EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Lioness and DHDoxie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lioness and DHDoxie
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Izkh wrote
posted 13 March, 2012 11:19 AM
Lyin' is one of the biggest offenders! look up above. She posted under another account called dhdoxies, then mixed up her 'replies' between dhdoxies and lying, and had to clean it up under her lying account so it could not be traced back, or vice versa. Notice how lyin pretends now to be following up to the dhdoxies post, one she herself created with the doxies account. i saw it myself. she is one of the biggest racists on here, and one of the biggest users of multiple account to keep stoking conflict. Like claus said, notice what she does with that link [cassiterides amazon page] and how she tries to get others to do the dirty work.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006452

DHDoxies
posted 13 March, 2012 01:23 AM
Ausar, this is funny. You will allow white people haters like Mike, Edmond, IronLion, Troll Patrol, Marc, Dana, and ilk to make demeaning, degrading, racist remarks to and about whites but yet you will not allow us to make any "racist" remarks to them. That's bull.

Lioness
posted 13 March, 2012 02:14 AM
[post deleted]

@Lioness, DHDoxie, so that the situation can be clarified, maybe you both might want to ask Ausar to confirm that you have different IP addresses? I did the same regarding the allegation that element and I were the same person - Ausar checked and confirmed that we don't have the same IP.

Lioness, you're quite a prolific poster so it would be good to clarify. You've been posting here for just over 2 years and I've been here 6 months. So you've been here 4 times longer than I have. Interestingly you have racked up some 40 times the amount of posts...your 8865 versus my 257.

It would be good to clarify all the above so that people aren't left with the impression that you're on pay per post and purely post with the aim of raising Egyptsearch's internet profile to attract potential advertisers.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese is an account run by the CIA dis-information psy-ops department.

There are six agents playing the role of Lyin-ass, but they are so dumb and stupid, nobody takes them seriously.... well except a few idiots on this site...

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
let's hope the one's taking them seriously aren't stupid enough to use the epithet 'albino'...that would be really dumb...

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lzkh
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lzkh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even the old guard racists on ES were different. They came to debate different racist theories and debated with their evidence, give and take. They were not out creating mutiplle new threads with the same racist content, and they did not roam around the boards talking about 'negroids' every two minutes on a huge number of threads. In other words they did not harass the forums with multiple racist threads around the clock,or multiple replies that insertedmracist content to every thread. But things have changed in the last year and a half. This Lyiness roams the board at all hours, an attention whore, looking for attention, like a cheap streetwalker selling her wares trolls for attention up and down. Then she creates 5 or 6 new threads a day, and pumps up racist threads. The tactic is to act as if you are just asking questions, so as to keep up the traffic on the racist sections. These multiple threads are designed to drive out legitimate topics see, so people get upset and run away to esReloaded. That way the racists will control the boards. That'sexactly what they want, the removal of the kind of rebuttals that were done in the old days. That's the mission, their disinformation psy-ops mission.

To be fair to Ausar he does not have full admin powers so he can't control this constant churning out of multiple new threads, and he can't watch everything 24 hours a day. It is up to anti-racists to keep the pressure on the racists. While you cannot reveal their true names and addresses here on ES claus, you are free to expose them in other firums and where they work or go to school. Do not stop this work. Also keep an eye on the many new threads being generated by the racists and dhdoxies and lyiness, and report them as you see the same pattern developing. Already your work has exposed the racists and caused them to slow down their activity, but they are hiding temporarily, biding their time. There is no need for heavy censorship. The old archives handled racists with confrontation and refutation. The problem today is the extreme racists, and also the new thread creation tactics. If ausar get reports on new-threadism and racist content, he can take action to limit them!

Posts: 124 | From: Zurich | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

@Lioness, DHDoxie, so that the situation can be clarified, maybe you both might want to ask Ausar to confirm that you have different IP addresses? I did the same regarding the allegation that element and I were the same person - Ausar checked and confirmed that we don't have the same IP.

You are a real rookie in your mentality. The nature of this forum is anonymity ( and many forums on the internet-what are you new to this?) If you don't like that you should first post your picture and first and last name.

Anybody can make up some nonsense at anytime about another poster. So now the poster is supposed to answer it?
I should send a message to ausar to find out if I'm doxie or not?

In this forum somebody is allowed to have as many alternate member names as they want. For example Confirming Truth.
CT makes the greatest quantity of offensive threads but have you even mentioned him? I have made some but him any more.
You want to get rid of me because sometimes I expose people's bullshit.
Yet on the point of aliases CT has the right to have them and is allowed to have them.
Ausar violated the privacy of the forum by publically addressing a question about you being element. He shouldn't have done that in my opinion.
If someone has an issue with offensive posts they should send the links to ausar. He can then notice privately if some of them are the same person and then act accordingly.
Besides my operatives inform me that you have a computer at home under one account but use a different computer (possibly a lap top) with a separately paid account and different IP address (unbeknownst to ausar)
Anyway I get paid per thread and without me this website could get shut down.

All of this is nonsence. Either you have recent offensive posts to quote and link or you do not. Take up your career as a junior private investigator elsewhere and leave it to the professionals.

Look at all the threads and posts on page 1 and 2.
Either you have a problem with some of them and can quote and link them or not,
What people are really worried about, now that this racially offensive thread issue has come up, is that now there is a threat that posts that are racially offensive could get deleted
but it might also include such posts coming from the side they like. So now it's change the subject to a guessing game of who's who, something that does not violate the rules and irrelvant. See what you started?

List current racially offensive posts__________________________

put up or shutup

thanks,

lioness productions 2012-?

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From investigation of both dhdoxies and lioness's ip address it appears that both are many states removed from each other. Unless there is a method to mask one's ip online. I am sure such technology exists online.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
From investigation of both dhdoxies and lioness's ip address it appears that both are many states removed from each other. Unless there is a method to mask one's ip online. I am sure such technology exists online.

Thanks Ausar.

Claus, Lioness & I are not nor have we ever been the same person. I am a hill billy white woman living in Kentucky, Lioness as far as I know is a black woman. So far I have been accused of being Cass & now being Lioness LOL. Heck Cass even accused me of being black LOL.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

You are a real rookie in your mentality. The nature of this forum is anonymity ( and many forums on the internet-what are you new to this?) If you don't like that you should first post your picture and first and last name.

Anybody can make up some nonsense at anytime about another poster. So now the poster is supposed to answer it?

In this forum somebody is allowed to have as many alternate member names as they want. For example Confirming Truth.
CT makes the greatest quantity of offensive threads but have you even mentioned him? I have made some but him any more.
Yet on the point of aliases CT has the right to have them and is allowed to have them.
Ausar violated the privacy of the forum by publically addressing a question about you being element. He shouldn't have done that in my opinion.
If someone has an issue with offensive posts they should send the links to ausar. He can then notice privately if some of them are the same person and then act accordingly.
Besides my operatives inform me that you have a computer at home under one account but use a different computer (possibly a lap top) with a separately paid account and different IP address (unbeknownst to ausar)

All of this is nonsence. Either you have recent offensive posts to quote and link or you do not. Take up your career as a junior private investigator elsewhere and leave it to the professionals.

What people are really worried about, now that this racially offensive thread issue has come up, is that now there is a threat that posts that are racially offensive could get deleted
but it might also include such posts coming from the side they like. So now it's change the subject to a guessing game of who's who, something that does not violate the rules and irrelvant. See what you started?

put up or shutup

thanks,

Biitch, I asked on several occasions what exactly are your credentials - what books/scholarly publications have you authored. You failed to answer. You failed to answer because you're a paid troll. You average over thirty three troll post per day. Nobody has that amount of time unless they are chronically unemployed or on the payroll of some entity. Real scholars are public and accessible. Their work is open to scrutiny. They can be reached in one form or another via website, blog, email or phone. You choose to remain anonymous because you're a saboteur. If you had the IQ to write a scholarly publication on the silly @zz bullshiit you espouse on this forum, you would publish your work under your real identity and not some fictitious pen name. You know if you did that you would be busted out for the charlatan that you are. If somebody truly wanted to find out your identity they could. It's not that hard.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is absolutely wrong to do.
No other forums allow a moderator to give out information to other posters that two posters may or may not be in the same state.
This is unjustifed on any level.
And the person that asked a about doxies didn't even say that he had an offensive post. He simply was curious about private information and you gave it to him without any good reason.
CT has numerous aliases and alTakruri has two differnt names.
I have no problem with it, it's allowed and there's no rule against it or requiring a person to report it pubically. Therefore people have no business asking a moderator if two people are the same or not.

You really are a bad moderator for this

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Oh dear
Lioness in meltdown. I thought you were equipped to deal with chaotic environments...

I will say however that I didn't ask Ausar to state whether you and Dhdoxie share the same IP...what I asked was that, to clear up the comment made by Izkh, that YOU or DHDOXIE first ask Ausar to confirm that you don't share the same IP. I did the same thing when my identity came under scrutiny. I saw it as a chance to exonerate myself. You, however, have thrown a hissy fit. Why, I don't know. Dhdoxie took it in her stride and laughed it off.

Now that Ausar has clarified that you use different IPs, you might want to address the issue of the volume of your posts.

How do you sustain this?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Idiotic Thread of the Year candidate
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:

Thanks Ausar.

I am a hill billy white woman living in Kentucky,

That sounds so fake
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Biitch, I asked on several occasions what exactly are your credentials - what books/scholarly publications have you authored. You failed to answer. You failed to answer because you're a paid troll. You average over thirty three troll post per day. Nobody has that amount of time unless they are chronically unemployed or on the payroll of some entity. Real scholars are public and accessible. Their work is open to scrutiny. They can be reached in one form or another via website, blog, email or phone. You choose to remain anonymous because you're a saboteur. If you had the IQ to write a scholarly publication on the silly @zz bullshiit you espouse on this forum, you would publish your work under your real identity and not some fictitious pen name. You know if you did that you would be busted out for the charlatan that you are. If somebody truly wanted to find out your identity they could. It's not that hard.

Do you remember how evasive she was when I asked her - an apparent expert on Africa - whether she had actually been there? She eventually caved in and admitted that she hadn't. When I asked her whether she was black, she was likewise evasive. If someone asked me the above questions, I would answer them without a second thought. I've been to a score of African countries and have studied the history and politics of the continent to MA level, but I would NEVER assert my views with the same level of confidence that Lioness does.

Her evasiveness only fuels the suspicion that her online activities reflect some financial interest and that she only posts to inflame and raise the site's advertising profile.

I know we're going through economic hard times and that some people are morbidly indebted, but if the suspicions are correct, this is quite sick.

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@Lioness

posted 15 March, 2012 05:47 AM
Idiotic Thread of the Year candidate

It stands no chance against the rubbish you start.

BTW it's 11:10 am in London, and you've just recently posted the above comment. How do you manage to post at around 6am in the US?

That's going on the favourable assumption that you're on the East coast.

Who in their right mind logs on to an internet forum at 6am in the morning?

Could it be that you, or one of you, is located in a European or African timezone? Maybe Sweden, as Dana stated recently?

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@Lioness
Something about your post history log that I don't understand... post number 8 on the Lioness and DHDoxie thread is registered as your last comment on the thread...however, you also made a comment listed as post number 10...chronologically, I would have thought that post 10 would be listed as your last post and not post 8...so on the thread we get you at post #4, post#10 and then post #8...I'm sure it's nothing, just a system glitch or something. Below for people to see anyway

1 Lioness and DHDoxie
(post #8)
Ancient Egypt 15 March, 2012

2 White people make it all seem so Real
(post #90)

3 Caucasian Berber tribes? Still waiting for any one before the 16th century
(post #430) Ancient Egypt 15 March, 2012

4 The North-South relationship..Mahgreb and Sudan..
(post #209)

5 FEARLESS RESEARCHING EUROPEAN BLACKS WHO WERE THE NOBILITY (1100-1848)
(post #33)

6 Lioness and DHDoxie
(post #10)

7 FEARLESS RESEARCHING EUROPEAN BLACKS WHO WERE THE NOBILITY (1100-1848)
(post #34)

8 ROBERT BAUVAL NEW INTERVIEW EXPOSES ZAHI HAWASS AND BLACK EGYPT COVER UP BY THE WEST
(post #27)
Ancient Egypt 14 March, 2012

9 90 Iraqi teenagers stoned to death for ‘emo’ haircuts
(post #11)

10 Narmer Palette
(post #171)

11 Lioness and DHDoxie
(post #4)

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness, I apologize but I donot believe I exposed anything confidential about you. I probably should not have mentioned that you and Dhoxies were several states removed but I did this to clarify to the other posters that you and Dhoxies are not the same person. As you know several times in this forum's history people have posted under different alias' to make their argument appear popular.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness, I apologize but I donot believe I exposed anything confidential about you. I probably should not have mentioned that you and Dhoxies were several states removed but I did this to clarify to the other posters that you and Dhoxies are not the same person. As you know several times in this forum's history people have posted under different alias' to make their argument appear popular.

apology accepted.

hypothetical situation:
The same person posts under a different name to make their threads seem more popular or ideas in a post seem more popular. CT seems to be the prime example of this, aka Superman, Break-the Bull,Gigantic etc.

Currently multiple screen names is allowed.

That is why I protest talk about something that is allowed (also privacy issues)

But what if it was not allowed?
There could be a rule:

>only one name per member.

That would solve the "problem"

(Unless someone argues that is not a problem)
At the moment I'm not sure about it.

If such a rule was imposed somebody might have a hack to get around it. However it might be hard or costly and most people probably couldn't figure it out.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

put up or shutup

thanks,

Lying_ss why did you say I make racist comments. Is the term Svenska racist? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lzkh:
Even the old guard racists on ES were different. They came to debate different racist theories and debated with their evidence, give and take. They were not out creating mutiplle new threads with the same racist content, and they did not roam around the boards talking about 'negroids' every two minutes on a huge number of threads. In other words they did not harass the forums with multiple racist threads around the clock,or multiple replies that insertedmracist content to every thread. But things have changed in the last year and a half. This Lyiness roams the board at all hours, an attention whore, looking for attention, like a cheap streetwalker selling her wares trolls for attention up and down. Then she creates 5 or 6 new threads a day, and pumps up racist threads. The tactic is to act as if you are just asking questions, so as to keep up the traffic on the racist sections. These multiple threads are designed to drive out legitimate topics see, so people get upset and run away to esReloaded. That way the racists will control the boards. That'sexactly what they want, the removal of the kind of rebuttals that were done in the old days. That's the mission, their disinformation psy-ops mission.

OMG - so true, and stated so perfectly!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com