EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama should shut the fvck up if he cannot stay neutral in this!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama should shut the fvck up if he cannot stay neutral in this!
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By making the following statement, "If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon," only serves one purpose, inflame an already bias public perception that the killing was racially motivated. Shut the fvck up, mutt!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/obama-trayvon-martin_n_1375083.html

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe

that zimmerman is a walking dead man.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that is a tragedy because it hinders our justice system from running its course. I blame people like Farrakhan for being irresponsible w/their rhetoric; this clown makes a veiled threat so some lone-wolf deaf-dumb-and-blind Negro can carry it out. They should arrest Farrakhan under the Patriot Act.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
hehehe

that zimmerman is a walking dead man.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dammit shut up and stay in one of your other threads. This is like the 5th one lol
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling someone a coon just before shooting him is indicative of racial motivation that saying he should shut up and concentrate on getting the fuk outta of Afghanistan repealing NDAA along with the patriot act.let his justice dept handle the case expeditiously.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I did not hear "coon." I heard "punk." An expert was asked to listen to the recording. He concludes that what is said in that recording is indeed "punk."

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Calling someone a coon just before shooting him is indicative of racial motivation that saying he should shut up and concentrate on getting the fuk outta of Afghanistan repealing NDAA along with the patriot act.let his justice dept handle the case expeditiously.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Thank you! I agree! He needs to stop politicizing this, just to gain votes.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
that saying he should shut up

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com