EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » They are finally showing graphic photos of a bloodied Zimmerman (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: They are finally showing graphic photos of a bloodied Zimmerman
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little too late, although, I think they are preparing the public for Zimmerman's release on bail.

Race war is on. Blacks are beyond reason and rational at this stage. They are tasting blood and Zimmerman is on the menu.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5FYUavOWSp

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
a little too late, although, I think they are preparing the public for Zimmerman's release on bail.

Race war is on. Blacks are beyond reason and rational at this stage. They are tasting blood and Zimmerman is on the menu.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5FYUavOWSp

- You might want to wipe away all the drool that has pooled all over your keyboard the way you're salivating deh....

hmmmm....  - and should this race war occur that you're so eagerly champing at the bit for like a racehorse ready to leave the gate and run the Derby...when you walk down the street, which side will take one look at you and buss shot inna yuh rass eeeeeeeeehhhhhh

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone can see that you are a filthy liar with a mental disorder! You make up all these fake names and talk to yourself in them. You create a title using the word blood so that people will click it and that is your life! Its really sad! You are a pathetic excuse for a human being!
Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!! I love your patois [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
buss shot inna yuh rass eeeeeeeeehhhhhh

-

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
2nd Twitter account photo

-

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)
April 20, 2012
George Zimmerman surprised a Florida court today by taking the stand and apologizing to the parents of Trayvon Martin, who were sitting in the courtroom during Zimmerman's bond hearing.

"I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit older than I was," Zimmerman said addressing Martin's family directly.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Now that is something, eh?

Zimmerman although with a Jewish name is actually a light skin Muur....

We may find it in our hearts to forgive...though the loss was grievious.

That is life eh?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

That is life eh?

Zimmerman is half Peruvian.
Peruvians are genetically more distant from Africans than are Europeans

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^^You honestly think these people are capable of forgiving? Nah, not at all. Vengeance is in their heart. Zimmerman is dead man walking. It is a lose/lose situation for him. It's no longer about justice at this stage. If he walks, he is marked, if he is imprisoned he is marked. I'm sure he regrets shooting that kid. This is a wake up call for all non-Black Americans. Think twice before shooting a black youth, even if your life is in danger.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

That is life eh?

There are alot of Peruvians who have african ancestry

-

Immortal technique Afro-Peruvian

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

- And? Please iyah... Unfortunately, this kind of photo pose- raising up the middle finger to the camera- has become a fad for many teenagers (hell, and young adults, and older adults smh), Black, yte, and others....female as much as male...far from just young Black Males are posing with obscene gestures...I seet far too often on the net smh....tasteless but meaningless to the matter at hand...

-

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Is the prosecutor guilty of professional misconduct and possibly perjuring herself?

"An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/20/Dershowitz-prosecution-immoral

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

- And? Please iyah... Unfortunately, this kind of photo pose- raising up the middle finger to the camera- has become a fad for many teenagers (hell, and young adults, and older adults smh), Black, yte, and others....female as much as male...far from just young Black Males are posing with obscene gestures...I seet far too often on the net smh....tasteless but meaningless to the matter at hand...

-

-

-

You are right about that Truth, Heck I have pics of myself giving the camera a double bird and I'm White LOL. Of course I did it being silly & because I'm a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan (Austin 3:16 baby LOL) LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Is the prosecutor guilty of professional misconduct and possibly perjuring herself?

"An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/20/Dershowitz-prosecution-immoral

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:

The amount of afro-Peruvians should not be mistaken for Brazilian demographics. They comprise amout 2% of the Peruvian population.
Afro Americans in the U.S. represent about 13% of the U.S. population.

Also there is no such thing as a Muur. It's a made up word that Africans never called themselves

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The amount of afro-Peruvians should not be mistaken for Brazilian demographics. They comprise amout 2% of the Peruvian population.

Also there is no such thing as a Muur. It's a made up word that Africans never called themselves

You could also argue that there is no such thing as a African because the people on the continent never use to called themselves that
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

You could also argue that there is no such thing as a African because the people on the continent never use to called themselves that
"Africa" is a word that has been largely accepted by people iwho live in Africa.
"Muur" is a word virtully unknown to people who live in Africa and does not represent a geographical term either.
You cannot find the word "Muur" in any media on the web or published in any form from an African country.
It's made up by Americans

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
 -

-

-

-

You are right about that Truth, Heck I have pics of myself giving the camera a double bird and I'm White LOL. Of course I did it being silly & because I'm a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan (Austin 3:16 baby LOL) LOL.
You seet...and most normal teenagers get into lil ish they're not sposed to...experiment w/ a lil ganja, smoking cigs, etc...skip school...detention or suspension...write on stuff not sposed to...put on airs, if you know what I mean...yte or Black youths (since this is a Black/yte discussion [Roll Eyes] *not @ you* ) , most get into a lil something something here and there (we are talking the lil normal teen stuff here, ok)...as adults we forget about the normal irritating part of teenage behavior/youths growing up...be it the hood or ghetto or suburb or city or country it no matter teens are teens for the most part..the ish teens shouldn't do but do anyway because it's part of being a teenager: getting into ish sometimes smh...like either we didn't indulge in any of it/do some things we weren't sposed to sometimes, or didn't know other teens who did...please smh lol...

and I would explain some of this to my youths while I was punishing them [Big Grin] (back when they were teenagers doing what they had no business at times, they are adults now lol)

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

That is life eh?

Skunt

Learn to read:

quote:
Just beneath the surface of most scholars’ research on the ethno-racial composition of Spanish-speaking America lies a definitive connection between the African Diaspora and the Latin American identity. Although to a lesser extent, this is also true of Portuguese-speaking Brazil––the existence of African-related people and their role as an integral part of the total Latin ethnicity currently appears to be more readily accepted and discussed in Brazil than in other Latin American countries. Afro-Peruvians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Venezuelans, Afro-Uruguayans, or Afro-Mexicans––to name just a few––are rarely openly acknowledged in most of Spanish-speaking Latin America.....
http://www.cambriapress.com/cambriapress.cfm?template=4&bid=397

-

Your gibberish above is just your albino cagotic formulaic magical spell.

But we the first peoples of the world, the Muurs we know ourselves, we know our children, and we know the cagots.

Your days of hexing, lying, and spelling and confusion, are over, cagot skunt. [Big Grin]

Move aside for the the Muurs!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

True teachings mi lord, true doctrines... [Smile]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
 -
2nd Twitter account photo

-

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)
April 20, 2012
George Zimmerman surprised a Florida court today by taking the stand and apologizing to the parents of Trayvon Martin, who were sitting in the courtroom during Zimmerman's bond hearing.

"I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit older than I was," Zimmerman said addressing Martin's family directly.

Oh dear, Grumman you think the pic is real? [Big Grin]

If they are true then there goes the lawyer's big pay check in the civil suit, easy money for the parents and Sharpton et al. will get an ear full from the Democratic Party strategists at HQs for fuking up yet again. This time giving the GOP more ammo in an election year.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhbP7btOR643VIK7qB

so the photo was taken 3 minutes after he killed trayvon by some random person before the police had even arrived

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't follow someone, kill them and call it self-defense, if that person is defending himself.

Martin was shot 70 yards away from the rear door of his father home.

Zimmerman got out of his car and ran up on Martin. (stalk and run up on a wild tiger and see what happens)

Ok we have a pic of his head, but we also have an unarmed
teenager dead.

If Zimmerman would have followed the dispatcher orders, this would not be an issue.

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon in the leg, arms, etc. We also don't know what Zimmerman was on.

Glad the courts have it. I still expect him to be acquited but this is due process. This is the way our justice system should work.

Let his peers decide if he is guilty!

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
[QB] Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon in the leg, arms, etc.

If some one who is taller than you is on top of you beating your head on the ground and you have a gun are you obligated not shoot them in a vital spot?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So based on the reactions to recent developments the new line seems to be, ok, yes he may have been beaten up, but he asked for it. [Eek!] How far we have come from the "coon" remark and a little kid with the skittles shot for wearing a hoodie and being black.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
[QB] Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon in the leg, arms, etc.

If some one who is taller than you is on top of you beating your head on the ground and you have a gun are you obligated not shoot them in a vital spot?
Zimmerman could have just followed the dispatcher orders and went home or let the police handle it. Zimmerman went looking for action and found it. Anyway you slice it Martin had every right to defend himself.

The hunter stalked its prey, prey is not as weak as hunter thinks, prey bites back. Hunter is stunned, hunter feels he has every right because he is carrying a gun and prey is not. Who is the real animal in this story....

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
What do you think Martin was "defending" himself from?
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
What do you think Martin was "defending" himself from?

Who saw Who first,

Who was following who,

Who called the police,

Who advised Zimmerman not to follow,

Who gets out of car,

Who also ends ups 70 yards away from Martin father rear door,

Who has the gun,

Who is on the ground dead,

Who was going home,

Who was unarmed,

Who went out to store to get candy,

Who was on the phone with girlfriend, minding his own business,

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Please try to keep up. What was he "defending" himself from? State specifically what you think he had to "defend" himself from?
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Well I can play this game also, Who do you think was the aggressor? And its clear who he was defending himself from.

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Let try this since you have a soft spot for Zimmerman,

Scenario:

12 year old girl gets followed by man, man attacks 12 year old girl, girl finds a pipe on the ground, some how she gets loose starts hitting her attacker with pipe, she does not stop because she is scared, attacker is on his back bleeding from back of head.
Attacker pulls out gun shoots girl, says it was self defense, Who is defending them self? WHO IS THE AGGRESSOR?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Neferefre:
Well I can play this game also, Who do you think was the aggressor? And its clear who he was defending himself from.

I don't know. But what game? You said he was defending himself. What was defending himself from, its an easy question. You think Zimmerman threw the first punch? You think following someone and asking them what they are doing here warrants "defending"?
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I don't know. But what game? You said he was defending himself. What was defending himself from, its an easy question. You think Zimmerman threw the first punch? You think following someone and asking them what they are doing here warrants "defending"?
When did Zimmerman become a police to ask someone what they are doing anywhere? Neighborhood watch means exactly what it is. Why did Zimmerman have a gun? I thought Neighborhood watch are suppose to be unarmed.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
So I'm not going to get an answer. [Roll Eyes]
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
So I'm not going to get an answer. [Roll Eyes]

am I [Smile]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Zimmerman seems to claim he stopped following Trayvon when 911 told him not to.
He claims after he lost track of Trayvon came up to him from behind, Trayvon now following him at this point, that Trayvon knocked him to the ground, said "you're going to die tonight" (Zimmerman's father claims), and began banging his head on the ground.
It may or may not have happened that way but it is possible it did.
Trayvon may have been mad that he felt he had been profiled earlier and also mad about sensing black people get unfairly profiled in general and he may have decided to go up to Zimmerman and beat him senseless.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
^ The irony of this happening.........against Martin story, its not what you know, but what you can prove. No matter the cut on Zimmerman head it really does not introduce anything new to the case, because its what he said all along and he was still arrested. He has to prove he did not hunt and kill an unarmed man.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

-

-

Yeah, they use this to prove what?

Sticking up the middle is what a lot of people do. Specially young kids. So that pic is absolutely irrelevant.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
 -

-

-

-

Yeah, they use this to prove what?

Sticking up the middle is what a lot of people do. Specially young kids. So that pic is absolutely irrelevant.

I guess there is nothing that says you (Martin) are guilty like a middle finger picture...LOL............I guess Zimmerman previous criminal charges have nothing on a middle finger...LOl. The stuff they come up with.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
These pictures (along with account name and history) are going arouse interest because they are undermining the carefully crafted image that we got initially. Why was his tweeter account deleted? What are they hiding?

Zimmerman also scored big with appealing to the parents in front of cameras (after asking for private meeting). With them (esp. Mother) scoffing at it doesn't look too good for the "Christian" "Church goer" as she called herself.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
These pictures (along with account name and history) are going arouse interest because they are undermining the carefully crafted image that we got initially. Why was his tweeter account deleted? What are they hiding?

Zimmerman also scored big with appealing to the parents in front of cameras (after asking for private meeting). With them (esp. Mother) scoffing at it doesn't look too good for the "Christian" "Church goers" as she called herself.

-

-

-

............. [Roll Eyes]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Zimmerman also scored big with appealing to the parents in front of cameras (after asking for private meeting). With them (esp. Mother) scoffing at it doesn't look too good for the "Christian" "Church goers" as she called herself.

If images were "crafted" what was the motive for crafting them in a particular way?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

Since we know Bush was a criminal what you implying here? [Roll Eyes]
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

Since we know Bush was a criminal what you implying here? [Roll Eyes]
..............^ when was he ever on trail and convicted? You know what they say about opinions! (Even if they are somewhat true) I bet a million Texans would disagree with you, until he is convicted in your people eyes....... [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-  -
Justin Bieber

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
when was he [Bush] ever on trail and convicted?
You're right, we don't know if he is guilty of a crime, let's wait for the evidence right....right? [Eek!] LOL!
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You're right, we don't know if he is guilty of a crime, let's wait for the evidence right....right? [Eek!] LOL!
But guess who is (was) arrested and is on trial for murder.....The...ZMAN [Eek!]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
But guess who is arrested and is on trail for murder.....The...ZMAN [Eek!]
And you are willing to rush and convict Zimmerman but not Bush. [Eek!] I bet you are one of those million Texans. We know you guys don't like those "Mexicans", meaning anyone looks Latino. lol
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
But guess who is arrested and is on trail for murder.....The...ZMAN [Eek!]
And you are willing to rush and convict Zimmerman but not Bush. [Eek!] I bet you are one of those million Texans. We know you guys don't like those "Mexicans", meaning anyone looks Latino. lol
I don't think Bush shot an unarmed teenager minding his own business trying use self defense as an escape. Everything else is debatable....until Bush is arrested.... [Big Grin]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
How did you think he shot him? Zim crept up from behind or after he asked what he was doing here? Explain the scenario as you see it.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com