EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gobekli Tepe: Blows Egypt Away!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gobekli Tepe: Blows Egypt Away!
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks. It's been a good run. We had a fab time declaring to the world that blacks created civilisation first and spread it round the world.

We got famous. We had ourselves depicted as pharoahs and we sent white boys packing with their tails tucked between their legs. Oh Egypt, such joys you have brought to the hearts of oppressed black men in this world. And NEVER AGAIN will we believe that we are subhuman to other races because we now know better.

But the party is over folks, Yes! The honeymoon is over. A MUCH OLDER CIVILISATION HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!! [Eek!] And no, I'm not talking about Sumer. Sumer was arguably parallel to AE but AE has so much more beautiful artifacts to show off that buries Sumer out somewhere in Iraq where nobody cares.

But...non-African land masses refuse to die in the battle for originality. Ladies and Gents, I present to you Gokbekli Tepe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJfFlztKZt8

^^ Watch it AE denizens and die-hards. We had some fun but we must not ignore truth!!! [Cool]

Looking forward to comments!

Hotep
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com