EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Can somebody please talk to this man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can somebody please talk to this man
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the h is he doing.

or do some things never change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIh8V0oAN2s

i'm sorry but this is embarassing.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana - He "IS" a Rapper you know.

And why are you concerning yourself with the goings-on of someone like him? Have you progressed so little that you are embarrassed by the faux pas of Negroes like him?

That's silly, You really must try to do better.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did not try to kiss her on the mouth!!
Pay attention!
She turned her mouth
then she turned her cheek
She was wrong!!
She was messing head

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

And why are you concerning yourself with the goings-on of someone like him? Have you progressed so little that you are embarrassed by the faux pas of Negroes like him?

It is the obvious desperation here that is disgusting, Michael. I wonder why such desperation? And you of all people know what I am talking about! This has nothing to do with his behavior - a product of his breeder class pathology which we've all come to expect from the gangsta rap crowd.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
He did not try to kiss her on the mouth!!
Pay attention!
She turned her mouth
then she turned her cheek
She was wrong!!
She was messing head

My friend that's some Bull if I ever heard it. [Roll Eyes]

A man from the Arab clan of “Banu Salim”, during an incursion led by Muhammed, asked the Prophet to let him stay behind saying, “I am afraid that if I see a Byzantine woman that I won’t be able to control myself” (Byzantium Viewed by the Arabs (2004), p. 124).

Sorry but most Americans BLACK OR WHITE will recognize this kind of desperation for what it is. Why it had to be at a NASCAR rally I'll never know.
I'm personally just glad he didn't start salivating.

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE! [Frown]

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

Michael.
Michael....hee!
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
] ^One thing I have to give Doxie credit for, is knowing how to avoid danger. She lies, and will go down lying, rather that facing the dangers of telling the truth.

I have read too many stories of Albino girls being so stupid as to admit their desire for Black men, only to be assaulted by Albino men.

Here is an example from AnswerBag:

Recently my wife and I were talking about our sexual fantasies ( she brought the subject up) then when I asked her if she had any fantasies she told me that she always wanted to have sex with a black man, Am I wrong for feeling inadequate now?

Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/603235#ixzz2Lmugo6gK

Albino women - DO NOT DO THAT!
It is extremely dangerous. An Albino male can't help but feel inadequate in such a situation.

Instead, simply give the object of your desires the look; then a rendezvous can be arranged later.
But be forewarned, some Black men don't roll that way, so just keep trying. If worst comes to worst, then there is always Mali. Though I think Doxie might have dibbs on him.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] ^ Cass, sorry but it's the Albino girls who flock to me, not the other way around.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm serious!
Do not be stupid!
This is Bullshit!!
He did not try to kiss her!
See the picture
in slow motion!
50 cents
should fire his lawyers against the channel
This is Slander!

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rich and famous African American are so comfortable around white people.As a black man I will not feel at ease to kiss a white reporter live on TV in a southern nascar event surrounded by redneck white.

to play devil advocate The USA is a hypocrit prejudice country the white female reporter may not want 50 cents a rich rapper and businessman sex symbol to be kissing her live on TV.Her white husband, boyfriend, boss, coworker, friend, fan maybe watching and some of them who are hypocriticaly prejudice may think that 50 cents a rich black rapper is having sex with her.Racist and prejudice white people hate white woman that are having sex with big black man.Those racist may hurt her career.50 cents should kiss her white girlfriend in private,keep it on the down low, nobody have to know to quote R Kelly.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
] ^One thing I have to give Doxie credit for, is knowing how to avoid danger. She lies, and will go down lying, rather that facing the dangers of telling the truth.

If worst comes to worst, then there is always Mali. Though I think Doxie might have dibbs on him.
]

I do think Doxie does have some secret desire to be around you guys. lol! (Not you, Svenska.) I suspected that when she pointed you to her youtube video.

I'm not judging though. To each his own. [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com