EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How about ignoring cassiterides?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How about ignoring cassiterides?
HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike some of the trolls of times past cassiterides is nothing close to a worthy foe. Why not ignore him? He's an intellectual eunuch who will probably off himself in the near future. Lets speed up the process a bit and just ignore him.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, finally someone get it.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heru
quote:
How about ignoring cassiterides?
Because most of us are bored or cruel and like to beat up on an intellectual retard??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy keeps repeating the same B.S. At least with folks like Evil Euro they had the courage to actually find up to date info.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked the same of the serious researchers here and they answered that in defeating his fcuktardation they were educating noobs and lurkers such as myself.
I do understand that approach but now I think there is a limit to his pathological redundancy.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^exactly
Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Heru
quote:
How about ignoring cassiterides?
Because most of us are bored or cruel and like to beat up on an intellectual retard??
 - You see you  -

[Smile] BRADA it was soooooooo nice to be home...even if it was a short stay... *sigh*

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com