EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Pre-Islamic Muurs of England - A Photo Fiesta

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Pre-Islamic Muurs of England - A Photo Fiesta
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/icons-of-the-black-saints-of-the-british-isles-and-ireland-the-pre-islamic-muurs-of-england/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A picture depicting the numerous black and brown saints who used to own and rule the British Isles. The period covered by the personalities depicted in the picture, ranges from 50 AD to 1450 AD. After 1450 AD in England and the rest of the British Isles, the Muurish dominance became increasing precarious, and over the coming centuries was completely usurped, by the tribes of the pale skin ones living there today.

Then their presence and history was systematically erased. Sooner or later their memory faded away tosuch an extent that it sounded like insanity to speak about early black Britain.

But truth suppressed even for 2000 years still remains the truth. The early Muurs of Britain are telling their story. Through artefacts, bones, paintings, religious liturgy, genetics, anthropology, archeology, linguistics and a host of other disciplines, the truth is gradually spreading across the world.

The truth is, that for many thousands of years, Muurs, the so-called black people of today, owned and lived on the British Isles. Until the intrusion of the pale ones, who came in first as stragglers, co-habited as neighbours then eventually took over the land from the aboriginal Muurish Britons.

Note the images above, recall they are iconic images of the Churches of England and Ireland, note their ethnicity, note their colour, reflect on this, those images of Brown and Black Muurs that you see therein are truly representative of the earliest British people.

Black man, who are you?

Think!

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/icons-of-the-black-saints-of-the-british-isles-and-ireland-the-pre-islamic-muurs-of-england/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
King Oswald, an ancient British man

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-kingly-saints-of-england-scotland-and-wales-the-original-muurish-aboriginals-of-britain-by-o guejiofo-annu/

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Elizabeth the Martyr

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
St Coleman of Lindisfarne:

-

Coleman, blackman. Coal, black....

Black "virgin" British [Big Grin]

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Bro Iron, note the similarity in style between the negritos (also the Byzantine and Russian style with large foreheaded negritos - I guess San/Bushmen?) in this and your first picture:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16-800-00-45.html

-

Mike had a thread with some nice, similar images as in your first picture.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Marc

When I stumbled across the pictures I posted above, the first thing that flashed through my mind was your work "Celtic Negritos of the last judgment" above.

If I never saw that your work, the scales then on my eyes, would have still prevented me from noticing the powerful information locked up in that British Saints picture.

All very interesting. And yes, I have seen some of Mike's collection too. Great gallery.

You know, it is important we find all of those pictures and publicize them. The more people see them, the more they will jump free from the false spell of the western historians and media.

This freedom will be bought with truth embedded in images and symbols. Because they enslaved our minds with falsehood covered in images and symbols.

The more we publish the more they fall...

--------------------
Lionz

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com