EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Chinese (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Chinese
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I ran across this on Ebay and the other on Rastawire. The albinos and their near Mulattoes hide so much from us, what say we collect and share.

19th CENTURY CHINESE FEMALE ANCESTOR INK & COLOR on SILK SCROLL PAINTING TRIMMED w CRANE

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Tartar hunting birds with his musket, 15th century, ink and color on silk.

-

Question:

If that is a Tartar;

Then who are THESE people???

From Wiki:

Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group in Eastern Europe. The Tatars are native people of Volga region of Russia, Tatarstan and Bashkortostan. Most Tatars live in the Russian Federation, with a population of 5.5 million.

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears that the Albinos have pulled off another "Ethnic Replacement".

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[qb] I ran across this on Ebay and the other on Rastawire. The albinos and their near Mulattoes hide so much from us, what say we collect and share.

19th CENTURY CHINESE FEMALE ANCESTOR INK & COLOR on SILK SCROLL PAINTING TRIMMED w CRANE

-

-

Qiang woman, China

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Mike you are such a child scholar

where's the artists's name, title, date of this?

or do you leave that out intentionally?
-that's a form of lying

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -
Yulia Tymoshenko is beautiful.

Here's what Negroid women look like for comparison -

-

lol.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass, do you really want me to start posting pictures of Albino women without makeup again?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Mike you are such a child scholar

where's the artists's name, title, date of this?

or do you leave that out intentionally?
-that's a form of lying

I clearly stated that I found it on Rastawire. But you're right, they should have described it.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ the man has a hoop earring, possibly an African, I could be wrong
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
If I am not mistaken it is housed in the Asian Museum San Francisco,for those who have The book The African Presence In Early Asia or Black Jade maybe you can track down the title and date there, think he is a Swahili trader or diplomat more than likely Ming dynasty.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The Yongle Emperor or “Yung-lo Emperor” May 2, 1360 – August 12, 1424).

-

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Yongle_Emperor_of_China

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
The Yongle Emperor or “Yung-lo Emperor” May 2, 1360 – August 12, 1424).

-

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Yongle_Emperor_of_China

Mike what's the point" This is supposed to be a black man?
Anbody who has dark skin is black?
watch you are going to say yes now
Than two seconds later look at a black madonna and say it has albino features, do you understand the contradiction?
What relaltion do you have to some dark skin chinese or mongolian?

-
 -

Mike I ask you who is more related to the above

this man:
 -

or this man:

-

I say related to , that includes appearance and beyond appearance

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Emperor T'ai Tsung, 598-649, reigned 626-649, Tang Dynasty, China

-

For contrast:

Emperor Sung T’ai-tsung

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard!

Earth to Ass-hole Albinos:

Black is a COLOR (or colour).

If a person has Black skin, then guess what, they have Black skin. And what do you call people with Black skin?????

Why you call them Black-skinned people;

He,he,he:

Or "Blacks" for short.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

If a person has Black skin, then guess what, they have Black skin. And what do you call people with Black skin?????

Why you call them Black-skinned people;

He,he,he:

Or "Blacks" for short.

-

^^^^ this is the color black you buffoon

-

^^^^ this is brown fool

-

-
^^^^ you think people call this a black man?, stop it

-

besides Clyde says black Chinese had afros

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Mike attempts to classify non-Negroid races as his own, because he despises his nappy hair and broad facial features. That's what every Afrocentric does on this forum - they want nothing to do with the Negroid phenotype out of self-hatred and latch onto other races which don't have Negroid hair texture or facial features, but have dark skin.
Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike you are an idiot you stupid Kill Whitey, White people hating Black racist sack of crap. Whites are NOT Albinos, that Asian person is NOT White by a long shot, nor are the people you posted black. You call us Albinos as a racist epithet, to demean, degrade & dehumanize us due to your uncontrollable hatred for us and you know it. Now run along now and go fulfill your desire to kill Whitey Mike, Narmer & Ironcocksucker.

quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
^ Mike attempts to classify non-Negroid races as his own, because he despises his nappy hair and broad facial features. That's what every Afrocentric does on this forum - they want nothing to do with the Negroid phenotype out of self-hatred and latch onto other races which don't have Negroid hair texture or facial features, but have dark skin.

White skin, narrow nose, straight hair, does NOT equal White.

Black skin does NOT equal Black.

I suggest that all of us normal people let the Albinos fight this out amongst themselves.

Not because it will solve anything - they're all delusional fruitcakes. But just so we will only have one piece of nonsense to listen to.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike you idjut black racist whitey hater I believe all Whites & even Asians would agree that that boy is NOT White he is Mongol with Mongol features so nothing to fight out there LOL. Now Jews, Turks, & Arabs they are a completely different story LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike you idjut black racist whitey hater I believe all Whites & even Asians would agree that that boy is NOT White he is Mongol with Mongol features so nothing to fight out there LOL. Now Jews, Turks, & Arabs they are a completely different story LOL.

Okay Doxie, I get it, it's THESE people who are White!

-

Turks:

-  -

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] Mike what's the point" This is supposed to be a black man?

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

quote:

Black skin does NOT equal Black.

^^^^ Mike as usual contradicting himself all over the place, this shyt is embarassing

Mike please think before you open your pie hole

thanks,

lioness productions

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike don't be a wise a$$, you know exactly who I mean.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike don't be a wise a$$, you know exactly who I mean.

He,he,he:

Just messin with you Doxie.

Okay, so you mean that THESE are really Albinos/White people.

Jew:

-

Turk

-

Arab:

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I ran across this on Ebay and the other on Rastawire. The albinos and their near Mulattoes hide so much from us, what say we collect and share.

-

-

-
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike boy you really are an idjut. Now how many times have I said that Jews & Turks are NOT White. Both are Mixed raced peoples. Anyhow none of the paintings that have been posted look like Black people they all look like your typical mongol Chinese.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Mike boy you really are an idjut. Now how many times have I said that Jews & Turks are NOT White. Both are Mixed raced peoples. Anyhow none of the paintings that have been posted look like Black people they all look like your typical mongol Chinese.

this guy's not white?

-

this guy doesn't look black?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ha,ha,ha:

Damn Albinos are fuched-up!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Lioness

I take back my statement about none of the Chinese pics shown looking Black, the person in that painting is obviously Black.

Nope that man is not White he is a Jew & I can tell he is a Jew by his closely set small beady eyes, his lack of a chin, his scrunched up facial appearance, his bulbous hooked nose, his sloped forehead. Contrary to what you believe I really have nothing against Jews, except ones like Tim Wise(who only claims to be White when demonizing Whites), Susan Sontag, Barbara Spectre (Zionist ones), just because I don't accept them as White doesn't mean I hate them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
" Ha, ha, ha"

(heard from behind door at psych ward)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness

I take back my statement about none of the Chinese pics shown looking Black, the person in that painting is obviously Black.

Nope that man is not White he is a Jew & I can tell he is a Jew by his closely set small beady eyes, his lack of a chin, his scrunched up facial appearance, his bulbous hooked nose, his sloped forehead. Contrary to what you believe I really have nothing against Jews, except ones like Tim Wise(who only claims to be White when demonizing Whites), Susan Sontag, Barbara Spectre (Zionist ones), just because I don't accept them as White doesn't mean I hate them.

I think the Jews with light skin consider themeslevs "white"

People form various European countries may have a stereotypic looks. You might be abe to distinguish a Brit from a Pole sometimes or a Frenchman from an Russian sometimes.
I would say a 70% correct guess rate would be high if given a random selection of these or other European nationalities.

Jews, the Europeans ones are just another European. You might be able to pick them out from some Christian Eastern Europeans but you might also make a lot of mistakes trying to distinguish them if you were presented with non-famous people from each of these groups you had never seen before. You might not even be that familiar with how certain Esatern Europeans look because most Americans of European background are Western Euroepeans, german, British, Dutch, French etc
and some Italians primarily

Even if you had a 100% success rate because you could distinguish certain Europeans from other Europeans
does not mean they are not so called "white" in a relative sense

So if many Jews mark of on a U.S. census form "white" as opposed to "black" or "Asian" and you saying they are not white It is really a code word for non-Christian rather than some separate "race"
and it demonstrates that this word "white" is arbitary and ambiguous,
And these people are not even white in color like a snowball more like very light tan

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
If he was indeed a Swahili he was most likely a Muslim..and a related by Dna and language group to Shaka of the Iklwa using Zulus.. [Wink]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Suenaga Moko Shurai Ekotoba 1229
This we have all seen and I can attest to it's authenticity as it's housed in the Fukouka museum Mongolian invasion of Japan the Black/Dark Mongolians were no fluke of the artist as this was produced in Japan by Japanese while the others were made in China itself.
 -
Mongolian controlled China. Mike is on point with this and this not just a case of sun-burnt Mongolians,and yes please separate ethnic Mongolians from,Chinese and Japanese,it is as nauseating as calling every polity south of Kemet,Nubians.

Btw as kool as it may look on your screen seen it up close and in person is even more impressive.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

bla..bla..bla..

Muurz of China [Big Grin] :
Celestial line of Kings of China 960 - 1275 AD
 -

quote:
this man:

-

.... appearance and beyond appearance

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
That is the "Who" and "When" but what are they?

Modern Europeans are not true Albinos,

they have at least some pigmentation,

so why are they called Albinos?

The Central Asian Albino tribes began as the Albinos of the Black Dravidians of ancient India (Pakistan was originally part of India). Another Roman writer - Tacitus, describes them in Britain and answers that question.

Mike I don't see the logic in what you are saying.
You say "Modern Europeans are not true Albinos, they have at least some pigmentation"
Then you ask " so why are they called Albinos? "
Who calls them albinos? A few anonymous racists in internet forums?

The question should be from your perspective:

"so why do I call them albinos ?"

But the thing about logic here is that your anser here is:

"The Central Asian Albino tribes began as the Albinos of the Black Dravidians of ancient India"

If "modern Europeans are not true Albinos" and you belive they have roots in Pakistan who does their having roots in Pakistan
"answers that question" as to why you would call people "at least some pigmentation" albinos?
The geographical origin is a separate issue, it's unrelated to the question of why you misname things

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[  -
Suenaga Moko Shurai Ekotoba 1229
This we have all seen and I can attest to it's authenticity as it's housed in the Fukouka museum Mongolian invasion of Japan the Black/Dark Mongolians were no fluke of the artist as this was produced in Japan by Japanese while the others were made in China itself.
 -
Mongolian controlled China.

[  -

-
 -
 -

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
 -  -
Lioness non of the above matched the paintings,matter o fact the paintings are more closely matched by painting of a later period contact albeit in a seemingly inferior position.
The only question is are we looking at Black Asians or Africans with the earlier period,keeping in mind one does not negate the other being in the same place at the same time.

This thread takes a look at first contacts between Americans and Japan including African Americans,this however is not to suggest that this was the first contact between blacks of what ever regions and Japan for indeed such contact would be pushed back into pre history with the Black Islanders of the area,and I suspect Blacks amongst the Mongols took part in the invasion of Western Japan as shown below,this silk screen print is in the Fukouka Museum.
The book on the link is also a great read
Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=1095
link edited:..now ok.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

this guy's not white?

-

this guy doesn't look black?

-

His name is Benjamin Milikowsky, his family are from Lithuania. And no he is not a Jew if that is what you imply. Nor is he black, as you try to suggest.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Quite true Troll Patrol, Mr. Netanyahu/Milikowsky is neither a Jew or Black, he is a Khazar of the Turkish peoples.

Note that though the Albinos may hate each other, they still support each others lie of provenance.

Doxie will never say that Khazar Jews are not really Hebrews.

And The Khazars will never say that the Germanics and Slavs have nothing to do with civilized history.

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It has been proven skeletally,craniofacially and culturally the ancient Chinese were black. Here are the latest tonal parallels of the Qiang (Mianchi) and W.African Niger-Congo done by Hong Kong University.
quote:

Here are some excerpts The degrees of African-ness and Chinese-ness are evaluated, and African-style features arefound to be lurking throughout the Qiangic family. Similarities of word structure and wordlength between African and Qiangic languages are held responsible for the similarities.....

A close inspection of the tone system of the Mianchi dialectof Southern Qiang (SQ) shows that its tone system behaves more like a prototypical Africanlanguage than it does like Chinese, even though the tone system arose under heavy influence......

As this paper was nearing completion, I was made aware of Hyman (2007 [forthcoming]),in which African tonal features are reported in Kuki-Thaadow, another Tibeto-Burman language........
http://sinica.academia.edu/JonathanEvans/Papers/167301/African_tone_in_the_Sinosphere .

The Qiang are believed to be the most direct linguistic link with the earliest Chinese.
This is for lioness and doxies-enjoy!

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
 -  -
 -  -
Lioness non of the above matched the paintings,matter o fact the paintings are more closely matched by painting of a later period contact albeit in a seemingly inferior position.
The only question is are we looking at Black Asians or Africans with the earlier period,keeping in mind one does not negate the other being in the same place at the same time.

This thread takes a look at first contacts between Americans and Japan including African Americans,this however is not to suggest that this was the first contact between blacks of what ever regions and Japan for indeed such contact would be pushed back into pre history with the Black Islanders of the area,and I suspect Blacks amongst the Mongols took part in the invasion of Western Japan as shown below,this silk screen print is in the Fukouka Museum.
The book on the link is also a great read
Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=1095
link edited:..now ok.

Brada you swithed up my comparison the above hoop earring man on horseback might be an African (not native "black Chinese" anyway) but I was comparing to this painting which to me does not look the same:

-

brada, please don't try to do switch up on me

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol, Where the heck did I say Netanyahu was Black? I was referring to the person in the painting below him. Netanyahu most definitely is a Jew doesn't matter if his family came from Lithuania. If I had been born in Japan instead of Germany, it would not make me Japanese.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... and it would still not make you a girl, Raph, though you cross dressed all day

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironcocksucker stop harassing me, slandering me by calling me what I am not, its getting old. Cyber bullying as well as slander is against the law you know you stupid Black racist POS. My name is NOT Ralph, I am NOT a man, I am NOT a cross dresser now BACK OFF PUNK!!!!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^That sounds kinda strong to me.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I wonder if they might BOTH be right - sorta.

Doxie, is this you???

-

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Ironcocksucker stop harassing me, slandering me by calling me what I am not, its getting old. Cyber bullying as well as slander is against the law you know you stupid Black racist POS. My name is NOT Ralph, I am NOT a man, I am NOT a cross dresser now BACK OFF PUNK!!!!

Ironlion is a typical groid sex pest. He claims to have a "Black wife", yet admitted in a post he pays for white prostitutes, and watches interracial (black male on white female) porn. He also harasses white women online. There was another white female here called "simple girl" over a year back, he harrassed her as well.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Mike that is NOT me, first she is too tall to be me, I'm short at only 5' tall, I'm also not blond but have reddish light brown hair, her eyes are too light to be me mine are dark greenish blue, also she is wearing make-up, I don't wear or own make-up & hate dresses & skirts only wear them when going to church. LOL and if you think I speak strongly, you should speak to my mother, my sisters Kim & Tina, my aunt Deb & my cousin Kelly LOL I've got nothing on them LOL.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
quote:

Ironlion is a typical groid sex pest. He claims to have a "Black wife", yet admitted in a post he pays for white prostitutes, and watches interracial (black male on white female) porn. He also harasses white women online. There was another white female here called "simple girl" over a year back, he harrassed her as well.
and you are a fake account with multiple names... [Big Grin]
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! Since the Asian Blacks thread was mysteriously removed the clowns are back with their ridiculous moronic nonsense....

But anyway, without even addressing the historic fact of blacks in China I will cut right to the point:

All human features come from Africa, including so called Mongoloid features:
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/unhcr/7642556310/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Model Atui Deng From Sudan:
 -
http://www.marquisdelannes.com/archives/5365

-
http://www.camilleovertherainbow.com/2012/10/ataui-den.html

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/squarerootofnine/4457239989/

-
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5047/5338597893_e61164f5da_b.jpg

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/benedictedesrus02/5248882257/in/photostream

All of these images are from Sudan.

Most Asian anthropology today is bogged down in old Eurocentric racist racial theories which tries to posit that their features come from ancient "mongoloids" in Central asia.... Sorry these features come from ancient aboriginal black populations in Asia who descended from the first migrations of blacks. And you got these so-called Asian features all over Africa: South Africa, West Africa and East Africa..... So without going into all the populations of black Asians in China that are probably still there to some degree even with the attempts to erase them, the point is that they originally came from Africa.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
It's simple. Europeans ARE Asians as Europe is no more a continent than India. However unlike Indians or other Asians they have recent African admixture.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Mary and her stupid statements ending up as weapons for trolls. She always complicates more than enlighten.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
All human features come from Africa, including so called Mongoloid features
Mongoloid traits aren't limited to facial flatness and epicanthic folds. Btw, epicanthic folds and facial flatness have a history in Europe for more than 30,000 years, just google for old photos of Sami.

-

So by your logic, Europe has the most diversity.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com