EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Honest question to Afro-centrists and the likes. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Honest question to Afro-centrists and the likes.
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are there no primitive White tribes today but there are still stone age Black tribes?
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, you are a part of a very small world minority. This minority is also shrinking due to;

1) Low birth rate
2) High disease risk

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did not answer my question. But thanks anyhow.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
LOL, you are a part of a very small world minority. This minority is also shrinking due to;

1) Low birth rate
2) High disease risk

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I did answer, but you failed to comprehend.

If it were reversed and Albinos were the world's majority, there would undoubtedly be older, more isolated elements.
However, since Albinos comprise only a small fraction of humanity, diversity is lacking. Couple this reality with the above two (2) bullets and. Billy Bob's your uncle.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBL,

Very stupid question:

1) The Sami of Norway, Sweden and Finland are considered "primitive" and they are whites. In Central Asia there are so-called "primitive" white nomadic groups who are all illiterate and just go back and forth across the Central Asian steppes.

2) The Basques of Spain, the Welsh of Great Britain were all primitive--no writing, living in hovels, etc.--until very recently[approx. 150 YA].

3) All of Africa had entered the Iron Age latest 800 years ago. The Stone Age was a distant memory. Being brainwashed from too young. There's hope though--because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Put up the video link please.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
CBL,

Very stupid question:

1) The Sami of Norway, Sweden and Finland are considered "primitive" and they are whites. In Central Asia there are so-called "primitive" white nomadic groups who are all illiterate and just go back and forth across the Central Asian steppes.

2) The Basques of Spain, the Welsh of Great Britain were all primitive--no writing, living in hovels, etc.--until very recently[approx. 150 YA].

3) All of Africa had entered the Iron Age latest 800 years ago. The Stone Age was a distant memory. Being brainwashed from too young. There's hope though--because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LMAO!!
@ YouTube Gen!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ya, that Albino boy is truly stupid.

Plus he forgets that he is derived from one of the oldest out of Africa groups - the Dravidians; who once they got rid of their Albinos, went on to produce one of the founding Black civilizations - the Indus valley civilization.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Its the melatonin deficiency. Why don't he try Serotonin Inhibitors...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Plus he forgets that he is derived from one of the oldest out of Africa groups - the Dravidians; who once they got rid of their Albinos, went on to produce one of the founding Black civilizations - the Indus valley civilization.

Dravidians are Caucasoid Mike. They don't look anything like you.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

Pretard... [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Cass - they are Blacks with what you Albinos, in an attempt to obfuscate your true nature, falsely have called Caucasian features. As you know, neither the Dravidians nor you, their Albinos, have anything to do with the Caucuses.

And yes, they have features EXACTLY like yours, you are after all, as I said, THEIR ALBINOS.

My question to you is this: HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU SPECIAL? Everybody makes their own Albinos, what makes you think that Dravidian Albinos are any better than anyone else's Albinos?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

lol at that mentally diluted and schizophrenic, narssasist, psychopath! You have nothing to do with Dravidian history and culture. Stop stealing other people their history and culture! Go back to your Celtic hut, and be proud of that!

R1b-M412 appears to be the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe (470%), while being virtually absent in the Near East, the Caucasus and West Asia. lol

-

-

[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Stop stealing other people their history and culture! Go back to your Celtic hut, and be proud of that!

R1b-M412 appears to be the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe (470%), while being virtually absent in the Near East, the Caucasus and West Asia. lol

Troll Patrol - By ignoring my advise to not believe ANYTHING the Albinos say: you have made yourself a causality of false Albino history. The case of the Celts, is much like the Hellenes in Greece. In that modern Albinos have taken their name in an effort to show that these were Albino people.

The Celts were a Black people from Germany, and they certainly were not primitive. They were forced to migrate because their lands were overrun by the Albinos and then the Huns.

The Black family as they were found at Eulau, Germany, circa 2600 B.C.

The Father was Y-dna R1a, the Mother was MTdna - K.

-

-

The Corded Ware culture is an enormous European archaeological horizon that begins in the late Neolithic (Stone Age), flourishes through the Copper Age and finally culminates in the early Bronze Age, developing in various areas from about 3200 B.C. to 2300 B.C.

-

The Bell-Beaker culture ca. 2800 – 1900 B.C, is the term for a widely scattered cultural phenomenon of prehistoric western Europe starting in the late Neolithic or Chalcolithic running into the early Bronze Age. The term was coined by John Abercromby, based on their distinctive pottery drinking vessels.

-

The 3,600-year-old Sky Disc of Nebra.

-

-

As I said, these Black people were NOT primitive!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the Dravidians; who once they got rid of their Albinos, went on to produce one of the founding Black civilizations - the Indus valley civilization.

Mike the Indus valley civilization begins approximately 3300 BC.
You say that this civilization was founded by Dravidians after they kicked out their albinos.

Mike
1) what region did the albinos that got kicked out first populate ?
2) what was their nationality at this early period right after 3300 BC
3)and also why were they kicked out?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
___  -
 - _______ skeletal remains from the site of Eulau at around 2,600 BC in Germany.

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Mike

1) what region did the albinos that got kicked out first populate?

What is now Pakistan I think, owing to the fact that they still produce the EXACT same type of Albinos that the ancient European writers describe.

The Bhatti tribe of Pakistan

-

Nations are not known to exist at this time, just cities, areas under their influence, and related culture centers.

The same reason that the Mongols eventually kicked your Albino people out of Asia. Sooner or later, the Albinos natural instinct to lie, murder, and generally be nonhuman takes over. Then there is no choice but to banish them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Sooner or later, the Albinos natural instinct to lie, murder, and generally be nonhuman takes over. Then there is no choice but to banish them.

-
 -
 -

Mike your statement that albinos have a natural instinct to lie, murder, and generally be nonhuman is superstitious and ignorant

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You are quite right to criticize Lioness.
I of course meant "Dravidian Albinos" exclusively!

-

-

-

-

Though in fairness, it must be noted that Mongol Albinos or Mulattoes, often exhibit the same tendencies.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Mike

1) what region did the albinos that got kicked out first populate?

What is now Pakistan I think, owing to the fact that they still produce the EXACT same type of Albinos that the ancient European writers describe.

The Bhatti tribe of Pakistan

-

Nations are not known to exist at this time, just cities, areas under their influence, and related culture centers.

The same reason that the Mongols eventually kicked your Albino people out of Asia. Sooner or later, the Albinos natural instinct to lie, murder, and generally be nonhuman takes over. Then there is no choice but to banish them.

Mikey boy, those people are NOT White people and you know it. They are simply albino Pakistani people. For once in your freaking insignificant life stop lying and trying to steal other people's identities, histories, heritages, & homelands & trying to give them an identity that isn't theirs.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
so it's not the fact that they are albinos that make them bad, they have to be Dravidian.
ok Mike

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mikey boy, those people are NOT White people and you know it. They are simply albino Pakistani people. For once in your freaking insignificant life stop lying and trying to steal other people's identities, histories, heritages, & homelands & trying to give them an identity that isn't theirs.

Doxie darling, you know me, when I am proven wrong I admit it. So help me make you happy - tell me the difference.

THESE ARE quote "NORMAL" Whites.

-

-

-

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE DRAVIDIAN ALBINOS.

Go ahead Doxie, explain to me how they are different.

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, Cass, and the rest; please feel free to help Doxie out, she is in a pretty tight spot.

Crush Black Lies - Aren't you just so sorry that you started this thread?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope Mike I'm not, I just refuse to answer your question because you didn't answer mine in my thread LOL. Nor did you supply the unbiased proof I asked for either.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, isn't it interesting that the "Normal" Whites are even "WHITER" than the "REGULAR" Dravidian Albinos?

Don't these "NORMAL" Whites more resemble the Pakistani Albinos?

-

-

-

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE DRAVIDIAN ALBINOS FROM PAKISTAN.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Nope Mike I'm not, I just refuse to answer your question because you didn't answer mine in my thread LOL. Nor did you supply the unbiased proof I asked for either.

It's okay Doxie dear, I still think of you as a good person. Plus you do have that bit of "Good" Moor blood.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Hard to tell Mike, the features of those Pakistani albinos are blurred so you can't really make out their features. I do know that I'M darker than any of the true Albino Pakistanis & the Dravidian albinos you posted & I'm pretty light skinned, lighter than my mother or either of my two sisters. Heck I'm even darker than the Albino Negros I've seen posted LOL.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Indian albino

-
Indian albino

^^^ Mike notice the nose on these Indian albinos, note quite like a European

well what about Iranian Albinos? Maybe they look more like a West European:

Albinos and Albinism in Iranian Tradition

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0015587X.1944.9717747

or how about an Iraqi albino?

-
Iraqi albino
 -
Iraqi albino, Hadi Ahmadi

^^^^ Mike why are you so obessed on Dravidians? These other people look even more West European.
Also I suspect you call any Asian Indian person "Dravidian" yet not all are.
Albinos are not that different form their pigmented counterparts.
Apart form some ksin and eye problems a Dravidian albino would be basically the same as a Dravidian with a dark skin tone. You must just hate Dravidian people in general, you're sick
 -
Tanzania

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBL,

I read, I just don't look moronically at pictures. For starters try to read this.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/ironage.html

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Hard to tell Mike, the features of those Pakistani albinos are blurred so you can't really make out their features. I do know that I'M darker than any of the true Albino Pakistanis & the Dravidian albinos you posted & I'm pretty light skinned, lighter than my mother or either of my two sisters. Heck I'm even darker than the Albino Negros I've seen posted LOL.

3% Muurish blood.... [Razz]
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
___  -
 - _______ skeletal remains from the site of Eulau at around 2,600 BC in Germany.

Don't you understand that with your post you have confirmed Mike's theory on albinism. Since Europeans carry sub clades, donwstreams. (only)

Adaptations to Climate-Mediated Selective Pressures in Humans

Angela M. Hancock et al.

Since human populations occupy a wide variety of environments with respect to climate, selective pressures are expected to vary greatly across geographic regions. Adaptations to spatially varying selective pressures are evident in the geographic distributions of many traits. For example, significant correlations exist between body mass and temperature [13]–[14], consistent with Bergmann's and Allen's Rules. Furthermore, there is evidence that human metabolism has been shaped by adaptations to cold stress from studies of arctic populations, which exhibit elevated basal metabolic rates compared to non-indigenous populations [15].

Like body mass, variation in skin pigmentation is strongly correlated with climate and geography, i.e. distance from the equator and solar radiation [16]–[17]. Lighter pigmentation is likely to be adaptive in high latitudes, in part, because UV light is needed to penetrate the skin to produce vitamin D [16]–[19], which is necessary for calcium absorption and bone growth.

-

(A) Maps show the distributions of summer and winter climate variables: maximum summer temperature, minimum winter temperature and solar radiation, precipitation rate and relative humidity in the summer and winter. (B) A heatmap shows the absolute values of Spearman rank correlation coefficients between pairs of climate variables.

-

Table 3. SNPs with the strongest signals of selection among those associated with phenotypic traits in GWAS.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-
Indian albino

-
Indian albino

Mike notice the nose on these Indian albinos, note quite like a European.

This is truly sad.

I always talk about the delusional nature of you Albinos, but I am always hoping that some of you will show some grasp of reality.

But no: It seems that all of you are exactly like Cass - living in the fantasy world produced for you by your Albino media.

Being Black, I have no understanding of how this works for you Albinos, to me, the people I see everyday are what's REAL, not the ones I see on T.V. Movies, and Magazines. But to you Albinos, it's the reverse, what you see on T.V. Movies, and Magazines is REAL, and the people that you see everyday are NOT real.

Well I guess that just as I had to force you to accept your Albinohood. I will now have to force you to accept that the people that you see in T.V. Movies, and Magazines is NOT how European Albinos actually look - IT IS JUST A PART OF YOUR FANTASY!

BTW - Of course there is much more extreme variation in European Albino noses than shown here - this is just a quick job.

-

-

-

-

-

-

So tell me Lioness, when compared to REAL Europeans - not your very worrisome delusional concept of what Europeans look like - DO THE INDIAN ALBINOS STILL LOOK DIFFERENT?????

P.S. Am I the only one worried about the Albinos inability to differentiate between what REAL people look like, as opposed to what FANTASY characters look like?

Cass I can understand, he has a condition, but the rest?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^

First it was only Europeans have White skin.

Then it was only Europeans have long straight hair.

Then it was only Europeans have long straight multicolored hair.

Then it was only Europeans have Blue/multicolored eyes.

Now it's Europeans have only one type of Nose!

What is wrong with these people?

European Albinos - you are just a small population of Albinos. Stop trying to make yourselves into something that you are not!
As an Albino - YOU CAN NOT BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PRODUCING POPULATIONS!
Except for skin/hair/eye color, these things are a function of your Albinism - nothing more!

TRY TO ACCEPT REALITY!
Otherwise you will descend into greater delusion, and finally total madness.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Mike
I already posted how Albinism affects the brain and NEUROMELANIN deficiency proportionate to melanin deficiency.
This is the point where Albino science/medical teams really tell the lie that Albinism does not effect psychological development.

This is a major contradiction since melanin is used early to form the brain and spinal cord, so how can it NOT affect the brain when melanin stores are inadequately low.

Mike, one of the most abnormal symptoms of their mental illness is, INSOMNIA due to inoperative Pineal glands.
Chronic insomnia leads directly to a condition called, Walking dreams, or Vivid dreams.
This is why;

1) Whites (Albinos) are alcoholic. they need to drink themselves into a stupor to sleep.

2) They have such wild imaginations/Delusions. They are constantly in a walking sleep mode.

3) Why they take no responsibility for their murderous actions. They are very mentally ill and cannot tell dream from reality.

They are sick, both physically and mentally.
They need to be ID'ed, and forced into treatment. This is why I'm starting a new non-profit organization called, TRAP, or Therapeutic Reintegration for Albino People.

We will begin ID'ing and tagging Albinos at local tanning salons starting in the deep south where psychological treatment is all but absent, and the most dangerous and psychologically deranged Albinos prey.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MK, it's funny that you should mention the Albinos in the southern United States. They are a particularly delusional group. I have studied them casually for quite a while. Note some of their irrational behaviors.

They went to war so that White AND Black elites could continue to hold Slaves.

The problem?
That also ensured that they would not get jobs!
Carpenters, plumbers, Blacksmiths, even field hands, are paying jobs. As long as elites had Slaves for those jobs, they didn't need to hire Whites to do them.

BTW - they lost about 250,000 in that war.

The Southern Gentleman;

There was no such thing!

Though they fought many duels in defense of their honor, they were despised and shunned by non-southerners for the despicable way they made their living. It was the Hollywood Jews, via Jewish media, who falsely rehabilitated their image.

In modern times, they are just as delusional.

It is always southern Whites who complain about taxes and welfare. But they don't pay any taxes worth mentioning - they are welfare states!
The federal government SUBSIDIZES ALL SOUTHERN STATES!
That is to say that they get back from the federal government MORE than they SEND to the federal government.

These are the states that fund the operations of the United States - the rest are welfare states.

New York
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Delaware
Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Washington
Oregon
California
Nevada
Utah
Colorado
Georgia

(Georgia is southern, but it's non-southern-White; Atlanta which supplies the money).

Politically, they are totally absurd:

They survive on social security and medicare.
Yet they hate Obama who wants to support these programs. But support politicians who want to end these programs! Luckily for them, their politicians just give them lips service, and continue the programs that they need - so far. They have now started to elect leaders just as irrational and stupid as they are, so no telling where that will lead.

The last financial crisis has shown them just how weak, pathetic, and insignificant they really are. That has produced a very interesting backlash of delusional thinking and behaviors. Note this website based in Nevada - it's truly hilarious.

http://chimpout.com./

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Mike
I already posted how Albinism affects the brain and NEUROMELANIN deficiency proportionate to melanin deficiency.
This is the point where Albino science/medical teams really tell the lie that Albinism does not effect psychological development.

This is a major contradiction since melanin is used early to form the brain and spinal cord, so how can it NOT affect the brain when melanin stores are inadequately low.

Mike, one of the most abnormal symptoms of their mental illness is, INSOMNIA due to inoperative Pineal glands.
Chronic insomnia leads directly to a condition called, Walking dreams, or Vivid dreams.
This is why;

1) Whites (Albinos) are alcoholic. they need to drink themselves into a stupor to sleep.

2) They have such wild imaginations/Delusions. They are constantly in a walking sleep mode.

3) Why they take no responsibility for their murderous actions. They are very mentally ill and cannot tell dream from reality.

They need to be ID'ed, and forced into treatment. This is why I'm starting a new non-profit organization called, TRAP, or Therapeutic Reintegration for Albino People.

We will begin ID'ing and tagging Albinos at local tanning salons starting in the deep south where psychological treatment is all but absent, and the most dangerous and psychologically deranged Albinos prey.

stop crying

thanks. lioness

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Don't you understand that with your post you have confirmed Mike's theory on albinism. Since Europeans carry sub clades, donwstreams. (only)

If you are ignorant and call environmental adapatation over thousands of year "albinism"
Albinism is a birth defect not adapatation. Troll Patty I'm shocked by your lack of knowledge here

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he:

You forgot to mention - A HEREDITARY DEFECT!

The only way to stamp out Albinism, is to mate ONLY with Blacks who don't have the mutated gene - like me. Reasonable rates!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mike

That chimpout site just re-enforces what we already know: Whites/Jews (Albinos) have a Bi-polar, Love/Hate relationship with people of color.
The site states that blacks are cancer, yet it is the White albino physiology which promotes and encourages cancer.

Why are Southern Albinos (and their Negroes) so mentally deranged?
Perhaps you can see a trend here in Mental Health budgeting by state as reported by the CDC. Look at the number for a huge and prosperous state such as Texas, which houses some of the nation's most insane Albinos to that of a northern state such as D.C. or New York.
Other southern states are just as bad.
 -

-

Now consider Southern states were the worst perpetrators of lynching, murder, rape, and every other inhuman action one could conceive on blacks.
Also consider that these criminals were never ever held accountable with trials, jail time, or mental treatment for their inhuman offenses.
They simply got away with murder, had children, and passed their mental illness down the hereditary line.
Now their equally insane children and grandchildren are saying they are not responsible for their insane father's and grandfather's actions.
Of course they are responsible, since they share the same mental illness, and continue to perpetrate the same crimes, yet in a more elaborate and sophisticated manner.

Note also how the CDC lists the risks of skin cancer as the same symptoms and causes for "normal" whites as that of any other Albino.
 -
Risk Factors

People with certain risk factors are more likely than others to develop skin cancer. Risk factors vary for different types of skin cancer, but some general risk factors are having—

-A lighter natural skin color.
-Family history of skin cancer.
-A personal history of skin cancer.
-Exposure to the sun through work and play.
-A history of sunburns early in life.
-A history of indoor tanning.
-Skin that burns, freckles, reddens easily, or becomes painful in the sun.
- Blue or green eyes.
-Blond or red hair
-Certain types and a large number of moles.

Now, here's how Jews play Gentile Gentile White albinos, and blacks.

Poring through the CDC data, you can find data breakdowns on every health and genetic issue for every "race", but cannot find any reference to Jews.
Since Jews generally acquire, compile, and distribute the information, they lump their ailments in the general "white" category.
Thus hiding their many genetic and mental afflictions.
For example, if you search the CDC database for incidence of Cystic Fibrosis by race, it will show Hispanic, Black, white, but nothing on Jews when we already know that >98% of Ashkenazi Jews carry the trait.
The same goes for mental illness.
Where the larger portion of Ashkenazi Jews are mentally ill (Bi-Polar, Depression, Psychotic, Psychopathic, etc.), they hide that fact by lumping themselves in with Gentiles.
Same as they do by changing their surnames from Zimmerman to Willis/Stewart/McCain/etc.
Sneaky ass bastards!!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

If you are ignorant and call environmental adapatation over thousands of year "albinism"
Albinism is a birth defect not adapatation. Troll Patty I'm shocked by your lack of knowledge here

L' ass I did not use the word albinism. Now, did I?

I posted a study on skin color adaption to regions over a course of thousands of years.

What you've posted gave Mike the upper hand. This is what you still don't get. Since Europeans carry genetic down streams.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ If you failed to state it or not, fear not. Professional medical institutes, foundations, and university research have already confirmed the presence of the OCA defect in the majority of Europeans, as well as a good portion of Asians.
That data was posted over a year ago.

As we already know, Whites (Albinos) comprise a small segment of the world population.
Of that small group, most are Albino (OCA1, OCA2, OCA3), or Albino manufactures (OCA carriers).
What more proof is needed.

Personally, if I observe an animal swimming in water, it has gills, fins, no limbs, two eyes, a dorsal fin, a mouth, and scales, I'd say it was a fish.
Others may say, No, that is not a fish in spite of it having all the characteristics of a fish.
Perhaps they are right in that it is not a fish. Perhaps it is a SUB-Clinical fish.

P-gene-related oculocutaneous albinism (OCA2) is an autosomal recessive disorder.

The phenotype is typically somewhat less severe than that of the tyrosinase-negative type (OCA1A). One of the mutations in the P gene, A481T, is associated with a mild phenotype, occasionally with no distinctive skin manifestations , which is called subclinical OCA.

We present a Japanese patient having the A481T mutant allele in the P gene with subclinical oculocutaneous albinism diagnosed on getting severely sunburned.

The A481T mutant allele is relatively common in the Caucasian population as well as in Japan, indicating that a number of subclinical patients of OCA2 might exist not only in Japan, but also all over the world.

Masahiro Kawai, Tamio Suzuki, Shiro Ito, Katsuhiko Inagaki, Noriyuki Suzuki, Yasushi Tomita Department of Dermatology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Mike

This is why;

You are an idiot,white people hating, genocidal, Black racist. Sorry to tell you dumbass genocidal maniac but you are wrong. I'm White and I am not an alcoholic as a matter of fact I don't drink at all. I know the difference between dreams & reality as do most Whites. Too bad I don't go to tanning salons nor does any of my family so you'll never get us LOL. BTW, Its Blacks who never take responsibility for your actions you always blame whitey. Again Whites are NOT Albinos.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
No you are not.

You claimed you were American Indian mix which makes you a metis.

Then you claimed a Muurish clan which makes you a Muur.

Then you claimed a lineage from Charlemange of the Holy Roman Empire, which makes you moor Muurish.

Then you claimed you are lily white.

Then you claim you are darker than Italians...

Then you claim...on and on and on...

Gee! Albinos you are nutz! [Embarrassed]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
No you are not.

Then you claimed a lineage from Charlemange of the Holy Roman Empire, which makes you moor Muurish.

IronLiar, I NEVER said that I WAS Metis, I said there is a POSSIBILITY that I have Native American ancestry & that a genetics test would have to be done to know for sure dumby, big difference.

Second, my last name is in fact Moore, I NEVER claimed to be Black LOL, you were the ones who stated that NOT me. WHERE the heck did I say I was darker than Italians? Please show me where I stated this.

BTW as far as Charlemagne goes, I will be getting a professional genealogist to do my family tree for me just to triple check my research. If it turns out my research is correct then I'll know, If it turns out its not well then I will post here admitting thus.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
No you are not.

IronLiar, I NEVER said that I WAS Metis, I said there is a POSSIBILITY that I have Native American ancestry & that a genetics test would have to be done to know for sure dumby, big difference.

Second, my last name is in fact Moore, I NEVER claimed to be Black LOL, you were the ones who stated that NOT me. WHERE the heck did I say I was darker than Italians? Please show me where I stated this.

BTW as far as Charlemagne goes, I will be getting a professional genealogist to do my family tree for me just to triple check my research. If it turns out my research is correct then I'll know, If it turns out its not well then I will post here admitting thus.

WOW, that's quite an amazing story.

quote:
Originally posted 20 December, 2011 11:35 PM by  DHDoxies:  

I steal nothing that is not mine. I claim nothing in Africa, because its not mine to claim, I can rightfully expect blacks to show the same respect. I am of European descent and I rightfully claim it as mine because it is. I'm Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch. My Paternal Grandfather was direct from Scotland, He was of the Gordon sept of the Moore Clan in Scotland, my paternal Grandmother was direct from Germany, her mother was from Holland. It most certainly is MY heritage, my ancestral homeland. All you blacks are trying to do is demean & degrade whites. You want to strip us of everything we have, our history, our heritage, our identity, our very homeland.

quote:
Originally posted 21 December, 2011 10:32 PM by DHDoxies:

Mikey boy just give it up already, you've been proven for a liar and an ignoramous. Charlemagne is my 36th Great grandfather, I possess the same features as him and I definitely am not black. We've been through that before as well, stop trying to insinuate that I don't know what my own family name is, I should know I was born with it LOL, unless someone lied to me and my parents aren't my parents LOL.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
Why are there no primitive White tribes today but there are still stone age Black tribes?

Translation: Materialism is the best, non partisan way of judging the worth of human beings.

Shallow fvcker.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^ Mike

This is why;

You are an idiot,white people hating, genocidal, Black racist. Sorry to tell you dumbass genocidal maniac but you are wrong. I'm White and I am not an alcoholic as a matter of fact I don't drink at all. I know the difference between dreams & reality as do most Whites. Too bad I don't go to tanning salons nor does any of my family so you'll never get us LOL. BTW, Its Blacks who never take responsibility for your actions you always blame whitey. Again Whites are NOT Albinos.
Look at you. Drinking all that shEt down your hole.
You drunk so much you can't have any kids. Your womb is so polluted.
So say good night to the bad guy.
Have another drink, and you'll love me again tomorrow.

T.R.A.P., is where it's at!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
[qb]

DeTox wrote:
I'm Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch. My Paternal Grandfather was direct from Scotland, He was of the Gordon sept of the Moore Clan in Scotland, my paternal Grandmother was direct from Germany, her mother was from Holland. It most certainly is MY heritage, my ancestral homeland. All you blacks are trying to do is demean & degrade whites. You want to strip us of everything we have, our history, our heritage, our identity, our very homeland.

LOL!
That's some funny stuff there.
Insane, but funny.
Sounds like a Mel Brooks script.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch.
One big mix there. My ancestry is nothing but British. In fact most my ancestors came from the same small segment within the British Isles.

'White Americans' are mutts and are composed of 3 or 4 European ethnicities. Its why in America, whites don't identify with a single ethnicity.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I'm Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch.
One big mix there. My ancestry is nothing but British. In fact most my ancestors came from the same small segment within the British Isles.

'White Americans' are mutts and are composed of 3 or 4 European ethnicities. Its why in America, whites don't identify with a single ethnicity.

That doesn't make me any less White than you or you any better than me you snot nosed little punk. European Whites like you trying to cause division is the reason we don't identify with any European ethnicity, every time we try to we get "ohh your not a Celt you're just a plastic paddy", or you're not a Viking, you're not this you're not that, and you and your damn condescending attitudes looking down your noses thinking you're better & attacking us on every turn.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com