use reasonable force appropriate to the force met. Lethal force is only allowed when there is an eminent danger to one's life. The British guy was not even in the house, so where is the threat? He walked in on the home invasion. There was no threat to him. Anyhow, I dont know the laws over there but Im sure they dont have this stand-yyour-ground law we have in Florida.

quote:
quote:

quote:

There both self defense situation, just shows you how fucked up US law is

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
No marks or bruises on Martin. Bruises, bloody nose, injury to the back of the head on Zimmerman. who do you think was the attacker? Zimmerman NEVER laid hands on Martin. He asked a question, Martin asked a question, heated argument followed, words were exchanged, and guess who swings first? BTW, Zimmerman was in uniform so Trayvon knew he was working security.

quote:

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wrong! They are there to supply additional FUNDS to fill Trayvon mama's coffer. Did you not get the memo? Moms went and trademarked her dead son's name [Eek!]

quote:

quote:

However questionable her trademark request (assuming its true) may be, how does her wanting money for the T-shirts change the fact that the T-shirts are an additional platform, to call for justice? What, wanting both (compensation and justice) are mutually exclusive goals? Especially since one requires the other, i.e., lawyer fees. Damn, the low IQ troll gang just keep surpassing their own idiocy.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

Zimmerman was the attacker, he walked up to a kid with a loaded gun
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
you are a fool if you do not see how this appears and how the greater public will perceive it. But by all means, carry on.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

However questionable her trademark request (assuming its true) may be, how does her wanting money for the T-shirts change the fact that the T-shirts are an additional platform, to call for justice? What, wanting both (compensation and justice) are mutually exclusive goals? Especially since one requires the other, i.e., lawyer fees. Damn, the low IQ troll gang just keep surpassing their own idiocy.

[Roll Eyes]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:

Dumbo, do you even realize you're still talking to CT? You know, the one you were having this discussion with earlier. who is convinced Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind?

[Eek!]

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
liar!! Gun was not brandished. It was concealed at all times (until it was used during the fight) otherwise unless Trayvon was on drugs, he would not have fought him OR there would have been a struggle over the gun.

quote:
quote:

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Dumbo, do you even realize you're still talking to CT? You know, the one you were having this discussion with earlier. who is convinced Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind?

[Eek!]

Who the fuk cares? I'm not saying Zimmerman was attacked from behind, try to keep up Jesse. lol
quote:
the T-shirts are an additional platform, to call for justice?
LOL bitch STFU. so naive. You must be one of hem little high school kids or college hotheads, this must is your first protest eh? lol
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

Who the fuk cares? I'm not saying Zimmerman was attacked from behind, try to keep up Jesse. lol
I know you didn't say that Dumbo, I was there, when you borrowed my arguments, remember? You're the one who apparently doesn't even remember who he's debating, don't put that jacket on me.

quote:
quote:
the T-shirts are an additional platform, to call for justice?
LOL bitch STFU. so naive. You must be one of hem little high school kids or college hotheads, this must is your first protest eh? lol [/QB]
What are you saying then, that a mother, who has just lost her son, doesn't want justice? LOL
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]
What, wanting both (money and justice) are mutually exclusive goals?

HaHHAHAHA

low IQ MF. lol

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
you are a fool if you do not see how this appears and how the greater public will perceive it. But by all means, carry on.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

LOL. I just said ''however questionable it may be'', and then this turds tells me that I'm blind if I don't realize that the public may find it questionable. Is this guy dense or what?
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

HaHHAHAHA

low IQ MF. lol

You need money to pay for a good lawyer
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
liar!! Gun was not brandished. It was concealed at all times (until it was used during the fight) otherwise unless Trayvon was on drugs, he would not have fought him OR there would have been a struggle over the gun.

quote:
quote:

Zimmerman was instructed by police not to approach the boy, he should of just waited for them to arrive but instead he went up to a innocent kid with a loaded gun and started questioning him like he was the police
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

HaHHAHAHA

low IQ MF. lol

There is a diagnosis for people who laugh to themselves, for no apparent reason. Get yourself looked at son.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

LOL. I just said ''however questionable it may be'', and then this turds tells me that I'm blind if I don't realize that the public may find it questionable. Is this guy dense or what?
No silly boy, my post was in response to you assuming that I didnt think his mother wanted justice, "What are you saying then, that a mother, who has just lost her son, doesn't want justice?"

[Roll Eyes] again, try to keep up. lol

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

No silly boy, my post was in response to you assuming that I didnt think his mother wanted justice, "What are you saying then, that a mother, who has just lost her son, doesn't want justice?"

[Roll Eyes] again, try to keep up. lol

LOL. Look how nervous he is. He can't get even get his trembling hands to use the quote function properly. The post you're quoting wasn't even directed at you. Get yourself looked at, son.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
You quote me, reply to the quote, then say it wasn't directed at me. "Get yourself looked at, son." stop projecting, son. hehehehe

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com