EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Anglo_Pyramidologist on BLACK CAUCASIANS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anglo_Pyramidologist on BLACK CAUCASIANS
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

CAN BLACKS HAVE POINTY NOSES?

-

I WOULD ANSWER THIS WITH 'YES.'

Anglo_Pyramidologist says that Blacks can have pointy noses but if they do they are Black Caucasians

The term "Caucasian" has nothing to do with Europe, The Caucus Mountains, Central Asia or pale skin.

The term "Caucasian" simply means according to current definition and forensic analysis, a physical structure, a measurement: anyone with a pointy nose.

Therfore someone can be dark skinned and indigenous to Africa, India, Turkey or anywhere. If they have a pointy nose they are by definition Caucasian

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another troll thread.

I never claimed any of the above, and the quote is from Egmond Codfried, nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]  -
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Just another troll thread.

I never claimed any of the above, and the quote is from Egmond Codfried, nothing whatsoever to do with me.

^^ And you little pink cagot, Anglo-Pyramidiot, you are a shameless liar, a shameless liar:

quote:
[QB] Europid is a synonym for Caucasoid, and it doesn't mean from Europe, it means morphologically Caucasoid.

The original Moors were Caucasoid, its just that some have recent Negroid admixture from the slave trade...

''Black'', ''White'' etc are not valid racial descriptions. For example some Indians are described as ''Black'' in the Rig-Veda, but there is nothing Negroid about them, they are heavily Caucasoid.

Pigmentation is not a valid criteria for race.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006553

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Where in my quote did i mention noses?

Are you just really thick?

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Anglo_Pyramidologist
What were you doing posting your (usual) bile on your birthday?

You must lead such an uncommonly unhappy life.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

CAN BLACKS HAVE POINTY NOSES?

-

I WOULD ANSWER THIS WITH 'YES.'

Anglo_Pyramidologist says that Blacks can have pointy noses but if they do they are Black Caucasians

The term "Caucasian" has nothing to do with Europe, The Caucus Mountains, Central Asia or pale skin.

The term "Caucasian" simply means according to current definition and forensic analysis, a physical structure, a measurement: anyone with a pointy nose.

Therfore someone can be dark skinned and indigenous to Africa, India, Turkey or anywhere. If they have a pointy nose they are by definition Caucasian

It's a white man dipt in chocolate. [Eek!] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^ Where in my quote did i mention noses?

Are you just really thick?

"Morphology" - includes nose!

I suspect English is not really your native language, that is why you get caught everytime...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com