EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD (1500-1789) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD (1500-1789)
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD

During the Middle Ages Black peoples in Europe were called Blue men. There seem to be images of this period which show Bleu people. I know of a Renaissance crucifixion scene with a light blue Jesus. In the Renaissance we start seeing many, many images of blacks, called The Moor.

Mike Nassau writes about Nubians and Iranians which were brought to Europe in 50 BC by Caesar to fight the Germanic nations. They stayed on and had their own communities along the Rhine and the Danube. Nassau states that in the 17th century Europeans arrived in America who were called Black Dutch. They were not treated like the Africans who were held in slavery. Many Whites were also kept as slaves or slave like conditions. Later on Black and coloured families claimed descend from these Black Dutch to prevent re-enslavement or being treated as ‘niggers.’ The point is that somehow Black and coloured people were present in Europe and managed to keep their Black looks through intermarriage till at least the 17 century.

On forums like these there is a lot of discussion about the Moors and what they looked like. I suggest we look at the Moor in European Art and take it from there. In European Art the Moor is always a Classical African: pitch black, frizzled hair, a flat and wide face, flat nosed, thick lips, and subnasal prognasty. When you study the symbol of the Moor from The Renaissance (1500) you will find that it did not start out like a ‘Black Servant’ or a ‘Black Page.’ The Drake Jewel (1575) shows the profile of a Black King dominating the profile of a White woman. This symbolises Africa dominating Europe and Black superiority in Europe. The symbol of the Moor shows a ‘Blue man’ which is a Black man and means Blue Blood. We see many portraits of the nobility in which they pose very intimate with a little Black boy or girl which gives the sitter riches, mostly pearls which seem to symbolise Europe.The nobility was coloured, and some showed more African or Asian or White treats. These portraits are kept hidden or are destroyed around the French Revolution (1789).

Inside The Drake Jewel is a miniature of Queen Elizabeth I. Her father’s sister Mary Tudor was the grandmother of Mary of Scots. Mary of Scots’ son was James I who married Anne of Denmark. They were the grandparents of Charles II Stuart who was named ‘The Black Boy.’ He was described on a wanted poster issued by parliament as ‘a tall Black man’ and I do not think they were fooling around. Anne of Denmark had ordered a play ‘The Masque of Blackness’ (1605) in praise of Black beauty which did not fade. The play was performed by members of the court and it explained how Blacks, The Sun People, came to Europe to look for a milder sun. In the play was a personage of The Niger River. The costume design shows a tall Black woman. Strange as this might sound; it took me after all three years to believe my own findings: Anne of Denmark which we know as a blindingly blond woman was almost certainly Black. As the whole Stuart dynasty was Black of skin.

When one looks for portraits of Charles II Stuart ‘The Black Boy’ one finds many which show a White man, with long black hair and mustachio. But if one persists there are portraits which show black skin. Especially the National Portrait Gallery site shows many portraits of a Black skinned boy and later a Black adult. Still there is a lot of variations, but I have one pitch black portrait which show his classical African treats under a huge afro-like wig.

So there were Black Kings in Europe, who somehow traced their origins in Africa and symbolised their Blue blood with the image of a Moor. The portraits which show Blacks as White’s I would explain as propaganda to make them look as the White people they so despotically oppressed. Other white portraits are over painted authentic Black portraits, or whitened copies of these or outright fakes. All European museums show portraits of the European elite, with fake white skin colour. We know that all the European royal families were blood relatives. The Black Boy’s mother, for instance, Henrietta Maria, was the daughter of Maria de Medici, Queen of France and the aunt of Louis XIV, The Sun King. The sister of The Black boy was Maria Henrietta Stuart who married the Dutch Stadholder William II. Their son was King Stadholder William III, who ruled Britain as William and Mary.

To be continued!
(All this can be verified in google)

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Drake Jewel (1575)

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

The Black Boy: Charles II Stuart, King of Britain.

Not particular Afro centric except of the dark skin

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

The Masque of Blackness (1605): design of the Niger River, a play commissioned by Queen Anne, the wife of James I Stuart of Britain and grandmother of Charles II Stuart.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/46/Willem_van_Oranje_door_Hendrik_Bary.jpg/348px-Willem_van_Oranje_door_Hendrik_Bary.jpg  -

Personal descriptions:
BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD

My research of the European elite 1500-1789 is mainly based on personal descriptions. Biographies en autobiographies offer brief personal descriptions of persons who belonged to the European nobility and royal families. These descriptions can sometimes be connected to portraits, mostly prints, which show skin colour or ethnic treats. Naturally this leads to parents and siblings, but also marriage partners to be identified as coloured. When one is used to looking at prints which show dark or black colour, one can identify other persons as coloured, without benefit of a description.

Biographies:

Stadholder William of Orange (1533-1584): Brown of complexion and the beard. More brown then white.
Emperor Leopold I Hapsburg: A short, hale black man.
Author James Boswell: Swarthy, with black hair and black eyes.
Author and politician Madame de Staël: Swarthy. Good features, bad complexion
Charles II Stuart: The Black Boy
Author Benjamin Constant: Very bad complexion
Baron Aarnoud Joost van der Duyn van Maasdam: Black Brown (Noir et basané), Chimney sweep, Swarthy.
Rousseau: a genteel Black man in an Armenian coat
Van Beethoven: The Black Spaniard
Haydn: The Blackamoor
Alessandro de Medici: Il Moro
Duc d’Anjou, son of Queen Catharine de Medici: Swarthy
Queen Charlotte Sophie of Mecklenburg Strelitz: a true mulatto face. Her nose was too wide and her mouth showed the same fault. Yellow.

Autobiographies:

Isabelle de Charrière: Not the white hands
James Boswell: Black
Colette: My Negro body
Elizabeth Barrett Browning: I’m a Black woman

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Alessandro de Medici named Il Moro

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

['Good features, bad complexion']

Madame de Staël, Drawing by Friedrich Tieck
Baroness Germaine de Staël-Holstein
Germaine de Necker
Swiss, daughter of the 'Minister of Finance' of France De Necker

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic is boring. We're not interested [Big Grin]
Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.jamd.com/search?assettype=g&assetid=2661628&text=leopold+i+habsburg Leopold I Habsburg

-

Emperor Leopold I Habsburg

'A short, hale black man'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Rousseau

Philosopher J.J. Rousseau

‘A genteel Black man in an Armenian coat’ (Boswell)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

-

Charlotte Sophie of Mecklenburg Strelitz, Queen of George III of Britain

'A true mulatto face'

Her father, Duke Charles Louis Frederick of Mecklenburg Mirow

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Classical composer Ludwig van Beethoven

'The Black Spaniard'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Queen Henrietta Maria of Britain
mother of Charles II Stuart, 'The Black Boy'
daughter of Queen Maria de Medici of France

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Faked skincolour:
STRANGE BIOLOGY

-

Henrietta Maria

-

Her son King Charles II Stuart, named the Black Boy

-

Her daughter Maria Henriette who married Stadholder William II, at age nine

-

Their son Stadholder William III, King of England

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

'I'm a Black woman'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://geschichte.surfbrett.at/tuerken_1683/images/ludwig%20XIV.jpg

-

King Louis XIV of France: The Sun King
cousin of The Black Boy and King William

http://collection.aucklandartgallery.govt.nz/collection/images/display/M1983-/M2001_32_21.jpg

-

Henrietta Maria de Bourbon, Queen of Britain, daughter of King Henry IV and sister to Louis XIII, the father of The Sun King

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Catherine de Medici, Queen of France, great granddaughter of Lorenzo de Medici

-

Catherine de Medici, whitened, fake colour

http://www.jamd.com/search?assettype=g&assetid=51239133&text=catherine+medici

[URL=http://www.jamd.com/search?assettype=g&assetid=51239133&text=catherine+medici ]Catharine de Medici[/URL] Catherine de Medici

-
Her son, Francis Duke de Alencon and Anjou: described as ‘swarthy.’ Suitor of Elizabeth I, briefly sovereign of the Netherlands

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Lorenzo de Medici by Giorgio Vasari

-

-

Painter, historian Giorgio Vasari

- http://www.shoshone.k12.id.us/renaissance/images/Lorenzo.jpg

Fake white coloured

-

Pietro de Medici, son of Lorenzo, grandfather of Catherine de Medici(Whitened)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by gunit:

Yes dear, your objections are duly noted. Now be a good boy and run along. And don't come back, so you will not feel bored anymore!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

William of Orange, founder of the Dutch dynasty
described as 'more brown then white' and 'brown from complexion and the beard.'

I also notice thick lips and subnasal prognasty, on many of his portraits, and especially with his brother Jan de Oude, count of Nassau

-

Jan de Oude, brother of William of Orange, note subnasal prognasty (whitened colour)

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't take this jackass seriously. Good topic. The fool doesn't add anything but one or two nonsensical sentences. Not sure he can read . . or write properly.

This is an area we don't discuss much on AE. . .&E.

How authentic are some of these paintings?

quote:
Originally posted by gunit:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Charlotte Sophie Mecklenburg, ‘a true mulatto face’

This portraits shows her brown skin

-

King George IV, her son, with a Moor; symbol of Blue Blood

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Thank you dear. What is this AE...&E thing?
The images come straight from google and some have credits, others not. I like people to feed these names into google to come up with their own understanding of things, so I offer some leads.
You should visit the National Portrait Gallery site where you will find all the authentication in the world. You will see White and then Black portraits of these Royals. But they hide some and for the past years I read 'Image not available.' Especially bothersome in regard to Queen Anne (of Denmark).

Do you have a question about a specific portrait?

By now!

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tony, I hope you're having a good day at work. I heard you've finally made it to "team lead" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .

Now you have "BIG POWER" [Big Grin] to give orders to those "Blacks & Asians" that you loathe so much. I hope it makes up for your shitty existense.

I'm actually looking for work at the moment so I'm really bored. Your white & nerdy girl called me over for a cup of tea [Wink] [Wink] .

She was on the phone to you as I shook my third leg all over her face [Big Grin] . Yep, that was the THUNDER you heard when she told you "not to worry, just the door" [Big Grin]

P.S.> This Egmond Codfried cunt is none other than that herpes infested Ruseel [Big Grin] (a.k.a argyle104).

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

This Renaissance cameo can be seen on a candelabrum in the Louvre, which was a marriage gift to either Catherine or Maria de Medici, Queens of France. J.A. Rogers wrote in ‘Sex and Race’ (1941) that it showed the mother of Alessandro de Medici.

I disagree because it shows a profile of a man, a Black King, and he symbolises Africa. He dominates the profile of a White woman, Europe, and symbolises Black domination and Black superiority in Europe. Just like The Drake Jewel (1575)does.

-

The Drake Jewel (1575)

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

IMAGES OF THE MOOR, A SYMBOL FOR BLUE BLOOD IN EUROPEAN ART

-

http://www.vam.ac.uk/images/image/37399-small.jpg

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go away . . . . .troll!!! Stick to the troll threads. Try to concentrate when in the serious threads.

quote:
Originally posted by Hori:
Hey Tony, I hope you're having a good day at work. I heard you've finally made it to "team lead" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .

Now you have "BIG POWER" [Big Grin] to give orders to those "Blacks & Asians" that you loathe so much. I hope it makes up for your shitty existense.

I'm actually looking for work at the moment so I'm really bored. Your white & nerdy girl called me over for a cup of tea [Wink] [Wink] .

She was on the phone to you as I shook my third leg all over her face [Big Grin] . Yep, that was the THUNDER you heard when she told you "not to worry, just the door" [Big Grin]

P.S.> This Egmond Codfried cunt is none other than that herpes infested Ruseel [Big Grin] (a.k.a argyle104).

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.moorrees.eu/familiewapen%20moorrees.jpg

-

Family crest of the Dutch, Moorrees Family showing several Moors, symbols of Blue Blood

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
AE . . .&E. Notice there are two sections that are very hot. Ancient Egypt and Egyptology. All things non-egyptology goes in the AE section.

The period in Europe is very interesting because Blacks seemed to be of prominence during the period. Also racism seemed to be almost non-existent. Note the Drake Jewelry.

If blacks were thought of as inferior at that time why are they displayed in important jewelry.

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Thank you dear. What is this AE...&E thing?
The images come straight from google and some have credits, others not. I like people to feed these names into google to come up with their own understanding of things, so I offer some leads.
You should visit the National Portrait Gallery site where you will find all the authentication in the world. You will see White and then Black portraits of these Royals. But they hide some and for the past years I read 'Image not available.' Especially bothersome in regard to Queen Anne (of Denmark).

Do you have a question about a specific portrait?

By now!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
AE . . .&E. Notice there are two sections that are very hot. Ancient Egypt and Egyptology. All things non-egyptology goes in the AE section.

The period in Europe is very interesting because Blacks seemed to be of prominence during the period. Also racism seemed to be almost non-existent. Note the . .. Jewelry.

-

-

[Voltaire, he might have been a pitch black European. All the great philosophers like Voltaire, Rousseau, Racine, Hume and Kant show up with Black and coloured portraits]

My research indicates that racism was a conscious ideology against the Black Supremacy (1500-1789). Scientific Racism specifically targets the symbol of Blue Blood, the Moor: a Classical African. I will explain later that this period should be viewed as Reversed Apartheid. The people, who were discriminated against and despotically oppressed by the noble elite, were the White's. It ended with the violence of the French Revolution. Imagine South Africa after 200 years, and how they will approach the Apartheid past, what measures they have taken to prevent Apartheid from returning.
Still I have to point out that both Voltaire and Rousseau, who are considered fathers of the French Revolution, to be Black man.

As you can see I'm not setting out to proof that Whites are bad and Blacks are good or that Blacks are bad and White's are good. Or that Black are forever victims.

Today they are the underdog and suffer from State Racism in Europe and the USA and this needs to stop. I found a deconstruction of Racism, by offering a theory of how it all started. I do not believe that Racism is a natural emotion, it's taught to us by our leaders.

Egmond Codfried

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Interesting.

I find it difficult to believe that you can have those words "in your head" and still behave like a Chimp all day long.

Maybe you should drink less [Wink] .

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Do you have proof of this?

BTW- are you referring to me on the offensive stuff?? Don't get the remark

======

Quote: from EC
Still I have to point out that both Voltaire and Rousseau, who are considered fathers of the French Revolution, to be Black man.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
^ Interesting.

-

Do not forget to take your pills dear! Remember what the doctor said, not to much internet per day. Now run along now, and while you are at it, take a shower: you stink!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

======

Good. And the fathers of "The New Revolution" will be black men too [Wink] .

You know me too well - from over a year working together and 2 years running damn-near cointelpro surveillance on me online - that I'm all about justice (for *ALL*).

When I put the noose around your war criminals who you call "leaders" (who are currently TERRORISING the world), I will remember the "true name" of the Black Man who on this site, showed me my errors [Wink] .

Nuff said.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
^ Interesting.

-

Do not forget to take your pills dear! Remember what the doctor said, not to much internet per day. Now run along now, and while you are at it, take a shower: you stink!

I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T DO MAN-MADE DRUGS. YOU KNOW THAT [Wink]

P.S> You guys need to quit being Polymorphic with the ES user accounts. Use one account each so I can properly identify you by your patterned style of gibberish [Big Grin]

I'm not sure now if this CodFried Cunt is the herpes infested argyle104 or the bullyvictim-dwarf-DarthVader akoben...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

======

-

[The profile of Alessandro used as a Moor pendant. So in some cases The Moor was a real person, a real ancestor.]

I expect you to be a clever person with basic understanding. There was not anything offensive in what you are saying, but I do not understand why you quoted the whole offensive stuff from this village weirdo! Let's stick to the subject, please.

The proof to me is James Boswell writing in his Journal about his master J.J. Rousseau: 'A genteel Black man in an Armenian coat.' And lo and behold, a portrait which shows a black skinned Rousseau is to be found in internet. I have guessed that Voltaire was pitch black because he looks pitch black on certain portraits. I'm talking about his skin color. Do you get my methodology? Personal descriptions, then portraits and so on.

These people I'm identifying as 'Black and coloured' seem to me to belong to a 'fixed mulatto race, with some more African, or Asian or White.' They shared a Black identity, Blue blood symbolised by a Moor, a Classical African. They were all mulattotypes, a intermarriying mixed bunch, mixed with all possible races, so you could not say which race they belonged to, in most cases. But they seem to be only interested in colour to proof they were Blue blooded and not White.

Now only hysterical people will understand that I said they were all 'Negroes.' Well I did not! They seem to have had African blood and sometimes one would pop out who looked very African, like Charlotte Sophie or Alessandro de Medici, which made them very happy, as they resembled their symbol of Blue blood.

Egmond Codfried

(Time to go home to prepare pizza. see ya tommorow)

AllixDarcy
Member # 15670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllixDarcy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what kind of BLOOD do you have. Elvish? [Big Grin]
Posts: 34 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ ROFL [Big Grin]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey Hori if you keep this up you will become the village idiot.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ Does that mean I'll take your position and you and the gang will be fucking off soon???
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

ANDRES SERRANO

-

BLACK REMBRANDT

-

The Interpretation of Dreams (The Other Christ), 2001.
(copyright Andres Serrano,)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Title: Portrait of Catherine, the Mulatta of the Portuguese Bradao, (1521)
by Albrecht Dürer

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Moor's head cup (1615)
And Basket of Flowers

The Moritzburg Treasure

Among the pieces found in the forest were the 'Moor's Head Cup' made by Christoph Jamnitzer in 1615 and the jewelled and enamelled gold and silver 'Basket of Flowers' presented by Johann Melchior Dinglinger to Augustus the Strong in Warsaw at Christmas 1701.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ This CodFried Cunt is none other than argyle & akoben.

Russell, do some work and stop surfing the net on corporation time you corporate man-whore!!! [Mad] [Mad]

Does your "team lead" know you visit this site? This site should be blocked by your proxy server.

Where do you work now so I can contact Senior Management to get the ban policy put in place?

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Doesn't this forum has a moderator? I have never seen a forum more in need of some filth removal! Very scary stuff, like I'm inside The Exorcist! Perhaps I can be helpfull by informing you that I'm in The Netherlands in Europe, another continent, you know Holland: from the windmills and cheeses too! I'm not this person you keep referring to.

AllixDarcy
Member # 15670

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for AllixDarcy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ ROFFLE [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] RUSSELL "EGGMOND CUNTFRIED" LAWRENCE, IS THAT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW???

HERPES PERMANENTLY FLARING UP NOW??? OH DEAR [Frown] .

SURE SCARED ME!!! [Frown]

YOU ARE IN THE EXORCIST RUSSELL... WHAT? YOUR MOM NEVER TOLD YOU???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 34 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

The lenghts at which people will go to prevent Blacks from having a conversation!
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^^
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
^^

Dear, I did not get your last answer, only these two hills or boops or tipi: ^^!

I have noticed that not all threads get as much soiled with filth by these supposedly 'village weirdo's.' There seems to be some system to their so-called madness. And they thus seem to consider some threats sacred.

Can you back this observation of mine?

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.blackpast.org/files/blackpast_images/usicians_in_Lisbon__ca__1522__public_domain_.jpg

-

[Black orchestra (check out the saxophone!(lisbon 1522)]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com