EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » why don't people have afros in Russia?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why don't people have afros in Russia?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why don't people have afros in Russia?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because in Soviet Russia afros have you!
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oshun
Member # 19740

Rate Member posted July 12, 2012 06:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because in Soviet Russia afros have you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 815 | Registered: Nov 2011 [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Give God The Credit

Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russia has very few Afros because a good afro requires a blow-out.
Why is your hair stringy, dingy, and smelling like a Doberman?

REPENT, apologize, and fall to your knees to give thanks to that which you worship!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

They USED to.

You Albinos killed them.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that as a child I once cried at the barbershop because I believed he gave me an afro shape I did not like. I never liked having my hair cut, because it took forever to finish, I had to sit still, others were in control over me, and I always felt some hair pulling, as the scissors were not dead sharp. Like some torture.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Sissy!

My barber has cut 4 generations of my families hair.
He's old school and uses the form and razor to shape up.
He was also the shining example of black entrepreneur in the neighborhood, offering men hair cuts, tax services, home siding, insurance, home repair, and candy shop.
His sister offered female hair styling.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

They USED to.

You Albinos killed them.

-

_______Afro Abkhazian with hat

Your claim about killings is a lie, the descendants of black Abkhazians still live in Abkhazia and many have mixed with native Abkhazians.

Abkhazians of African descent engaged in growing citrus, grapes, and corn, working in the coal mines of Tkvarchreli and enterprises of Sukhumi, working in knitting factories, etc. Like many Abkhazian people, Abkhazians of African descent today speak in Russian. Most today are of mixed race, as the Abkhazians of African descent have intermarried with other local ethnic groups. Many left Kodor to settle in other parts of Georgia and in neighboring Russia, as well as other nearby countries.
Abkhazians of African descent presence has also been noted among Abkhaz communities in Turkey
 -

let's look at some pictures from Mike's webiste:
http://www.realhistoryww.com

The title of this section is "the Original Russians"
 -
^^^^ here at 34,000 BC we see Austrailoid traits such as prominent brow ridge and straight hair. The prominent brow ridge which is most prominent (largest) in Aboriginal Austrailians, secondly Caucasians.
Full lips, wide nose and prognathis, common in Austrailians and Africans although the beak-like curve in the nose that some Austrailans have is distintive

-
^^^^ Here, 8000 year later in 26,000 BC we see the evolutionary changes, much smaller nose and lips. The man easily passes for a Russian wrestler of today, 28,000 years later

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com