EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...There seems to be a Lunatic who loves to call people Cagots, but it turns out the Cagots had nothing to do with the Goths but were hated because of Muslim/Moorish Blood...

Another idea, as Marie-Pierre implies, is that the Cagots were slaves of the Goths who inundated France in the Dark Ages. From here, etymologists have deduced that "ca-got" comes from "cani Gothi" – "dogs of the Goths". But that idea fails to explain the many variants of the Cagot name, nor does it square with the geographical distribution. In fact, the Cagot name probably derives from "cack" or "caca", a term of abuse in itself.

Last year, a new theory emerged, propounded by the British writer Graham Robb in his book The Discovery of France. Robb suggests that the Cagots were originally a guild of skilled medieval woodworkers; in this light, the bigotry against them was commercial rivalry, which became fossilised and regimented over time.

So who is right? It's a confusing picture. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And her theory, of the Cagots being converted but still-distrusted Muslims, is supported by many French experts: because it neatly explains the religious disapproval of the Cagots. As for the geographical spread, that's probably linked to the St James pilgrim routes.

Marie-Pierre shows me a website where she is gathering information about Cagot life. She points to a list of villages associated with Les Agotes.

"Some like to say Cagots have disappeared. But this is not true. If you travel near Campan, for instance, you can still see the short, swarthy people descended from the Cagots. The
'pestiferous people'."

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

We are the Muurs

I am a MUUR

I am the real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]
^^^^^
So now we know who the Real Cagot of E.S is....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump This Sh@t Up

Esp...For that Wanna be I-Talian Cagot Rasta

AKA

Mike111's Tin-Foil Dog...

Good Doggy!!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geri the Gwoat

I like that you have been doing your homeworks. Now you wanna me teach you about the Cagots, from the books of authority?

Like I taught you about the many black Romans?

And the Muurish Kings of Italy?

Do you really wanna learn your history?

Let me know. Warning, this could be messy...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cagots

Again, it is said that they are descended from the Arian Goths who were permitted to live in certain places in Guienne and Languedoc, after their defeat by King Clovis, on condition that they abjured their heresy, and kept themselves separate from all other men for ever. The principal reason alleged in support of this supposition of their Gothic descent, is the specious one of derivation,–Chiens Gots, Cans Gets, Cagots, equivalent to Dogs of Goths.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/an-accursed-race-by-elizabeth-cleghorn-gaskell/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
More on Cagots:

There was a wealthy miller, Etienne Arnauld by name, of the race of Gotz, Quagotz, Bisigotz, Astragotz, or Gahetz, as his people are described in the legal document. He married an heiress, a Gotte (or Cagot) of Biarritz; and the newly-married well-to-do couple saw no reason why they should stand near the door in the church, nor why he should not hold some civil office in the commune, of which he was the principal inhabitant. Accordingly, he petitioned the law that he and his wife might be allowed to sit in the gallery of the church, and that he might be relieved from his civil disabilities. This wealthy white miller, Etienne Arnauld, pursued his rights with some vigour against the Baillie of Labourd, the dignitary of the neighbourhood. Whereupon the inhabitants of Biarritz met in the open air, on the eighth of May, to the number of one hundred and fifty; approved of the conduct of the Baillie in rejecting Arnauld, made a subscription, and gave all power to their lawyers to defend the cause of the pure race against Etienne Arnauld–”that stranger,” who, having married a girl of Cagot blood, ought also to be expelled from the holy places. .

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Geri the pink leper boy-cagot

Here is more:

There are various ways in which learned men have attempted to account for the universal repugnance in which this well-made, powerful race are held. Some say that the antipathy to them took its rise in the days when leprosy was a dreadfully prevalent disease; and that the Cagots are more liable than any other men to a kind of skin disease, not precisely leprosy, but resembling it in some of its symptoms; such as dead whiteness of complexion, and swellings of the face and extremities.

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The white leprous skin of the cagot

The ‘cagots’ revolted against the injustice they were suffering : in 1514, the ‘cagots’ of Béarn made a representation to the Pope Leo X. The Pope, fully acknowledging the reference to white leprosy of Ghéhazi, from whom the ‘agots’ would have descended, published a bull instructing that these populations be treated ‘with kindness, in the same way as the other believers’, and charged an official, Juan de Santa Maria, with executing the Bull. Despite the favourable arbitration of Charles Quint in 1524, this formal equality would still be refused to the ‘agots’ of Navarre for a long time.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/%e2%80%98cagots%e2%80%99-of-bearnthe-pariahs-of-france-the-first-white-europeans/

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
In French language:

Ca-got en Gascon signifie « chiens de Goths ».

Les Goths venus du Turkestan s’installent en Ukraine où leur roi Ulfila se convertit à l’arianisme et crée une langue littéraire et une écriture dérivée du grec. Puis leur royaume se divise en deux : les Brillants Ostrogoths et les Sages Wisigoths. ...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/les-goths-et-les-cagoths/

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The origins of both the term "Cagots" (and "Agotes", "Capots", "Caqueux", etc.) and the Cagots themselves are uncertain. It has been suggested that they were descendants of the Visigoths, and the name Cagot derives the name from caas (dog) and "Goth". ...

One early mention of the Cagots is from 1288, when they appear to have been called Chretiens or Christianos. Thus, another theory is that the Cagots were early converts to Christianity.

It was not until the French Revolution that substantive steps were taken to end discrimination toward Cagots. Revolutionary authorities made clear that Cagots were no different from other citizens, and de jure discrimination generally came to an end. Still, local prejudice from the populace persisted, though the problem at least began to decline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Chrestians or the Cagots:

Very few modern scientists looked into this historical phenomenon. Theses or essays about Chrestians are really rare. At the faculty of History, a course is devoted to the Chrestians mystery, but their origin still remains unknown. Certain XIXth C. authors proposed the hypothesis that these strange individuals suffered from leprosy. This thesis doesn't hold water, because the way they were treated doesnt look like the specific treatment and distinctive signs which were imposed on the lepers in the Middle Ages. Besides, Chrestian cemeteries from the XIIth and XIIIth C. which were recently dug up show perfectly sane skeletons, without the terrible bone lesions that can be observed on the lepers remains. Other researchers proposed the hypothesis that Chrestians were descendants of Saracens who stayed in our climate after the invasion. However, chronicles from the Middle Ages assure that the long hair of the rare Chrestians who were not bald were invariably "blonds comme les blés" (golden blonde). It was also proposed that they descended from the Vikings, but the Vikings had already been integrated for a long time in the European society.

See: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7108.0;wap2

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the Tin-Foil Cagot Tranny:
Geri the pink leper boy-cagot

Here is more:
blah blah blah....

My source already debunks you,...Sorry but you lose.

Remember your rant about a so called Scottish man who YOU made the sole authority on Neaderthal, well How doesit feel Cagot bitch...

The last living Cagot says FROM HER MOUTH, FROM HER OWN HISTORY that the Cagots were Muslim Moorish Pariahs left after they were defeated by European factions.

. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

That means you as a professing White "Muur" are in fact a Cagot...

LMBAO...

Good DOGGIE!! Good CAGOT Doggie!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^

Pink scottish gwoat,

You need to read more and quit computer games

quote:
However, chronicles from the Middle Ages assure that the long hair of the rare Chrestians who were not bald were invariably "blonds comme les blés" (golden blonde). It was also proposed that they descended from the Vikings, but the Vikings had already been integrated for a long time in the European society.

quote:
In French language:

Les Goths venus du Turkestan s’installent en Ukraine où leur roi Ulfila se convertit à l’arianisme et crée une langue littéraire et une écriture dérivée du grec. Puis leur royaume se divise en deux : les Brillants Ostrogoths et les Sages Wisigoths. ...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/les-goths-et-les-cagoths/

PINK GWOAT: Muurs never had blond hair..LOL!

They never had pale-pink skin ....LOL!

Neither were they GOTHS or ARGOTS....

Cagot stands for leprous pink-pale people
who became pink because of the curse of Gehazi
the servant of Prophet Elijah cursed with Leprousy (and he became pink-white)

They were called lepers was because of their pink-pale skin!

Cagots were pink albinos, they never lived in Africa, nor did they come from Africa...
You only make yourself a laughing stock,
debating a subject on which you have no understanding....ROFLMAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This will be like the "white armed Memnon"
and "Septimus Severus the only negro emperor of Rome"; Famous debates hehehe....
LoL!!! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I have lots of Cagot Research materials for who ever wants to pursue research into this area:

The Goths and the Cagots:

The Nigri-latinis, whom some call Moors, and some call Celts, and some call Ibero-Maurosians of Europe, were wiped out by the invading Goths and their Slavic brethrens. A genocide that still sliently cries for a voice. The rest of the Negrito Latinos, and the Celts and the Ibero-Mauros, they tried to interbreed with.

The whipe out and the white-washing took almost 1500 years and even today is not quite over, as Europeans search out immaginary ancestries and then kill off neighbouring tribes based on those mis-his-tories. For example the massacre of Jews in second world war Europe, Turkish and Albanian massacres and genocides of world war one days, ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and so forth and so on.

The Goths were cursed with the Cagots, their diseased cousins who followed them everywhere as dogs, hence their names the dogs of the goths, Cagots. They were called chretins, to denote both, their ancestral linkages to the “benevolence” of the Roman Catholic Papacy, as well as their suspected congenital deformity/diseases and mental illnesses.

The Cagots had no languages, but they took all languages spoken around them, no culture except for witch-craft, sick with all kinds of degenerative and congenital and sometimes contagious diseases of the body, and the mind. And just like you see them today they are full of talk of blood sacrifice, endless wars, and moral and spiritual canibalism.

Even the Goths and the Slavs were sacred of those savages called Cagots and they sought to constrain them, with sever laws. They were banned from common grounds, rivers, parks and towns. They were condemned only to the one profession of carpenter.

They were makers of coffins. Ironically they also participated in the construction of many churches across Europe, yt they wre barred from those churches when fully built. They could only wear certain types of clothings so they could be easily identified. They were constrained in property ownership and were allowed to live on the outer edges of European villages.

They were so persecuted that along with the fleeing remnant of the original European black muurs of ancient and modern Europe, they were the first to arrive in Americas.

They were those chretins, so called pilgrims, feeling oppression in Europe, looking for better opportunity, and then they came here in America to kill off the Arawaks, the black Caribes, the Mohawks, the Seminoles, and the rest of the Indians, red and black alike, with their diseases. That same leprosy feared by other Europeans…or small pox. Some really evil contagious disease. So they took America, but thankfully the original people survived too, to counteract the actions and spells of the Cagots.

The Cagots, they finally took over the government of Europe after years and years of bloody warfares, culminating in the French revolution of the 18th century. That was the time the Cagots took over, and inter-mixed themselves so efficiently with the rest of the Europeans, that today very few of true blood Cagots can be identified. They then systematically expunged all references to themselves from history. By book burnings, vandalisms, censorship, and outright lies, they effectively made themselves disappear from the annals of European and American history, faslely mis-identifying themselves as “whites”.

They even went inside church yards and tore up any record or references to cagots. They dug up grave yards too.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/cagots-revisited-by-abdulkadir-x/

Muur to come! [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron, who do like better the Romans or the Greeks

keep it real with me, which one?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

I love both a them.. [Smile]

They respected the ancient ways in the manner they could conceptualize... unlike the Goths and the Cagothic albinos of today...

And I love you too, Lioness my Dunce [Big Grin]

Your animal Gerri the pink Gwoat I despise
like I despise every stinky and filthy things...

Next question?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Gerri Geri Pink Jackass Judas

Muur on the Origins of Cagots:

"In the region of Béarn they were given many names. Apart from the term ‘cagot’, they were also called ‘crestias’ or ‘gésitains’. To explain their lowly station and to legitimise their pariah status, some claimed that ‘cagot’ referred to ‘goth’. This allowed them to justify the social exclusion of these people because they were now descendants of the ‘goths’, the barbaric and pagan groups which conquered much of Europe during the middle ages.

At the same time, it was also claimed that the term ‘crestias’ was a contraction of ‘Christians’: this too, of course, justified their exclusion from society of that time! In addition, ‘Gésitain’ is a rather unique name because it comes from the name of the biblical personality Gehazi, the dishonest servant of Elisha, the ‘man of God’.

The Bible tells us the story of the leprosy-afflicted Naaman, Army Chief of the King of Syria. Naaman went to Israel where Elisha cured him. When Naaman offers generous gifts to Elisha, Elisha refuses to accept them and sends Naaman on his way back to Syria. Gehazi however has other plans, and tells Naaman that Elisha had changed his mind and had asked him to send some gifts through him. These of course, Gehazi keeps for himself. When Elisha finds out the truth, he curses Naaman saying «Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your posterity for ever». Gehazi then leaves Elisha’s
home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27). Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/%e2%80%98cagots%e2%80%99-of-bearnthe-pariahs-of-france-the-first-white-europeans/

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^^

Pink scottish gwoat,

You need to read more and quit computer games

quote:
However, chronicles from the Middle Ages assure that the long hair of the rare Chrestians who were not bald were invariably "blonds comme les blés" (golden blonde). It was also proposed that they descended from the Vikings, but the Vikings had already been integrated for a long time in the European society.

quote:
In French language:

PINK GWOAT: Muurs never had blond hair..LOL!

They never had pale-pink skin ....LOL!

Neither were they GOTHS or ARGOTS....

Cagot stands for leprous pink-pale people
who became pink because of the curse of Gehazi
the servant of Prophet Elijah cursed with Leprousy (and he became pink-white)

They were called lepers was because of their pink-pale skin!

Cagots were pink albinos, they never lived in Africa, nor did they come from Africa...
You only make yourself a laughing stock,
debating a subject on which you have no understanding....ROFLMAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This will be like the "white armed Memnon"
and "Septimus Severus the only negro emperor of Rome"; Famous debates hehehe....
LoL!!! [Big Grin]

Cagot Slut...

accept your Roots...

. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

Cagot Bitch!!!... Show me....

A FIRST HAND SOURCE....

That claims the Cagots were blond...

My first hand source says....

. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Cagot Bitch....

Know your place...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I love both a them.. [Smile]

They respected the ancient ways in the manner they could conceptualize... unlike the Goths and the Cagothic albinos of today...

And I love you too, Lioness my Queen [Big Grin]

Your animal Gerri the pink Gwoat I despise
like I despise every stinky and filthy things...

Next question?

What about the Goths of the third century? There's not much written about them in their early period.
Why do you hate them?
Was it because they attacked Rome? Some of these Roman Emperors were pretty cruel, they were decadent, imposed heavy taxes on Egyptians, were cruel, had slaves and enjoyed brutal entertainment in the coliseum.

Now looking at the background of the attack of the Goths:

In the summer and fall of 376, tens of thousands of displaced Goths and other tribes arrived on the Danube River, on the border of the Roman Empire, requesting asylum from the Huns. Fritigern, a leader of the Thervingi, appealed to the Roman emperor Valens to be allowed to settle with his people on the south bank of the Danube, where they hoped to find refuge from the Huns, who lacked the ability to cross the wide river in force. Valens permitted this, and even helped the Goths cross the river, probably at the fortress of Durostorum (modern Silistra), Bulgaria.

Valens promised the Goths farming land, grain rations, and protection under the Roman armies as foederati. His major reasons for quickly accepting the Goths into Roman territory were to increase the size of his army, and to gain a new tax base to increase his treasury. The selection of Goths that were allowed to cross the Danube was unforgiving: the weak, old, and sickly were left on the far bank to fend for themselves against the Huns. The ones that crossed were supposed to have their weapons confiscated; however, the Romans in charge accepted bribes to allow the Goths to retain their weapons.
With so many people in such a small area, famine struck the Goths, and Rome was unable to supply them with either the food they were promised or the land; they herded the Goths into a temporary holding area surrounded by an armed Roman garrison. There was only enough grain left for the Roman garrison, and so they simply let the Goths starve. The Romans provided a grim alternative: the trade of slaves (often children and young women) for dog meat. When Fritigern appealed to Valens for help, he was told that his people would find food and trade in the markets of the distant city of Marcianople. Having no alternative, some of the Goths trekked south in a death march, losing the sickly and old along the path.

When they finally reached Marcianople's gates, they were barred by the city's military garrison and denied entry; to add insult to injury, the Romans unsuccessfully tried to assassinate the Goth leaders during a banquet. Open revolt began. The main body of Goths spent the rest of 376 and early 377 near the Danube plundering food from the immediate region. Roman garrisons were able to defend isolated forts but most of the country was vulnerable to Gothic plunder.

In late winter 377 war began in earnest and would last for six years before peace would be restored in 382. The remaining Goths moved south from the Danube to Marcianople, and next appeared near Adrianople. The Roman response was to send a force under Valens to meet and defeat the Goths. In 378 Valens moved north from Constantinople and was defeated (and himself killed) at the Battle of Adrianople (378) (modern Edirne). The victory gave the Goths freedom to roam at will, plundering throughout Thrace for the rest of 378. In 379 the Goths met only light Roman resistance and advanced north-west into Dacia, plundering that region.

In the West, "barbarian" comes from the Greek word Barbaroi meaning "anyone who is not Greek", and thus was often used to refer to other civilized people, such as the people of the Persian Empire.

he Greeks used the term as they encountered scores of different foreign cultures, including the Egyptians, Persians, Medes, Celts, Germans, Phoenicians, Etruscans and Carthaginians. It, in fact, became a common term to refer to all foreigners.

A change occurred in the connotations of the word after the Greco-Persian Wars in the first half of the 5th century BC. Here a hasty coalition of Greeks defeated the vast Achaemenid Empire. Indeed in the Greek of this period 'barbarian' is often used expressly to mean Persian.[7]

Out of those sources the Hellenic stereotype was elaborated: barbarians are like children, unable to speak or reason properly, cowardly, effeminate, luxurious, cruel, unable to control their appetites and desires, politically unable to govern themselves. These stereotypes were voiced with much shrillness by writers like Isocrates in the 4th century BC who called for a war of conquest against Persia as a panacea for Greek problems. Ironically, many of the former attributes were later ascribed to the Greeks, especially the Seleucid kingdom, by the Romans

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^The above is a Gothic apologia, written by a gothic descendant to hide the truth.

Behold the "Gotha/slava bikers" that attacked Rome:

Goths: like Alaric the destroyer aka "the wrath of Gotts"

Vandals: the original Vandalizers

Cagots: Infested hogs like Gerri Geri Judas

Chresians: Lepers

Consider those inglorious bastards, and reflect on why anyone should dislike them...

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^^The above is a Gothic apologia, written by

If you disagree with this history, then post a different source describing what happened leading to the Gothic War with the Romans or disputing the role of Valens, Emperor of Rome at the time.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Everything you want to know is explained in the link I post here. Go there and read from p.1 to 12 and you will get the true history:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=12

You never heard of Vandals????

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Everything you want to know is explained in the link I post here. Go there and read from p.1 to 12 and you will get the true history:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=12

You never heard of Vandals????

this is a cop out. I'm talking about what specifically led to the to gothic war with the Romans.
you will have to take this as a loss. The entire 12 page thread you makes no mention of Emperor Valens and his relations with the Goths

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Sweetie

If you must know:

The Goths were rendered landless by the Huns who chased their pink ass out of Turkemenistan. The Huns intended to kill every single cagot they laid eyes on, so it was a genocidal war.

The cagots took refuge on the borders of Roman empire to the East of Danube. Yet instead of observing pax Romana, it turns out that the goths were no better than animals.

They stole, they raped, they slaved. They were cannibals as well as reservoirs of unknown disease hence they were called a pestilence on earth.

And they were wicked pratitioners of cagotic magic, which entailed selling of the flesh and the enslavement of the mind.

The Emperor decided it was better to get rid of them, than allow them destroy his empire.

But they had numbers and determination, cause they definitely did not want to confront the Huns. They chose to battle civilized Rome.

After about 300 years of give and take, push and shove, thrust and parry, they finally destroyed Rome as the oracles had predicted.

Then North Africa, then Hispania, then Brittania and then Gaula and Celts, and so forth and so on America, and the death of the Indians, west Africa and slavery, Australia and genocide, India and contract slavery, the Melanasia and enslavement; China and heroin trade; Hiroshima and atomic bombs; Vietnam and Campuchea, now Iraq... woes... cagots!

Wars and rumors of wars...then will arrive the final armaggeddeon to free humanity from the pink pestilence.

Woes! "Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have hurt all mankind just to save his own???" Bob Marley

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Sweetie

If you must know:

The Goths were rendered landless by the Huns who chased their pink ass out of Turkemenistan. The Huns intended to kill every single cagot they laid eyes on, so it was a genocidal war.

The cagots took refuge on the borders of Roman empire to the East of Danube. Yet instead of observing pax Romana, it turns out that the goths were no better than animals.

They stole, they raped, they slaved. They were cannibals as well as reservoirs of unknown disease hence they were called a pestilence on earth.

And they were wicked pratitioners of cagotic magic, which entailed selling of the flesh and the enslavement of the mind.

The Emperor decided it was better to get rid of them, than allow them destroy his empire.

But they had numbers and determination, cause they definitely did not want to confront the Huns. They chose to battle civilized Rome.

After about 300 years of give and take, push and shove, thrust and parry, they finally destroyed Rome as the oracles had predicted.

Then North Africa, then Hispania, then Brittania and then Gaula and Celts, and so forth and so on America, and the death of the Indians, west Africa and slavery, Australia and genocide, India and contract slavery, the Melanasia and enslavement; China and heroin trade; Hiroshima and atomic bombs; Vietnam and Campuchea, now Iraq... woes... cagots!

Wars and rumors of wars...then will arrive the final armaggeddeon to free humanity from the pink pestilence.

Woes! "Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have hurt all mankind just to save his own???" Bob Marley

Still you make no mention of Emperor Valens or Athanaric.
Your history lesson lacks the essentials, fail

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Dunce dunce dunce....

More of your history:

Goths were a pestilence in the Roman Empire before Valens...

Every Roman Emperor of note before the 3rd century AD conducted a war of containment on the Cagotic pestilence...

The Black Emperors like Karakalla wanted to totally exterminate the vermins and vandals... The tragedy was that he failed.

But now, my favourite Dunce, you see clearly that Romans were no friends of the red-neck red-legged cagots....

And Romans were busy worshipping African gods and goddess, and celebrating the culture and civilization of the ancient Muurs who built Europe....

Now, time for you to go do some google search and enlighten your pale horizon a bit more...

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Cagots

Again, it is said that they are descended from the Arian Goths who were permitted to live in certain places in Guienne and Languedoc, after their defeat by King Clovis, on condition that they abjured their heresy, and kept themselves separate from all other men for ever. The principal reason alleged in support of this supposition of their Gothic descent, is the specious one of derivation,–Chiens Gots, Cans Gets, Cagots, equivalent to Dogs of Goths.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/an-accursed-race-by-elizabeth-cleghorn-gaskell/

look up the word specious before trying to build a point on it.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I have lots of Cagot Research materials for who ever wants to pursue research into this area:

Cagots Revisited – By Abdul Kadir X

The Goths and the Cagots:

The Nigri-latinis, whom some call Moors, and some call Celts, and some call Ibero-Maurosians of Europe, were wiped out by the invading Goths and their Slavic brethrens. A genocide that still sliently cries for a voice. The rest of the Negrito Latinos, and the Celts and the Ibero-Mauros, they tried to interbreed with.

The whipe out and the white-washing took almost 1500 years and even today is not quite over, as Europeans search out immaginary ancestries and then kill off neighbouring tribes based on those mis-his-tories. For example the massacre of Jews in second world war Europe, Turkish and Albanian massacres and genocides of world war one days, ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and so forth and so on.

The Goths were cursed with the Cagots, their diseased cousins who followed them everywhere as dogs, hence their names the dogs of the goths, Cagots. They were called chretins, to denote both, their ancestral linkages to the “benevolence” of the Roman Catholic Papacy, as well as their suspected congenital deformity/diseases and mental illnesses.

The Cagots had no languages, but they took all languages spoken around them, no culture except for witch-craft, sick with all kinds of degenerative and congenital and sometimes contagious diseases of the body, and the mind. And just like you see them today they are full of talk of blood sacrifice, endless wars, and moral and spiritual canibalism.

Even the Goths and the Slavs were sacred of those savages called Cagots and they sought to constrain them, with sever laws. They were banned from common grounds, rivers, parks and towns. They were condemned only to the one profession of carpenter.

They were makers of coffins. Ironically they also participated in the construction of many churches across Europe, yt they wre barred from those churches when fully built. They could only wear certain types of clothings so they could be easily identified. They were constrained in property ownership and were allowed to live on the outer edges of European villages.

They were so persecuted that along with the fleeing remnant of the original European black muurs of ancient and modern Europe, they were the first to arrive in Americas.

They were those chretins, so called pilgrims, feeling oppression in Europe, looking for better opportunity, and then they came here in America to kill off the Arawaks, the black Caribes, the Mohawks, the Seminoles, and the rest of the Indians, red and black alike, with their diseases. That same leprosy feared by other Europeans…or small pox. Some really evil contagious disease. So they took America, but thankfully the original people survived too, to counteract the actions and spells of the Cagots.

The Cagots, they finally took over the government of Europe after years and years of bloody warfares, culminating in the French revolution of the 18th century. That was the time the Cagots took over, and inter-mixed themselves so efficiently with the rest of the Europeans, that today very few of true blood Cagots can be identified. They then systematically expunged all references to themselves from history. By book burnings, vandalisms, censorship, and outright lies, they effectively made themselves disappear from the annals of European and American history, faslely mis-identifying themselves as “whites”.

They even went inside church yards and tore up any record or references to cagots. They dug up grave yards too.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/cagots-revisited-by-abdulkadir-x/

Muur to come! [Big Grin]

author of above article? Abdul Kadir

Dec 16, 2010 NEW YORK — A former member of Guyana's parliament was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday for plotting to blow up fuel tanks at John F. Kennedy International Airport after insisting he was wrongly convicted.

"At no time did I have any intention or believe in bringing any harm to the people of this country by the terrorist acts I happened to be identified with," Abdul Kadir told a judge in federal court in Brooklyn.

U.S. District Court Judge Dora Irizarry responded that there was ample evidence Kadir was a key player in "a plan that would have caused devastation unimaginable."

Kadir and Russell Defreitas, a former JFK cargo handler, were arrested and charged with multiple counts of conspiracy in 2007 after an informant infiltrated the plot and recorded them discussing it.

At a trial where Kadir and Defreitas were convicted earlier this year, prosecutors alleged the pair wanted to kill thousands of people and cripple the American economy by using explosives to blow up the fuel tanks and the underground pipelines that run through an adjacent Queens neighborhood. The said they sought the help of militant Muslims, including an al-Qaida operative, in Guyana.

The government relied heavily on the informant's secret recordings, which captured Defreitas bragging about his knowledge of Kennedy Airport and its vulnerabilities.

"For years, I've been watching them," he said of the fuel tanks while on a reconnaissance mission with the informant.

In other tapes, Defreitas ranted about punishing the United States with an attack that would "dwarf 9/11."

Kadir testified in his own defense, denying he was a militant Muslim who spied for Iran for years before joining the JFK scheme. He told jurors that he warned the plotters: "Islam does not support aggression or killing innocent people."

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^LoL! You are "Duncer" than I had thought...

--------------------
Lionz

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Faggots!! The Despied pariah trolls of Egyptsearch. You guys know who you are. [Wink]
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the Tin Foil Kitty-Kat:
^LoL! You are "Duncer" than I had thought...

Cagot...

Have you found my 1st hand source yet

Whats taking you so long...

Has Mike not fed you your Cat-Nip...

-
^^^^^
Mike111 with his Tin-Foil Kitty Kat...Ironlion...LMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Grrr grrr bark..bark...bark...

... But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

And her theory, of the Cagots being converted but still-distrusted Muslims, is supported by many French experts: because it neatly explains the religious disapproval of the Cagots. As for the geographical spread, that's probably linked to the St James pilgrim routes.

Marie-Pierre shows me a website where she is gathering information about Cagot life. She points to a list of villages associated with Les Agotes.

"Some like to say Cagots have disappeared. But this is not true. If you travel near Campan, for instance, you can still see the short, swarthy people descended from the Cagots. The
'pestiferous people'."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Below find the picture of Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac. In the picture you see a so-called whyte woman. Another pale-skin-albino wannbe Muurs...

Where is the Muur in this albino?

Is this a Cagot Albino or is this an Albino Cagot? [Big Grin]

- Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

Hoooooo, lookie at her dark skin (ehm..just kidding) [Big Grin] :
 - Fake Muur... [Big Grin]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-last-untouchable-in-europe-878705.html

This is what a True Muur looks like:

-

-

That shut down your pink cagotic arse eh? [Big Grin]

Sorry Gerri the leper ... accept your origin....

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tin-Foil Kitty:
Hiss...Hiss...MeOOOOOOOOWWW....

Sorry Gerri the leper ... MEOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.

Cagot Slut

Cagot Bitch

I know you are illiterate and suffer from poor comprehension, typical of ghetto sh@t like you...but let me help you out...

Ill Highlight a Key Word...

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

Here are some descendants of Thomas Jefferson..

-

But its O.K Kitty Kat, I understand you afrocentrics will try anything when you lose...

So now that your Non Sequitur Fallacy has been dismissed...Ill Repeat...

Show me a primary first hand source Like I did...

Put up or shut up

Cagot!!! Accept your roots...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron's a Cagot? I thought he was Pastafarian
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL How can you expect the tin lion to understand that just because someone is a descendant of blacks does not mean they are black, when the fool thinks all pale skinned people of European descent are "albinos"??

There's just no point in arguing with idiots like this.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LOL, I like when their racist propaganda and lies turns on them, looks like the Cagots Tin-Fil Kitty talks about are actually decendants of the "Muurs"...LOL

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
CAGOTS AND PALE SKIN:

quote:
The Bible tells us the story of the leprosy-afflicted Naaman, Army Chief of the King of Syria. Naaman went to Israel where Elisha cured him. When Naaman offers generous gifts to Elisha, Elisha refuses to accept them and sends Naaman on his way back to Syria. Gehazi however has other plans, and tells Naaman that Elisha had changed his mind and had asked him to send some gifts through him. These of course, Gehazi keeps for himself. When Elisha finds out the truth, he curses Naaman saying «Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your posterity for ever». Gehazi then leaves Elisha’s
home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27). Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’.

Skin cancer (white leprosy)
quote:
..skin cancer is most likely to occur in those who have fair skin, light-colored eyes, blonde or red hair, a tendency to burn or freckle when exposed to the sun, and a history of sun exposure.
THIS IS A CAGOT:

The "fake Muurish Mother" of Gerri the Pink Jackass:

Pale skin "Muurish" mum of Pink Gwoat ... LOL....LOL ...  - Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-last-untouchable-in-europe-878705.html

Saint Nicholas or Santa Claus
 -

Saint Brigid of Ireland
 -

King Kamehameha I of Hawaii
 -

-

Sorry Gerri the leper ... accept your origin.... [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ LOL How can you expect the tin lion to understand that just because someone is a descendant of blacks does not mean they are black, when the fool thinks all pale skinned people of European descent are "albinos"??

There's just no point in arguing with idiots like this.

Can the Indo-Chinese Tranny please refute the below with science:

quote:
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

quote:
Until recent
times there existed in France, especially in the southwestern part of the country, a class of pariahs known as cagots, or cacous, or gabets.6 These persons are variously regarded as having been sufferers from attenuated leprosy or as descendants of lepers. Another possibility, which I have not found adequately discussed in the literature, is that they were bearers of anomalous genetic traits which produced conspicuous malformations of the face and limbs....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1749678/pdf/bullnyacadmed00217-0097.pdf
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The albino "muurish" mother of Gerri the pink gwoat:

Cagot Marie Pierre the albino...

- Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur... [Big Grin]

The Moor head in Europe:

-

That shut down your pink cagotic arse eh? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Iron's a Cagot? I thought he was Pastafarian

Fake pink Lioness, the cagotic albino Ho,
fronting a Muurish woman's picture... [Embarrassed]

You are an exposed plagiarist artist
a wannabe Muur,
thief of ancient Muurish legacies,
and queen of "hot fake Romano-Muurish curls" [Big Grin]

Say something intelligent or shut up!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
CAGOTS AND PALE SKIN:

quote:
home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27). Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’.

Skin cancer (white leprosy)
quote:
..skin cancer is most likely to occur in those who have fair skin, light-colored eyes, blonde or red hair, a tendency to burn or freckle when exposed to the sun, and a history of sun exposure.
THIS IS A CAGOT:

The "fake Muurish Mother" of Gerri the Pink Jackass:

Pale skin "Muurish" mum of Pink Gwoat ... LOL....LOL ...  - Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur...

Saint Nicholas or Santa Claus
 -

Saint Brigid of Ireland
 -

Sorry Gerri the leper ... accept your origin.... [Big Grin]

quote:
The ‘cagots’ revolted against the injustice they were suffering : in 1514, the ‘cagots’ of Béarn made a representation to the Pope Leo X.

The Pope, fully acknowledging the reference to white leprosy of Ghéhazi, from whom the ‘agots’ would have descended, [Embarrassed] published a bull instructing that these populations be treated ‘with kindness, in the same way as the other believers’, and charged an official, Juan de Santa Maria, with executing the Bull.

Despite the favourable arbitration of Charles Quint in 1524, this formal equality would still be refused to the ‘agots’ of Navarre for a long time.

A Cagot:
 -

See http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/131.HTM

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
The albino "muurish" mother of Hiss...Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss!!

MEEOOOWW!!! MEEEOOOWWW! MEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Cagot...

Have you found my 1st hand source yet

Whats taking you so long...

Has Mike not fed you your Cat-Nip...

-
^^^^^
Mike111 with his Tin-Foil Kitty Kat...Ironlion...LMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The Original "Muur"ish Cagot Pariah....
 -

PLUS This...

-

-

Equals...

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
CAGOTS AND PALE SKIN....MEOOOOOWWWW.....PURRPURRRR...MEOOOOOOOWWW MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

Everybody notice the Tin Foil Kitty is Running as fast as she can from my request of a first hand source...

Why is this...

Is it because Mike111's Tin Foil Kitty can't back her Sh@t up???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Destruction of the Tin-Foil Kitty....

The Pariah Cagot Muurs and their white Luvas!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

-

-

-

-

As we can see this happens today as well.....Cagot Pariah Muur "Tin-foil Kitty flirting with a Pink Albino whore... trying to get that(In the words of Mike) "White Pu$$y...LMAO

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
^^"When you talk about dry skin, the old ladies get nervous...": African adage

u gonna be my super negro with moist skin for a day?
Tina Lova

I could be your brown sugar spice as well... [Big Grin]

Lion!

this is why the descendants of the Cagot Pariahs look like this...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/10/article-1285450-09C92CF1000005DC-864_233x423.jpg

HAAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

Now where's my 1st hand source Cagot....

Until then I will continue to give you this whipping and thrashing....

Cagot whore-accept your roots

. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Gerri Geri Pink Jackass Judas

Moorz on the Origins of Cagots:

THE GESITIANS

"In the region of Béarn they were given many names. Apart from the term ‘cagot’, they were also called ‘crestias’ or ‘gésitains’. To explain their lowly station and to legitimise their pariah status, some claimed that ‘cagot’ referred to ‘goth’. This allowed them to justify the social exclusion of these people because they were now descendants of the ‘goths’, the barbaric and pagan groups which conquered much of Europe during the middle ages.

At the same time, it was also claimed that the term ‘crestias’ was a contraction of ‘Christians’: this too, of course, justified their exclusion from society of that time! In addition, ‘Gésitain’ is a rather unique name because it comes from the name of the biblical personality Gehazi, the dishonest servant of Elisha, the ‘man of God’.

home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27).

Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’."

2 Kings 5:20-27 (King James Version)

20But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.

21So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?

22And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.

23And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.

24And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.

25But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.

26And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

27The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Gehastians:

Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur... pink cagot

Cagot:
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
The albino "muurish" wannabe mother of Gerri the pink gwoat:

Cagot Marie Pierre the albino...

fake wannabe muur...

Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur...

The Moor head in Europe:

-

That shut down your pink cagotic arse eh?

Muurs:

-

-

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Strike Three....

I await and still await a 1st hand Source..

You will have to take this as a loss...

HAHAHAHHA!!!

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

You will have to take this as a loss...

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?
why is his Tin Foil Kitty Running from my request;

You have witnessed the destruction of the fake cagot pariah Muur, who admitted she was a White Pariah Cagot Gotha Albino...she don't want more

esp. when she got busted flirting with an albino whore....

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

His majesty made a great slaughter among them-Ahmose Son of Ebana...

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers ... I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

DARK Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

- Fake Muur... pink cagot

Cagot:
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
CAGOTS AND PALE SKIN....MEOOOOOWWWW.....PURRPURRRR...MEOOOOOOOWWW MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

Everybody notice the Tin Foil Kitty is Running as fast as she can from my request of a first hand source...

Why is this...

Is it because Mike111's Tin Foil Kitty can't back her Sh@t up???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Destruction of the Tin-Foil Kitty....

The Pariah Cagot Muurs and their white Luvas!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

-

-

-

-

As we can see this happens today as well.....Cagot Pariah Muur "Tin-foil Kitty flirting with a Pink Albino whore... trying to get that(In the words of Mike) "White Pu$$y...LMAO

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
^^"When you talk about dry skin, the old ladies get nervous...": African adage

u gonna be my super negro with moist skin for a day?
Tina Lova

I could be your brown sugar spice as well... [Big Grin]

Lion!

this is why the descendants of the Cagot Pariahs look like this...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/10/article-1285450-09C92CF1000005DC-864_233x423.jpg

HAAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

Now where's my 1st hand source Cagot....

Until then I will continue to give you this whipping and thrashing....

Cagot whore-accept your roots

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

What year is the painting you are referencing?

Who are those black-brown curly haired muurish Etruscans in your fresco?

Where were your pink-albino ancestors at this time?

Where is your evidence?

quote:

-

the blond on the left

You mean the servant girl who gets fuched
from time to time by her Etruscan master?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Description physique des cagots

Dans "l'histoire des races maudites de la France et de l’Espagne", Francisque MICHEL souligne certains faits, d’après des témoignages, des légendes et ses propres constatations sur le terrain.

Page 86. des cagots de Campan en Bigorre : "Ils ont la peau très blanche et les yeux gris (résultat d’habitation froide et humide".

Physical Characteristics of cagots

In the book "the history of the bad races of France and Spain", Francise Michel emphasized certain facts testified by legend and her own analysis on the ground:

Page 86. Those cagots of Campan in Bigorre: They have very pale skin (blanche) and their eyes are grey (result of living in cold and humidity..)

--------------------
Lionz

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com