EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THIS FORUM REMINDS ME......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THIS FORUM REMINDS ME......
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS FORUM REMINDS ME OF WHAT I READ ABOUT Brussels where the police does not visit, patrol or enter certain neighbourhoods anymore. I tried to imagine how the normal people live along these streets. Ten locks on the door, never venture out at night. I remember visiting the family of a Moroccan friend in Casa Blanca, and as I alighted from the taxi they young men of the neighbourhood gave me a body search. If they would have found my wallet, it would have been lost. so better not to venture outside the city centre without a person that knows the place.
In Brussels looking for a hotel at night somebody came after and spat on my coat, a method to distract me and steal my wallet, which did not work as I did not reacted to the spitting, to examine my coat. On the next day a person stopped me to ask for my identity papers and as I refused he slinked away. Belgium is the richest country in the world, with thousands of tourist, but when they complain to the police they get laughed out of the police station. This is done to create hatred and social segregation against Blacks and Muslims. There are bound to be criminals in any community, but we pay taxes for protection by the state, and the state is failing the people. For some purpose. I guess it’s the holocaust they are planning when the war against Iran begins.

So on these pages we get no moderation, so every sick and criminal person can wreck this forum. No interaction possible, no standards maintained. No fresh blood. But still the people who own this site are getting their money, even introducing advertisement that interfere with the logging in.

-

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir Egfried

I gather that every moderated forum you have visited ended up banning you!

True or false?

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut up, iron trash
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
shut up, iron trash

How is Rio, are there any no go areas? In Paramaribo there are unsafe areas, especially at night. In some neighbourhoods there is nothing for a visitor, so he better stay out. The government is cleaning up by killing supposed criminals during so-called arrests. People are complaining, but some criminals are ruthless, and there are pockets of lawlesness.

-

Bystander killed by a police bullet, Suriname

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Sir Egfried

I gather that every moderated forum you have visited ended up banning you!

True or false?

LMBAO!

Both you and I know the answer is a definite YES.

Eghead is dumb, and hopeful that Whites/Jews will somehow gain sanity and change their ways.
What a dunce!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.
slums are dominated by drug traffickers.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shut up, iron trash

Pedophile! You will soon be arrested... [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
yes. slums are dominated by drug traffickers.

There is also complaints about drugstrafficing at the border area's of Holland, the Columbia of Europe, as Europeans come to holland to buy drugs, freely available. The free lance sellars also want a piece of the action, so they chase tourists etc. They have now issued a card system, only for the Dutch to get access to drugs selling points.

The elite must have a hand in this, and some people may trade while others not, some get busted, others not. This causes resentment, naturally and we recently had a fire bombing of the historical town hall of Waalre, with two cars blocking back and front entrances. Still no news who did it an why.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Netting in The Hague town hall to prevent suicides.
For some reason citizens of The hague choose to end their lives in the great hall of our town hall, that they had to attach netting to the internal bridges crossing the hall.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Netherland is the greatest manufacturer and exporter of the drug ecstacy in the world.Egmond avoid drug dealer and pick pocket .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5376 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The Netherland is the greatest manufacturer and exporter of the drug ecstacy in the world.Egmond avoid drug dealer and pick pocket .

I write books. Some Blacks think only whites can write books.

quote:
1. Badal, or, The suicide of a reformed housenigger
Codfried, Egmond / Codfried / 2012

2. Was Jane Austen black?
Codfried, Egmond / 1st ed / Codfried / 2011

3. Will there be another Holocaust? = Komt er weer een Holocaust?
Codfried, Egmond / Codfried / 2010

4. Blue blood is black blood : the iconographical proof of a dominating black and colored European race who were a noble and royal elite (1500-1789) = Blauw bloed is zwart bloed : het iconografisch bewijs van een dominerende zwarte en gekleurde Europese natie die een adellijke en koninklijke elite was (1500-1789)
Codfried, Egmond / Codfried / [2009]

5. De vijand van de Neeger
Codfried, Egmond / Codfried / 2006-...

6. De vijand van de Neeger ; Dl. 1: Ongeediteerde correspondentie en columns 2004-2006
Codfried, Egmond / 1e dr / Codfried / 2006

7. Carmelita, Carmen!
Codfried, Egmond / 1e dr / Codfried / 2006

8. Maria Susanna Du Plessis (1739-1795) : dader of slachtoffer?
Codfried, Egmond / 8e bew. dr / Codfried / 2005

9. Belle van Zuylen's vergeten oma: Maria Jacoba van Goor (1687-1737) : een beknopte studie over zwarten en kleurlingen in Europa en Nederland door de eeuwen heen
Codfried, Egmond / 1e verb. dr / Codfried / 2005

10. Belle van Zuylen's vergeten oma: Maria Jacoba van Goor (1687-1737) : een beknopte studie over zwarten en kleurlingen in Europa en Nederland door de eeuwen heen
Codfried, Egmond / Codfried / 2004

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com