EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » German Football's Uber Moors. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: German Football's Uber Moors.
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
German football's secret sauce, their 'Black' footballers.

Here is a sampling of some better known German footballers

-  -
Lothar Matthaus

-  -  -
Oliver Kahn

-  -
Michael Ballack

You now see why Germany is so strong at the World Cup. It is their 'black' footballers. They combine African strength and skill with European tactics and discipline. You see how strongly the Moorish genes are expressed in them.
I know some of you will be sceptical. Never mind, I'm a Habsburg, I know my men. [Smile]

I am leaving it to you to form your opinions and conclusions.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie ..... are those guys white ??

-
 -

Hapsburg......you are probably right....those guys have a you know what in the wood pile....

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. All those guys are white. During South Africa's Apartheid days absolutely no problem.

According to this silly theory Mick Jagger is not white so too is Angelina Jolie.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Habsburg's right on this one.
Technically this guy is light skinned black

aka Muur or Moor

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Habsburg's right on this one.
Technically this guy is light skinned black

aka Muur or Moor

Now you are learning....

King Henry 8th England...
 -

High Red Muur...  -

Muurs come in all colours since they are the original of all races.

It is the blood-line that matters, that is what gives you your nationality.

A Muurish mother's umbilical cord....

MUUURZZ! [Smile]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
LOL. All those guys are white. During South Africa's Apartheid days absolutely no problem.

According to this silly theory Mick Jagger is not white so too is Angelina Jolie.

Heeeey, lookey, its bro Lamin..! [Razz]

Ok, broda, is this guy, white or Muur?

Adam Clayton Powell
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.......

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Lion, since you are an expert, what about this guy ....I always thought he was a Muur...

-

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Kdolo

I am a seeker not an expert.

And I don't know too much about Babe Ruth.

But I will do some searches...

--------------------
Lionz

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
He is froM Baltimore,..His mother was white....German i think...and then he was put in an orphanage....the kids teased him..called him 'nigger lips'.

Info on his father is near nonexistent.

Speculation that his father is a Black guy

--------------------
Keldal

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Could be true, given his sporting records.

I will keep an eye out for information on his roots.

--------------------
Lionz

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fuh outta here

such an inferiority
and 'be-like' complex

SMH

u all wish you could
be moo-er like those
W H I T E people are
instead of black like
you really are

disgusting

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Sometimes you see some white people and you can almost sense that they have a 'n@gg@r in the woodpile' as they used to say.......

Chipper Jones
 -
 -

Brian Urlacher

-
 -

Dwight Eisenhower
 -
J. Edgar Hoover
 -
 -

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'
the fuh outta here

such an inferiority
and 'be-like' complex

SMH

u all wish you could
be moo-er like those
W H I T E people are
instead of black like
you really are'

Tukuler. Stop projecting.

If know any African American people then you would know that they have long rumored about Babe Ruth's ethnicity.

Even when was alive ...... as a matter of fact Ty Cobb refused to share a room with him during a an exhibition game ....Cobb a virulent racist said thst he would never share a room with a "N@gg@r" .....

Question: does Babe Ruth look like a regular white man to you ???

Your reaction belies that fact that the suggestion triggered something your subconscious long ago picked up....

Whatever Ruth is....he aint straight white !

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
....It has been discussed before

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2001-05-17/news/0105170485_1_babe-ruth-black-women-cobb-and-ruth

--------------------
Keldal

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am free to express
my opinion as is any
other poster

you shame faced negroes
admire and wish you were white
so you desperately try to make
blacks out of obvious whites

near whites
off whites

neither are blacks

get your black ass
used to the fact
you are not white
and never will be
no matter how many
whites you black wash

just as Afr w/'caucasoid' features are not white
neither are Euros w/'negroid' features black

be proud of who & what u r

look into yr own AUTHENTIC
heritage lands and culture
which you hate and are so
ashamed of because it is
NOT an ebony reflection
of d y man.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'near whites
off whites'

What is a 'near white/off white' ?

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
why are you offended at people discussing the mixed-race nature of certain people ???

....and as i told u before...stop projecting......

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Now Lion, here is one that might make Tukuler's, Doxie's and ur head explode....
...Is this man white ??? ...part Muur ??

-

-

-

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder of wonders, for once Lioness has displayed agreement with me on something. I wonder whether she has been adding something unusual to her tea.

Lamin and Tukuler are being dubious as usual. Lets continue in any case. I wonder how good an eye some of you have for physiognomies.

Here is Lothar Matthaus again. I just watched a few clips of his play on youtube. I don't remember his matches as he is an old time player, but is control, pace, stride and balance on the ball is so superb that the guy simply has to be black. [Smile] . it looks the Germany's footballing Moors have gotten their act together, having worked with each other for hundreds of years, something the newly formed French counterparts are yet to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvAyT0i59fY - Check the last goal on this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8RNjpMYysE

I have to say I am proud of him, which coming from me is a great complement. Even both the Brazilian and Portuguese Renaldos don't match him. As far the Portuguese Renaldo, his strength and technique as well his tendency to dribble and hang on to the ball for too long before passing should tell you he's an African [Smile]

Take a look a look at him again, in comparision with Mike's favorite St Maurice, and in profile too.
 -  -  -

You will have to make an adjustment for the so described square cut features of the African, but you should be discening enough. Study it properly. No knee jerk anti Afrocentric responses.

The point here I am trying to make is that European scholars have been very selective in what they present as Caucasoid and what they present as Negroid, and Negroid traits are very much feature of the European racial make up, and by Negroid that I mean features in so called Niger Congo or Bantu people, or whatever words they use, not the kind of features found in Ethiopians and Somalis.

By the way Tukuler this topic about Europe's Moorish legacy not a desire to associate our African selves with Europeans or to attach ourselves to something from Europe. Our African pride is very much intact. The point here being the fact that if Whites have suppressed all evidence of the role Black people in their history, the Black people must seriously reappraise their relationships with Whites, and be very circumspect in their dealings with them.

There is a more important point here than some facile intepretations about Afrocentrics trying to scrape some self-esteem from unfounded theories about African civilizations outside Africa, something your desire to gain some peer recognition from a predominantly white academic establishment causes you to be wilfully neglectful of.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

closet Moorish ancestry

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
One more thing before I take a break - here is Michael Ballack and his real Baby Daddy. I know Tukuler won't approve
 -  -
 -

Guess who Oliver Kahn's Baby Daddy will be? You should all know

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
all it takes is one drop
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Ryan Giggs - Ryan Joseph Giggs, OBE (born Ryan Joseph Wilson on 29 November 1973) is a Welsh football coach and former player who is currently the assistant manager at Manchester United.

Giggs is the most decorated player in Welsh and English football history

-

-

Father:  -

Giggs was born as Ryan Joseph Wilson. Giggs is mixed race – his paternal grandfather is from Sierra Leone – and has spoken of the racism he faced as a child.

Muur ?????

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

How do you think he sings like that...
look at his features

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Well, Lioness that is an interesting point u make because I have always believed these two have something in the woodpile so to speak.

-

-

Timberlake born in Memphis, Tennessee and Pressley in Tupelo, Mississippi....

'A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/

'European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of European Americans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other parts of the South," the authors found.'....

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Chipper Jones - from Georgia
Timberlake - Memphis
Pressley - Mississippi
J.Edgar Hoover - D.C.
Babe Ruth - Baltimore
Eisenhower: mother: Virginia

South.

Re Hoover:'Various sources assert that Hoover also had some African American ancestry.[9] Author Gore Vidal, who grew up in Washington, D.C., in the 1930s, said in an interview: "It was always said in my family and around the city that Hoover was mulatto. And that he came from a family that passed."[9] Author Anthony Summers wrote in his 1993 book Official and Confidential, The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover that, in some black communities in the eastern United States, it was generally believed Hoover had black roots"

Re: Eisenhower ..his mother was from Virgina.
 -  -  -

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah because we all know that as Habsburg, Kdolo, Clyde,Troll Patrol,IronLion,XyYthater say Whites have no talents/abilities (ie sports,singing, dancing,physical, etc), are no good for/of no use for anything, stupid, ugly,inferior non humans who should just die off & become extinct already so none of those people could possibly be White (sarcasm on the last part). BTW, you can have the nasty-butted,skanky little punk delinquent Wack (White Black wannna be) Justin Beaver he doesn't act like a White boy & prefers to hang around with Blacks rather than his own anyway anyhow ROTFLMBO.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,

are these people white ??

Ruth
Eisenhower
Timberlake
Pressly
Hoover
Jones.....

A serious question ??? Please answer...like to hear your view...

--------------------
Keldal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jones- Yes

Ruth-yes

Eisenhower- yes

Timberlake - Looks like he may have some Jew hiding in there somewhere

Elvis- Yes

Hoover- Yes

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
[QB] Well, Lioness that is an interesting point u make because I have always believed these two have something in the woodpile so to speak.

-

Iron I told you this guy was Muurish, that's his real hair

How do you think he dances like that ??

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,

Hoover is obviously mulatto.
Ruth is mulattoe.

The rest can pass for white.......(to the untrained eye)

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Even though I am a mulattoe or quadroon, Doxie says that I am white...

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Kdolo, NO they are not. Honestly Kdolo, does your hatred towards Whites know no bounds??? Does your hatred towards Whites so great that you feel you must claim everybody and anybody in history that was famous or did anything great that was White as Black just to try to rob Whites of our pride??? Everyone on this forum knows that you simply don't want Whites to have credit for anything (except bad) or to be proud of anything. You want Whites to think that no White ever amounted to anything or ever did anything great.
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
On a slight digression to Aragon, we'll return to Germany shortly. Compare the features of Oliver Kahn with the figures of this Gold Seal of Philip II of Spain and consider: Are the faces on the seal those of some generic Moors, are they the good likeneses of real nobles?

http://www.hubert-herald.nl/EspanAragon.htm
 -  -

Continuing on the Aragonese theme, how well do these faces on these seals match Martin of Aragon?
 -  -

-
Edward I, and father John I of Portugal

Do we still have to be buying into this ridiculous theory that the Moors we see in European heraldry are all images relating to the defeat of the Moors in Spain or in the Crusades?

I could throw in a picture of Clarence Seedorf, but I'll pass.

Oh and I forget to mention, referenced at http://www.hubert-herald.nl/EspanAragon.htm the moors are now officially pink, no more blackamoors.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,....u gotta admit Hoover is one odd looking 'White'..

-

-

-

-

-

-

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Now Lion, here is one that might make Tukuler's, Doxie's and ur head explode....

-  -  -

-

Geographical Distribution of Anthropological Types in Wales.

H. J. Fleure and T. C. James

The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
Vol. 46, (Jan. - Jun., 1916), pp. 35-153

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009670

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Good try Hapsburg...but no.... try again...

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Abraham Lincoln's mother was a MELUNGEON

https://books.google.com.co/books?id=WfHoqUBay-UC&lpg=PA89&ots=2OS6q3t290&dq=abraham%20lincoln%20mother%20melungeon&pg=PA89#v=twopage&q=abraham%20lincoln%20mother%20melungeon&f=fal se

WHAT IS A MELUNGEON:... according to WIKI,

"Melungeon (/məˈlʌndʒən/ mə-lun-jən) is a term traditionally applied to one of numerous "tri-racial isolate" groups of the Southeastern United States. Historically, Melungeons were associated with the Cumberland Gap area of central Appalachia, which includes portions of East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and eastern Kentucky. Tri-racial describes populations thought to be of mixed European, African and Native American ancestry. Although there is no consensus on how many such groups exist, estimates range as high as 200.[1][2] Melungeons were often referred to by other settlers as of Portuguese or Native American origin."

But we have a problem.....here is the conclusion from the most recent DNA analysis on the Melungeons....

'Now a new DNA study in the Journal of Genetic Genealogy attempts to separate truth from oral tradition and wishful thinking. The study found the truth to be somewhat less exotic: Genetic evidence shows that the families historically called Melungeons are the offspring of sub-Saharan African men and white women of northern or central European origin.'

http://news.yahoo.com/dna-study-seeks-origin-appalachias-melungeons-201144041.html

It appears that the Melungeons are multigenerational mullatoes who primarily kept to themselves.....perhaps interacial couples who earlier fled to the hinterlands to avoid persecution.....

Conclusion:

Abraham Lincoln looks 'strange' because he is mixed race......quadroon or octoroon....

(Elvis Pressley is also Melungeon)  - http://localloreandgore.com/2014/08/11/the-worlds-most-famous-melungeon/

Understanding Lincoln's racial background now sheds some light on the level acrimony that accompanied him winning the
presidency........the South became apoplectic....

As far as many were concerned a N@gg@r sitting in the White House not only offended all sensibility, but posed a direct threat to slavery.....the South seceded....you know the rest...

This is what many thought of him....

'While the majority of Illinoisans supported the war against the secession of the southern states and opposed the enslavement of African-Americans, those sentiments were far from universal in the state, particularly in south central and southern Illinois whose residents were more likely to have migrated from the south. The Copperheads were a loosely organized group of Midwestern Democrats who vehemently opposed the war and the administration of President Abraham Lincoln. The reasons for Copperhead opposition were numerous but focused primarily on the negative economic impact of the Civil War particularly in agriculture and banking; Lincoln's declaration of martial law and suspension of habeas corpus in 1863; and, for some, the Emancipation Proclamation. Abraham Africanus I is a rare Copperhead political pamphlet from 1864 that satirically depicts Abraham Lincoln making a pact with the Devil to become the monarchical ruler of the United States. To read more about the Copperheads, see Illinois Copperheads and the American Civil War."

-

he was insulted with all manner of epithets having to do with his not so secret lineage.....

This also puts into perspective his death.......gun shot to the head by angry Booth..upset not only at the war , but that Lincoln planned to give Blacks citizenship....voting right.....

beyond being a 'n@gg@r lover'....many knew that was in fact part Black....

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Melungeons.....

-

-
 -

-
 -

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
What is also interesting,....

The hysteria by the South about Lincoln winning the presidency is simmilar to Doxie's present hysteria about Obama.....

even though both men were extremely conservative in racial views, always disavowed any particular racial sympathy for Blacks, the Southerners could never accept someone who looks like they do in the White House....

Lincoln's life ended with assisnation, .... Obama has received a record number of death threats.......

Lets take a comparative look at the propaganda...

-
 -  -
 -

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,,,,,, ???

--------------------
Keldal

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The point here I am trying to make is that European scholars have been very selective in what they present as Caucasoid and what they present as Negroid, and Negroid traits are very much feature of the European racial make up, and by Negroid that I mean features in so called Niger Congo or Bantu people, or whatever words they use, not the kind of features found in Ethiopians and Somalis.
An obvious victim of Western brainwashing on so-called "racial typologies". The phenotypes of East Africans such as Ethiopians and Somalis are strictly consonant with those of so-called "Congo or Bantu people".

Ethiopian and Somali types. In what way are they phenotypically distinct from the generic Bantu or Congo phenotype. Ethiopian Prime Minister, Mona Walter and Ayaan Hirsi Ali--prominent Somali Muslim apostates.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ethiopian+prime+minister+hailemariam+desalegn&biw=1600&bih=740&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qclkVdTcCoa27gaPqYPYBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

https://www.google.com/search?q=ayaan++hirsi++ali++images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QMpkVYPmL-mR7Aah0oDYAw&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=740
https://www.google.com

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mona+walter++images&biw=1600&bih=740&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SMxkVc2yB6mt7AadzoOgBg&ved=0CBsQ

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Good point

--------------------
Keldal

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
'near whites
off whites'

What is a 'near white/off white' ?

So, I see you've never read JA Rogers.

Most of us started our review of Afr
admixture in WestEurasians when we
were children via Sex and Race (all 3 vols).
Volume I: Negro-Caucasian Mixing in All Ages and All Lands: The Old World

You don't even have the basic foundation
from time honored black scholars to begin
to discuss this type of material covered.

Time you educated yourself on your own
instead of falling for internet demagoguery,
hook line and sinker.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Tukuler,.....

For the third time......dont let me have to tell you again...

STOP PROJECTING

--------------------
Keldal

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

-

So where were you when
I posted Rogers' 5 Negro
Presidents? Wherein you
will find that a 'negro'
won the prize for the
Pres. Lincoln look alike
contest a theatre was
offering.

I knew this **** way before you were born kid.

When you play personality
games you cut your nose to
spite your face.

Like I told you before
  • you shame faced negroes
    admire and wish you were white
    so you desperately try to make
    blacks out of obvious whites

near whites
    off whites

neither are blacks

get your black ass
    used to the fact
    you are not white
    and never will be
    no matter how many
    whites you black wash

just as Afr w/'caucasoid' features are not white
    neither are Euros w/'negroid' features black

be proud of who & what u r

look into yr own AUTHENTIC
    heritage lands and culture
    which you hate and are so
    ashamed of because it is
    NOT an ebony reflection
    of d y man.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Tukuler,

Uh oh .... looks like someone wants to start a beef so as to therefore reinstate a ban......

Its best you just be honest about your motives sir.

--------------------
Keldal

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Shut up and learn

If I didn't reinstate
ban for you trying to
start beef with me
calling me a nutjob
projectionist then ...

I'm here to share knowledge
and learn

Back to the topic
Not answering anymore
of your 'distractionary'
soap opera bullshit.

Forward on with the topic
so readers can hopefully
learn something about a
subject not internet
character personalities.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
An obvious victim of Western brainwashing on so-called "racial typologies". The phenotypes of East Africans such as Ethiopians and Somalis are strictly consonant with those of so-called "Congo or Bantu people".

Ethiopian and Somali types. In what way are they phenotypically distinct from the generic Bantu or Congo phenotype. Ethiopian Prime Minister, Mona Walter and Ayaan Hirsi Ali--prominent Somali Muslim apostates.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ethiopian+prime+minister+hailemariam+desalegn&biw=1600&bih=740&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qclkVdTcCoa27gaPqYPYBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

https://www.google.com/search?q=ayaan++hirsi++ali++images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QMpkVYPmL-mR7Aah0oDYAw&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=740
https://www.google.com

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mona+walter++images&biw=1600&bih=740&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SMxkVc2yB6mt7AadzoOgBg&ved=0CBsQ

Why are you so predictable? Of the three you picked, the two women are clearly identifiable as horners due to their narrow oval features, complexion not withstanding. Can't you do better than that? You know very well what I am speaking about and you prefer to nit pick over the imprecise terminology that are always present in such discussions. I am not going to bother with further explanations.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com