EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Witness Told Cops: Trayvon Straddling And Punching 'MMA Style'...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Witness Told Cops: Trayvon Straddling And Punching 'MMA Style'...
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/martin-zimmerman-witness-758903
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is time to drop the charges. He would never have been indicted by the grand jury based on these evidence.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
It is time to drop the charges. He would never have been indicted by the grand jury based on these evidence.

You pink blood lizard. Read this and get better:

quote:
Also included in the documents released on Thursday was a statement from investigator Christopher Serino, who recommended Mr Zimmerman be charged.

He told prosecutors in March that the fight was "ultimately avoidable" if Mr Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited for police to arrive.

Police interviews with acquaintances of the neighbourhood watchman include an unidentified woman who said she avoided Mr Zimmerman.

According to the Associated Press news agency, the woman said: "I know George, and I know that he does not like black people. He would start something. He's very confrontational. It's in his blood. We'll just say that."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18111988

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now it justifies to shoot someone, because they gave "MMA punches"?

quote:
Police department: ARE YOU FOLLOWING HIM?

Zim: HEAY...

Police department: OK, WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT!!!!

Zim: He RAN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

quote:
Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police … I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They’re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.” Oh, my God! Um, there’s a guy with a flashlight in the backyard now. I think there’s flashlights, and there’s a guy – I don’t know if that’s a cop.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we’ve had several calls in. Are you sure you heard voices? Was there just one …

Neighbor:

There’s two guys. There’s two guys in the backyard with flashlights AND there’s a black guy down and it looks like he’s been shot and he’s dead. He’s laying and there’s multiple people calling. [5:50]

Continue reading on Examiner.com Neighbors' 911 calls before, during shooting death of Trayvon Martin transcribed - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-cases-in-national/neighbor-s-911-calls-before-during-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed#ixzz1qg23dtt2

-

-

-

-

vs.

-

And

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Neighbor:

Oh, my God! The guy on top has a white t-shirt. [11:51]

911 dispatcher:

What do you mean guy on top? Did you see a fight? [11:59]

Neighbor:

I don’t know. I just looked out my window and the guy on top has a white t-shirt.

911 dispatcher:

A white t-shirt. Did you see what kind of pants?

Neighbor:

No.

quote:
Police department: did you see what he was wearing?

Zim: yeah, a dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, jeans and white kind of shoes.

New Trayvon Martin Witness speaks to CNNs Anderson Cooper

(who was the third person?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf2xTvJpzU&feature=related

Trayvon Martin's parents Trust friend's phone call TODAY People TODAY com2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY2m8wIM5A4

ABC News Trayvon Martin in 7-Eleven on Night of Shooting
Surveillance video shows Florida teen in store before George Zimmerman shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvwhGVWAdjI

-

-

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
911 dispatcher:

OK, is he, the guy with the white t-shirt, did he get up and run?

Neighbor:

I don’t know – I came to the phone and called you. [12:29]

911 dispatcher:

OK. Was he White, Black, or Hispanic when you saw him?

Neighbor:

I couldn’t tell, it was completely dark.

911 dispatcher:

OK. Well, we have several units in route, OK?

Neighbor:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

Thank you, bye.

Ends 12:49

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ATTENTION!!!!! DO NOT BE DUPED!!! The filthy degenerate likes to see his threads read by others~! BUT IN THIS CASE SO DO I!!! LOL

Let me hip yall as to who this filthy stringy haired monkey making these threads is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaimepretell

That is salsassin aka Clyde Winters aka the lioness aka mike111 AND SO MANY OTHERS!!!!!

This is what the mental midget is into! besides Olmecs and Ancient Egypt and trying to prove that blacks have lower IQs and attempting to advance race as a social construct this is what this degenerate is into!

You can read this page started by him in his fake name more than two years ago and then concentrate oin the SECOND page for context!

1) http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002398

READ THEM BOTH FOLKS!!!!!

2)
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006720

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be that all these "new witnesses" are seeking their fifteen minutes of fame?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are not new witnesses. The prosecution had to hand over all evidence, including statements of witnesses, relevant to the case. These witnesses were in existence from the very beginning.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Could it be that all these "new witnesses" are seeking their fifteen minutes of fame?

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facts what are MMA style punches?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
MMA = Mix Martial Arts

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Facts what are MMA style punches?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other words what would a MMA punch actually look like that would make it distinguishable from ordinary punches being thrown in a bitter struggle (while the person doing the MMA? thing is on top)? I know you didn't say MMA but the link does.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In other words what would a MMA punch actually look like that would make it distinguishable from ordinary punches being thrown in a bitter struggle (while the person doing the MMA? thing is on top)? I know you didn't say MMA but the link does.

the thing that makes it "MMA style" is not the nature of the punch itself. It is that the preson delivering the punches is doing it while they are sitting or straddling on top of the person while they are pinned on the ground
Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Just thought of something. George got all those scuff marks because he probably was reaching for his gun all along while on the ground. That took several seconds I'm sure so he couldn't have been defending himself.

But we do know Trayvon had some abrasions on his knuckles or fingers. So Zimmerman didn't fight back. Just like I thought. Yup, 9mm time in Florida.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
So MMA has no significance at all. Just ordinary street fighting techniques. Got it.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So MMA has no significance at all. Just ordinary street fighting techniques. Got it.

there are different types of street fights, some just to esatblish dominance others with intent to seriously injure or kill.
Zimmerman claims Trayvon threatened to kill him.

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Yes, it includes street fighting techniques too.

That's why it is mixed. And not a particulair style or fighting technique.

In MMA every individual brings his / her own set/ style of fighting skills. This is why so-called "facts" can't give any reasonable explanation to your question.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Just thought of something. George got all those scuff marks because he probably was reaching for his gun all along while on the ground. That took several seconds I'm sure so he couldn't have been defending himself.

But we do know Trayvon had some abrasions on his knuckles or fingers. So Zimmerman didn't fight back. Just like I thought. Yup, 9mm time in Florida.

Great input.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com