EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White History - The glorious past of the white man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White History - The glorious past of the white man
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Wild Condition
France: Northen Renaissance
1500 CE"

"A hairy Wild Man poses with his hairy family and points to their cave dwelling. He is the archetypal "Caveman' who dwells within the dark reaches of humanity and who deserves the resepct this painting gives him."
http://aras.org/galleryimage.aspx?key=wild

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alexander encounter the Wildman in his voyage to Asia, from a medieval manuscript of the Alexander Romance. (Credit: Biliothèque nationale de France)"

-

CENTRAL ASIA, MIKE?? ^^^ [Big Grin]

http://www.openminds.tv/deconstructing-the-alexander-the-great-ufo-story/

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
"“Wild Man” Images in European Art"
http://www.bigfootresearch.com/index.php?name=News&file=print&sid=165

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The "superior" white man with blonde hair
is only a wild that stolen, for jealous,
our history, Damn! [Mad]

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Is for this that i defend the return of the slavery
for white people, this is necessary
for that the world live in peace forever.

afrocentric government in a world empire
blacks in top and whites in down
white people need to be controlled for us
white need live under our supervision
they are jealous
if they get free
they will continue hurting us

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Slavery no is bad
is very good
is a blessing.
You was challenge for servir the others
this is wonderful.

White slaves have a place guaranteed in
paradise, especially sex slaves because she are
very importance

The world empire of black people
can be an empire where: Law, History and Religion legitimizes the black superiority and
white slavery.

"White People's Origins in the Bible: Lepers, Gehazi, Canaanites, Edomites"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsNqE1lWAwg
 -

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're an idiot Mali, stfu. Sorry but no White woman will ever be your sex slave, no White man will ever be your stinking slave. I'd slit my wrists before I'd ever let a Black man touch me or before I'd ever bow down to a Black man or Black woman.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
This will become a reality, like it or not, not depends of you.
More and more blacks are becoming
aware of their true history and its real
mission on this planet.
It is better to go and tend to have with the idea of ​​being a slave.
You are white, are a minority and will be crushed
Who wants to be a slave will stay alive

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Yes, you'll be my slave and will
bow for my wife
you will be her sex toy
You will bow to black madonna
also

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Is for this that i defend the return of the slavery
for white people, this is necessary
for that the world live in peace forever.

afrocentric government in a world empire
blacks in top and whites in down
white people need to be controlled for us
white need live under our supervision
they are jealous
if they get free
they will continue hurting us

Nice concept but the largest population country, China will our new masters. They are catching up fast in technology and Asia has more than half of the world's population.
The Chinese are deep into Africa now, mining and looking for oil.
They own a large precentage of oil in Sudan

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ disgusting.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
My wife and white slave
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com