EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Seth (Set) was white skinned and red haired

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seth (Set) was white skinned and red haired
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The egyptian God Seth (Set) was white skinned and red haired, an obvious problem for the afronuts. Check my collected sources below.

More evidence of Nordic (White) Egypt:

The renowned egyptologist Maspero has written: ''Sit-Typhon was red-haired and white-skinned, of violent, gloomy, and jealous temper.'' (History of Egypt, 1903, p. 127).

The Ebers Papyrus (c. 1550 BC) describes the followers of Set (Seth) as red haired and fair skinned (cf. Beiträge zur Ältesten Geschichte Ägyptens, 1903, p. 127; Wainright, 1938, p. 31).

A papyrus dating to the 13th century BC (Dynasty XIX) describes the ''followers of Seth'' as redheads (Hieratic Papyri in the British Museum, Third Series, i, Text, pp. 10, 20, 21).

A fragment from the Dream Book of Papyrus Chester Beatty III describes Seth as red haired (quoted in The Ancient Egyptians, Adolf Erman, 1978, p. xv).

In the ''Festival Songs of Isis and Nephyths'' the followers of Seth are called the ''red ones'' after their red hair (Bremner-Rhind P. I, 5, 1 cf. Faulkner, HEA 22, 125, 135).

The Pyramid Texts (c. 2300 BC) describe Seth as ''white faced'' (cf. Beiträge zur Ältesten Geschichte Ägyptens, Pyr. 1659 b) while describing his eyes as light or bright.

Diodorus Siculus (1st century BC) describes Typhon (Set) as red-haired (i. 88. 5).

Plutarch (1st century AD) notes that Typhon (Set) had red hair (De Iside et Osiride, 362. xxx).

Petrie in his Religion and Conscience in Ancient Egypt (1898) notes ''That Set belongs to the Libyans or Westerns is probable, because he is considered to have red hair and a white skin.'' (p. 32).

Margaret Bunsen in her Encylopedia of Ancient Egypt (2002) notes that the followers of Seth ''were called 'the red ones' because they supposedly had red faces and red hair'' (p. 139).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realize the ancient Egyptians claimed the hated Hyksos worshiped Set right? So what Set are we talking about? The Set worshiped under the Hyksos of mid Eastern origin? You have to understand history completely in order to have intelligent conversations on the subject.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seth is of proto-dynastic origin and associated with Libya or the western delta region. In egyptian mythology he fights for control for Egypt against Osiris.

See my essay here -

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007642

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seth is basically the Devil. The devil is normally represented in human populations as having the attributes of their enemy.

See Russian devil during the time of Khan.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flinders Petrie in his Religion and Conscience in Ancient Egypt (1898) has noted: ''That Set belongs to the Libyans or Westerns is probable, because he is considered to have red hair and a white skin'' (p. 32).

In ancient Greek literature the Libyans are also described as white skinned and red haired or blonde.

The Periplus of Pseudo-Scylax (4th century BC) for example notes of xanthos Libyes, ''fair Libyans'' (Geographi Graeci Minores, Vol. i, p. 88, col. B) and Callimachus in his hymns wrote of ''yellow-haired Libyan women'' (Hymn II to Apollo, 85).

The Roman poet Lucan (61 AD) also wrote of Libyans with reddish hair (Pharsalia, x. 155).

In ancient sources the Libyans are also called Tamahu, Tjehenu or Temehu (tmfiw). The root of this word is ''Tam'', created, and ''Hu'', white, the Tamahu are thus the ''created white people'' (Massey, 1881, vol. 1, p. 27).

Dr. Rosalie David describes the ancient Libyans as a ''people with distinctive red or blonde hair and blue eyes'' (The Making of the Past, 1975, pp. 13-14).

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set is associated with the desert and the lord of chaos his color was red because well the desert was red, Set was not initially evil(kinda like other trickerster gods found in African cultures such as Eshu Eleba) and he was an early god of the southern people,Set may have taken on a sinister aspect when Levantine worshipers took over lower Kemet.

Cassis
quote:
n ancient sources the Libyans are also called Tamahu, Tjehenu or Temehu (tmfiw). The root of this word is ''Tam'', created, and ''Hu'', white, the Tamahu are thus the ''created white people'' (Massey, 1881, vol. 1, p. 27).
If you believe the above to be true then why not apply the same to Kemaou the Black people ie the "Egyptians" using the same rules you just did for Temahu.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ I've explained this in a post -

The ancient egyptians believed Egypt consisted of two distinct lands, the ''red land'' (dsr.t) and the ''black land'' (km.t). The former was the surrounding desert(s) while the latter the region surrounding the Nile. Afrocentrics argue that km.t ''black land'' refers to the dark skin of the ancient egyptians, most egyptologists however maintain that the ''black'' refers to the black coloured fertile soil which surrounds the Nile. There however seems to be a third answer, that dsr. t and km.t refer to hair colours. The surrounding deserts, particuarly in western of Egypt are associated with the Libyans, and Set (Seth) who were red haired (cf. Kees, Farbensymbolik in Ägyptischen religiösen texten, 1943, pp. 435-436). It therefore makes sense that dsr.t ''red land'' refers to the red-haired Nordic Libyans, while km.t ''black land'' as the black haired Mediterranoid population.

NOTE: If you take the afrocentric view that kmt = black skin then how do you explain the red land? red skin does not exist. I believe these refer to hair colours.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ red skin does exist.

The Fulani side of my family call themselves the Red Men. Compared to the neigboring tribes they do look red in comparison.

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Flinders Petrie in his Religion and Conscience in Ancient Egypt (1898) has noted: ''That Set belongs to the Libyans or Westerns is probable, because he is considered to have red hair and a white skin'' (p. 32).

In ancient Greek literature the Libyans are also described as white skinned and red haired or blonde.

The Periplus of Pseudo-Scylax (4th century BC) for example notes of xanthos Libyes, ''fair Libyans'' (Geographi Graeci Minores, Vol. i, p. 88, col. B) and Callimachus in his hymns wrote of ''yellow-haired Libyan women'' (Hymn II to Apollo, 85).

The Roman poet Lucan (61 AD) also wrote of Libyans with reddish hair (Pharsalia, x. 155).

In ancient sources the Libyans are also called Tamahu, Tjehenu or Temehu (tmfiw). The root of this word is ''Tam'', created, and ''Hu'', white, the Tamahu are thus the ''created white people'' (Massey, 1881, vol. 1, p. 27).

Dr. Rosalie David describes the ancient Libyans as a ''people with distinctive red or blonde hair and blue eyes'' (The Making of the Past, 1975, pp. 13-14).

Not sure I am following. Is this thread about Libya or Egypt? Sounds like you are continuing a debate from another thread?

My point was that white skinned/red heads were invaders and Egyptians hated them and symbolized their devil likeness after them.

I don't think the Pheonicians had reached Libya during pre-dynastic times though I suppose its possible. However, Eurasian people migrating down the coast of North Africa during the early Holocene seems likely to me. Likely is not the same as provable.

White skinned red heads in Libya doesn't appear in historical records until the appearance of the Sea People.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kemaou referred to people not land,Kemet referred to black land or community use the same rule you used to get Temehu,or else you are talking out of your azz.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Not sure I am following. Is this thread about Libya or Egypt? Sounds like you are continuing a debate from another thread?

Libyans = western egyptians. Their territory extended into the delta region of the nile. Seth (Set) is associated with Libya because he was fair haired and white. Many of the proto-dynastic rulers of egypt were of Libyan extraction. I believe that the Libyans were the basis of the dynastic egyptian royalty or ruling elite which explains why AE royals appear in artwork as blondes.

In the following essay i make the following identifications: (a) Seth was Sargon (b) The fair haired Libyans were Sumerians (c) Menes was Manishtusu and King Minos (d) Narmer (Naramin-sin) unified egypt after killing Menes -

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are describing the enemies of of Egypt being red haired.

There goes the Nordic Egypt concept.

remember to clip and save this cassertides quote, admitting he's akin to Tamahu

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
You probably never went to Lybia... [Big Grin] [/QB]

Some Libyan/Algerian hill tribes are blonde or red haired and 1-2 on the luschan scale (pale white) -

-

This is what the Tamahu Libyans looked like & the ancient egyptian royalty:

Hetepheres II the ''fair haired daughter of cheops'' -

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
Yeah like her near relatives to the south and btw why is she wear a fro?? all the rest of is rubbish

Cassis
quote:
Libyans = western egyptians. Their territory extended into the delta region of the nile. Seth (Set) is associated with Libya because he was fair haired and white. Many of the proto-dynastic rulers of egypt were of Libyan extraction. I believe that the Libyans were the basis of the dynastic egyptian royalty or ruling elite which explains why AE royals appear in artwork as blondes. In the following essay i make the following identifications: (a) Seth was Sargon (b) The fair haired Libyans were Sumerians (c) Menes was Manishtusu and King Minos (d) Narmer (Naramin-sin) unified egypt after killing Menes -
Neither Kemites nor Sumerians were Blonds or red headed matter of fact the names the gave themselves makes a lie of that namely Sagigga and Kemet. Narmer and Naramin-sin was not the same person and Naramin-sin never met Menes in battle or anywhere else as they lived nearly a thousand apart..jeez ur fuking idiot!!

Lament For Urim

The scorching potsherds made the dust glow (?) -- the people groan. He swept the winds over the black-headed people -- the people groan. Sumer was overturned by a snare -- the people groan. It attacked (?) the Land and devoured it completely. Tears cannot influence the bitter storm -- the people groan.

The Land's judgment disappeared -- the people groan. The Land's counsel was swallowed by a swamp -- the people groan. The mother absconded before her child's eyes -- the people groan. The father turned away from his child -- the people groan. In the city the wife was abandoned, the child was abandoned, possessions were scattered about. The black-headed people were carried off from their strongholds. Its queen like a bird in fright departed from her city. Ningal like a bird in fright departed from her city. All the treasures accumulated in the Land were defiled. In all the storehouses abounding in the Land fires were kindled. In its ponds Gibil, the purifier, relentlessly did his work

The storm which knows no mother, the storm which knows no father, the storm which knows no wife, the storm which knows no child, the storm which knows no sister, the storm which knows no brother, the storm which knows no neighbour, the storm which knows no female companion, the storm which caused the wife to be abandoned, which caused the child to be abandoned, the storm which caused the light in the Land to disappear, the storm which swept through, ordered in hate by Enlil -- father Nanna, may that storm swoop down no more on your city. May your black-headed people see it no more.

411-416May that storm, like rain pouring down from heaven, never recur. May that storm, which struck down all the black-headed living beings of heaven and earth, be entirely destroyed. May the door be closed on it, like the great city-gate at night-time. May that storm not be given a place in the reckoning, may its record be hung from a nail outside the house of Enlil.
41710th kirugu.
http://www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr222.htm
See entire text interesting read.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hist&action=display&thread=99#ixzz1iSYP2hnq

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The egyptian God Seth (Set) was white skinned and red haired, an obvious problem for the afronuts. Check my collected sources below.

The renowned egyptologist Maspero has written: ''Sit-Typhon was red-haired and white-skinned, of violent, gloomy, and jealous temper.'' (History of Egypt, 1903, p. 127).

The Ebers Papyrus (c. 1550 BC) describes the followers of Set (Seth) as red haired and fair skinned (cf. Beiträge zur Ältesten Geschichte Ägyptens, 1903, p. 127; Wainright, 1938, p. 31).

A papyrus dating to the 13th century BC (Dynasty XIX) describes the ''followers of Seth'' as redheads (Hieratic Papyri in the British Museum, Third Series, i, Text, pp. 10, 20, 21).

A fragment from the Dream Book of Papyrus Chester Beatty III describes Seth as red haired (quoted in The Ancient Egyptians, Adolf Erman, 1978, p. xv).

In the ''Festival Songs of Isis and Nephyths'' the followers of Seth are called the ''red ones'' after their red hair (Bremner-Rhind P. I, 5, 1 cf. Faulkner, HEA 22, 125, 135).

The Pyramid Texts (c. 2300 BC) describe Seth as ''white faced'' (cf. Beiträge zur Ältesten Geschichte Ägyptens, Pyr. 1659 b) while describing his eyes as light or bright.

Diodorus Siculus (1st century BC) describes Typhon (Set) as red-haired (i. 88. 5).

Plutarch (1st century AD) notes that Typhon (Set) had red hair (De Iside et Osiride, 362. xxx).

Petrie in his Religion and Conscience in Ancient Egypt (1898) notes ''That Set belongs to the Libyans or Westerns is probable, because he is considered to have red hair and a white skin.'' (p. 32).

Margaret Bunsen in her Encylopedia of Ancient Egypt (2002) notes that the followers of Seth ''were called 'the red ones' because they supposedly had red faces and red hair'' (p. 139).

Set is symbolic. Seth means the Satan. The wicked. The devalued. The one who killed, like the biblical set.

Seth wasn't seen as a glorious deity. White was a resemblance of, and association with dead.

*Than again, albinism in Africa is seen as mysterious, wicked. And they often come red haired.

-

Nordics are cold adapted AE where warm/ tropical adapted people, from the Sahel and Sahara.

And this here is just hilarious,

"The Pyramid Texts (c. 2300 BC) describe Seth as ''white faced'' (cf. Beiträge zur Ältesten Geschichte Ägyptens, Pyr. 1659 b) while describing his eyes as light or bright"

Napoleon entered Egypt 1789. lol

And they claim some time 1659? The hieroglyphs were not even decoded.lol

And even the recent decodings were found to be inaccurate. lol

-

-

-

-

-

Nordics are cold adapted, Sahelians and Saharans Northeast Africans warm / tropical adapted. Especially during those days they were cold adapted, they just came out of the ice age.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
You probably never went to Lybia... [Big Grin]

Some Libyan/Algerian hill tribes are blonde or red haired and 1-2 on the luschan scale (pale white) -

-

This is what the Tamahu Libyans looked like & the ancient egyptian royalty:

Hetepheres II the ''fair haired daughter of cheops'' -

First of all can you explain her "traditional" costume? lol

Secondly, Northwest Africans are Hg E-M81 not E-M78.

Repost,

quote:
Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones . This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors

Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

-

Analysis of Hair Samples of Mummies from Semna South, American Journal of Physical Anthropology, (1978) 49: 277-262

As Brothwell and Spearman (‘63) point out, reddish-brown ancient hair is usually the result of partial oxidation of the melanin pigment. This color was seen in a large proportion of the Semna sample, and also noted by Titlbachova and Titlbach (‘77) on Egyptian material, where it also may have resulted from the mummification process. However, the large number of blond hairs that are not associated with the cuticular damage that bleaching produces, probably points to a significantly lighter-haired population than is now present in the Nubian region. Brothwell and Spearman (’63) noted genuinely blond ancient Egyptian samples using reflectance spectrophotometry. Blondism, especially in young children, is common in many darkhaired populations (e.g., Australian, Melanesian), and is still found in some Nubian villages (J. Zabkar, personal communication).

Only one sample (M197) showed cuticular damage and irregularities definitely consistent with bleaching, although bleaching could not be ruled out in some of the blond samples.

pdf file

-

Women in ancient Egypt

-

The Cambridge ancient history, Volumes 1-3

In the early 20th century much was made over the ancestry of Hetepheres II. A relief from the tomb of her daughter, Meresankh III, depicts the queen with blonde hair.

However, closer inspection reveals that she was not a natural blonde, but rather the owner of a unique and, we can speculate, much coveted blonde wig.

-

As we can see below is a North Egyptian woman, from Cairo. Her complexion is the same as Hetep Heres. And even has the same facial features. As well as the Egyptian girl above, she matches #1.

-  -

Limestone statue of Hetep-Heres II (mother) and Meres-Ankh III (daughter) from their tomb G 7530-7540 at Giza, dating to the 4th Dynasty. Paired statues of mother and daughters are common (but less so that husband and wife pairs). Queen Hetep-Heres was a daughter of King Khufu and was married to Prince Kawab. Meres-Ankh is known to have died before her mother and was married to King Khafra (builder of the second great pyramid at Giza) and the statue was a gift from her mother.

Am J Phys Anthropol, 2008.

Stature estimation;anatomical method;regression formulae; Egyptians

Abstract

Trotter and Gleser's (Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 10 (1952) 469–514; Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 16 (1958) 79–123) long bone formulae for US Blacks or derivations thereof (Robins and Shute: Hum Evol 1 (1986) 313–324) have been previously used to estimate the stature of ancient Egyptians. However, limb length to stature proportions differ between human populations; consequently, the most accurate mathematical stature estimates will be obtained when the population being examined is as similar as possible in proportions to the population used to create the equations. The purpose of this study was to create new stature regression formulae based on direct reconstructions of stature in ancient Egyptians and assess their accuracy in comparison to other stature estimation methods. We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites. Living stature estimates were derived using a revised Fully anatomical method (Raxter et al.: Am J Phys Anthropol 130 (2006) 374–384). Long bone stature regression equations were then derived for each sex. Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical. The newly generated Egyptian-based stature regression formulae have standard errors of estimate of 1.9–4.2 cm. All mean directional differences are less than 0.4% compared to anatomically estimated stature, while results using previous formulae are more variable, with mean directional biases varying between 0.2% and 1.1%, tibial and radial estimates being the most biased. There is no evidence for significant variation in proportions among temporal or social groupings; thus, the new formulae may be broadly applicable to ancient Egyptian remains.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.20790/abstract

An examination of Nubian and Egyptian biological distances: Support for biological diffusion or in situ development?

K. Goddea, b, Corresponding Author Contact Information

a Department of Anthropology, University of Tennessee

b Department of Science, South College

Abstract

Many authors have speculated on Nubian biological evolution. Because of the contact Nubians had with other peoples, migration and/or invasion (biological diffusion) were originally thought to be the biological mechanism for skeletal changes in Nubians. Later, a new hypothesis was put forth, the in situ hypothesis. The new hypothesis postulated that Nubians evolved in situ, without much genetic influence from foreign populations. This study examined 12 Egyptian and Nubian groups in an effort to explore the relationship between the two populations and to test the in situ hypothesis. Data from nine cranial nonmetric traits were assessed for an estimate of biological distance, using Mahalanobis D2 with a tetrachoric matrix. The distance scores were then input into principal coordinates analysis (PCO) to depict the relationships between the two populations. PCO detected 60% of the variation in the first two principal coordinates. A plot of the distance scores revealed only one cluster; the Nubian and Egyptian groups clustered together. The grouping of the Nubians and Egyptians indicates there may have been some sort of gene flow between these groups of Nubians and Egyptians. However, common adaptation to similar environments may also be responsible for this pattern. Although the predominant results in this study appear to support the biological diffusion hypothesis, the in situ hypothesis was not completely negated.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19766993

Comparisons of linear body proportions of Old Kingdom and non-Old Kingdom period individuals, and workers and high officials in our sample found no statistically significant differences among them. Zakrzewski (2003) also found little evidence for differences in linear body proportions of Egyptians over a wider temporal range. In general, recent studies of skeletal variation among ancient Egyptians support scenarios of biological continuity through time. Irish (2006) analyzed quantitative and qualitative dental traits of 996 Egyptians from Neolithic through Roman periods, reporting the presence of a few outliers but concluding that the dental samples appear to be largely homogeneous and that the affinities observed indicate overall biological uniformity and continuity from Predynastic through Dynastic and Postdynastic periods.

Zakrzewski (2007) provided a comprehensive summary of previous Egyptian craniometric studies and examined Egyptian crania from six time periods. She found that the earlier samples were relatively more homogeneous in comparison to the later groups. However, overall results indicated genetic continuity over the Egyptian Predynastic and Early Dynastic periods, albeit with a high level of genetic diversity within the population, suggesting an indigenous process of state formation. She also concluded that while the biological patterning of the Egyptian population varied across time, no consistent temporal or spatial trends are apparent. Thus, the stature estimation formulae developed here may be broadly applicable to all ancient Egyptian populations..".

("Stature estimation in ancient Egyptians: A new technique based on anatomical reconstruction of stature." Michelle H. Raxter, Christopher B. Ruff, Ayman Azab, Moushira Erfan, Muhammad Soliman, Aly El-Sawaf,(Am J Phys Anthropol. 2008, Jun;136(2):147-55

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Libyans = western egyptians. Their territory extended into the delta region of the nile. Seth (Set) is associated with Libya because he was fair haired and white. Many of the proto-dynastic rulers of egypt were of Libyan extraction. I believe that the Libyans were the basis of the dynastic egyptian royalty or ruling elite which explains why AE royals appear in artwork as blondes.

In the following essay i make the following identifications: (a) Seth was Sargon (b) The fair haired Libyans were Sumerians (c) Menes was Manishtusu and King Minos (d) Narmer (Naramin-sin) unified egypt after killing Menes -

You probably never went to Lybia... [Big Grin]
Of course he hasn't.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Making Love doesn't always involve Coitus duh! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Seth is basically the Devil. The devil is normally represented in human populations as having the attributes of their enemy.

See Russian devil during the time of Khan.

Yep, but he will not understand nor overstand.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ I've explained this in a post -

The ancient egyptians believed Egypt consisted of two distinct lands, the ''red land'' (dsr.t) and the ''black land'' (km.t). The former was the surrounding desert(s) while the latter the region surrounding the Nile. Afrocentrics argue that km.t ''black land'' refers to the dark skin of the ancient egyptians, most egyptologists however maintain that the ''black'' refers to the black coloured fertile soil which surrounds the Nile. There however seems to be a third answer, that dsr. t and km.t refer to hair colours. The surrounding deserts, particuarly in western of Egypt are associated with the Libyans, and Set (Seth) who were red haired (cf. Kees, Farbensymbolik in Ägyptischen religiösen texten, 1943, pp. 435-436). It therefore makes sense that dsr.t ''red land'' refers to the red-haired Nordic Libyans, while km.t ''black land'' as the black haired Mediterranoid population.

NOTE: If you take the afrocentric view that kmt = black skin then how do you explain the red land? red skin does not exist. I believe these refer to hair colours.

You've explained? lol

You are absolutely clueless when it comes to tribes and history of the Lybian desert, and West Egypt. Kokakola is right about that. lol

Ancient Libyans and modern aren't Nordics and AE, Egyptians aren't Mediterrians. You weird idiot.

-

And the book you've just quoted and totet is German. And it speaks of color symbolism, within Egypts religion, you dumb boy. lol

Farbensymbolik in Ägyptischen religiösen

I understand German, just fine. lol

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Please stop trolling my threads. I don't even read the crap you continue to spam.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Europe has more diversity in climate than africa:

-

From arctic to subtropical.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Europe has more diversity in climate than africa:

-

From arctic to subtropical.

Wierdo, all those you will find within Africas climate sub-zones at a larger scale and more. You delusional dumbarse. This is why Europeans in general look the same in phycial appearance. While in Africa you'll find much more diversity.

1). Explain why Morroco has Mountains with snow?

2). Explain why Kenya has Mountains with snow? lol

3). Explain why it's snows and freezes in the lowest point of Southern South Africa? lol

4). Explain what the climate is like in several parts of Egypt? What is it like during its winters and summers? lol

5). Explain, where is the large European desert Sahara zone inwhere europeans have lived causing phenotype?

6). Explain, where is the large European steppe zone inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

7). Explain, where is the large European savanna inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

8). Explain, where is the large European Sahelian zone inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

9). Explain, what leads to facial features like thin nose, thin hair etc...?

10). Explain the non-hairiness body within warm adapted Africans, and the extreme hairiness body within cold adapted Eurasians and Europeans?

Up till know I haven't seen it...lol

-

-  

-

-

-

-

Now, lets get a step futher. What is the common Hg basal in Africans and what is the common basal in Europeans? lol

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Europe's climate ranges from arctic to tropical.

Africa doesn't have such a diverse climate.

Are you saying Africa is part arctic? Its obviously isn't...

The most phenotypic diversity is found in Caucasoids, particularly Nordics - who have the full range of hair and eye colours. These hair shades and eye colours are not found in Negroids.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Europe's climate ranges from arctic to tropical.

Africa doesn't have such a diverse climate.

Are you saying Africa is part arctic? Its obviously isn't...

The most phenotypic diversity is found in Caucasoids, particularly Nordics - who have the full range of hair and eye colours. These hair shades and eye colours are not found in Negroids.

Wierdo, all those you will find within Africas climate sub-zones at a larger scale and more. You delusional dumbarse. This is why Europeans in general look the same in phycial appearance. While in Africa you'll find much more diversity. The eyes and hair you keep ranting about are sub factors. Not the main factors. Dumb boy. lol

Nor do they cluster within the same Hg basal. While Africans do. From North to South, East to West and Central.

1). Explain why Morroco has Mountains with snow?

2). Explain why Kenya has Mountains with snow? lol

3). Explain why it's snows and freezes in the lowest point of Southern South Africa;

The climate in the southwestern tip of Africa varies from desert, semiarid, humid subtropical and humid oceanic.lol

4). Explain what the climate is like in several parts of Egypt? What is it like during its winters and summers? lol

5). Explain, where is the large European desert Sahara zone inwhere europeans have lived causing phenotype?

6). Explain, where is the large European steppe zone inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

7). Explain, where is the large European savanna inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

8). Explain, where is the large European Sahelian zone inwhere europeans have lived, causing phenotype?

9). Explain, what leads to facial features like thin nose, thin hair etc...?

10). Where is Europe's Subtropical Humid Forest?

11). Where is Europe's Tropical Rainforest; Tropical Dry Forest (also applies in tropical desert and tropical shrubland)?

12). Where is Europe's Tropical Moist Deciduous Forest?

13). Where is Europe's Tropical Mtn. Systems?

14). Explain the non-hairiness body within warm adapted Africans, and the extreme hairiness body within cold adapted Eurasians and Europeans?

Up till know I haven't seen it...lol

PN2-clade.

E1b, E-M35, E-M78.

-

Recurrent mutation in SNPs within Y chromosome E3b (E-M215) haplogroup: A rebuttal

Fulvio Cruciani1, Beniamino Trombetta1, Andrea Novelletto2, Rosaria Scozzari1,*

DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.20790

American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 614–616, September/October 2008

Abstract

In a previous issue of AJHB, Fernandes et al. (2008. Am J Hum Biol 20:185–190.) describe instances of identity by state at multiple short tandem repeat loci between human Y chromosomes belonging to different E-M35 sub-haplogroups.

They interpret these findings as evidence for multiple mutational events in at least two loci (M78 and M81). Here, we introduce a novel polymorphic marker (V68), potentially useful to investigate the issue. This marker and sequence data, reported here for the first time, reinforce our previous interpretations on the phylogenetic structure of the E3b haplogroup.

We discuss these results in the frame of general approaches to attain robust phylogenetic inferences based on biallelic polymorphism data. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 2008. © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Please stop trolling my threads. I don't even read the crap you continue to spam.

That's rigth, you don't read the peer reviewed academic sources I post.

This is evident in the dumb responses you keep ranting and raving. This is why you remain the delusional dumbarse you are. And that of others.

Lovely is people can read right along and see the bigot you are for what you are.

The Southern tip of Africa. lol

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

-

People for obvious reasons he was stuck in a corner, with no way out...so he started ranting and raving nonsense arguments, as usually. lol

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed. The guy trolls all other threads but when we present valid info that debunks claims in his thread he calls it "trolling". LOL What a loser.
quote:
Originally posted by castrated:

Of course the loser fails to understand that. 'Red' in Egyptian parlance is not an association with hair color so much as skin color with 'red' being a euphemism for light skin as it is in so many African cultures. Set was viewed especially by late dynastic times as a god of foreigners and the alien or other thus his 'red' i.e. light-skin was a common feature. Natural red hair by the way, was viewed as a demonic trait by the Egyptians in fact Set was often imbued with demonic qualities such as propensity for violence and mischief such as his murdering of his brother Ausar (Osiris).

Oh, and Petrie's Libyan hypothesis is wrong for two reasons:

1. The cult of Set was found to have originated in Upper Egypt around Thebes where he was viewed in a more positive light before his later demonization.

and

2. There were NO white Libyans blonde or red-headed, at least perhaps by New Kingdom times when the North African coasts were affected by Sea Peoples! All depictions of Libyans prior show them as no different in physical appearance than the Egyptians with chocolate dark skins black hair etc. This is why your Hetepheres theory is also bogus even though Zarahan has debunked you many times on this via Egyptology itself!

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Indeed. The guy trolls all other threads but when we present valid info that debunks claims in his thread he calls it "trolling". LOL What a loser.
quote:
Originally posted by castrated:

Of course the loser fails to understand that. 'Red' in Egyptian parlance is not an association with hair color so much as skin color with 'red' being a euphemism for light skin as it is in so many African cultures. Set was viewed especially by late dynastic times as a god of foreigners and the alien or other thus his 'red' i.e. light-skin was a common feature. Natural red hair by the way, was viewed as a demonic trait by the Egyptians in fact Set was often imbued with demonic qualities such as propensity for violence and mischief such as his murdering of his brother Ausar (Osiris).

Oh, and Petrie's Libyan hypothesis is wrong for two reasons:

1. The cult of Set was found to have originated in Upper Egypt around Thebes where he was viewed in a more positive light before his later demonization.

and

2. There were NO white Libyans blonde or red-headed, at least perhaps by New Kingdom times when the North African coasts were affected by Sea Peoples! All depictions of Libyans prior show them as no different in physical appearance than the Egyptians with chocolate dark skins black hair etc. This is why your Hetepheres theory is also bogus even though Zarahan has debunked you many times on this via Egyptology itself!

And when questions are being proposed to him, which he can't answer properly. He runs off, like a nagging bitchboy. lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com