EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DNA "True Blanco" Challenge for Afrocentrics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DNA "True Blanco" Challenge for Afrocentrics
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious as to why an offensive that doesn't force white to prove similarly a "true blanco" society.

1. We know that the purest of European lineages are now extinct. I am curious if Neanderthals and Cro Magnons ever produced a "civilization" by Eurocentric standards. If not, then Pure European/African hybrids are at best responsible from a Eurocentric standpoint. Something to consider.

2. But, to go more on the offensive, prove that civilizations often deemed white have significant mixture in DNA(preferably) before, around the start of or during their their hey-days like Greece, Italy and Spain and Portugal. Keep in mind some will argue mixture is due to slave populations, so it's probably better to find DNA figures if possible that predate this. It may be of benefit to focus on Mediterranean societies and maybe the Levant (I remembered Cassy mentioning Sumeria). If my history serves me, the Meds would be inspirations for more northwestern European civilizations (like Rome). We won't focus on Egypt for the moment. Rather, just as black civilizations are discarded on the basis that they may potentially be of mixed genetics (the "true negro" argument), demonstrate if possible other civilizations that whites.

Try not to rely on stereotypical facial features that are considered "Negroid" if possible. It'd be great if we could focus on genetics or even tropical body plans if possible. I don't want to rely on facial stereotypical features.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com