EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Muhammad's shameless murders of the non-Muhammdan(Kuffar) Arab Poets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Muhammad's shameless murders of the non-Muhammdan(Kuffar) Arab Poets
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the following pathetic tales involve of course, The Cowardly Renegade Desert Warlord, the nefarious and barbaric Pirate of Medina, Muhammad Bin abdallah, and his cowardly, wily, and cunning murders of the Kuffar Arabian Poets.

1. March 624: Al-Nadr bin al-Harith

Before Muhammad’s Hijrah (Emigration from Mecca to Medina in 622), he used to sit in the assembly and invite the Meccans to Allah, citing the Quran and warning them of God’s punishment for mocking his prophets. Al-Nadr would then follow him and speak about heroes and kings of Persia, saying, "By God, Muhammad cannot tell a better story than I, and his talk is only of old fables which he has copied as I have." Al-Nadr is referring to legends and opaque histories about Arabs of long ago and possibly to Bible stories about such figures as Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, which Muhammad told, but according to his own inaccurate versions. On other days al-Nadr would interrupt Muhammad until the prophet silenced him. In reply to al-Nadir’s harassment, it is possible (scholars sometimes have difficulties matching up Quranic verses with historical events) that Allah sent down these verses to Muhammad concerning him or certainly other mockers in Mecca, according to the account of Ibn Abbas, Muhammad’s cousin, who is considered a reliable transmitter of traditions:

25:6 Say [Prophet], "It was sent down by Him who knows the secrets of the heavens and earth. He is all forgiving and merciful." (MAS Abdel Haleem, The Qur’an, Oxford UP, 2004)

83:13 ... [W]hen Our revelations are recited to him, he says, "Ancient fables!" 14 No indeed! Their hearts are encrusted with what they have done. 15 No indeed! On that day they will be screened off from their Lord, 16 they will burn in Hell, 17 and they will be told, "This is what you call a lie." (Haleem)

Muhammad did not take revenge on him—not yet—even though the verses in Sura 83 promise a dismal eternal future for mockers. Muhammad’s revenge was not long coming.(The Coward) It was al-Nadir’s bad fortune to join Mecca’s army, riding north to protect their caravan, which Muhammad attacked at the Battle of Badr in AD 624. The story-telling polytheist was captured, and on Muhammad’s return journey back to Medina, Ali, Muhammad’s son-in-law, at Muhammad’s order, beheaded him, instead of getting some possible ransom money. He was one of two prisoners who were executed and not allowed to be ransomed by their clans—all because they wrote poems and told stories critiquing Muhammad.

Source: Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, trans. A. Guillaume, (Oxford UP, 1955, 2004), pp. 136 (Arabic pages 191-92); 163 / 236; 181 / 262; 308 / 458. Reputable historians today consider Ibn Ishaq to be a good source of early Islam, though they may disagree on his chronology and miraculous elements.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2. March 624: Uqba bin Abu Muayt

A similar story as that of al-Nadir can be told about Uqba. He too harassed and mocked Muhammad in Mecca and wrote derogatory verses about him. He too was captured during the Battle of Badr, and Muhammad ordered him to be executed. "But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?" Uqba cried with anguish. "Hell," retorted the prophet coldly. Then the sword of one of his followers cut through Uqba’s neck.

Source: Bukhari, vol. 4, no. 2934; Muslim, vol. 3, nos. 4422, 4424; Ibn Ishaq, p. 308 / 458. Bukhari and Muslim are reliable collectors and editors of the hadith (words and deeds of Muhammad outside of the Quran). These three passages from the hadith depict Muhammad calling on Allah for revenge on this poet.

The Cowardly Renegade Warlord of the Desert sentenced Innocent children to Hell because he could'nt take being mocked by the Poets of Mecca. BTW it was an ago old custom for Poets of one Arabian tribe to Mock Tribal Leaders and Poets(Muhammad) of other Tribes. No different than the Griots and Bards the Arabian Kuffar Poets held high positions in the Nomadic Illiterate culture of the Arabs and similar to "Rap Beefing/battling" it was harmless non violent and the better more gifted Poets would raise the status of their Tribe. But the Pirate of Medina could'nt handle the Humilation he suffered at the hands of the more Gifted Kuffar poets of Mecca who made him the laughing stock of Mecca. This must be understood because the Muhammadans and their liberal apologists like to claim Muhammad only attacked because he was under threat, when the fact is it was a CUSTOM for other poets to mock Poets and Tribal leaders..etc.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
IT should be noted that prior to Muhammad, the Jahiliah Poets of Arabia included many gifted women. Unlike the Male Dominated Mullahs and Imams of today, the Females of Kuffar Arabia composed some of the most gifted poetry and poets in Arabia so of course the Cowardly Renegade Warlord of the Desert, Muhammad, Had several Women killed and subjugated women to the role of Animals with his religion of Islam..

3. March 624: Asma bint Marwan

Asma was a poetess who belonged to a tribe of Medinan pagans, and whose husband was named Yazid b. Zayd. She composed a poem blaming the Medinan pagans for obeying a stranger (Muhammad) and for not taking the initiative to attack him by surprise. When the Allah-inspired prophet heard what she had said, he asked, "Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?" A member of her husband’s tribe volunteered and crept into her house that night. She had five children, and the youngest was sleeping at her breast. The assassin gently removed the child, drew his sword, and plunged it into her, killing her in her sleep.

The following morning, the assassin defied anyone to take revenge. No one took him up on his challenge, not even her husband. In fact, Islam became powerful among his tribe. Previously, some members who had kept their conversion secret now became Muslims openly, "because they saw the power of Islam," conjectures Ibn Ishaq.

Source: Ibn Ishaq, pp. 675-76 / 995-96.

Asma's poem against Muhammad...(Please Note that Asma was only RESPONDING to Muhammadan Aggression and Murders against the Pagan Tribal leaders. She rightfully and correctly saw Muhammad for what he was, a Murdering lowlife scum, and his followers a bunch of Cowards worthy of despise. Muhammad the Cowardly Warlord and Crime Boss of Medina had Asma assissinated in the dead of Night while she slept infront of her children, then the coward and his cowardly followers only openly challenged the powerless members of her tribe AFTER her rotting corspe was discovered the next day.

This is the man and people who some will claim as the "Black Man's Religion" this Pedophile Cowardly barbaric Crime Boss..

quote:
UMAYR B. ADIYY'S JOURNEY TO KILL ASMA D. MARWAN

"She was of B. Umayyya b. Zayd. When Abu Afak had been killed she displayed disaffection. Abdullah b. al-Harith b. Al-Fudayl from his father said that she was married to a man of B. Khatma called Yazid b. Zayd. Blaming Islam and its followers she said:

"I despise B. Malik and al-Nabit
and Auf and B. al-Khazraj.
You obey a stranger who is none of yours,
One not of Murad or Madhhij.
Do you expect good from him after the killing of your chiefs
Like a hungry man waiting for a cook's broth?
Is there no man of pride who would attack him by surprise
And cut off the hopes of those who expect aught from him?"

Hassan b. Thabit answered her:

"Banu Wa'il and B. Waqif and Khatma
Are inferior to B. al-Khazrahj.
When she called for folly woe to her in her weeping,
For death is coming.
She stirred up a man of glorious origin,
Noble in his going out and in his coming in.
Before midnight he dyed her in her blood
And incurred no guilt thereby."

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" Umayr b. Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won't butt their heads about her", so Umayr went back to his people.

Now there was a great commotion among B. Khatma that day about the affair of bint [daughter of] Marwan. She had five sons, and when Umayr went to them from the apostle he said, "I have killed bint Marwan, O sons of Khatma. Withstand me if you can; don't keep me waiting." That was the first day Islam became powerful among B. Khatma; before that those who were Muslims concealed the fact. The first of them to accept Islam was Umayr b. Adiy who was called the "Reader", and Abdullah b. Aus and Khuzayma b. Thabit. The day after Bint Marwan was killed the men of B. Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is the man and people who some will claim as the "Black Man's Religion" this Pedophile Cowardly barbaric Crime Boss..
Interesting to note that the first African to enter Islam was Bilal from Habash--a servant of Muhammad. This is of unfortunate symbolic importance. A servant and a singer! Amazing how history repeats itself.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari what do you have on Muhammed's slave trading activities?
Did he acquite Bilal by purchase as well as buy and sell
other black slaves?

lamin said:
Interesting to note that the first African to enter Islam was Bilal from Habash--a servant of Muhammad. This is of unfortunate symbolic importance. A servant and a singer! Amazing how history repeats itself.

Some Black Muslims in late 19970s s argued that
black Americans should be called "Bilalians" -
and not African Americans or black, because they
are descended from Bilal, above.

Interestingly, when the negro sought to sing, his Arab brothers objected. The Ethiopian, a black slave freed by Muhammed, the first muezzin, endured racist attacks by his Arab brethren. Some of the prophet's companions objected to the black man being named muezzin and in another hadith the black man is taunted with what was considered a stinging insult at the time: it is reported after a disagreement between Abu Dharr and Bilal, Abu Dharr in an attempt to insult said, "You son of a black woman."

Lewis mentions 2 other hadiths:

In another hadith, the Prophet is quoted as saying of the Ethiopians: "When he is hungry he steals, when he is sated he fornicates."

Another holds that the Prophet predicts that the Ka'ba, the sanctuary in Mecca, will be destroyed by [i]black-skinned, short-shanked men," who will tear it apart and thus begin the destruction of the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It also appears that some Arab brethren tried to kill the negro:

Bilal al-Habashi (the Ethiopian) was the first mu'azzin of the Prophet. His father was called Riyah, and his mother Jumanah; his agnomen was Abu 'Abdillah and Abu 'Umar. He was from those who accepted Islam in the very beginning. He participated in the battles of Badr, Uhud, Khandaq and other battles.[77]

Bilal was at first a slave of Safwan bin Umayyah. During his slavery, he was tortured inhumanely because of his faith. He was made to lie down naked on the burning sand of the Arabian desert; a heavy stone was put on his chest which made breathing difficult for him. And as if it was not enough, some heavily built persons used to jump upon the stone, trying to crush him to death. Still the only sound heard from Bilal was "Ahad! Ahad! (One God! One God!).[78]

http://www.al-islam.org/slavery/4.htm#r81
Slaves in the History of Islam
--------------------------------------------------------------

After Mumamed's death- the negro was banished:

It is written in Kamil Baha'i that Bilal did not say adhan or iqamah for Abu Bakr,[81] and did not pay allegiance to Abu Bakr as a caliph. Shaykh Abu Ja'far al-Tusi has narrated in lkhtiyar al-Rijal a report that Bilal refused to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr; and 'Umar caught hold of his dress made of hide and said, "Is this the reward of Abu Bakr; he emancipated you and you are now refusing to pay allegiance to him?". Bilal said, "If Abu Bakr had emancipated me for the pleasure of Allah, then let him leave me alone for Allah; and if he had emancipated me for his service, then I am ready to render him the services required. But I am not going to pay allegiance to a person whom the Messenger of God had not appointed as his caliph." 'Umar then dealt harshly with him and said, "You should not remain here among us." That is why after the Prophet's death, Bilal could not remain in Medina; and migrated to Syria.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A large amount of racism also appears in Arab writings

FROM BERNARD LEWIS: RACE AND SLAVERY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

As the empire grew so did the resentment for those of African descent in Arab society. Before and during the life of the Prophet, the Habashi or Abyssinians were looked upon favorably, and the Prophet even sent a caravan of his followers to Abyssinia for refuge from persecution. This favorable light didn’t last long after Abyssinia fell to the Muslims and the roles of empire and subject were reversed. Within 100 years of empire, the Muslim elite became increasingly arrogant and exclusivist toward non-Muslims and the ‘other’ in general. From racist Arab poetry and proverbs to spurious sayings attributed to the Prophet himself, racist tendencies became more and more common and eventually made their way into the social doctrines of Muslim societies to justify and legitimize religiously the idea that blacks and slaves were interchangeable words.

African Muslim jurists dealt with racist traditions and the attitudes which created and were supported by them by questioning their authenticity and insisting that they do not represent the teachings of the Prophet. The famous jurist Al-Jahiz, in his book, The Boast of the Blacks over the Whites, employs the same ethnocentric premises employed by the very racists he was addressing. Most African Muslims however rejected their black heritage altogether and adopted the seemingly superior Arab customs and attitudes characterized in Arab-Islamic tradition. In so doing, they also neglected their own wisdom traditions, deeming their history to be that of a cursed people. African Muslims sought to distance themselves from their pre-Islamic heritage by drawing sharp distinctions between themselves and their non-Muslim fellow Africans. The African jurist Ahmed Baba, for example, defends the chattel slavery by stating, “The Sudanese non-believers are like other non-believers whether they are Christians, Jews, Persians, Berbers, or any others who stick to non-belief and do not embrace Islam... there is no difference between all the non-believers in this respect. Whoever is captured in the condition of non-belief, it is legal to enslave him, whoever he might be, but not he who has converted to Islam voluntarily, from the beginning.”

Some of this can be attributed to Muslim geographers and travelers who ventured into Africa for various reasons and wrote about what they experienced. They emphasized nudity, paganism, cannibalism, and the primitive life of the black peoples in their writings to the extent that those who read them could not be blamed for fearing and loathing them. As Maqdisi wrote, “There is no marriage among them [genealogy or nasab being an issue of incredible importance to Arab-Muslims in particular]; the child does not know his father, and they eat human flesh--but God knows best. As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Similarly, studies on the image of blacks in medieval Persian literature reveal that in both Arab and Persian writings, blacks are depicted as stupid, untruthful, vicious, sexually unbridled, ugly and distorted, excessively merry, and easily affected by music or drink. Nasir al-Din Tusi (d.1274 CE), a famous Iranian philosopher, wrote: “If various kinds of men are taken and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the South-most countries, the Negro does not differ from the animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth, except for what God wishes. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

Ibn Khaldun (d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.” The reason for their characteristic “levity, excitability, and great emotionalism,” according to Ibn Khaldun, is “due to the expansion and diffusion of the animal spirit” in them. Ibn Khaldun disagrees with the mythological curse of Ham and attributes their “deficiencies” to the climate of Africa and their being “overcooked in the womb.” Other renowned Muslim thinkers, such as Sa’id al-Andalusi (d. 1070CE) wrote that blacks are “More like animals than men,” and that “the rule of virtue and stability in judgment” is lacking amongst them, such noble qualities being replaced by “foolishness and ignorance.” Even such luminaries as Ibn Sina considered blacks to be “people who are by their very nature slaves.”

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If these types of attitudes towards black people were deeply ingrained in medieval Islamic culture, how would they have treated the indigenous black people in the areas they conquered? What would they have done to the native Egyptians, for example?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
^ If these types of attitudes towards black people were deeply ingrained in medieval Islamic culture, how would they have treated the indigenous black people in the areas they conquered? What would they have done to the native Egyptians, for example?

They needed soldiers for their armies, so if a black person converted to Islam they would improve their status

Before the Muslim invasion of Egypt had begun, the Byzantines had already lost the Levant and its Arab ally, the Ghassanid Kingdom, to the Muslims.

At the dawn of the seventh century AD, Egypt was a tributary of the Byzantine Empire. The country was governed by the Byzantine civil service and military, both of which were filled by the Greek-speaking ruling class to the general exclusion of the native Coptic-speaking Egyptians. Locally, the Byzantines ruled Egypt from the capital of Alexandria, and from the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis, with its great bulwark, the fortress of Babylon, on the eastern bank of the Nile. A chain of fortress towns ran across the country from which the Byzantines kept order and collected taxes.
In view of these religious rivalries, the Byzantine emperor Heraclius was genuinely anxious to win over the native Egyptians, and to reconcile the two branches of the Church of Alexandria.The Miaphysite popes resided in Alexandria without being subject to any harassment

In December 639 'Amr ibn al-'As left for Egypt with a force of 4,000 troops. Most of the soldiers belonged to the Arab tribe of 'Ak, although Al-Kindi mentions that one third of the soldiers belonged to the Arab tribe of Ghafik. The Arab soldiers were also joined by some Byzantine and Persian converts to Islam. However, 'Umar, the Muslim caliph, reconsidered his orders to Amr, thinking it foolhardy to expect to conquer such a large country as Egypt with a mere 4,000 soldiers

The ease with which Pelusium fell to the Muslim Arabs, and the lack of Byzantine reinforcements to aid the city during the month-long siege is often attributed to the treachery of the Egyptian governor, Cyrus, who was also the Melchite (i.e., Byzantine–Chalcedonian Diaphysite) Patriarch of Alexandria. He is one of the authors of monothelism, considered by some as heresy, and may have been secretly a convert to Islam.

The Muslims laid siege to Alexandria in March 641 AD.

The land of Nubia lay to the south of Egypt. It stretched from Aswan to Khartoum and from the Red Sea to the Libyan Desert. The Nubians were Christians and were ruled by a king. The capital of the kingdom was Dongola. In the summer of 642, 'Amr ibn al-'As sent an expedition to Nubia under the command of his cousin 'Uqbah ibn Nafi.

After the preemptive raid on Nubia in the south 'Amr decided to undertake campaigns in the west, so as to secure the western borders of Egypt and clear the region of Cyrenaica, Tripolitania and Fezzan from Byzantine influence.

Stance of the Egyptians towards the invading Muslims

The Muslims were assisted by some Copts, who resented the persecutions of the Byzantines, and of these some turned to Islam. Others sided with the Byzantines, hoping that they would provide a defense against the Arab invaders.
In return for a tribute of money and food for the occupying troops, the Christian inhabitants of Egypt were excused from military service and left free in the observance of their religion and the administration of their affairs. This system was a new institution, as a mandate by a religion. But it was adopted as an institution, by the Muslims from previous poll tax systems in the ancient Middle East. Indeed, the Egyptians had been subject to it - as non-Romans - during Roman rule before the adoption of Christianity by the Roman state. After that, all non-Christian subjects of the Roman Empire had to pay it, including non-Christian Egyptians. The Persians also had a similar poll tax system.

To consolidate his rule in Egypt, 'Umar imposed the jizya on Egyptians. However, during later Umayyad rule higher taxes were imposed on the Egyptians.

By 'Umar's permission, 'Amr ibn al-'As decided to build a canal to join the Nile with the Red Sea; it would help the traders and Arabia would flourish through this new trade route. Moreover it would open new markets for the Egyptian merchants and open for them an easy route for the markets of Arabia and Iraq.
nder Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية‎ ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye;) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is and was to be levied on able-bodied adult males of military age and affording power (but with specific exemptions).From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, and to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

Conquests were a source of wealth for the Arabs, and, motivated by gain in wealth, the Arabs invaded Armenia and Persia. They conquered Armenia in 642, making the people there subjects of Umar, but in name only as the Armenians, protected by their mountainous terrain, remained virtually self-governing and zealously Christian.

Muslim conquerors habitually gave the people they defeated three alternatives: converting to Islam, retaining their religion with freedom of worship in return for the payment of the poll tax, or war. In surrendering to the Arab armies, the Byzantines agreed to the second option. The Arab conquerors treated the Egyptian Copts well. During the battle for Egypt, the Copts had either remained neutral or had actively supported the Arabs.

After the surrender, the Coptic patriarch was reinstated, exiled bishops were called home, and churches that had been forcibly turned over to the Byzantines were returned to the Copts. Amr allowed Copts who held office to retain their positions and appointed Copts to other offices.

In time most of the people accepted the Muslim faith, and the Arabic language became the language of government, culture, and commerce. The Arabization of the country was aided by the continued settlement of Arab tribes in Egypt.

From the time of the conquest onward, Egypt's history was intertwined with the history of the Arab world. Thus, in the eighth century, Egypt felt the effects of the Arab civil war that resulted in the defeat of the Umayyad Dynasty, the establishment of the Abbasid Caliphate, and the transfer of the capital of the empire from Damascus to Baghdad. For Egypt, the transfer of the capital farther east meant a weakening of control by the central government. When the Abbasid Caliphate began to decline in the ninth century, local autonomous dynasties arose to control the political, economic, social, and cultural life of the country.

Much more detail here:

http://www.copticchurch.net/topics/thecopticchurch/arab_conquest_of_egypt.pdf

Arab Conquest of Egypt

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Well as far as I know Muhammad's slave Raiding only targeted the Kuffar(Non Muslim) Arabs, esp. the Jewish Women of Arabia like the Massacre of the Banu Quarza where Muhammad and his crime syndacate in Medina enslaved and ransomed the more productive Jewish/Xtian and Pagan Arabs

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
Jari what do you have on Muhammed's slave trading activities?
Did he acquite Bilal by purchase as well as buy and sell
other black slaves?

lamin said:

Some Black Muslims in late 19970s s argued that
black Americans should be called "Bilalians" -
and not African Americans or black, because they
are descended from Bilal, above.

Interestingly, when the negro sought to sing, his Arab brothers objected. The Ethiopian, a black slave freed by Muhammed, the first muezzin, endured racist attacks by his Arab brethren. Some of the prophet's companions objected to the black man being named muezzin and in another hadith the black man is taunted with what was considered a stinging insult at the time: it is reported after a disagreement between Abu Dharr and Bilal, Abu Dharr in an attempt to insult said, "You son of a black woman."

Lewis mentions 2 other hadiths:

In another hadith, the Prophet is quoted as saying of the Ethiopians: "When he is hungry he steals, when he is sated he fornicates."

Another holds that the Prophet predicts that the Ka'ba, the sanctuary in Mecca, will be destroyed by [i]black-skinned, short-shanked men," who will tear it apart and thus begin the destruction of the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It also appears that some Arab brethren tried to kill the negro:

Bilal al-Habashi (the Ethiopian) was the first mu'azzin of the Prophet. His father was called Riyah, and his mother Jumanah; his agnomen was Abu 'Abdillah and Abu 'Umar. He was from those who accepted Islam in the very beginning. He participated in the battles of Badr, Uhud, Khandaq and other battles.[77]

Bilal was at first a slave of Safwan bin Umayyah. During his slavery, he was tortured inhumanely because of his faith. He was made to lie down naked on the burning sand of the Arabian desert; a heavy stone was put on his chest which made breathing difficult for him. And as if it was not enough, some heavily built persons used to jump upon the stone, trying to crush him to death. Still the only sound heard from Bilal was "Ahad! Ahad! (One God! One God!).[78]

--------------------------------------------------------------

After Mumamed's death- the negro was banished:

It is written in Kamil Baha'i that Bilal did not say adhan or iqamah for Abu Bakr,[81] and did not pay allegiance to Abu Bakr as a caliph. Shaykh Abu Ja'far al-Tusi has narrated in lkhtiyar al-Rijal a report that Bilal refused to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr; and 'Umar caught hold of his dress made of hide and said, "Is this the reward of Abu Bakr; he emancipated you and you are now refusing to pay allegiance to him?". Bilal said, "If Abu Bakr had emancipated me for the pleasure of Allah, then let him leave me alone for Allah; and if he had emancipated me for his service, then I am ready to render him the services required. But I am not going to pay allegiance to a person whom the Messenger of God had not appointed as his caliph." 'Umar then dealt harshly with him and said, "You should not remain here among us." That is why after the Prophet's death, Bilal could not remain in Medina; and migrated to Syria.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A large amount of racism also appears in Arab writings

FROM BERNARD LEWIS: RACE AND SLAVERY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

As the empire grew so did the resentment for those of African descent in Arab society. Before and during the life of the Prophet, the Habashi or Abyssinians were looked upon favorably, and the Prophet even sent a caravan of his followers to Abyssinia for refuge from persecution. This favorable light didn’t last long after Abyssinia fell to the Muslims and the roles of empire and subject were reversed. Within 100 years of empire, the Muslim elite became increasingly arrogant and exclusivist toward non-Muslims and the ‘other’ in general. From racist Arab poetry and proverbs to spurious sayings attributed to the Prophet himself, racist tendencies became more and more common and eventually made their way into the social doctrines of Muslim societies to justify and legitimize religiously the idea that blacks and slaves were interchangeable words.

African Muslim jurists dealt with racist traditions and the attitudes which created and were supported by them by questioning their authenticity and insisting that they do not represent the teachings of the Prophet. The famous jurist Al-Jahiz, in his book, The Boast of the Blacks over the Whites, employs the same ethnocentric premises employed by the very racists he was addressing. Most African Muslims however rejected their black heritage altogether and adopted the seemingly superior Arab customs and attitudes characterized in Arab-Islamic tradition. In so doing, they also neglected their own wisdom traditions, deeming their history to be that of a cursed people. African Muslims sought to distance themselves from their pre-Islamic heritage by drawing sharp distinctions between themselves and their non-Muslim fellow Africans. The African jurist Ahmed Baba, for example, defends the chattel slavery by stating, “The Sudanese non-believers are like other non-believers whether they are Christians, Jews, Persians, Berbers, or any others who stick to non-belief and do not embrace Islam... there is no difference between all the non-believers in this respect. Whoever is captured in the condition of non-belief, it is legal to enslave him, whoever he might be, but not he who has converted to Islam voluntarily, from the beginning.”

Some of this can be attributed to Muslim geographers and travelers who ventured into Africa for various reasons and wrote about what they experienced. They emphasized nudity, paganism, cannibalism, and the primitive life of the black peoples in their writings to the extent that those who read them could not be blamed for fearing and loathing them. As Maqdisi wrote, “There is no marriage among them [genealogy or nasab being an issue of incredible importance to Arab-Muslims in particular]; the child does not know his father, and they eat human flesh--but God knows best. As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Similarly, studies on the image of blacks in medieval Persian literature reveal that in both Arab and Persian writings, blacks are depicted as stupid, untruthful, vicious, sexually unbridled, ugly and distorted, excessively merry, and easily affected by music or drink. Nasir al-Din Tusi (d.1274 CE), a famous Iranian philosopher, wrote: “If various kinds of men are taken and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the South-most countries, the Negro does not differ from the animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth, except for what God wishes. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

Ibn Khaldun (d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.” The reason for their characteristic “levity, excitability, and great emotionalism,” according to Ibn Khaldun, is “due to the expansion and diffusion of the animal spirit” in them. Ibn Khaldun disagrees with the mythological curse of Ham and attributes their “deficiencies” to the climate of Africa and their being “overcooked in the womb.” Other renowned Muslim thinkers, such as Sa’id al-Andalusi (d. 1070CE) wrote that blacks are “More like animals than men,” and that “the rule of virtue and stability in judgment” is lacking amongst them, such noble qualities being replaced by “foolishness and ignorance.” Even such luminaries as Ibn Sina considered blacks to be “people who are by their very nature slaves.”

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Muhammad was a murderer and warlord. This fact of history is plain and obvious even to Islamic history. My only question is in regards to his alleged 'black identity' which I don't buy. Again this is not deny that there were black Arabians or that blacks were aboriginal to Arabia, but to say that all tribes at that time were black let alone the Quresh (Muhammad's tribe) and Muhammad himself is a rather far cry despite what Dana or Wesley Muhammad say.
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Honestly I don't care if the lowlife scum was black or blue. Also yes there were native Black Arabs in Arabia but at the same time there was discrimination against the black Arabs such as the Poet Antar, so this notion bootlicking attempt to claim the Arabs as a whole as Black is obsurd.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
and Muhammad was more than just a Murder and a Warlord, he was a rapist.
He was a Liar and and a scoundrel, You do know the Jewish Arabs of Medina that he genocided were the very same Jews who gave him refuge from the Meccans. This is why in Asma's poem which I posted above she Mocks the Tribal Leaders of Medina for harboring Muhammad, she Intelligently and correctly saw the Wily Muhammad for what he was and what he was doing. Her Lamentations sadly came to pass.
He was a Pedophile and a Rapist. His god allah sent down Suras that permitted him and his thugs to take women as sex slaves. The Banu Quarza is a good example, he massacured the Men and Boys and took the Women and Girls as sex slaves.

I can go on and on and on about Muhammad's depraved nature, but Ill be here all night. The man was sick and scum. How can anyone be a Muslim, don't they read this stuff??

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Gnostic book the Laughing Jesus by Freeke ang Gandy criticized literalist Abrahamic religion at the begining of the book.The book tell the story that Muhammad burned his uncle alive because the uncle was mocking him because the uncle didnt believed Moh was a prophet.Everytime Mohammed was preaching the uncle followed him to heckle him.Mohammed maked his aunt carry the wood that he use to burned his uncle.The book also tell the story of Muhammad taking a day to cut the heads of 700 jews.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com