EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » white nubian is such a sad child

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: white nubian is such a sad child
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
white nubian is such a sad child, he can't win an argument, so he shuts down the forum.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only argument "as a rebuttal" is that people who've posted peer reviewed scholarship, now should be flushed down some "imaginary toilet". [Big Grin]

This in hopes the intellectual props will flush away. And will be no more. Of course this is all delusional grandeur!

When in fact the opposite is about to happen. [Wink]

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beef between the Turks is spilling over...

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Format Attacks
I can't say that I haven't used the ovesized picture bomb (OPB) but in this case the first to use it recently was Troll Patrol using it one time aginst White Nubian but then white Nubian coiped Troll Patrol's post several times and is now using it to destroy other people's posts who are not even part of the beef.
The OPB can be used as a last resort but the problem is some of the victims use it back. It's like a nuclear weapon, you can stop the enemy but you also spoil the land.
The technique is one level more disruptive then MP (mega post) zarahan technique. Troll Patrol often uses Muti-post techniqe. He pust like three or four large posts in a row.
White Nubian had been using MT (Multiple thread) technique which Clyde sometimes uses but he put Troll Patrol bait in the title and we know Troll Patrol bites every time.
Now Mike is using PT (personalized thread technique). I have used this sometimes putting a memeber's name in the title of a thread.
Most of this comes out of White Nubian overdoing some of these techniques lately.
It's best to ignore or reply only with occasional small sized remarks.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike this is one post I actually agree with you on. White Nubian stop behaving like a child & ruining threads by stretching them. No TP I am NOT White nubian as you have been claiming. When have you known me to purposely stretch threads? BTW, White Nubian got it from you as you did the same thing to him or her.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comments here are much revealing! [Smile]

See, in fact you are the most pathetic character on the forum, for years. Psychoanalysis shows you are a delusional one, with many pseudo aliases and repetitive elusions. When you are asked to show "evidence" you can't. [Embarrassed]

When you can't win the argument you'll lie and corrupt the forum. You have done so before as you started to do recently, again! You've flooded the forum with the same meaningless outraged racist semantics. Thread after thread.

[Cool]

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only have one alias on this forum you dumb ass twit and its this one. You and your ilk are the ones who lie. Ask Ausar to check the ISP numbers. I am NOT making those posts & I am NOT White Nubian. Just because you hate me because I'm White does NOT give you the right to slander me & make false accusations towards me.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The expulsions and slander by this psycho are way too funny, as the idiocy continues.

If you have something meaningful to say, then at least try to debate with credible arguments. Oh, wait...you did and lost. Got angry...and started to corrupt the forum. As you did so often. You've posted pictures comparing an African American basketball player to a monkey. Posted a 1994 article by "some" delusional jazz critic. Who has never set foot on African soil (nor have you) nor is knowledgeable on Africa's history and the ethnicities, to impose you've really refuted anything.

Delusions grandeur.

That thread by Mike111, on West African masonry really got you flipped and trippin'.LOL

As for now, you are flushed down the drain.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol you are really something else. I posted no such things and do not appreciate you falsely accusing me of thus. I told you I am NOT White Nubian, stop accusing me of crap I did NOT do. I know you are trying to run me off because I'm White but sorry dumby making false accusations against me isn't going to work.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The Appalachian is still hiding. But Psychoanalysis reveals [Wink]

You are a delusional psychopath. But then again all psychopaths are delusional. [Embarrassed]

It's so easy to retrieve this psycho analogy. Just like the in comment below.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Troll patrol you really think Doxies is ABAZA?

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

That thread by Mike111, on West African masonry really got you flipped and trippin'.LOL

where is the post located?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The white Vansertimavindicated

who claimes not to actually be white

but who is pro-white nevertheless

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The abaza is prove of recent immigrants who have (intermarried) shifted the gene-pool and ethnic demographic of Egypt. They have nothing to do with ancient Egypt.

Nevertheless, more, delusions grandeur.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said it once and I'll say again he is a 1st class troll he thrives on contacts and response even negative ones as he is an attention whore,how we dealt with him in the past was to ignore his post/threads,starved for attention he will eventually find life else where..don't open his threads or respond to his post.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The abaza is prove of recent immigrants who have (intermarried) shifted the gene-pool and ethnic demographic of Egypt. They have nothing to do with ancient Egypt.

Nevertheless, more, delusions grandeur.

that's not what I meant.
ausar has a stickied thread called:

" The many screen names of an older poster named Abaza"

one of those names is white nubian
another is userman

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I don't care how many pseudo names or aliases are being thrown around.

Abaza' are recent immigrants. Not to be confused with the ancient population of Egypt.

It's totally misplaced to think any different.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
I said it once and I'll say again he is a 1st class troll he thrives on contacts and response even negative ones as he is an attention whore,how we dealt with him in the past was to ignore his post/threads,starved for attention he will eventually find life else where..don't open his threads or respond to his post.

You've been away for a while. The way it happened was:

The grandeur delusional one aka "albino nubian" started to intermingle with racist slander within threads people made. This happened repeatedly thread after thread. The same racist slander. And no action was taken by the admin.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^^ so then you tried doing a huge oversize picture post in reply to white Nubian's bad behavior but it backfired because he kept quoting it over and over.

The Abaza family originated in Abkhazia, a region at the Caucasian Black Sea coast, near Russia and Georgia. Abkhazia is home of the Abkhazians, a people related to the Circassian people and speaking the Abkhaz language. However, intermarriage into native Egyptian families, specifically native upper-class families, was and remains common for Abazas thus ensuring native Egyptian ancestry for the entire clan.

The Abkhazians were one of several Muslim ethnic groups living in the Russian Empire who left during the ethnic cleansing of Circassians in the mid-19th century. However, some sources indicate that the Egyptian Abaza family members emigrated from the Caucasus 600–800 years ago. Many moved to Turkey, but later emigrated again and settled in various Arab countries. In their new Arab home, the Abkhazians took — or were given — the last name "Abaza" (see further). Political activity for the family began at least from the time of Ali Bey Al-Kabir (a Georgian) who appointed an Abaza as the first Egyptian governor of Lower Egypt.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

ironically perhaps the best thing to happen to ER.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've been away for a while. The way it happened was:

The grandeur delusional one aka "albino nubian" started to intermingle with racist slander within threads people made. This happened repeatedly thread after thread. The same racist slander. And no action was taken by the admin.

I'm going to sound conspiratorial here, but, with Anglo dispatched, it would be interesting to see figures for ES views and revenue for the year so far.
Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Nobody is a psychopath pure and simple. He is consumed with this delusion of ancient Nile Valley Africans, even Nubians, as being 'white'. He accuses the rest of us as being in denial of the 'truth' and being willingly ignorant in not accepting the truth despite the fact that we provide up-to-date scientific sources and evidence while he does not, or at least presents old debunked data!

He may not be "sad" at all since many folks suffering from psychotic delusion tend to be quite happy or content in their delusions but his situation is truly sad! He needs professional help. [Embarrassed]

In the mean time, he needs his ass-whipped for the cyber-vandalism he's committing. [Mad]

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of crazy people on the internet among them White Nubian, VanSertimavandicated and ex congressman Anthony Wiener. Sammy need to block crazy blogger.

If the Abaza family is from Abkhazia in the Caucasus they are the descendant of the black Colchis who migrated from Egypt during the reign of Pharaoh Sesostris 1. The Abaza family by migrating to Egypt from the Caucasus/Black Sea returned to the land of their ancestor.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by white nobody:

quote:

"Fairy tales aren't going to get it."

Indeed which is why we have FACTS such as these below!

..sample populations available from
northern Egypt from before the 1st
Dynasty (Merimda, Maadi and Wadi
Digla) turn out to be significantly
different from sample populations from
early Palestine and Byblos, suggesting a
lack of common ancestors over a long
time. If there was a south-north cline
variation along the Nile valley it did not,
from this limited evidence, continue
smoothly on into southern Palestine. The
limb-length proportions of males from
the Egyptian sites group them with
Africans rather than with Europeans.

Barry Kemp (Egyptologist)

The evidence also points to linkages to
other northeast African peoples, not
coincidentally approximating the modern
range of languages closely related to
Egyptian in the Afro-Asiatic group
(formerly called Hamito-Semetic). These
linguistic similarities place ancient
Egyptian in a close relationship with
languages spoken today as far west as
Chad, and as far south as Somalia.
Archaeological evidence also strongly
supports an African origin. A widespread
northeastern African cultural assemblage,
including distinctive multiple barbed
harpoons and pottery decorated with
dotted wavy line patterns, appears during
the early Neolithic (also known as the
Aqualithic, a reference to the mild
climate of the Sahara at this time).
Saharan and Sudanese rock art from this
time resembles early Egyptian
iconography. Strong connections
between Nubian (Sudanese) and
Egyptian material culture continue in
later Neolithic Badarian culture of Upper
Egypt. Similarities include black-topped
wares, vessels with characteristic
ripple-burnished surfaces, a special
tulip-shaped vessel with incised and
white-filled decoration, palettes, and
harpoons...
Other ancient Egyptian practices show
strong similarities to modern African
cultures including divine kingship, the
use of headrests, body art, circumcision,
and male coming-of-age rituals, all
suggesting an African substratum or
foundation for Egyptian civilization..

Donald Redford (Egyptologist)

The peoples of
Egypt, the Sudan, and much of East African Ethiopia
and Somalia are now generally regarded as a Nilotic
continuity, with widely ranging physical features
(complexions light to dark, various hair and
craniofacial types) but with powerful common
cultural traits, including cattle pastoralist traditions..

Frank Yurco (Egyptologist)

These... were long-headed-dolicocephalic is the learned term-and below even medium stature, but Negroid features are often to be observed. Whatever may be said of the northerners, it is safe to describe the dwellers in Upper Egypt as of essentially African stock, a character always retained despite alien influences brought to bear on them from time to time.
Sir Alan Gardiner (Egyptologist)

..the early cultures of Merimde, the Fayum, Badari Naqada I and II are essentially African and early African social customs and religious beliefs were the root and foundation of the ancient Egyptian way of life.
Ian Shaw (Egyptologist)

..There are closer relations with northeast African religions. The numerous animal cults (especially bovine cults and panther gods) and details of ritual dresses (animal tails, masks, grass aprons, etc) probably are of African origin. The kinship in particular shows some African elements, such as the king as the head ritualist (i.e.,medicine man), the limitations and renewal of the reign (jubilees, regicide), and the position of the king's mother (a matriarchal element). Some of them can be found among the Ethiopians in Napata and Meroe, others among the Prenilotic tribes (Shilluk).
Encyclopedia Britannica

Ahmed Saleh, an (Egyptian) archeological inspector for the Supreme Council who complained, among other things, that the procedures used in the facial re-creation made Tut look Caucasian, disrespecting the nation's African roots.

quote:
p.s. Especially ones supported by Trannies!!
p.s. you mean the tranny prostitutes who support the fairy tale that you are a man?
Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
So Troll patrol you really think Doxies is ABAZA?

quote:

where is the post located?
Lioness, since I have been on this forum, I have been accused of being you, being Cass, being a man fronting as a woman, being a cross dresser, now of being White Nubian, doing things on the forum I did not do & making posts I did not make. Getting used to it though, I realize as the only White member still posting in a forum full of Blacks & possibly other non-Whites who hate Whites that they'd all want to attack the cracka & try to run the cracka bitch off LOL.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
There are a lot of crazy people on the internet among them White Nubian, VanSertimavandicated and ex congressman Anthony Wiener. Sammy need to block crazy blogger.

If the Abaza family is from Abkhazia in the Caucasus they are the descendant of the black Colchis who migrated from Egypt during the reign of Pharaoh Sesostris 1. The Abaza family by migrating to Egypt from the Caucasus/Black Sea returned to the land of their ancestor.

Interesting theory, I did meet a Russian woman a few years ago, dark complected with curly hair. I mentioned the same to her.

However, do you have additional supportive info in this fam, being what you say they are?

I did notice that the facial traits in the family members clearly retain towards being "negroid". But I guess it's because they've intermarried native Egyptians. Or are you saying otherwise?

The Abkhazians were one of several Muslim ethnic groups living in the Russian Empire who emigrated during the Muhajir (Caucasus) in the mid-19th century, although some sources indicate that the Egyptian Abazas emigrated 600–800 years ago.

Many moved to Turkey, but later emigrated again and settled in various Arab countries. In their new Arab home, the Abkhazians took – or were given – the last name "Abaza" (See below). Political activity for the family began at least from the time of Ali Bey Al-Kabir (a Georgian) who appointed an Abaza as the first Egyptian governor of Lower Egypt.

The Abaza family originated in Abkhazia, a region at the Caucasian Black Sea coast, near Russia and Georgia. Abkhazia is home of the Abkhazians, a people related to the Circassian people and speaking the Abkhaz language. However, intermarriage into native Egyptian families, specifically native upper-class families, was and remains common for Abazas thus ensuring native Egyptian ancestry for the entire clan.

https://www.facebook.com/abazafamily/info

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com