EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Euronuts at it again with the Egyptomania> Katy Perry video Dark Horse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Euronuts at it again with the Egyptomania> Katy Perry video Dark Horse
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

-

-

-

-
 -
Washington as a Freemason, J. H. Powers & Co. Fraternity Publishers, 1870.

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katie perry was careful to include a black Pharaoh in the video. She also have an Asian pharaoh and white Pharaoh. There are blue/black skin soldiers. The Europeans degraded sacred Egyptian symbols like the pyramid, eye of Horus, the Ankh etc. Those symbols are associated in the West with immorality, illuminati, occultism and entertainment etc.

Egyptian tribes like the Tuatha de Danaan, the Kamry and others migrated to the British Isle in Ancient time. According to Gerald Massey the English language is Egyptian. the Druid or Duru Idu priests of Britain probably originated in Egypt or West Africa. some of the British isle people are probably bleach out black people.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be ridiculous the lioness. This is a video of people (who happens to be Americans) dressing up as Ancient Egyptians with some AE props. It was done for artistic and entertaining purpose. Not an attempt to deny the African identity or the African indigenous origin of Ancient Egyptians. Which have been confirmed lately by science.

-  -

Ramses III determined to be E1b1a common in Sub-Saharan Africans: Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study

The Ancient Egyptian state had an indigenous African origin: Body Size, Skeletal Biomechanics, Mobility and Habitual Activity from the Late Palaeolithic to the Mid-Dynastic Nile Valley.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
[QB] Don't be ridiculous the lioness. This is a video of people (who happens to be Americans) dressing up as Ancient Egyptians with some AE props. It was done for artistic and entertaining purpose. Not an attempt to deny the African identity or the African indigenous origin of Ancient Egyptians. Which have been confirmed lately by science.

yet you still feel compelled to post the DNA Tribes charts just in case anybody might think the AEs looked like Katy Perry
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[QB] Don't be ridiculous the lioness. This is a video of people (who happens to be Americans) dressing up as Ancient Egyptians with some AE props. It was done for artistic and entertaining purpose. Not an attempt to deny the African identity or the African indigenous origin of Ancient Egyptians. Which have been confirmed lately by science.

yet you still feel compelled to post the DNA Tribes charts just in case anybody might think the AEs looked like Katy Perry
Well, it was thought that way for a long time by many people. It's only recently that aDNA data and further archeological findings (Nabta Playa, etc) confirmed the indigenous black African origin of Ancient Egyptians.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
 -
 -
The autosomal genetic profile of the Ancient Egyptians mummies (top) are more prevalent in the modern genetic geographical regions at the bottom

--------------> http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393 <--------------------------------

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf‎

Of course, I meant to post the JAMA study on the 18th Dynasty mummies not the BMJ/Ramses III one.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
thanks I've never seen that report before

wink

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
thanks I've never seen that report before

You've seen it, but have you read it? It doesn't seem to sometimes when I read your posts. Anyway, I know you started this thread, but I post for other people too who may stumble on this thread.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USA President George Washington and other founding fathers like Alexander Hamilton probably had a brown skins color similar to the European nobility.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lyrics:

KATY PERRY LYRICS

Oh, no.

[Juicy J:]
Yeah
Ya'll know what it is
Katy Perry
Juicy J, aha.
Let's rage

[Katy Perry:]
I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
‘Cause I, I’m capable of anything
Of anything and everything

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
But down to earth
If you choose to walk away, don’t walk away

It’s in the palm of your hand now baby
It’s a yes or no, no maybe
So just be sure before you give it all to me
All to me, give it all to me

Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine (love trippin')
There’s no going back

[Juicy J - Rap Verse]
Uh
She’s a beast
I call her Karma (come back)
She eats your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer (woo)
Be careful
Try not to lead her on
Shorty’s heart is on steroids
Cause her love is so strong
You may fall in love
When you meet her
If you get the chance you better keep her
She's sweet as pie but if you break her heart
She'll turn cold as a freezer
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
I’m gon’ put her in a coma
Woo!
Damn I think I love her
Shorty so bad, I’m sprung and I don’t care
She ride me like a roller coaster
Turned the bedroom into a fair (a fair!)
Her love is like a drug
I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil' mama so dope
I messed around and got addicted

Boy, you should know what you're falling for (you should know)
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse (like a dark horse)
Are you ready for, ready for (ready for)
A perfect storm, perfect storm (a perfect storm)
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine (mine)
There’s no going back

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know?

Katy Perry Dark Horse video 'portrays blasphemy'!?

quote:
Katy Perry has been accused by some Muslims of "portraying blasphemy" in the video for her single Dark Horse.

The video features the pop star as an Egyptian queen who transforms suitors into sand by disintegrating them.

Shazad Iqbal, from Bradford, has started an online petition for it to be removed from YouTube after he spotted one of the suitors wearing a pendant with the Arabic word for God on it.

More than 60,000 people have signed the petition, saying the clip is offensive.

Explaining his reasons for starting the petition, Mr Iqbal wrote: "At 01:15 into the video Dark Horse a man is shown being burned, whilst wearing a pendant (also burned) forming the word Allah.

"Blasphemy is clearly conveyed in the video, since Katy Perry (who appears to be representing an opposition of God) engulfs the believer and the word God in flames."

He added: "Using the name of God in an irrelevant and distasteful manner would be considered inappropriate by any religion.

"My only request is to all artists in the music industry: You have wealth, fame and success - please do not use the foundations of other religions in a mockery to carry out your fame."

-
One of Perry's suitors is disintegrated while wearing a pendant with Allah, the Arabic word for God, on it

As well as the UK, signatories have come from countries including Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco, Lebanon and the US.

However, some of the 60,000 petitioners have posted spam and offensive messages against the petition.

In a follow-up post, Mr Iqbal said he had not started the campaign "to cause controversy or to cause hate but rather to gain support in having the video removed", and asked those posting comments to "please write thoughtfully".

Gregoire Singer from Switzerland wrote: "I'm a tolerant Muslim, but there are limits to ignorance, which here leads to blasphemous acts. It's a matter of respect."

Mohamed Maan, from the Netherlands, added: "I am offended as a Muslim. It shows no respect. You can compare the feeling to someone burning a picture of somebody you love dearly."

While Ayesha Akthar, from London, said: "[I] used to like her songs before but now I have deleted them all from my MP3 player and laptop."

The Dark Horse video has attracted more than 34 million views since it premiered on YouTube on 20 February.

Perry grew up in a devout Christian home, and both of her parents are Pentecostal ministers.

The singer began singing Christian gospel music before launching a pop career.

She recently told Marie Claire magazine she does not identify with any particular religion, but feels "a deep connection with God".

"I pray all the time—for self-control, for humility. There's a lot of gratitude in it. Just saying 'thank you' sometimes is better than asking for things," she added.

Perry's record label and YouTube have yet to respond to BBC requests for a comment on the petition.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-26359917
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hAVEN;T seen video, but a standard convention is that
they usually kill the black guy off early if a white
woman is involved, among other things. Is this the case?

-
The obligatory, "early disappearing negro" or minority guy?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you are unable to use the link in th first post?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com