EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Best Quote Thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Quote Thread
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''The White Races were responsible for the creation of eighteen of the world's greatest civilisations, the Asians for five and the Negro as of today has not contributed to the development of a single civilisation'' - Arthur Toynbee

''All is race; there is no other truth. It is the key to history'' - Benjamin Disraeli, prime minister of Great Britain

''We need to get rid of our liberal preconceptions. Men are not born equal, this is something which has not yet got through to the politicians, and it is by no means clear that all races are equally gifted'' - Dr. Francis Crick, Nobel Prize winner and co-discoverer of DNA

''Race is everything'' - Robert Knox

''I naturally accept that there are major differences both mental and physical, which separate the different races of mankind. Indeed I would suggest that, however great may be the physical differences between such races as the European and the Negro, the mental and psychological differences are greater still.'' - Professor L. S. B. Leakey, a man who had lived all his life among Africans and an elder of the Kikuyu Tribe

'''There is no human race but a human species composed of four main racial groups: the Caucasoid, the Mongoloid, the Congoid and the Australoid all of which differ from each other far more than many animal groups which are scientifically accepted as being different species. These differences are fundamental being those of physique, psychology and intellect. There is evidence to show that the Caucasoid people, the white race, have creative abilities and talents that have not yet been demonstrated to any extent by the negro race.'' - Professor Wesley C. George, Emeritus Professor of Histology and Embryology

''The primary so-called races of living men have arisen independently from different ancestral groups and species in different continents at different times'' - R. R. Gates

''All the evidence to date suggests the strong and indeed overwhelming importance of genetic factors in producing the great variety of intellectual differences which we observe in our culture, and much of the differences observed between racial groups'' - Professor H. J. Eysenck, Professor of Psychology, London University

''Liberalism is a disease'' - Friedrich Wilhelm IV (1795-1861)

''The question arises, why so many people say or imply that the races differ only in skin colour when this is so obviously untrue. Those who minimise racial differences by speaking as though the only difference between a European and (for instance) a Chinese were of skin colour, appear unwittingly to admit that recognition of the more fundamental differences that actually exist might affect people’s views on the ethnic problem; for it might be regarded as unlikely that such differences could co-exist with exact similarity in the parts of the body concerned with thought and feeling.'' - John Baker, biologist

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm well aware of that. I will add more modern quotes to this thread when i get hold of them.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He,he,he:

Cass - thank you for posting the above.

It does two things:

It reminds everyone just what lying degenerates would-be-racists Albinos are.

(They are not really racists, because racism implies superiority. Logically, people who are defective cannot be superior, thus they are would-be-racists).

And two: just how stupid you are, for reminding us all, what lying degenerates would-be-racists Albinos are.

Doxie dear - do you still want to call me names?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
Hello. We are in 2012. Thanks, bye.

Yup, in a time where we expose a lot of the racist colonial mindset, to be lies, false and deceiving!

It's happening daily on E.G. .

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey, sorry deary but you are still a White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, lying, history stealer nothing will ever change that LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mikey, sorry deary but you are still a White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, lying, history stealer nothing will ever change that LOL.

Quite frankly it's funny you have nothing to say about the pseudo babble by the OP.

You are indeed as dumb as you look. Since all I read by you is this carousel rant.

I wonder have you ever left your trailer park?

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Troll Patrol but I don't live in a trailer park. I was only responding to the question Mike asked me that is all. However since you insist I will respond to what Cass/Anglo posted. I do believe there are different human races yes, however I don't believe that any race is superior or inferior to any other.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Sorry Troll Patrol but I don't live in a trailer park. I was only responding to the question Mike asked me that is all. However since you insist I will respond to what Cass/Anglo posted. I do believe there are different human races yes, however I don't believe that any race is superior or inferior to any other.

You may not live in a trailer park, but you sure are a hillbilly. And you did sound somewhat like a redneck. Who are known as not being bright.

I wonder have you ever left the hills?

From my understanding, Mike does not believe in the Race concept.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Anglo_Pyramidologist is a retard" - EVERYBODY
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K. Humley, M. Healy and J. Long. (2009) The global pattern of gene identity variation reveals a history of long-range migrations, bottlenecks, and local mate exchange: Implications for biological race. AMm Jrn Phy Anthro. 139:(1) 34-46

QUOTE:

"Several recent studies have argued that human genetic variation conforms to a model of isolation by distance, whereas others see a predominant role for long-range migrations and bottlenecks. It is unclear whether either of these views fully describes the global pattern of human genetic variation. In this article, we use a coalescent-based simulation approach to compare the pattern of neutral genetic variation predicted by these views to the observed pattern estimated from neutral autosomal microsatellites assayed in 1,032 individuals from 53 globally-distributed populations. We find that neither view predicts every aspect of the observed pattern of variation on its own, but that a combination of the two does. Specifically, we demonstrate that the observed pattern of global gene identity variation is consistent with a history of serial population fissions, bottlenecks and long-range migrations associated with the peopling of major geographic regions, and gene flow between local populations. This history has produced a nested pattern of genetic structure that is inconsistent with the existence of independently evolving biological races. We consider the implications of our findings for methods that apportion variation into within- and between-group components and for medical genetics."

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com