EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Pastor Manning analysis of the Afrocentric psychie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pastor Manning analysis of the Afrocentric psychie!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He went in!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KQI09HtIZ4&feature=g-u&context=G29bd5b5FUAAAAAAABAA

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
He went in!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KQI09HtIZ4&feature=g-u&context=G29bd5b5FUAAAAAAABAA

Rev. Manning is one buffoon monkey-act. An Uncle Ruckus in a riot!

LMRMEAO!

Laughing My Royal Muurish Ethiopian Ass Off!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you agree that black Americans are decedents of the ancient Egyptians since this man stated the he believes he is a hamite?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every black person born of African decent is a Hamite according biblical lore,although some can be found in the Levant and Mesopotamia proper in combination with another people the Semites..see Kush begetting Nimrod.

Now Ham = Kem  - in the linguistic sense since both mean black,So a Hamite or a Kemite is simply a black person.
 -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote where he says that ancient Egyptians were black.

quote:
Originally posted by asante:
so you agree that black Americans are decedents of the ancient Egyptians since this man stated the he believes he is a hamite?

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Ham's geneology does not cover sub Sahara.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Every black person born of African decent is a Hamite according biblical lore,although some can be found in the Levant and Mesopotamia proper in combination with another people the Semites..see Kush begetting Nimrod.

Now Ham = Kem  - in the linguistic sense since both mean black,So a Hamite or a Kemite is simply a black person.
 -

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ham's geneology does not cover sub Sahara.

Blacks are not in the Bible. Although they could be the beasts & monsters that were known through Hebrew (or earlier Akkadian, Sumerian) oral traditions etc.

check this work:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cult.theozoology.htm

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blacks don't appear in the Old Testament. Take a look at the limited ethnography -

-

-

These maps are mostly accurate. Although we now know the Hebrews had a trade route through the Mediterranean as far as the atlantic coast. Sub-Shara africa however was never mapped or settled.

Blacks were simply never known to the authors, unless as i have said they appear as beasts and monsters through legends as they were reputed to exist on the edges of the earth. the greeks did the same thing.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

He says at the start of the video that he believes black Americans and black Africans are Hamites you idiot then you post a comment at the top saying he went in on africentrist??
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO, Trypical western Christian. As Asante noted he tries to claim black Americans are Hamites, insinuating specifically "Canaanites" due to his slave nigger ass being told he that blacks are "perfect slaves" his words. First off, how can this coon claim black Americans are Canaanites yet in the same breath, the very same RANT say there is no evidence of Black Americans coming from Israel, I.E Canaan?? Second, when blacks were being enslaved in America (15th-19th century) Whites were being enslaved Enmasse in North Africa and the Carribean, many White Americans are descendants of slaves themselves. And last but not least this Christian Coon Nigger has not understanding of history, LMFAO, Africans did not control Trade Routes etc. Seriously, Dude put your Bronze Age book down and read some real history..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassis and Confirmed idiots you understand that both Kem and Ham meant black in both Mdu Ntr and Hebrew and off course the geneology covers Africa south of the desert
 -

And I know what pisses people like you off on the one hand you want to revel in the supposed curse of Ham and his descendants but a quick look on the works of the sons of Ham shook your foundations,for if you are a bible thumping race baiting White Hebrew Israelite and a traumatized ex Black Hebrew Israelite then the ancestors of the sons of Ham/Kam has this to say to you

-  -
 -  -  -  -
LOOK ON MY WORKS,, YE MIGHTY,AND DISPAIR.

Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled

-
"And he heard say concerning Tarhaka king of Ethiopia, he is come forth to make war with thee."

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets try this one more time for the comprehension challenged, quote where he says AA are descended from ancient Egyptians. Let me help you a bit, Ham had for sons.

quote:
quote:

quote:

He says at the start of the video that he believes black Americans and black Africans are Hamites you idiot then you post a comment at the top saying he went in on africentrist??

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
How many times were the "Jews" gods so called chosen people enslaved and how many times were the Canaanites let alone other Hamites enslaved. Worse is the Jews only call to greatness is some supposed Kingdom they have been talking about for 4,000 yrs. I mean you have the Jews as slaves under the Egyptians, Assyrians, Romans, Babylonians, Greeks, etc...So who really is the Servant of Servants.

The oldest written language, stone cities, coded laws etc. stem from black people in the Nile Valley and Brown people in Mesopotamia.

BTW, Almost all the biblical myths stem from Mesopotamia and Egypt. Nothing original ever came from the bigoted screwball cult of Israel, the Punching bag of Canaan/Syria. Now you got some Coon on Youtube calling some Convert Germanic Khazar Our(his) "Brother"...LMFAO

The Mental state of black people is sad, esp. the religious black people, thank God I left that garbage.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Your Coon Pastor claims AA are Canaanites, so how does he know some AA are not Hebrews, as the Canaanites as well as the Edomites, Samaratians et al. went into "Slavery" and Diaspora along with the Jews.

How does this Coon know some AA are not of Jewish blood if AA and the Jews lived in the same damn land...

Also How does this Coon going to say there is no evidence of the Jews going into diaspora and being enslaved in America but in the same breath claim the people who lived in the same land as the Jews, the Canaanites, became AA who are suffering a curse by some fictional sky god.

Answer that...Ill wait..

quote:
Originally posted by blaccentric bull:
Lets try this one more time for the comprehension challenged, quote where he says AA are descended from ancient Egyptians. Let me help you a bit, Ham had for sons.

quote:
quote:

quote:

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[QB] Cassis and Confirmed idiots you understand that both Kem and Ham meant black in both Mdu Ntr and Hebrew and off course the geneology covers Africa south of the desert

Look at your own map you posted.

The ethnography doesn't cover lower than egypt (unless you count the tip of the horn area which was known through trade).

The ethnography of the Bible does not cover Sub-Sahara Africa. Negroids were never known.

Hamites are Caucasoid.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Brown people in Mesopotamia.
You are a retard. The Sumerian nobility looked like this:

-

-

They were blue eyed, straight-wavy haired, prominent thin noses etcetc. They were Nordics.

Stop trying to steal white history.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

He says that he is a hamite you moron lol kush Canaan mizraim and phut came from the same father ham meaning there all related.
Yet you claim he went in on afrocentrist when he was really having a go at black Hebrew israelites who don't even consider themselves to be African in the first place lol
You are really a confused boy aren't you lol

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Prick, Ham descends from Noah. I guess, according to your dumb-ass, stupid logic, they must have been Japhetic too!. Dumb turd, learn to comprehend ****! I don't have time nor patience to teach you. Because you are a Hamite, does not necessarily mean you are specifically Egyptian, dumb turd. Ham had four sons. And I do believe the Pastor went on to state that it is his belief the Negro is of Canaan pedigree (although I don't agree with him.)
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Your Coon Pastor claims AA are Canaanites, so how does he know some AA are not Hebrews, as the Canaanites as well as the Edomites, Samaratians et al. went into "Slavery" and Diaspora along with the Jews.

How does this Coon know some AA are not of Jewish blood if AA and the Jews lived in the same damn land...

Also How does this Coon going to say there is no evidence of the Jews going into diaspora and being enslaved in America but in the same breath claim the people who lived in the same land as the Jews, the Canaanites, became AA who are suffering a curse by some fictional sky god.

Answer that...Ill wait.

quote:
^Prick, Ham descends from Noah. I guess, according to your dumb-ass, stupid logic, they must have been Japhetic too!. Dumb turd, learn to comprehend ****! I don't have time nor patience to teach you. Because you are a Hamite, does not necessarily mean you are specifically Egyptian, dumb turd. Ham had four sons. And I do believe the Pastor went on to state that it is his belief the Negro is of Canaan pedigree (although I don't agree with him.)

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

I just said that he claimed that they were hamites idiot! what the hell is wrong with you? Nobody even mentions japheth anywhere lmao!

You don't agree that Americans are Canaanites or that sub Saharans are Hamites yet you claim that he went in on afrocentrist when he was referring to black Hebrew Israelites who by the way don't even consider themselves to be African in the first place???? Muthfuker you don't even have a clue what your on about lmao

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
Not sons of Ham but perhaps the Sagigga the Black head people.
 -
In color.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Dont forget that Confirmed Coon aka Kahanya Ben Israeli was a BHI for 20 plus yrs

quote:
quote:

I just said that he claimed that they were hamites idiot! what the hell is wrong with you? Nobody even mentions japheth anywhere lmao!

You don't agree that Americans are Canaanites or that sub Saharans are Hamites yet you claim that he went in on afrocentrist when he was referring to black Hebrew Israelites who by the way don't even consider themselves to be African in the first place???? Muthfuker you don't even have a clue what your on about lmao

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Are you that fucking stupid? You say that all of Ham's children are interrelated because they descend from Ham. I use the same dumb ass logic you use and you don't get it? LOL!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Are you that fucking stupid? You say that all of Ham's children are interrelated because they descend from Ham. I use the same dumb ass logic you use and you don't get it? LOL!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:

Looks like asante debunked you again lol notice how you cant reply to this haha

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^I am now refusing to entertain stupidity. You could not even recognize your own dumb logic when it was used against you LOL!! Epic fail.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^I am now refusing to entertain stupidity. You could not even recognize your own dumb logic when it was used against you LOL!! Epic fail.

still cant answer this can you lmao you made the thread saying he went in of afrocentrist and i replied:
You don't agree that Americans are Canaanites or that sub Saharans are Hamites yet you claim that he went in on afrocentrist when he was referring to black Hebrew Israelites who by the way don't even consider themselves to be African in the first place???? Muthfuker you don't even have a clue what your on about

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

japheth descendants were light skinned and hams descendants were dark skinned now which would black americans be ????? dumbass!!!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You are a turd and your reply serves to illustrate why one should not waste valuable time on turd'ness.

quote:
quote:

japheth descendants were light skinned and hams descendants were dark skinned now which would black americans be ????? dumbass!!!

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
You are a turd and your reply serves to illustrate why one should not waste valuable time on turd'ness.

quote:
quote:

still cant answer this can you lmao you made the thread saying he went in of afrocentrist and i replied:
You don't agree that Americans are Canaanites or that sub Saharans are Hamites yet you claim that he went in on afrocentrist when he was referring to black Hebrew Israelites who by the way don't even consider themselves to be African in the first place???? Muthfuker you don't even have a clue what your on about

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Asshole, Black Israelites may not consider themselves Afrocentrists, but they fall under the category of radical Afrocentrism; that is, black supremacy. Now, jump off a cliff and get it over already! Geez!
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^Asshole, Black Israelites may not consider themselves Afrocentrists, but they fall under the category of radical Afrocentrism; that is, black supremacy. Now, jump off a cliff and get it over already! Geez!

lmao [Big Grin]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^You must be female and on your menstrual cycle.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
^You must be female and on your menstrual cycle.

awww are you mad that Ive debunked you in the last two threads that you have made

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005869

[Big Grin]

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself im starting to feel sorry for you lol

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Confirmed Bullsh!t
quote:
Black Israelites may not consider themselves Afrocentrists, but they fall under the category of radical Afrocentrism; that is, black supremacy.
Makes no Fuking sense since the very definition of an Afrocentric is one who places Africa at the center of their world view.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com