EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BINGO! Hobbes and the overthrow of Europe's black monarchies by whites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BINGO! Hobbes and the overthrow of Europe's black monarchies by whites
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Egmond. You did it! Your above discovery (within a black context) of Thomas Hobbes’ Leviathan shows the confluence of the most significant facts of history since the birth of Christ and those that saw world order and dominance pass from black hands to white.

[ I ] THE EUROPEAN MONARCH’S BLACK / NEGRO / AFRICAN FACE: Seán Molloy of the Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University speaks of the:
Stuart-like face crowned with sovereign authority over the indistinct mass that constitutes the Commonwealth.

Article here: http://www.watsoninstitute.org/infopeace/911/article.cfm?id=66 (download and save it!)

That “Stuart-like face” was a black face as seen in the Stuarts below. With the full nose and lips of the African, Hobbes’ head portrays the divine king as a black monarch of Europe through the first 2/3rds of the Middle Ages. Below are the Stuarts (which means black):

The Blue-Blood Stuarts

-

[ II ] Political thought of the Leviathan: the Leviathan was the giant footprint in the establishment of modern state where the Divine Monarch embodying the mass of society was the source of both political and spiritual order.

In reality, when human societies were tribal (with 20, 30, 50 people) and the shaman its head, the shaman was in the role of king and center of political and spiritual power and when Egypt emerged from African tribal societies, the pharoah was cast in the role of shaman and the center of political and spiritual power and eventually these ideas travelled to Bronze Age Europe (for another thread)

[ III ] Overthrow of the Divine Right of Kings: The time eventually emerged when the Divine Right of Kings was challenged in countries throughout Europe. But, it was white masses against the black aristocrisy.

Again, thanks to Egmond for the research that allows us to train a telescope back to that age in history and unravel the events that (with the Germanic migrations into Europe) created a new population that felt competitive with the established order and overthrew it (also happened in 1st century Rome when the Germanic army paid by the black Romans to ptotect them killed the king and took land and power).

This happened in Italy. The d’Medici were black and also the most powerful banking force in Italy and the inventors of double-entry bookkeeping but they were run out of Italy. In France, the French Revolution saw the guillotining of the royalty but go back to the early middle ages and earlier and the French aristocrats and monarchs were black.

Through the Inquisition, genocide on Moors and believe me, there were hundreds of thousands if not millions of blacks not Moors who were wiped-out during the Germanic Migration Period and other conflagrations.

Blacks monarchs, black society, and black social order were overturned in Prague, Ireland, Scotland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands. You name the place.

The above in a nutshell, are the three forces whose interplay resulted in the bloody revolution that saw a change in world order and the lies to justify it and cover their tracks.

Thanks again to Egmond. Keep up the good research. But Dr. Winters, Mighty Mike, Iron Lion, Sista Truth n' Light, Brotha Brada, and our new colleague Malibudusul have all played and will continue to play a role in bringing in new truths.

The Habsburgs

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-05-D.eas.ghe.85-000-20-10-00.html

The Tudors

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-68.html
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-68.html

Bohemia (Prague)

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-32a.html

Kings of Hungary, Bohemia (Prague) and the Holy Roman Empire

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-32.html

King James who brought us the Bible

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-02-SL.edi-89-066-20-10-00_King.James.I..1566-1625.jpg

Whites have an inferiority complex as Dr. Winters notes, and have done terrible things in history; but cover it with glorious deeds which are lies.

Their true history for the most part is hidden away. Every now and then we can get a glimpse of the unglorious, even gory truth:

-

Their true history mostly from like 800 BC to 1500 AD was as a migratory, nomadic, warlike people who entered Europe from the north and created destruction, havoc, and chaos wherever they went stealing land, property, homes, farms, cattle from the indigenous people and gradually establishing themselves over the coming centuries.

Germany itself didn't become a single nation until around 1825!!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marc,
thank you for
When I have time
I search and study the real story.

image from the Sarajevo Haggadah

http://www.jewishtreats.org/2011/04/beauty-of-book.html

-

Khazars was black people?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"During World War II, the manuscript was hidden from the Nazis"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarajevo_Haggadah

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Egmond, Marc, who do we thank when an a covert black person is discovered in European art? Is it Hobbes or the artist who did the art?

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
This channel is
wonderful
watch all the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HistoryOfTheGreat

The Dark Ages Germany Vol 3 PT11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhBL-Vubys&list=UU9iub0kprywQo3YjfFACNmw&index=37&feature=plcp

The Dark Ages (England) Vol.3 PT10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ms_spU_tYE&list=UU9iub0kprywQo3YjfFACNmw&index=40&feature=plcp

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Malibudusul, the youtubes brilliantly show the presence and at times dominance (in earlier history before the Germanic migrations) of blacks in Medieval Europe. Before whites arrived, they had total dominance.

Same sad story. The major reason for our decline was infighting amongst ourselves.

Exceptional insights and history.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Black Man
 -

All Black People
Arrest of King Richard II of England.

-

Detail: King Richard II, Trinity Episcopal Church--Detroit MI
This is the sculpted head of King Richard II of England, the last of the Plantagenets. He was deposed as King of England in 1399, after a dispute with several English lords. He is also the subject of one of Shakespeare's plays, "The Tragedy of King Richard the Second." It is located at the Trumbull Avenue porch of Trinity Episcopal Church.

The sculptor of this head was Edward Wagner. His most notable work may be the architectural sculpture of Anthony Wayne and other historical figures at the pediment of the Wayne County Building in downtown Detroit.

-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71288712@N00/368745476/

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Diop did test to know if there was
melanin in mummies.
scientifically proven
the mummies have melanin.

Someone should do a test in
antique paintings of europe
to prove scientifically
that have been whitened!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005382;p=1

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Rylands Haggadah 1988 HAGG
The Rylands Haggadah: a Medieval Sephardi Masterpiece in Facsimile; introduction, notes on the illuminations, transcription, and English translation by Raphael Loewe. (New York: Abrams, 1988).

The Rylands Haggadah is an illuminated manuscript from mid-14th century Catalonia (northeast Spain). The original is held by the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.

wonderful
image of a black man with red armor holding a sword
 -

http://www.pitts.emory.edu/collections/exhibits/haggadah/index.cfm

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Malibudusul, you have excellent instincts for finding rare and relevant documents and art forms depicting blacks.

They are there for everyone, black or white, to find, but you are the only one who does. I've seen your work going back far into the BC as well.

You have a nose for history and the eyes of a hawk.

You are someone to watch. If I'm not mistaken, you just came on the scene last spring. In the span of less than a year, you are throwing punches and landing them like a heavy-weight champ.

Research-wise, you are a young Muhammed Ali flying like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

You are formidable. I hope you become a prolific author like some of the black greats of history.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Indeed Marc.

Malibudusul is the new whiz kid on the block..

Keep the fire burning!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Moors protecting their home and homeland from intruders, invaders.

Keep in mind that Phoenicians were, by phenotype, black / African / Negro and Europa was the name of a Phoenician princess abducted by Zeus, the god of the sunburned Ethiopians and in the earliest phases portrayed as black himself:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-18a.html

These were evidently the days preceding the overthrow of black by white in Europe.

--------------------

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
marc,
Thank you,
when I
have learned
a lot
I want to do a site
too.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

King George III

-

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

The Tudors

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-68.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Mike, I got this from the site you recommended we join. Actually, I registered yesterday.

The Black Genocide Event in Britain

Understanding that this is not a history or research forum, I beg your indulgence, in that because many of you are of Caribbean heritage you may be able to indirectly assist me. As you can see from the background information below, many of the prisoners of war were sold to America and the Caribbean Islands as indentured servants.

My hope is that some of you might have knowledge of home folks doing research in related fields, or know of families who have traced their linage back to Europe. Of particular interest would be Black people in that time, who were slave owners or notable in some way on the islands of Barbados, St. Kitts, Antigua, and Jamaica. The thinking being that exiled Blacks would be educated, or at the least, knowledgeable of how British society worked, and thus able to take advantage of that knowledge in their situation.

I am hoping that perhaps others that I have contacted might run across some authentic images of the people involved on the continent, as certainly all authentic images in Britain were likely destroyed. My hope here is in assembling pictures and histories of the indentured servant people. Please address any leads that you may have to me at Realhistoryww.com or Admin@realhistoryww.com

BACKGROUND:

In researching the absence of the indigenous Blacks of Europe in the modern era, I have established that the "Thirty Years War" (1618–1648) against the Black Habsberg dynasty in Germany, was the "Black Genocide Event" in continental Europe. And I have come to believe that the English Civil Wars against the Black Stuart dynasty in Britain, is the companion "Black Genocide Event" in Britain.

Material:

A study of the settlement of England and the tribal origin of the Old English people: by Thomas William Shore (1906)
Chapter - Our Darker Forefathers.

Quote: The Old English term for the darker-complexioned Britons brown men or black men Wealas. (Wealas - which is what the new Anglo-Saxon people called the native Celtic inhabitants of England). There is another old word used by the Anglo-Saxons to denote black or brown-black the word sweart. The personal names Suart and Sueart (Stuart/Stewart) may have been derived from this word, and may have originally denoted people of a dark-brown or black complexion. The so-called black men of the Anglo-Saxon period probably included some of the darker Wendish people among them, immigrants or descendants of people of the same race as the ancestors of the Sorbs (Wends) of Lausatia (a region on the territory of Germany and Poland) on the borders of Saxony and Prussia at the present day (Germany). Some of the darker Wends may well have been among the Black Vikings referred to in the Irish annals.

-

The English Civil Wars

The English Civil Wars (1642–1651) was a series of armed conflicts and political machinations between Parliamentarians (Roundheads) and Royalists (Cavaliers). The first (1642–46) and second (1648–49) civil wars pitted the supporters of King Charles I against the supporters of the Long Parliament, while the third war (1649–51) saw fighting between supporters of King Charles II and supporters of the Rump Parliament. The Civil War ended with the Parliamentary victory at the Battle of Worcester on 3 September 1651.

The Civil War led to the trial and execution of Charles I, the exile of his son, Charles II, and replacement of English monarchy with first, the Commonwealth of England (1649–53), and then with a Protectorate (1653–59), under Oliver Cromwell's personal rule. The monopoly of the Church of England on Christian worship in England ended with the victors consolidating the established Protestant Ascendancy in Ireland. Constitutionally, the wars established the precedent that an English monarch cannot govern without Parliament's consent, although this concept was legally established only with the Glorious Revolution later in the century.

A political crisis that followed the death of Cromwell in 1658 resulted in the restoration of the monarchy, and Charles II was invited to return to Britain. On 29 May 1660, his 30th birthday, he was received in London to public acclaim. After 1660, all legal documents were dated as if Charles had succeeded his father as king in 1649.

King Charles I (Charles Stuart)

Charles I (Charles Stuart) (19 November 1600 – 30 January 1649) was King of England, King of Scotland, and King of Ireland from 27 March 1625 until his execution in 1649. Religious conflicts permeated Charles's reign. Notably his failure to aid Protestant forces during the Thirty Years' War.

Note: Charles I was later canonized as Saint Charles Stuart and King Charles the Martyr by the Church of England and is venerated throughout the Anglican Communion.

Charles II Successor was his brother, King James II of England (James VII of Scotland and James II of Ireland).

James II & VII

James II & VII (14 October 1633 – 16 September 1701) was King of England and King of Ireland as James II and King of Scotland as James VII, from 6 February 1685. He was the last Catholic monarch to reign over the Kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Members of Britain's political and religious elite increasingly opposed him for being pro-French and pro-Catholic, and for his designs on becoming an absolute monarch. When he produced a Catholic heir, the tension exploded, and leading nobles called on William III of Orange (his son-in-law and nephew) to land an invasion army from the Netherlands, which he did. James fled England (and thus was held to have abdicated) in the Glorious Revolution of 1688. He was replaced by William of Orange who became king as William III, ruling jointly with his wife (James's daughter) Mary II. Thus William and Mary, both Protestants, became joint rulers in 1689. James made one serious attempt to recover his crowns, when he landed in Ireland in 1689 but, after the defeat of the Jacobite forces by the Williamite forces at the Battle of the Boyne in the summer of 1690, James returned to France. He lived out the rest of his life as a pretender at a court sponsored by his cousin and ally, King Louis XIV.

The Glorious Revolution

The Glorious Revolution, also called the Revolution of 1688, is the overthrow of King James II of England (James VII of Scotland and James II of Ireland) by a union of English Parliamentarians with the Dutch stadtholder William III of Orange-Nassau (William of Orange). William's successful invasion of England with a Dutch fleet and army led to his ascending the English throne as William III of England jointly with his wife Mary II of England.

The DEAD
(Remembering that Blacks were the Catholics).

In England, a conservative estimate is that roughly 100,000 people died from war-related disease during the three civil wars. Historical records count 84,830 dead from the wars themselves. Counting in accidents and the two Bishops' wars, an estimate of 190,000 dead is achieved.

Figures for Scotland are more unreliable and should be treated with greater caution. Casualties include the deaths of prisoners-of-war in conditions that accelerated their deaths, with estimates of 10,000 prisoners not surviving or not returning home (8,000 captured during and immediately after the Battle of Worcester were deported to New England, Bermuda and the West Indies to work for landowners as indentured labourers). There are no figures to calculate how many died from war-related diseases, but if the same ratio of disease to battle deaths from English figures is applied to the Scottish figures, a not unreasonable estimate of 60,000 people is achieved.

Figures for Ireland are described as "miracles of conjecture". Certainly the devastation inflicted on Ireland was unbelievable, with the best estimate provided by Sir William Petty, the father of English demography. Although Petty's figures are the best available, they are still acknowledged as being tentative. They do not include the estimate of 40,000 driven into exile, some of whom served as soldiers in European continental armies, while others were sold as indentured servants to New England and the West Indies. Many of those sold to landowners in New England eventually prospered, but many of those sold to landowners in the West Indies were worked to death. Petty estimates that 112,000 Protestants were killed through plague, war and famine, and that 504,000 Catholics were killed, giving an estimated total of 618,000 dead.

These estimates indicate that England suffered a 3.7% loss of population, Scotland a loss of 6%, while Ireland suffered a loss of 41% of its population. Putting these numbers into the context of other catastrophes helps to understand the devastation to Ireland in particular. The Great Hunger of 1845–1852 resulted in a loss of 16% of the population, while during the Second World War the population of the Soviet Union fell by 16%.

http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/black-roots-village/108237-black-genocide-event-britain.html

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com