EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Serious question for Mike and Ironlion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious question for Mike and Ironlion
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've been on this forum for years claiming 'whites' (who you claim are albinos) mass slaughtered or committed genocide against what you claim were indigenous 'blacks' of Europe.

Yet on the other hand -

You've claimed 'whites' are weak, genetically defective albinos.

So how exactly can a bunch of scrawny defective albinos according to your theory wipe out an entire race? [Roll Eyes]

Serious question. If you respond with crap, i will presume you fail and you have no answer because you know your theories are utter bullshit fantasy.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Cass - your simple-mindedness is getting tiresome.

Genetically weak and physically weak are not the same thing.

Scrawny???

Tacitus on the Germanics:

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

If you really meant to ask how the Albinos did it - well, that's complicated and involves the two dumbest Negro groups on the planet - The Sassanian Persians and the Arabs.

(The Sassanians and the Byzantine Romans fought a continual war for control of the East for almost 500 years).

-

-

When it was over, the Persians were too weak to fight the invading Arabs.

The Arabs then started IMPORTING Turk Slave soldiers, the Turk slaves soon took over.

Add the genocides by the Mongols in Persia and Iraq, and the eastern Black world was perfectly set up for the Turkish invasion which destroyed Constantinople (the old Roman Empire).

This allowed the entire Albino population of central Asia to move into Europe. With the East gone, western Blacks had no chance.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Tacitus on the Germanics:

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

Otto I and the Holy Romans were Germanic and this is Tacitus:

-
 -

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lioness - you know that one thing I will not abide by is outright lying to my face.

Lioness quote: Otto I and the Holy Romans were Germanic.

They were Franks of the Carolingian dynasty.

-

-

Tell me lying Bitch, which Albinos that you know of, look like that?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as we can see easily see in this detail Mike continues his theory statues with broken noses are black:

-
______________________________________^^^nose tip missing

-

-
Emeperor Valerian with nose in tact

-
son of Valerain> Gallienus

-

________________________________________^^^^this is a detail of King Shapur of Persia in the scene Mike posted of Valerian and Shapur
This is part of the other theory, curly hair = black
also notice King Shapur's nose tip is also broken off, damn vandals

King Shapur of Persia Coin with nose tip in tact
 -

King Shapur of Persia
 -

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Lioness - you know that one thing I will not abide by is outright lying to my face.

Lioness quote: Otto I and the Holy Romans were Germanic.

They were Franks of the Carolingian dynasty.

Piece of shit, The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a confederation of Germanic tribes.
The Franks provide the dynasty which later became can the first royal house of France. From them, in origin one of the Germanic tribes, the word France derives, you idiot.The Franks are a Germanic tribe that migrated from their homeland east of the Rhine in the 6th century to modern day Gaul. The Franks were Germanic and do not confuse them with French. Many say that Charlemagne was a French emperor but that is not the truth. The ancestor of the French are peasants and not the ruling Franks and the later French kings/nobles have no Frankish ancestry

Hense the Germanic name Otto, it should be obvious

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

-
Better quality photo exposes Mike's hustle
notice the pink

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness Quote: "The Franks are a Germanic tribe" that migrated from their homeland east of the Rhine in the 6th century to modern day Gaul.

Earth to lioness:
The only reason Mike111 and the rest of the Blacks are here, is to identify, disprove, and document the lies of the degenerate Albinos.

Albinos Falsely calling the Franks "Germanics" is a good example of why we are here.

Ancient Celtic people in Eulau, their homeland east of the Rhine, in what is now part of the modern state of Sachsen in Germany.

-

The reason the Celts fled their homeland, was not because Albinos, it was because of the Huns who were chasing Albinos into Europe.

-

Filthy Albino Cow, I have no more time for you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Lioness Quote: "The Franks are a Germanic tribe" that migrated from their homeland east of the Rhine in the 6th century to modern day Gaul.

Earth to lioness:
The only reason Mike111 and the rest of the Blacks are here, is to identify, disprove, and document the lies of the degenerate Albinos.

Albinos Falsely calling the Franks "Germanics" is a good example of why we are here.

So Blacks are here to set the record straight that the white Europeans known as the Franks were not Germanic?

I think that is an example of why you're here not why other blacks are here, you are simply a defender of the same Holy Roman white bastards who later put the stamp of approval on slavery of Black Africans you pathetic white aristocrat bootlicker

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Shut up Skunt liar!

The Holy Roman elites first put "blac" albino cagots into slavery and serfdom.

That is why your cagotic pink ass is descended from a slave.

A serf is a slave. Period.

It was not until 1848 that you were liberated from slavery. For 2000 years you have been a slave in Europe and even today you are still chained to debts and mortgages and pittance wages.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
So Blacks are here to set the record straight that the white Europeans known as the Franks were not Germanic?

I think that is an example of why you're here not why other blacks are here, you are simply a defender of the same Holy Roman white bastards who later put the stamp of approval on slavery of Black Africans you pathetic white aristocrat bootlicker

He,he,he:
I love it when Lioness changes races like that, and with so much FEELING!

white aristocrat bootlicker - WOW!
Now that's a good one.

Lioness, you are not a Negro, but I think that you have spent a lot of time with Negroes. That sounded eerily like what Negroes on the forum years ago would say, when the subject of Blacks in Europe would come up.

You are a degenerate, but a smart one:
"You have to Learn the enemy before you can defeat the enemy"

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Marc, Lion, Clyde:

They say the best lie is a lie with some truth in it. They fact is that at time of the Europeans discovery of the Americas, it appears that all of the related countries were governed by Mulattoes.

-

-

EXCEPT THIS ONE!

The Albino Henry VII of England - the house of Tudor.

-

Perhaps one day when we have more information, we can delve into what actually took place, the why and the when.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com